PDA

View Full Version : Hey iron gumdrop.........

Capt. Dick
07-09-2002, 05:49 PM
I`m bored with you. You`re stupid, humorless and have no range of imagination. On the other hand, you`re a whiney little asshole. As far as your so-called "Smack", you`re an embryo. Good thing that you caught me in a good mood, f*ckhead. If you piss me off, I`ll tell you what I really think.

dolfan87
07-09-2002, 07:37 PM
Can't tell him anything anymore Capt. I banned his sorry butt.

dolfan06
07-09-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Can't tell him anything anymore Capt. I banned his sorry butt. :band: :drinkers: :judge:

Capt. Dick
07-09-2002, 07:58 PM
A few of us who were offshore today got caught in a bad storm. No real damage done and no lives lost. I came home in a foul mood. I was pissed off at "Mother Ocean" and anything on two legs. Who better to take it out on. I`ll kinda miss the little whipping post. He was one of those assholes from the DD board....I`d put money on it.

dolfan87
07-09-2002, 09:39 PM
I won't miss him, he was a pain in the ass from my perspective. Trying to mod him was too much freakin work

dolfan87
07-09-2002, 09:39 PM
Oh, and Capt. I am real glad your ok!

Capt. Dick
07-09-2002, 10:44 PM
Oh, and Capt. I am real glad your ok!

Thanks, 87. I`ve had a love/hate relationship with that water monster for a long time. :)

Predaphin
07-09-2002, 10:59 PM
Can't tell him anything anymore Capt. I banned his sorry butt.

I dont know wether to cheer and celebrate or feel sorry for him, poor guy :( I dont think he posted anything wong and after all he was in the smack talk forum,....anyways I was kind getting fed up with his ridicilous going out on a limb posts......Im not trying to defend the guy but it was fun attacking him!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

3W
07-09-2002, 11:25 PM
No, not coffee can!:confused:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Capt. Dick
07-09-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by 3W

ROFLMFAO!!!!.....Hey 3W, How can we entice some jets fans in here? We need new meat. :D

dolfan06
07-09-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by 3W

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif i really started laughing out loud!:lol:

dolfan06
07-10-2002, 01:50 AM
i just love shooting aluminum cans! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifaluminum can

inFINSible
07-10-2002, 07:43 AM
hey wcoast....tin man got banned because he was carrying his crap out onto the main board.....if he would have kept it in here he would have been fine....well, maybe not fine.......

RobertHoover
07-10-2002, 11:05 AM
Wow, banning a guy just for being an idiot and knocking your precious Fish.

Weak

Predaphin
07-10-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
hey wcoast....tin man got banned because he was carrying his crap out onto the main board.....if he would have kept it in here he would have been fine....well, maybe not fine.......

Understandable he was getting out of can.....I mean hand.

dolfan06
07-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Wow, banning a guy just for being an idiot and knocking your precious Fish.

Weak we have a "hoover" on here, i bet he sucks just like the upright. might wear dresses like edgar too!

ohall
07-11-2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
A few of us who were offshore today got caught in a bad storm. No real damage done and no lives lost. I came home in a foul mood. I was pissed off at "Mother Ocean" and anything on two legs. Who better to take it out on. I`ll kinda miss the little whipping post. He was one of those assholes from the DD board....I`d put money on it.

... from the GoPBI MBoard aka Metal Head from DD MBoard. They all have the same movie script writing style that gives them away. Plus they all have a anti-Fiedler hard-on.

Some of you guys aren't so slow, it's nice to know.

Oliver...

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

... from the GoPBI MBoard aka Metal Head from DD MBoard. They all have the same movie script writing style that gives them away. Plus they all have a anti-Fiedler hard-on.

Some of you guys aren't so slow, it's nice to know.

Oliver...

Yeah, that`s the guy. D1 and KB are a little more mild mannered than this clown.

I love to read D1. Talk about a blockhead! Just for sh!ts and giggles, I think I`ll join that MB, and ask D1 what he thinks of Jay Fiedler. :D

RobertHoover
07-11-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
we have a "hoover" on here, i bet he sucks just like the upright. might wear dresses like edgar too!

And you find that funny why?

Finheaven - just a collection of morons.

