PDA

View Full Version : Why cmartin is Unsuccessful with women..

dolphinators13
07-10-2002, 04:29 PM
why cmartin is unsuccesful with women... could it be he has down syndrome... yes...... could it be he weighs a metric ton.... could it be he smells like a$$ all the time.. if u answered yes to all of these ?'s u are correct!

inFINSible
07-10-2002, 04:54 PM
Could it be the overwhelming smell of jergons lotion that is being over-powered by the B.O. eminating from the bacterial wars taking place between the many folds of his flesh?

dolphinators13
07-10-2002, 05:19 PM
definatly

MOULDSROCKS
07-17-2002, 04:13 PM
dude, down syndrome! do you have anything against them? how about the mentaly retarded?

-that was really lame and sickening man.... you should be ashamed

:monkey: dolphinators13

dolphinators13
07-17-2002, 05:08 PM
i was talking about one person... u should be a ashamed for being a bills fan

Dolfan984
07-17-2002, 05:15 PM
u should be a ashamed for being a bills fan

LMAO

:P

dolphinators13
07-17-2002, 05:16 PM
i dunno 984 maby his mom has down syndrome.... and i made him cry

Dolfan984
07-17-2002, 05:20 PM
Hey dude, picking on someone who has something that they can't control is not cool. I can understand where Moulds is coming from. The Bills fan thing was funny though :P

inFINSible
07-17-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
i dunno 984 maby his mom has down syndrome.... and i made him cry

I'm sure you meant "going down" syndrome, right?:lol:

dolphinators13
07-17-2002, 05:30 PM
u dont understnad though.... i no who cmartin is

dolphinators13
07-17-2002, 05:31 PM
hahaha... nice infins

RobertHoover
07-18-2002, 11:31 AM
u dont understnad though.... i no who cmartin is

So you are either dogging him because he has Downs which would make you a loser or he doesn't have it and you are making fun of the disease in general which makes you an even bigger loser.

Which one is it?

FinFan72
07-18-2002, 01:19 PM
dolphinators13 that wasnt cool man

dolphinators13
07-18-2002, 02:18 PM
maby i no... who he is... and he knows i am just playing...this comment wasnt directed towards u are any one w/down syndrome... so hoover just shut the f*ck up

RobertHoover
07-18-2002, 02:30 PM
So because you know him (and can't type or spell worth crap) it's ok to make fun or a handicap. Makes sense to me.

BTW - Others told you your comment was wrong yet you single me out to curse at. Why is that?

cmartin513
07-18-2002, 04:17 PM
ya guys i reallly do have downsyndrome...my mom helps me to type i just write down what i want because i cannot talk...i have no idea who dolfinators is he claims he knows me becuase he always calls my house to make fun of me...he goes to my school that is how i know him...he always pushes me down

MOULDSROCKS
07-18-2002, 04:31 PM
that was really lame, even a dolphan would be sickened by that sorry-assed attempt to make a comeback! that was piss-poor at best. maybe the guys at BBI should give you the weenie award!

Dolfan984
07-18-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by cmartin513
ya guys i reallly do have downsyndrome...my mom helps me to type i just write down what i want because i cannot talk...i have no idea who dolfinators is he claims he knows me becuase he always calls my house to make fun of me...he goes to my school that is how i know him...he always pushes me down

WTF?

inFINSible
07-18-2002, 05:19 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FinFan72
07-18-2002, 05:49 PM

Damn You are Pathetic

dolphinators13
07-18-2002, 08:38 PM
hoover...i dont need to sp.. this is on a board... my life is not depending on me sp words correctly.... it doesnt really matter... so my dont u go but a **** in ur mouth... adn stop talking

RobertHoover
07-18-2002, 09:41 PM
hoover...i dont need to sp.. this is on a board... my life is not depending on me sp words correctly.... it doesnt really matter... so my dont u go but a **** in ur mouth... adn stop talking

Damn I sure hope your life doesn't depend on spellin or typing. You are awful at both. Your writing makes you look like an idiot.

