PDA

View Full Version : Why the Fish will not make the playoffs this year



cmartin513
07-10-2002, 12:00 AM
:monkey: one word FIELDER

Capt. Dick
07-10-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by cmartin513
:monkey: one word FIELDER


Thank you Jesus. :D .....I`ll catch up with you tomorrow 513. I need sleep. Please come back. We had a departure in the family and you`re the new stooge.....umm I mean replacement! :D

3W
07-10-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



Thank you Jesus. :D .....I`ll catch up with you tomorrow 513. I need sleep. Please come back. We had a departure in the family and you`re the new stooge.....umm I mean replacement! :D

ROFLMAO...you read my mind Capt D:D

dolfan06
07-10-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by 3W


ROFLMAO...you read my mind Capt D:D who cares, we need a whipping boy and a jets fan just fills the bill!:D

bigbry
07-10-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
who cares, we need a whipping boy and a jets fan just fills the bill!:D

Just an opinion, but, Iron Maiden just keeps reinventing him/herself. This is D1. But it really doesnt matter. Knocking the crap out of an idiot is just fun sometimes.:evil:


BB

dolfan06
07-10-2002, 01:02 AM
i know this isn't the thread to bring it up, but since you're here, did you know dick anderson was from colorado, i didn't know dat!;)

inFINSible
07-10-2002, 07:47 AM
I just hope he puts up a better fight than that other little troll....but he IS a JETS fan so, already we know he's semi-retarded.

Capt. Dick
07-10-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I just hope he puts up a better fight than that other little troll....but he IS a JETS fan so, already we know he's semi-retarded.


After reading his other post, I think we should change that to just "retarted". He`s way beyond semi.

Predaphin
07-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Why the Jets wont make the playoffs.....

one word......Team.

bigbry
07-10-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i know this isn't the thread to bring it up, but since you're here, did you know dick anderson was from colorado, i didn't know dat!;)

Yep 06, I sure did. And Ive been on his ranch a few times too!


BB:D

dolfan06
07-10-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


Yep 06, I sure did. And Ive been on his ranch a few times too!


BB:D anderson came to mind because i just finished a trivia question and he was part of the answer!

3W
07-10-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


Yep 06, I sure did. And Ive been on his ranch a few times too!


BB:D

Umm..isn't that the guy with the sheepranch?:D

dolfan06
07-10-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 3W


Umm..isn't that the guy with the sheepranch?:D leave it to you to think of something like that! now if it came to a sheep ranch or a jet cheer leader, guess who would win? BaaaaBaaaa

3W
07-10-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
leave it to you to think of something like that! now if it came to a sheep ranch or a jet cheer leader, guess who would win? BaaaaBaaaa

LOL....good point.

cmartin513
07-18-2002, 04:23 PM
i hope you guys feel really good...because i am retarted........why do you think i havent been able to sign on for a long time...because i was in the hospital for a long time...like i said before my mom has to type for me because i cannot talk

MOULDSROCKS
07-18-2002, 04:29 PM
this cmartin guy really is a dum ****. his comebacks(if that's what you want to call them) are VERY lame.... i think that this is one situation where Bills fans and Dolphins Fans can agree. I think we should work together to teach this guy a lesson!

inFINSible
07-18-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by cmartin513
i hope you guys feel really good...because i am retarted........why do you think i havent been able to sign on for a long time...because i was in the hospital for a long time...like i said before my mom has to type for me because i cannot talk

I want your mother to type a message to us....you know, to prove to us that you're not making this stuff up.....Then after she's done, she can explain to YOU what the "smack" forum is all about. She can explain, that you are eligible to receive the same abuse as any of the other retards in here.

FinFan72
07-18-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible


I want your mother to type a message to us....you know, to prove to us that you're not making this stuff up.....Then after she's done, she can explain to YOU what the "smack" forum is all about. She can explain, that you are eligible to receive the same abuse as any of the other retards in here.


Damn Right :lol:

bigbry
07-18-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by cmartin513
i hope you guys feel really good...because i am retarted........why do you think i havent been able to sign on for a long time...because i was in the hospital for a long time...like i said before my mom has to type for me because i cannot talk

Most likely the most accurate thing your mom has ever written.

Franks and Beans
BB

dolfan06
07-18-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by cmartin513
i hope you guys feel really good...because i am retarted........why do you think i havent been able to sign on for a long time...because i was in the hospital for a long time...like i said before my mom has to type for me because i cannot talk :rolleyes:

Baz
07-18-2002, 08:52 PM
You know, I'm sure the guys over at any Jets MB would love to see these posts. I mean, when they see who is represening them on the best 'Fins MB on the net, they might pummel him for us.........