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 04:56 PM

Umm, Bobby.....humor isn`t an exact science. Anyone can indulge. You might try it. It could do wonders for your anal retention.

OOPS!.....nevermind.....I see you`re from New Jersey.

3W
07-11-2002, 05:37 PM
Yeah really Bobby Hoover...if you want things to be prim and proper and politically correct you are in the wrong place...go to "The Lounge". In here the inmates are running the Asylum and we are having a Hoot, so loosen your collar and step right up and have yourself a big helping of "who gives a f-ck"!:evil:

P.S. You better hurry up because it is almost gone!:eek:

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Yeah really Bobby Hoover...if you want things to be prim and proper and politically correct you are in the wrong place...go to "The Lounge". In here the inmates are running the Asylum and we are having a Hoot, so loosen your collar and step right up and have yourself a big helping of "who gives a f-ck"!:evil:

Might be a good IM, replacement. But I know that you`ve already got that figured, 3W. :D

inFINSible
07-11-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Don't worry ...I got a whole sh*tload of it.

3W
07-11-2002, 06:42 PM

Might be a good IM, replacement. But I know that you`ve already got that figured, 3W. :D

LOL..great idea "Capt Dick of the High Seas"...and of course, I am always plotting and planning..woohoo! Whup up some more of that good stuff inFINS! Yum, Yum!:D

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 06:58 PM

Hoovers - just a collection of carpet suckers.

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 07:49 PM

Finheaven - just a collection of morons. i was giving you a bad time because you didn't agree with the banning! well let me give you some info. we have some damn smart dolphin fans on the board that don't want to mess with the smack on the main forum. a message was put on the board that we were to keep the smack in the smack forum, aluminum can couldn't so he was banned. now if you don't like that reason, go pound sand up your ass!!!!!!!:fire:

3W
07-11-2002, 08:05 PM
i was giving you a bad time because you didn't agree with the banning! well let me give you some info. we have some damn smart dolphin fans on the board that don't want to mess with the smack on the main forum. a message was put on the board that we were to keep the smack in the smack forum, aluminum can couldn't so he was banned. now if you don't like that reason, go pound sand up your ass!!!!!!!:fire:

Whoaaaa!! Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?:eek: :D

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Whoaaaa!! Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?:eek: :D the problem is i didn't get to eat this morning, the wife wanted to sleep in!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Whoaaaa!! Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?:eek: :D its not breakfast or the lack thereof. i'm just tired of these "holier than thou' little pricks, that have the answer staring them in the face and they make up some stupid story to justify what they are thinking. (and i'm giving bobbo the benefit of the doubt here, i'm assuming he can think):D

3W
07-11-2002, 08:39 PM
its not breakfast or the lack thereof. i'm just tired of these "holier than thou' little pricks, that have the answer staring them in the face and they make up some stupid story to justify what they are thinking. (and i'm giving bobbo the benefit of the doubt here, i'm assuming he can think):D

LOL..Understood..:D

Miamian
07-11-2002, 09:01 PM
There is one downside to tin foil's banning: I'm not the biggest Fiedler fan, but he tried to make Fiedler-bashing a substitute for his lack of knowledge on anything. Most of us saw through it, but I was going to suggest that he kiss Fiedler's ass if he would've finished among the top three quarterbacks in the league this year.

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 09:15 PM
with RW around, i think the offense will settle around the running game, but i do think fiedler will improve!;)

bigbry
07-11-2002, 09:16 PM
Miamian, your avatar is very similar to that ink-blot test. Everytime I look at it, I see different things.

BB:)

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Miamian, your avatar is very similar to that ink-blot test. Everytime I look at it, I see different things.

BB:) i only see one!:D

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 09:24 PM

Ricky Williams looking in a mirror.

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 09:27 PM

Ricky Williams looking in a mirror. i get it!:lol:

bigbry
07-11-2002, 09:36 PM
Bigbry, sitting in his 1983 style lazy boy recliner rolls over that stale bag of Ruffles and swallows that last tab of acid and proclaims....

Bigbry, get away from the computer, youve been sitting there far too long. Go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine.

BB:lol:

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 09:40 PM
actually i see two! one is the palm trees, the other.................