Nice way to turn vulgur. Nice to see the mods are hard at work. Ever think some kid may read Finheaven as a young Fish fan and get to read your garbage. You should be ashamed of yourself.

dolphinators13
07-18-2002, 09:54 PM
no i shouldnt... just drop it

dolphinators13
07-18-2002, 09:55 PM
plus this is the smack form i can say what ever i want a$$

Dolfan984
07-19-2002, 03:51 AM
Who the **** names their kid Hoover?

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 07:25 AM
I know.....that must suck!

RobertHoover
07-19-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Who the **** names their kid Hoover?

Who names their kid Dolfan or inFINSable?

Must suck to eh? Back to reality kids.

And 13, you should be ashamed. I know your not but that just shows what a fool you seem to be.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 08:56 AM

The guy can write but can`t pop a button on his keyboard. Somebody call Guiness.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 01:38 PM
Hey Capt!!!....You must be using your good eye...lol....

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey Capt!!!....You must be using your good eye...lol....

What am I missing here?

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 02:08 PM
....for catching that little error in his story....good eye man. lol.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 02:10 PM
....for catching that little error in his story....good eye man. lol.

Why Thanks, bro. :D

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 02:13 PM
Plus....my mental picture of you has you wearing an eyepatch with a very Ernest Hemmingway look.....am I close?

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 02:22 PM
Plus....my mental picture of you has you wearing an eyepatch with a very Ernest Hemmingway look.....am I close?

I have been told that I resemble Hemingway when He was a little younger. Sorry.....No eye patch.....I`m blind in both eyes. I just point out the brail letters to my Mom and she types this.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 02:26 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

bigbry
07-19-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I have been told that I resemble Hemingway when He was a little younger. Sorry.....No eye patch.....I`m blind in both eyes. I just point out the brail letters to my Mom and she types this.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ....What a bunch of morons we've been getting lately. Bob Sucks, C-Im- Retarded, Iron Pu$$y...who have I left out? Hate not giving them credit.

BB

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 02:37 PM
I started out disliking Bob, cuz of his "all fin-fans are morons" statement. I don`t dislike him now. I went to bat with him in the main forum regarding.....There`s NEVER a reason to hit a woman. We both agree emphatically on that one. Unless he f*cks up bad, he`s ok in my book.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 02:38 PM
Don't forget "sudden DEATH"........

hmmm, do you think he was trying to tell us something with his handle?

should we all be afraid?.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 02:57 PM

Unlike CMartin.....If they ever find that little f*cker who keeps pushing me down.....I won`t be able to pick him out of a line-up.

RobertHoover
07-19-2002, 03:04 PM
I started out disliking Bob, cuz of his "all fin-fans are morons" statement. I don`t dislike him now. I went to bat with him in the main forum regarding.....There`s NEVER a reason to hit a woman. We both agree emphatically on that one. Unless he f*cks up bad, he`s ok in my book.

Oh stop it Capt, I'm getting all misty with you talking like that.

For the record I never called all Fish fans morons, just the few I was talking to at the time. And you have to admit, dolfinator13 is a moron. Come on, you can admit it.

And you should never hit a chick.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

Oh stop it Capt, I'm getting all misty with you talking like that.

For the record I never called all Fish fans morons, just the few I was talking to at the time. And you have to admit, dolfinator13 is a moron. Come on, you can admit it.

And you should never hit a chick.

Don`t worry, Bob.....I`m not exactly pledging undying love here. I`m sure your tongue will take the wrong direction soon enough. That`s if you can pull it off Bledsoe`s ass.

RobertHoover
07-19-2002, 03:18 PM
Drew still has to prove himself to me before I drink the Kool-Aid.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:20 PM
The natural order has been restored. The Fin has lashed out at the Bill....will the Bill respond?....

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 03:21 PM
Drew still has to prove himself to me before I drink the Kool-Aid.

