PDA

View Full Version : Its funny how bills fans think T.Henry will be good....

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 01:06 PM
I sit here and laugh when they start talking about Henry bieng good.....This guy shared time last season and stilll couldnt get it done....T.Henry will be the sorriest RB in our division if not the whole AFC!!!:lol:

RobertHoover
07-09-2002, 01:24 PM
It's funny how WCoast is obsessed with Bills players.

Why shouldn't we think TH will be solid. He had 730 yards in just under 12+ games with a 3.4 ypc average and 4 TD's as a rookie. Your new guy had 880 in 12+ with a 3.5 average and 2 TD's.

What's not to like.

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Henry will be a good RB in the NFL. I am a Dolphins fan but I think Henry can be a force to be reckoned with. If he was a QB with the Dolphins he'd beat out Fiedler.

northernbillfan
07-09-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Why shouldn't we think TH will be solid. He had 730 yards in just under 12+ games with a 3.4 ypc average and 4 TD's as a rookie. Your new guy had 880 in 12+ with a 3.5 average and 2 TD's.
They can't read #s over here Robert. Every NFL analyst says that TH will be the next Emmitt Smith. They are just jealous because their star RB is a cancer to every team he joins.

Travis Henry WILL be a force to reckon with.

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:32 PM
I like talking with you Bills fan because I am ashamed to say but my fellow Dolphin fans like to instigate things against other Dolphin fans. I am a realist and tell things like I see them and they can't face the truth. They live in a fantasy world and have to start name-calling when the truth comes out. How sad it is.

Iron Man
07-09-2002, 01:34 PM
I like Henry, he'd be a better RB with the Dolphins then Williams will be. Williams has hands the size of a 4 year-olds and fumbles too much. Williams is not a breakaway threat either.

3W
07-09-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
I sit here and laugh when they start talking about Henry bieng good.....This guy shared time last season and stilll couldnt get it done....T.Henry will be the sorriest RB in our division if not the whole AFC!!!:lol:

Will be good?...he is good Tardo:rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
07-09-2002, 06:19 PM
I don't think it is funny. I think he has a chance to be a pretty good back. Especially behind a retooled line!!!

iceblizzard69
07-10-2002, 11:45 AM
Damn, my comp crashed so I am missing all the action, but it is funny cuz he sucks.

FinFan72
07-16-2002, 06:20 PM
henry is a average RB and there is no way in hell he is better then Ricky

the Bills are just Jealous that they dont have Ricky

BTW T.Minor is Better then Henry by a long shot

Angneli
07-16-2002, 06:29 PM
If Travis Minor is so good then why did you bring in Williams.

FinFan72
07-16-2002, 06:44 PM
Minor is a good back up and thats where Henry should be

henry is not good enough to be a starter but thats all ya'll have

3W
07-16-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by FinFan72
Minor is a good back up and thats where Henry should be

henry is not good enough to be a starter but thats all ya'll have

Now thats funny! BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! This coming from a fan of a club that has a storied history of failures year after year at running back. "Ya'll" haven't had a legitimate running threat since the Csonka days (yes, thats right, look down at that old worn out jersey with the ketchup stains on it that you are still wearing...that would be him) and now just because "ya'll" have Williams "ya'll" think that "ya'll" have the second coming of Walter Payton....BAWAHAAAAAAA!!!!:goof: Too funny!!BAWAHAAA!!

sudden DEATH
07-16-2002, 07:33 PM
Yeah but we Phin fans can look back at those "old worn out jersey's with ketchup stains on them " and be reminded of the 2 s-b trophy's that are in the Dolphins possession!

Yes - I know you bills fans can look at reruns of court TV and see that great rb of yours who ran 2000 yards and set a record,, and b-s a jury out of starting a new one !!! SD

Angneli
07-16-2002, 07:34 PM
How did Ricky do his rookie year?

Predaphin
07-16-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
If Travis Minor is so good then why did you bring in Williams.

Because Williams is better.

3W
07-16-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by sudden DEATH
Yeah but we Phin fans can look back at those "old worn out jersey's with ketchup stains on them " and be reminded of the 2 s-b trophy's that are in the Dolphins possession!

