PDA

View Full Version : Trade offer!!!

DolfanISS
08-30-2004, 06:08 PM
Guys I have the Priest and Michael Bennett as my Fantasy starters right now but no depth (just William Green) behind them. I drafted a lot of good WR's including Hines Ward, Chad Johnson, Jimmy Smith, Donte Stallworth, Eddie Kennison,Mushin Mumhamad, Terry Glenn, Robert Fergeson and Peerless Price.

I was just offered Travis Henry and Eddie George for Chad Johnson and am wondering what to do. If McGahee didn't exist I would jump all over this trade but the fact remains that he is there. How much time do you guys feel Henry is going to split carries this season??? It seems as though Henry is the clear cut number 1 right now and Willis' play hasn't stirred up much of a contraversey. Is that True????

I'm going to offer up Stallworth for Suggs to somebody else but I'd rather have Henry.

Emskirch
08-30-2004, 06:29 PM
Seems fair enough, Henry for Chad is good.

Jwcolour
08-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Seems okay but i'd try to milk it for somethin a little better than George if possible...try to make a case to this guy using the fact henry is splitting time...see if he'll give another reciever...personally i don't like stallworth as he's kind of inconsistant, terry glenn hasn't shown up in recent years, not sure on kennison muhammed could be okay but this trade isn't necessarily unfair

Scope
08-31-2004, 07:55 AM
George will most likely split up his time over in Dallas.

Jwcolour
08-31-2004, 10:51 AM
True, though i don't see it as a signifigant number he will lose to Julius, but split time is never good fantasy wise