PDA

View Full Version : Donte' Stallworth vs. Koren Robinson

FinaticalOne
08-31-2004, 12:28 PM
Just curious.

I'm bored and I'm thinking of making a trade for Koren. I have very strong roster. I have Stallworth buried on bench behind two other WR's I would start before him, but I'm always looking to improve my roster's depth. The person who has Koren is very high on Stallworth, he had him last year and was hoping to draft him this year. I think Koren is going to have a pretty good year. So far, he's had a strong preseason. What do you guys think?

Which one do you do you think is better...Stallworth or Robinson?

Emskirch
08-31-2004, 01:25 PM
There is no doubt in my mind about this, if you can get Robinson for Stallworth then you will have just stole from the other owner.

Robinson is poised for a breakout season, with a good qb. Blake is a bum who won't last the season.

Just my pennies

FinaticalOne
08-31-2004, 02:41 PM
There is no doubt in my mind about this, if you can get Robinson for Stallworth then you will have just stole from the other owner.

Robinson is poised for a breakout season, with a good qb. Blake is a bum who won't last the season.

Just my pennies

Thanks! We're on the same page.

Jwcolour
08-31-2004, 04:27 PM
300% to pull the trigger on this one. Stallworth is inconsistant...he really wasn't that great last year even. Is this guy a saints fan?

FinaticalOne
09-01-2004, 12:26 PM
300% to pull the trigger on this one. Stallworth is inconsistant...he really wasn't that great last year even. Is this guy a saints fan?

THANKS.

No, he's not a Saints fan. He's a Ravens fan, who has little experience in the fantasy game. For some odd reason, he really likes Stallworth, so being the nice person that I am, I'm willing to offer Stallworth to him... :evil:

t2thejz
09-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Dante will have a really good year if he stays healthy but he doesnt have hassleback throwing to him either. No doubt pull the trigger