Yes - I know you bills fans can look at reruns of court TV and see that great rb of yours who ran 2000 yards and set a record,, and b-s a jury out of starting a new one !!! SD

Oh, I don't really remember that...wasn't that back when they played with no facemasks...please come up with something original there "Laughing Boy", I 've already heard that spin so many times I'm surprised the rotation of the Earth hasn't reversed:goof:

WAR Travis Henry running behind Mike Williams stepping over Larry Chester's sorry pancaked a$$..WOOHOO!!

MOULDSROCKS
07-17-2002, 03:37 AM
I think it's funny that Fin-Fans think that Henry split time last year, he was injured you dumbasses!!! Even b4 he was officially on the DL he was playing hurt!!! I also find it funny that behind a ****tier OL and in less games, and on a team with worse air attack, Henry outplayed RW in their rookie seasons!!! I also find it funny that RW's longest run ever is only 46 yards(not even for TD!!)!!! Yeah he's got great breakaway speed!!! Yet, fish-fans think he sucks! lmao

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 3W
[B]

Oh, I don't really remember that...wasn't that back when they played with no facemasks...please come up with something original there "Laughing Boy", I 've already heard that spin so many times I'm surprised the rotation of the Earth hasn't reversed:goof:

Yes the convenience of memory, funny you jill fans seem to always remember the positives of your team and never the negatives,, and the reverse of the rivals of the bills!! And what is this "laughing boy"about McChurch ?? I see that you have brought your sublime intelligence and wit over here from bbi
:rolleyes: . The intimidation your posts expel is amusing and to think there are people that have your screen name on ignore..
SD

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
[B]I think it's funny that Fin-Fans think that Henry split time last year, he was injured you dumbasses!!!

Dumbasses ,,, hey moldy you better check your browser, this isn't bbi where the intelligence level is reflective in your post that I have responded to! :rolleyes: SD

Angneli
07-17-2002, 11:55 AM
Fine since nobody would answer my question about Ricky Williams rookie year. Here is a comparison

Ricky - 12Games 12 starts, 253 carries, 884 Yds, 3.5 YPC, 25L, 2TD

28 receptions, 172 yds, 6.1 avg

Travis Henry - 13 Games 12 starts, 213 carries, 729 Yds, 3.4YPC, 25 long, 4 TD

22 receptions, 179, 8.1 avg

It seems to me like these two guys are very comparable. And Ricky was in a much better situation as a rookie than Henry was. Henry is running behind a much improved line and should break 1000 yds no problem.

Also Henry was a better receiver his rookie year than Williams was in his first year.

go find a new arguement.

3W
07-17-2002, 01:45 PM
Does the fact that you are currently chewing gum impair your judgement "LAUGHING BOY"?

Originally posted by sudden DEATH
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 3W
[B]

Yes the convenience of memory, funny you jill fans seem to always remember the positives of your team and never the negatives,, and the reverse of the rivals of the bills!! And what is this "laughing boy"about McChurch ?? I see that you have brought your sublime intelligence and wit over here from bbi
:rolleyes: . The intimidation your posts expel is amusing and to think there are people that have your screen name on ignore..
SD

Umm.yes, it is the convience of memory and I will continue to tell you how YOU and your team suck and how good we are because the last time I checked, that is what a smack forum is all about.
Now bonehead, you really don't want to paint that bullseye on that sloped forehead of yours. But if you do, please go ahead, it's been rather dull around here for way too long anyways.
So go away, you narcolepsy-inducing monosyllabic pud-twiddler...go back to the " Gobment Cheese Recipes Galore" MB or where ever you came from:goof:

:monkey: sudden DEATH

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Ohhhh You are soooo intimidating Churchie ! Please oh please don't smack me oh great bills fan (definitely sarcasm)! I will respond to ANY post in ANY matter that I fee appropriate Churchie, within the confines of TOSS ..

And if you have a problem with that ,, I think you know where you belong... bling there it is, button-pushed-Churchie spouts his intelligence . SD

Angneli
07-17-2002, 02:47 PM
Its funny how no 'phin fan yet has responded to Ricky's stats his rookie year compared to Henry's.

MOULDSROCKS
07-17-2002, 03:52 PM
I find that amusing too Angneli.... plus henry didn't have Roaf, Turley, & Naeole to run behind! LMAO!