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Bigbry, sitting in his 1983 style lazy boy recliner rolls over that stale bag of Ruffles and swallows that last tab of acid and proclaims....

Bigbry, get away from the computer, youve been sitting there far too long. Go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine.

BB:lol:

yup. :lol: Just for the hell of it tho.....Let`s hear what everyone sees in it.

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 09:48 PM

yup. :lol: Just for the hell of it tho.....Let`s hear what everyone sees in it. can i clean it up a little and just say a hairy V!:D

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 09:50 PM
can i clean it up a little and just say a hairy V!:D

Right on, 06! :D

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 09:53 PM

yup. :lol: Just for the hell of it tho.....Let`s hear what everyone sees in it. so what do you see?!

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 09:55 PM
can i clean it up a little and just say a hairy V!:D

You SNATCHed that one out of thin air.

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 09:58 PM
I already said what I saw....I`m waiting on bigb. He started this fiasco. LOL

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 09:59 PM

You SNATCHed that one out of thin air. well, it wasn't thin air. kinda heavy at times!:D

3W
07-11-2002, 10:29 PM
I think that you guys are all in order for a little bit of drug rehab...i don't see nothing:confused: :D

Baz
07-11-2002, 10:38 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!! Good stuff there 3W..........

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by 3W
I think that you guys are all in order for a little bit of drug rehab...i don't see nothing:confused: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
07-11-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Thanks a lot, bro! I have to get up early, so it`s time to hit the rack. I probably won`t be able to sleep from LMAO!! :lol:

See ya tomorrow. :lol:

3W
07-11-2002, 11:06 PM
Good night to you Capt D, my good friend. Same time, same place... we will start with this maddness all over again tomorrow.. :eek: :D

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 11:26 PM

Thanks a lot, bro! I have to get up early, so it`s time to hit the rack. I probably won`t be able to sleep from LMAO!! :lol:

See ya tomorrow. :lol: don't need crack........uhhhh.........drugs, and i have a good time!:rolleyes:

Miamian
07-11-2002, 11:43 PM
Jeez, I go away for just a couple of hours and look what happens? That's a pretty cool trick 3W. Anyway guys, how do the coconuts fit in?

Miamian
07-11-2002, 11:47 PM
Anyway, Bigbry, I should expect being ribbed about my avatar from a Joker.

Billhoff
07-11-2002, 11:56 PM
with RW around, i think the offense will settle around the running game, but i do think fiedler will improve!;) Flapears will never improve, he might have a good game here and there just like Kordell Stewage, but he`ll always be your average JOE BLOW! and your stuck with him.I seriously think the only reason the stinkfish keep gay jay around is to beat the bills, cause he sucks teal gonads against anybody else.

dolfan06
07-11-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
Anyway, Bigbry, I should expect being ribbed about my avatar from a Joker. what other avatar could you expect?

3W
07-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Jeez, I go away for just a couple of hours and look what happens? That's a pretty cool trick 3W. Anyway guys, how do the coconuts fit in?

I just tweaked your avatar for you Miami:D Hmmm...the coconuts...I never though about them...those are actually little dreadlock growths..a condition that ocurrs when you try to go over 120 mph with the top down and your dreads are swingin'..at least that is my story and 'm sticking to it :D

Miamian
07-12-2002, 12:21 AM
what other avatar could you expect? I dunno, maybe something like 87's also, lol.

Miamian
07-12-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by 3W

I just tweaked your avatar for you Miami:D Hmmm...the coconuts...I never though about them...those are actually little dreadlock growths..a condition that ocurrs when you try to go over 120 mph with the top down and your dreads are swingin'..at least that is my story and 'm sticking to it :D Or maybe it's from New Orleans' game against Buffalo, when the Bills couldn't tackle him the conventional way, so they resorted to pulling his hair, leaving the little stubs.:D

RobertHoover
07-12-2002, 03:22 PM
the problem is i didn't get to eat this morning, the wife wanted to sleep in!:rolleyes:

Laying next to you she was faking being asleep. She just didn't want your stinky ass to crawl to her side of the bed.

Capt. Dick
07-12-2002, 05:23 PM

Laying next to you she was faking being asleep. She just didn't want your stinky ass to crawl to her side of the bed.

