PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] I pose a challenge

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:39 AM
I challenge every Dolphins website to be the first to update the Dolphins roster and post the current weights of the players. I have saved Dolphins rosters since the 1980's and have made comparisons on how the players weights change from season to season. It seems like the older veterans generally stay the same or lose weight to retain some quickness while the younger guys add muscle and weight. I hope that the rosters are updated soon as I'm curious to see what guys like Jamie Nails weighs now as supposedly he is around 340 pounds while Morlon Greenwood is in the 245-250 pound range and Ricky Williams is around 235 instead of the 245 pounds that he weighed in New Orleans.

3W
07-09-2002, 01:40 AM
Shut up and go away:goof:

inFINSible
07-09-2002, 07:04 AM
I second that motion, 3W.

I'm sure every Dolphins website is scramling to be the first to accept Mr. Dumass's challenge. Oh, and that IS pronounced , " DUMB-ASS!!"

BigDoug
07-09-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I second that motion, 3W.

I'm sure every Dolphins website is scramling to be the first to accept Mr. Dumass's challenge. Oh, and that IS pronounced , " DUMB-ASS!!"

& inFINSible seconds that "E" motion. :D

All in favor, say aye!

inFINSible
07-09-2002, 09:31 AM
WTF are you talking about?

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 12:24 PM
You can't accept the challenge because you can't read numbers can you dumbass?? You're such a pathetic little punk that it would be fun to slap your sorry ass around just for the fun of it. It's too bad your mother didn't close her legs on your head when she was giving birth. It would've been a big favor to all of us.