PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Buffalo Billf Fans Even Bother .........

DickNean
07-08-2002, 03:45 PM
First of all, coming from a TRUE MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN !!! I know most of you bills fans will be reading this post looking this way......:cry:

Well suck it up, cause you got another season of getting your ass handed to you from every team in the NFL. Well im wrong, cause im sure they will get a couple of fluke wins, and when i say couple i mean it, as in 2, or 3 as they did last year, btw bills fans congradulations on that terrific season !

Why do you people even waste your time on these boards? Ya the bills made some offseason moves, and had a decent draft. But do you think that 5 players make a team? NO, and that's all the bills have. They are nothing, pathetic, whatever you wanna say. Mike Williams, good in college, but playing with the big boys now, noone could keep Bledsoe off his ass, will big mike williams? i highly doubt it. Josh Reed, one of the best WR's in college football last year, will he be able to even keep up with Maddison or any of the fins CB's prob not, will he be able to keep up with any CB's in the NFL, i say no. My guess is that these new comers get hurt, then go home to their mommy's. Bledsoe, ohh god dont get me started on bledsoe, He is horrible, GOD, he runs like an idiot, makes the worst decisions i ever seen on the field and being a natural born bills and patriots hater, i can go on and on about Bledsoe and how horrible he is. Ohh he lead his team to this and that, WHO CARES HES NOT GONNA TAKE THE BILLS ANYWHERE CAUSE THEY SUCK ! Better hope Mike Williams does his job, cause if you leave it up to Bledsoe to scramble away your in trouble cause he runs like a Giraffe.
BUFFALO BILLS RECORD PREDICTION: 4-12 Sorry about another horrible season buffalo, but you know that the fins are gonna sweeeeeep you so that put's you behind 0-2

Enough about the bills, let's talk about a real team......THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ! Ya they had some playoff trouble the last few years, and the main cause of that is the lack of power in the backfield, well with Ricky Williams back there i wouldnt call it anything less then a Monster Backfield. With Chris Chambers getting all his mechanics down, and with other young stars rising, the dolphins are highly picked competitors around the NFL for a good season, but they always have good seasons, but now with new adjustments, they have a team that i believe can and will go all the way and win the big one. Right now im watching a highlight film show in ESPN2 and got it just showed the fins destroying teams left and right, and showing Jason Taylor, god hes the man, and he has a hot wife too :eek: But on another note, Dolphins will rein this year as top competitors again, and anyone who doesnt agree with me, needs to be taught a lesson, especially if it's a 3-13 Bills Fan :lol:

:~:~:~:If Ricky Williams Is Healthy, Better Watch Out While That Train Runs Miami Into A SuperBowl Victory:~:~:~:

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:24 PM
Bledsoe is better then Fiedler and this is from a true Miami Dolphins fan.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:29 PM
No, it's not from a true Dolphins fan.

career QB rating
Fiedler 77.7
Bedsore 75.9

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:36 PM
Career ratings mean nothing little man. Bledsoe is better. He's a better big-game QB and throws the ball harder and farther then limpwrist errr I mean Jay.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:39 PM
career ratings mean nothing?!?!? You ARE an idiot.

Iron Man
07-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Ratings are a number. Bledsoe doesn't make dumb decisions with the football like Jay does. Also Bledsoe is bigger, stronger, has a stronger arm and can rocket the damn ball downfield unlike Jays beautiful wounded duck Garo Yepremian style passes.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 04:55 PM
You are turning into a bigger idiot with every post.....according to your reasoning Jim Druckenmiller should be our starting QB right?

DickNean
07-08-2002, 07:05 PM
Iron Man, you make no sense at all, so saying that if you compare Joe Montana and Jeff Blake, you dont compare by rating, it's all about the ratings, Fiedler is not the best QB and ill admit that any day, but he isnt the worst. Bledsoe if i recall had a play in the playoffs last year for the patriots, i dont recall which game, but after brady got hurt when bledsoe came in, he was getting sacked and he threw the ball over his head and almost picked off for a TD. That is stupid on his part cause if that was picked ohh, he would have screwed up their entire season. Just wait until he screws things up for the bills and then you start complaining and i will have no sympathy for you cause you will realize that he is a big named player, but when hes on the field, hes not so great.

inFINSible
07-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Dick, I know it's hard to tell but tin man is actually a Dolphin fan....hard to believe I know, but HE SAYS he is.