Well, Bob.....Mrs. Hoover told us that 06 smells just fine. In fact, she praised the taste of his feet. :D

dolfan06
07-12-2002, 08:16 PM
:D :D :D

Capt. Dick
07-12-2002, 08:45 PM
:D :D :D

Yes, and Bob was wondering where all those toe nail stubs were coming from. He`s been using them to pick his teeth. :D

dolfan06
07-12-2002, 09:30 PM

Yes, and Bob was wondering where all those toe nail stubs were coming from. He`s been using them to pick his teeth. :D well i'll tell ya, after that idiot came up with some of the most ridiculous accusations i've ever heard, that dude can wonder all day for all i care!;)

Capt. Dick
07-13-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Flapears will never improve, he might have a good game here and there just like Kordell Stewage, but he`ll always be your average JOE BLOW! and your stuck with him.I seriously think the only reason the stinkfish keep gay jay around is to beat the bills, cause he sucks teal gonads against anybody else.

Is your real name Jack?

dolfan06
07-13-2002, 05:37 PM

Is your real name Jack? yeah, and his last name is ass!:D ;)

Capt. Dick
07-14-2002, 10:29 AM
Well, it could be JackHoff.

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 10:45 AM
6 of one,half dozen of the other. both scenarios fit!

Capt. Dick
07-14-2002, 10:51 AM
Hope the lil` nipper had a restful weekend and is ready for war. :D

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 10:56 AM
Hope the lil` nipper had a restful weekend and is ready for war. :D do you think he'll be back with a new handle? why go to the trouble of registering forn another pc when everybody hates your guts, there are plenty of message boards out there where a person like that can prove how stupid they are!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
07-14-2002, 10:56 AM
I`ll let Bob slide today. He`s finally taking the snow tires off of his ice- cream truck.

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 10:59 AM
I`ll let Bob slide today. He`s finally taking the snow tires off of his ice- cream truck. i thought you were referring to aluminum can. i forgot about the sucking machine. btw, we have a dirt devil!

inFINSible
07-14-2002, 10:59 AM
boy....you guys are bored aren't you?

Capt. Dick
07-14-2002, 11:02 AM
I don`t hate Bob. He can`t help the way that he is. I mean how would like it if you weren`t sure if your Father was an actual human being?

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 11:02 AM
boy....you guys are bored aren't you? i need to go take a shower and get ready to walk security at our church parking lot, it supposed to be over 110 today. sheesh, even typing that made me sweat!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
07-14-2002, 11:04 AM
boy....you guys are bored aren't you?

Killing time inFINS. I have a meeting in a little while. How goes it? Good weekend?

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 11:05 AM
bob just needs to follow the old addage, "remain silent and be thought a fool................................"!

inFINSible
07-14-2002, 11:11 AM
pretty good capt.....getting ready to head to Lowes here in a minute...you guys hold down the fort.

06......110!!! I was sweating just reading that.

Capt. Dick
07-14-2002, 11:15 AM
i need to go take a shower and get ready to walk security at our church parking lot, it supposed to be over 110 today. sheesh, even typing that made me sweat!:rolleyes:

SHEESH!

Capt. Dick
07-14-2002, 11:35 AM
pretty good capt.....getting ready to head to Lowes here in a minute...you guys hold down the fort.

06......110!!! I was sweating just reading that.

Hey, inFINS.....Since you`re going to Lowes, how bout picking me up a new DeWalt... DW 746K 10" table saw? With sliding table and miter attachment, they`re only $1,469.99. Thanks, pal! :D

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 04:55 PM

SHEESH! it was hot, but not as bad as i thought!

dolfan87
07-14-2002, 11:47 PM
You all don't know what hot is...;)

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 11:54 PM
and except for your version of the monsoon season, the humidity is quite low compared to the coast!:p

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 11:56 PM
and except for your version of the monsoon season, the humidity is quite low compared to the coast!:p besides, walking a parking lot with nothing but asphalt around, and no way for the air to get in because the buildings are all around, it gets hot! the hottest i've ever been in was 123 at lake mead!

