PDA

View Full Version : A ? for all

t2thejz
09-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Just traded S.Davis for Vick. I now have a dillama. I also have hasslebeck. Eventuelly I will trade one of my qbs but Im not in any hurry yet. Who should I start

Jwcolour
09-02-2004, 05:00 PM
hard to say. In my oppinion hasslebeck is more consistant in his passing and is less prone to injury. However Vick does have the ability to have good passing games and he has a cannon probably stronger than anyone in the NFL. His fantasy gamebreaking abilities are what he does with his feet so im not sure. I don't see why you wouldn't start him now after you gave up a damn good back to get him. May i ask who your runningbacks are?

t2thejz
09-02-2004, 05:32 PM
Because Im in a keeper league and I have foster. Davis was one of my keepers from last year and he is getting old and didnt do anything down the stretch when it counts in my fantasy playoffs. I have Chris Brown and Thomas Jones as my starters who both have a lot of potential along with D Foster on my bench. Also I might be able to later trade Vick for a better back than I gave up for him

t2thejz
09-06-2004, 10:12 AM
Bump

spydertl79
09-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Trade Vick to one of the Vick fanatics in your league, there is at least one in every league. Hasselbeck is the 4th best QB out there.