Yup....The guy will either make ya or break ya.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:22 PM
oH....he does!!...but it's only a defensive post....let's wait and see if he goes on the attack....

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:25 PM
Capt comes back with a more friendly post.....hardly the battle I envisioned but let's see if we can stir something up....

"HEY HOOVER....Capt. wants to know if your mother has the same last name as you, or is it just a nick name?"

....okay now I'll just hide and watch the fire works.

RobertHoover
07-19-2002, 03:25 PM
oH....he does!!...but it's only a defensive post....let's wait and see if he goes on the attack....

I have no reason to attack. It's friday afternoon, happy hour is 30 minutes away and the sun is out. Plus I used up to much energy with the idiot on the main board with the slapping your wife thread.

Back to BBI, see you all monday.

RobertHoover
07-19-2002, 03:27 PM
Capt comes back with a more friendly post.....hardly the battle I envisioned but let's see if we can stir something up....

"HEY HOOVER....Capt. wants to know if your mother has the same last name as you, or is it just a nick name?"

....okay now I'll just hide and watch the fire works.

He FIN, do you think my last name is Hoover, all these stupid sucking jokes roll right of because its not.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 03:27 PM
Have a good one......Peace.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:28 PM
OHHHH!!!Crickey!...the Bill turns and runs....we'll folks I tried to get somethiing happening here.....maybe next time. see ya.

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 03:30 PM
The only way that I`m any good at all at smack, is when somebody gets me a little pissed. I`m more into having a few laughs. Wrong forum? I don`t give a sh!t.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:33 PM
but I really like it when somebody pisses you off....;)

Capt. Dick
07-19-2002, 03:38 PM
but I really like it when somebody pisses you off....;)

Seriously, Bro......It`s hard for me to stay pissed off. I kinda like it that way tho. Oh, not to worry.....If I do get pissed, I`ll do more than rattle my sabre.

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:49 PM
I know it.

Dolfan984
07-19-2002, 07:59 PM

And 13, you should be ashamed. I know your not but that just shows what a fool you seem to be.

No, his handle is cmartin513(or something like that) but his name is Hoover.

I never said it must suck to have a name like cmartin513, I said it must suck to have a name like Hoover. My name is not Dolfan984. My name is Jorden. Get your facts straight before you post dribble on this board.

Asshole.

dolphinators13
07-19-2002, 11:54 PM
agreed 984.. this hoover.. fuc*er is a dumb a$$... if i was him i would just jump off a building and do us all a favor

Capt. Dick
07-20-2002, 12:20 AM
Everybody in this forum seems to have an attitude. :D

bigbry
07-20-2002, 02:26 PM

I agree and Im glad. Anyone entering this house better bring quality game, and not be sensitive to a smack up-side the head.
No wimpys here.

BB

Capt. Dick
07-20-2002, 03:02 PM

It was a joke.

bigbry
07-20-2002, 03:54 PM

It was a joke.

My post was'nt. Wanna fight?:D

BB

Capt. Dick
07-20-2002, 04:04 PM
Do you and I have a reason to?

bigbry
07-20-2002, 04:08 PM
Do you and I have a reason to?

No, but when has that ever been a requirement. LOL!

BB

Capt. Dick
07-20-2002, 04:14 PM
Let`s stick with non-fin fans. That`s all the opponents need is for 2 fin-fans to get into it.

bigbry
07-20-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

No, but when has that ever been a requirement. LOL!

BB

How about this-- Who looks worse Sen.Traficant (sp) and his ummmm dead squirrel or 3W's Wanny. You go 1st and pick sides.

BB

Capt. Dick
07-20-2002, 04:21 PM
LMAO !!......Nothing beats Traficant`s head.

bigbry
07-20-2002, 04:34 PM
LMAO !!......Nothing beats Traficant`s head.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ..... I agree. I really think its the secret to his success. No one has ever listened to a word he has uttered, we all just stare at that thing on his head.