3W
07-08-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by DickNean
First of all, coming from a TRUE MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN !!! I know most of you bills fans will be reading this post looking this way......:cry:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Hey, I know why you call yourself Dick now, because, obviously, you must think with the emptyness behind your foreskin rather than the mass behind your forehead.
:goof:

dolfan06
07-08-2002, 11:18 PM
i bet you know how to spell BLAH with your eyes closed now! lmao!

3W
07-08-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i bet you know how to spell BLAH with your eyes closed now! lmao!

LOL..you know, those aren't your ordinary "Blahs", there are hidden subliminal messages in them. If you keep reading them, pretty soon you will all be wearing the red, white, and blue...um..and royal blue...and the 40 other shades of colors that they added this year:D

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:58 AM
I am a Dolphins fan through and through. I will ALWAYS be a Dolphins fan. I just happen to have a fiery personality and a lot of passion. I am a very intense person and I want nothing more then the Dolphins to kick the living s*it out of the Jets and win the Superbowl this year. I am very concerned about Jay being our QB though. I think it will be very difficult for us to win the Superbowl with Jay as our starting QB. God how I hope I am wrong though. No matter what happens though, the phins are always number 1 in my book even though I think Fiedler stinks too often.

DickNean
07-09-2002, 01:20 AM
This time next year, Dorsey will be in the dolphins mini camp.

Well they would like to get him. and i hope they do.

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:34 AM
The only thing with Dorsey is that he needs to add muscle and get stronger. He's like a toothpick at about 6'5" and 200 pounds. If he could add about 20 pounds of muscle that would be great.

inFINSible
07-09-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Iron Man
I am a Dolphins fan through and through. I will ALWAYS be a Dolphins fan. I just happen to have a fiery personality and a lot of passion. I am a very intense person and I want nothing more then the Dolphins to kick the living s*it out of the Jets and win the Superbowl this year. I am very concerned about Jay being our QB though. I think it will be very difficult for us to win the Superbowl with Jay as our starting QB. God how I hope I am wrong though. No matter what happens though, the phins are always number 1 in my book even though I think Fiedler stinks too often.

If this is true.....I actually despise a fellow Dolphin fan...but I don't believe it's true,I think you're a secret jet fan.

I am dead serious.

beefalow
07-09-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
No, it's not from a true Dolphins fan.

career QB rating
Fiedler 77.7
Bedsore 75.9 " UNBELEIVABLE" Anybody who thinks Jay "dumbo" Fiedler is better then Drew Bledsoe is a "COMPLETE" no doubt about it.. "MORONIC RETARD" and should be slaped very hard in the nose with a rolled up newspaper!

inFINSible
07-09-2002, 09:29 AM
the numbers don't lie , d*ckhead

beefalow
07-09-2002, 11:35 AM
the numbers don't lie , d*ckhead Get your bobblehead out of your arse, its not time for dinner yet butt-munch, anybody with an ounce of football knowledge and a little COMMEN SENSE! knows DB is better then Jay Gay knuckleheadboy,Geeeez, thats it! INFINSIBLE stick your nose out.. this is gonna hurt....WAAAACK! ( this is the part where you whimper and skidadle into the corner)..goooood dogboys listen*

inFINSible
07-09-2002, 11:51 AM
Why don't you explain to me how Drew is a better QB....Because he has a stronger arm? Is it all the Super Bowls that he has won? It is funny how the Pats never won a Super Bowl until they GOT RID OF DREW as their starter....Coincidence? I think not. Drew Bledsoe SUCKS NOW and no matter how you spin it beefblow, it's Jay's time to shine and the glare will expose your poser QB for the piece of crap that he is. Remember my words beef boy, so you know who's a$$ to come and kiss when you see the light..

Slaine
07-09-2002, 11:52 AM
the numbers don't lie , d*ckhead

Anyone that spent the first three seasons playing for such a bad team would have awful numbers. Average out from 1996 onwards and I think you'd get a much more accurate picture of what Bledsoe is like.

If Jay had been forced to start for his first three years instead of sitting behind Randall Cunningham and learning then I'm sure that his first three years rating would be something other than 0.0, 0.0 and 21.1.

If you're throwing trash talk around then numbers can mean anything you want them to - ignore the ones you don't like and massage the ones you do. This ones pretty much irrelevant if you ask me.

inFINSible
07-09-2002, 11:58 AM
ALL OF YOU remember my words....and if you can't hold onto a thought that long....bet me.

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:19 PM
Infinsible it's long past due that you shut your big gaping piehole. Understand??

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:21 PM
Bledsoe is better then Fiedler and this is from a true Miami Dolphins fan.

Which one of the bills fans gave you the crack???

