PDA

View Full Version : A different type of smack...

MOULDSROCKS
07-12-2002, 01:14 AM
as you all know, i am a biggit and I also hate all nationalities outside of American (e.g. Cubans are Stinky, Frenchman are dirty, French Women are hairy, etc. etc.) well anyways...... I also hate Canadians and here is something to show my hatred towards them! :yell:

(please note all of the above is a joke and is sarcasm.... please no hate-mail!!! -to show you that i am joking i will add smilies and "j/k" -thanx!)

:lol: :D j/k

MOULDSROCKS
07-12-2002, 01:15 AM
why won't the damn picture show up!!! i hat those ****ing attatchments b/c people never view them!!!

Dolfan984
07-12-2002, 02:45 AM
LMAO

inFINSible
07-12-2002, 07:41 AM
Wow....Northenbillsfan bought himself a bigger boat....it's a real beauty, eh?

He's strong to the finich, cause he eats his spinach, he's lazy-eye the NorthernBillsfan....toot...toot!

northernbillfan
07-12-2002, 01:29 PM
YO inFINSible... It's northernbillfan you stupid dreck.

You do not know geography very well. I live in the driest desert like area of Canada. No real water for boating let alone a naval ship.

BTW we don't have a gun that big in our navy.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2002/07/canada-1.jpg

northernbillfan
07-12-2002, 01:30 PM
:cool:

Sabre Ally
07-12-2002, 04:11 PM
LMAO. KEWL pic, nbf

Capt. Dick
07-12-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan

You do not know geography very well. I live in the driest desert like area of Canada. No real water for boating let alone a naval ship.

BTW we don't have a gun that big in our navy.

Doesn`t your Air Force consist of just one individual, named Pierre, who flies a Piper Cub, armed with a 22 cal. rifle?

inFINSible
07-12-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan

Oh, sorry,eh...I thought you were a fan of the Buffalo BillS....I didn't realize you are a fan of bills....I'm not a bill fan...as a matter of fact, I hate paying them, but if you're such a fan maybe I can send you mine so you can pay them too.

Capt. Dick
07-12-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

Oh, sorry,eh...I thought you were a fan of the Buffalo BillS....I didn't realize you are a fan of bills....I'm not a bill fan...as a matter of fact, I hate paying them, but if you're such a fan maybe I can send you mine so you can pay them too.

ROFLMAO!!!

Sabre Ally
07-12-2002, 04:50 PM
On the sixth day God turned to the angel Gabriel and said "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty, it shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautifully sparkling lakes bountiful with carp and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs overlooking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, rivers stocked with salmon.." God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, they shall be known as the most friendly people on the Earth." "But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?" "Not really," replied the Almighty, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them!"

Miamian
07-12-2002, 11:02 PM
As you've said, all the land dwellers consist of goats, elk, and moose. You should adopt your leading citizen, Bullwinkle, as your national spokesperson.

Capt. Dick
07-13-2002, 09:01 AM
Canada?.....hmmm......Isn`t that a Fort Lauderdale suburb?

northernbillfan
07-13-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
just wait and see the neighbors I'm going to give them
ROFL Thats some funny $h!t

shelby
07-13-2002, 03:52 PM
Ally loves Canada, eh?
;)

Sabre Ally
07-13-2002, 06:32 PM
Hi Shelby! :D