Capt. Dick
07-15-2002, 12:40 AM
Have you guys ever been through a hurricane? They actually do sound like a train goin` by. You have to hear it to believe it.

dolfan06
07-15-2002, 01:34 AM
Have you guys ever been through a hurricane? They actually do sound like a train goin` by. You have to hear it to believe it. hell sometimes i think i live with one, you ought to see my wife when she gets pissed. i'm glad we get along, i'd hate to be a cupboard door!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
07-15-2002, 08:34 AM
Crap....We`ve got a smack forum here with nobody to smack. Looks like marti and bob are AWOL. I might have to start smak`n ME.

dolfan06
07-15-2002, 08:44 AM
Crap....We`ve got a smack forum here with nobody to smack. Looks like marti and bob are AWOL. I might have to start smak`n me. we can spend more time in the lounge or the shoutbox. i don't like all those buffalo fans being ahead in the top ten!:yell:

dolfan06
07-15-2002, 08:51 AM
hey capt! were you talking about the "black hole" on the raiders board?

Capt. Dick
07-15-2002, 09:00 AM
No.....Somebody here, a while back, was exiled to the smack forum only. Wasn`t allowed in the Phins forum. I made a comment like welcome to the "black hole". Something like that.

I don`t remember exactly what happened.......I`m senile and stupid.

Capt. Dick
07-15-2002, 09:26 AM
I put a window in my outhouse. Now every morning I can see the trains going by.

Capt. Dick
07-15-2002, 09:29 AM
I just graduated last in my shoe-tying class.

RobertHoover
07-15-2002, 10:21 AM
bob just needs to follow the old addage, "remain silent and be thought a fool................................"!

Actually I follow this one, "Talk to much and we know you're a fool"

Keep talking fella.

BTW - do you know who RobertHoover is?

dolfan06
07-15-2002, 08:10 PM

Keep talking fella.

BTW - do you know who RobertHoover is? the hoover is sucking again!:rolleyes:

dolfan87
07-15-2002, 08:32 PM

Keep talking fella.

He is the Director of DCEG's Epidemiology and Biostatistics program.

have a nice day.

Capt. Dick
07-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Is he talking about THAT RobertHoover or the one that works nights at Dunkin Doughnuts? Let`s not jump to conclusions, 87.

BTW....Nice work, Bro.

dolfan06
07-15-2002, 11:30 PM

He is the Director of DCEG's Epidemiology and Biostatistics program.

have a nice day. i only know 3 hoovers, the infernal sucking machine, the past president, and the other was a closet queen!:rolleyes:

RobertHoover
07-16-2002, 07:19 AM
Did you ever see Animal House or is the Ace Ventura tape stuck in the old VCR

Angneli
07-16-2002, 07:42 PM
was this thread ever about football?

Miamian
07-16-2002, 09:59 PM
This forum is all about smack: the Dolphins talk, back it up, and the Bills get smacked.:evil:

dolfan06
07-16-2002, 11:58 PM
This forum is all about smack: the Dolphins talk, back it up, and the Bills get smacked.:evil: :o

Capt. Dick
07-17-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Angneli
was this thread ever about football?

This thread is ENTIRELY about football. You have to be able to read between the lines. I suggest that you keep re-reading this thread till you get it.

dolfan06
07-17-2002, 08:49 AM
i think football is mentioned once or twice!

Capt. Dick
07-17-2002, 09:00 AM

Keep talking fella.

Hoover....Your short, rambling, abberant responses make us comatose. Try stringing a series of sentences together. The result is called a paragraph. Look it up.

Nice touch, taking the name of a character from the movie "Animal House".....Your I.Q. must be lower than the payments on my lawn rake.

If I were you, Bob, I`d be a little more careful about who you call a moron.

Capt. Dick
07-17-2002, 09:02 AM
i think football is mentioned once or twice!

What`s up 06?

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 09:19 AM

Hoover....Your short, rambling, abberant responses make us comatose. Try stringing a series of sentences together. The result is called a paragraph. Look it up.

Nice touch, taking the name of a character from the movie "Animal House".....Your I.Q. must be lower than the payments on my lawn rake.

If I were you, Bob, I`d be a little more careful about who you call a moron. \

How can a response be short and rambling at the same time. Is that some of that world famous south florida education kicking in.

