PDA

View Full Version : This is my theory and I'm sticking to it.

3W
07-10-2002, 12:35 PM
You know the trouble with "Dreads" is that you can never wash them, which leads me to my theory of how Ricky gets all of his yardage.....that is when he isn't sitting up in the booth with the owner nursing another injury. You see, everyone shys away from making contact with him because they don't want to get whopped in the face with one of those greasey, gnarly, tick infested, sticks of his...yuk! A multi-million dollar man with the hair of a two-dollar hoe....Woohoo!!

WAR Rickie's Hair :eek:

Capt. Dick
07-10-2002, 01:02 PM
They don`t need to be washed, 3W. You just dip them in varnish every 3 months.

inFINSible
07-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Maybe we can get him to play w/out a helmet when we play the Bills.

3W
07-10-2002, 04:16 PM
LMAO..! Yes, but seriously, how do you keep those suckers clean? Just knock the dust off from them with a broom once in awhile or what? And you know that he has had them since college..that's a long damn time without a shampoo...whoo! I'm not just talking about him either, I'm talking about anyone with them..I like your tarnish theory there Capt Dick..LOL. Well, enough about the dreads, I don't want to hurt any feelings by picking on them...word has it that lil booty bandit 06 is sporting some...is that true 06?:D

inFINSible
07-10-2002, 04:59 PM
You mean his pubic dreads?http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif 06.

inFINSible
07-10-2002, 05:02 PM
...and if, not using soap, is the cause of dreads......then you know iron man has 8' long ass-dreads with a dingleberry theme.

3W
07-10-2002, 05:03 PM
ROFLMAO!! :D :rocker:

Miamian
07-11-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by 3W
You know the trouble with "Dreads" is that you can never wash them, which leads me to my theory of how Ricky gets all of his yardage.....that is when he isn't sitting up in the booth with the owner nursing another injury. You see, everyone shys away from making contact with him because they don't want to get whopped in the face with one of those greasey, gnarly, tick infested, sticks of his...yuk! A multi-million dollar man with the hair of a two-dollar hoe....Woohoo!!

WAR Rickie's Hair :eek: Or maybe teams like the Bills will be more interested in the fashion statements. LMAO

MOULDSROCKS
07-12-2002, 03:14 AM
that theory is FABULOUS!!! Now all we have to do is figure out how it can become a Theorem.

northernbillfan
07-12-2002, 03:20 AM
If he doesn't wash his hair, he preobably doesn't shower either.

The B.O. trail he leaves behind would be enough to choke even the toughest lineman.

Capt. Dick
07-12-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
that theory is FABULOUS!!! Now all we have to do is figure out how it can become a Theorem.

I think that you just add water.

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 05:09 PM
thats not fair, my name was brought up several times and i didn't get to make one smart ass remark!

and as far as pubic dreads go, have you been peeking in my shower again?

dolfan87
07-14-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
If he doesn't wash his hair, he preobably doesn't shower either.

The B.O. trail he leaves behind would be enough to choke even the toughest lineman.

Whatever works

Dajesus
07-16-2002, 02:32 AM
I told 3w before you can wash dreads, you just can't condition or brush them. They form because of knots in your hair not dirt, but thanks for playing.