BB

Capt. Dick
07-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Have you seen his latest tirades? This guys over the edge. His head looks like somebody killed a cat....cuts it`s head off....threw it at Traficant, and it stuck.

3W
07-20-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

How about this-- Who looks worse Sen.Traficant (sp) and his ummmm dead squirrel or 3W's Wanny. You go 1st and pick sides.

BB

Alright you guys...don't be pushing up on my homey Wanny and his dreads..I am very proud of that picture:D

MOULDSROCKS
07-20-2002, 11:26 PM
I love it! Fabulous!!!

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984

No, his handle is cmartin513(or something like that) but his name is Hoover.

I never said it must suck to have a name like cmartin513, I said it must suck to have a name like Hoover. My name is not Dolfan984. My name is Jorden. Get your facts straight before you post dribble on this board.

Asshole.

Jorden eh? How's the boy-band thing working out.

The 13 in the post is about the wacky dolphinator13, the real brains behind this message board. His comebacks are classic, how many ways can he write curse words with symbols and still be funny? I'm sure another bigtime rebuttal is on the way.

dolphinators13
07-22-2002, 12:27 PM
just bc no1 likes u and u eat ****.. dosent mean u have to get all pissy.... just go talk to ur mom about all ur problems in life.... ........tell her u got fired from the car wash.... ur boyfriend broke up with u....u cant see ur d*ck any more.....bc ur to fat..... that no 1 likes u on finheaven... and worse ur from NJ.. u have to be gay

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Is there smack or insults or even anything funny in that stream of drivil. You are an embarrassment to your fellow Fin fans 13.

I'm just shocked they keep you around. Must be to dumb the place down now and then. You should be sending the fine posters of this site a check every month just for letting you play here.

dolphinators13
07-22-2002, 02:47 PM
that was the dumbest post i have ever read.. leave this web site. d*ck riding ******

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 02:51 PM
I agree, I thought your previous offering was the dumbest I've read in quite some time.

Is all the cursing really needed? Can't you make a point without it?

dolphinators13
07-22-2002, 02:54 PM
why... are u just a little pu$$y when people make fun of u and cuse at u... u cry....yea thats what i thought

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 03:00 PM
No, I'm asking for your own good. All the cursing makes you sound like a complete fool. I figure if you cut that part out you will simply sound like a regular fool.

And the part with you asking and answering your own questions in the same sentence aren't helping either but we can work on that later.

dolphinators13
07-22-2002, 03:03 PM
i dunno it looks like to me u have DOWN SYNDROME

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 03:05 PM
Back to hitting the Downs Syndrome jokes are you? Has an original idea ever entered that little mind of yours?

Keep up the good work fella, I think it's working.

dolphinators13
07-22-2002, 03:24 PM
i dont even know how to responded to such a bs post.... keep up the good work thinkin ur funny..... i think its working...a$$

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 03:36 PM
i dont even know how to responded to such a bs post....

Try posting an intelligent response or is that something you are incapable of doing.

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 03:51 PM
Gee 13, I didn't know the request for an intelligent post would stump you this bad.

Keep trying.

Dolfan984
07-22-2002, 04:14 PM

Jorden eh? How's the boy-band thing working out.

The 13 in the post is about the wacky dolphinator13, the real brains behind this message board. His comebacks are classic, how many ways can he write curse words with symbols and still be funny? I'm sure another bigtime rebuttal is on the way.

I know the 13 in the post was about dolphinators13, but you did make a reply to my post when I talked about the name Hoover with the first quote I posted. I told you what was up, and you totally backed out saying something that was not meant in your previous statement/question.

I never meant Hoover was a bad last name, but it is a terrible first name. Boy band isn't working that well, but the College Football thing is starting to pick up :) Thanks for your concern.

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 04:22 PM
And why do I care whether it's a bad first or last name? Just so I know when someone makes the same attempts at humor later in the year.

Good luck with the College Football thing I guess. What part do you do, watching on TV, selling programs, what?