And wow, coming up with a name like CaptDick or DolfanXXX is good stuff. Bravo fellas.

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Capt. Dick
[B]

You are asking the impossible, that would mean and education and some form of intelligence.. We are talking about a jills fan here!:rolleyes: SD

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 11:07 AM
Cool name suddenDeath, isn't that what you all feel in the playoffs every year.

Capt. Dick
07-17-2002, 12:19 PM
\

How can a response be short and rambling at the same time. Is that some of that world famous south florida education kicking in.

And wow, coming up with a name like CaptDick or DolfanXXX is good stuff. Bravo fellas.

You should have punctuated your 1st short, rambling, abberant response with question marks. I can only assume that you flunked out of the "Garfunkle School for slow learners". Sometimes nature is cruel when doling out intelligence. Tough break, kid.

Since you`re infatuated with using a "character" for your username.....Wouldn`t *Mickey Mouse* be more appropriate? Just a thought.

Hang in there, son, you`re doin` great!

Gotta get back to work....I`ll catch up with later.

Your Friend,

Capt. Dick

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the encourangement old man.

I'd hardly call me using an Animal House cast member an infatuation but if that helps your story, stick with it.

You know, renting out paddle boats at the senior center doesn't actually make you a captain but hey, keep up the illusion. It seems to work for you.

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 02:20 PM
Cool name suddenDeath, isn't that what you all feel in the playoffs every year.

Well thanks there Bob, sorry I didn't pick an outlandish screen name like bob hoover, so I will give you props for having such a brandishing imagination. (???)

Hum and I guess you wouldn't know what the feeling is like when your team is in the playoffs every year now would you bob ?
Didn't think so..:lol: SD

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the encourangement old man.

I'd hardly call me using an Animal House cast member an infatuation but if that helps your story, stick with it.

You know, renting out paddle boats at the senior center doesn't actually make you a captain but hey, keep up the illusion. It seems to work for you.

Just maybe Capt Dick is too much of a gentleman to post what your TRUE infatuation or infatuations are ..

How would you know that Capt Dick doesn't have a fleet of ships?
And why should it concern you bob? I mean just because you have been promoted to the drive thru at one the local buffalo McDonalds, doesn't allow for you to have a high and mighty attitude.. SD

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 02:38 PM
SD, you are by far the weakest poster on this site. You really have nothing. The McD's joke was priceless though. I'm sure that's never been thrown around on a smack forum.

So how many ships does the Capt have there SD. Give me a number, you seem so quick to jump in.

Capt. Dick
07-17-2002, 05:24 PM
Alright....Where were we?

Yeah, I work for a living. When your Mother finally cuts your allowance off, you`ll find out the meaning.

I`m tired, hungry and irritable. Make the next one good or I`m gonna eat.

Capt. Dick
07-17-2002, 07:00 PM
Listen, kid. I`m bored with you. I`m bored with me and I`m certainly bored with this thread. Let`s let ol` Gumdrop die a swift and honorable death. You`ve done well.... Sleep well. I`ll catch up with you in this room somewhere, sometime tomorrow. When that happens, you`d better pack a few cases of canned goods in the ol` pick-up along with that lunch. Peace.....out.

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 07:05 PM
SD, you are by far the weakest poster on this site. You really have nothing. The McD's joke was priceless though. I'm sure that's never been thrown around on a smack forum.

So how many ships does the Capt have there SD. Give me a number, you seem so quick to jump in.

It strikes me as very amusing that when someone gets *****slapped, their comeback is "you by far are the weakest poster on this site"! Going by the intelligence content of your post's I feel that working at McDonalds is the highest level of employment you could find or handle bob..

I could not tell you if and how many ships Captn Dick has, but then I am not the one personally attacking him am I ? I think that if I want to respond to any post on this site that it is my right to do so bob!! And if you have a problem with that, then I guess your only option is to not post on this web site huh ....:lol: SD

dolfan06
07-17-2002, 07:45 PM
mc donalds, hahahahahahahah! good one capt!

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 09:26 PM
BitchSlapper SD? Don't flatter yourself. Your just embarassing.

I think Capt can stand up for himself, let him. He does just fine.