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:23 PM
Career ratings mean nothing little man. Bledsoe is better. He's a better big-game QB and throws the ball harder and farther then limpwrist errr I mean Jay.

better big game QB? I doubt it name one big good game Bledsoe has had...

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by DickNean
This time next year, Dorsey will be in the dolphins mini camp.

Well they would like to get him. and i hope they do.

I HOPE YOUR RIGHT!!!

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Yeah get Dorsey, he has a weak limpwristed arm just like dumbo Fiedler.

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:35 PM

If this is true.....I actually despise a fellow Dolphin fan...but I don't believe it's true,I think you're a secret jet fan.

I am dead serious.

Its beliveable hes a jets fan or a bills fan both are known to want to hide there identies cuz they know there teams suck!:D

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:38 PM
Why don't you explain to me how Drew is a better QB....Because he has a stronger arm? Is it all the Super Bowls that he has won? It is funny how the Pats never won a Super Bowl until they GOT RID OF DREW as their starter....Coincidence? I think not. Drew Bledsoe SUCKS NOW and no matter how you spin it beefblow, it's Jay's time to shine and the glare will expose your poser QB for the piece of crap that he is. Remember my words beef boy, so you know who's a$$ to come and kiss when you see the light..

Nuff said!!!:lol:

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:40 PM
Yeah get Dorsey, he has a weak limpwristed arm just like dumbo Fiedler.

weak limpwristed arm ...hmmm reminds me of Blowsoe

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:43 PM
Bledsoe doesn't have a limpwristed arm like Jay. You're a bigger idiot then I originally thought. Jay can't throw it any better then a high school QB. Wake up you goofs!!

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:45 PM
Also for you idiots who have short-term memories I'll repeat myself yet again. I am NOT a Jets fan. I am NOT a Bills fan. I am NOT a Patriots fan. I have been a Dolphins fan for many years and will ALWAYS be a fan of the Dolphins. Understand???

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:50 PM
Bledsoe doesn't have a limpwristed arm like Jay. You're a bigger idiot then I originally thought. Jay can't throw it any better then a high school QB. Wake up you goofs!!

I dont know if youve seen Bledsoe's Interview about when he was in High school and they put him as a backup cuz he couldnt beat out the other QB...and thats what he will always be just a backup!!

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 12:51 PM
Also for you idiots who have short-term memories I'll repeat myself yet again. I am NOT a Jets fan. I am NOT a Bills fan. I am NOT a Patriots fan. I have been a Dolphins fan for many years and will ALWAYS be a fan of the Dolphins. Understand???

Sure you are ......and im a bills fan but I think Blowsoe sucks!!!!!!

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:14 PM
So what's your point?? The Dolphins have a 3rd stringer as a starting QB.

beefalow
07-09-2002, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by inFINSible
Why don't you explain to me how Drew is a better QB....Because he has a stronger arm? Is it all the Super Bowls that he has won? It is funny how the Pats never won a Super Bowl until they GOT RID OF DREW as their starter....Coincidence? I think not. Drew Bledsoe SUCKS NOW and no matter how you spin it beefblow, it's Jay's time to shine and the glare will expose your poser QB for the piece of crap that he is. Remember my words beef boy, so you know who's a$$ to come and kiss when you see the light.. [/QUOTE
Drew-better arm
Drew-stronger arm
Drew- more experience
Drew-smarter (can read defenses quicker)
Drew-better leader
Drew-better in the clutch
Drew-better awareness in the pockett
Drew- much better lookin girlfreind
Fiedler- much better at being lucky!

beefalow
07-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Also for you idiots who have short-term memories I'll repeat myself yet again. I am NOT a Jets fan. I am NOT a Bills fan. I am NOT a Patriots fan. I have been a Dolphins fan for many years and will ALWAYS be a fan of the Dolphins. Understand??? YES, UNDERSTOOD.. whoever wins the division that year your a big fan of ..UNDERSTOOD!

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 02:34 PM
Hey Buffalo Dung, do the letters "stfu" mean anything to you??

beefalow
07-09-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

Its beliveable hes a jets fan or a bills fan both are known to want to hide there identies cuz they know there teams suck!:D ...what are you trying to say? Take a deep breath and think before you type, it might help! ....DORK!:confused:

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 02:42 PM
West Coast Fin doesn't have a clue and never will. You may as well try to explain something to a rock then to discuss anything with him.

beefalow
07-09-2002, 02:43 PM
Hey Buffalo Dung, do the letters "stfu" mean anything to you?? Yea,:monkey: IRON-WO-MAN