PDA

View Full Version : My cash league......Rate it!

ZOD
09-02-2004, 10:49 PM
10 team league with 18 players

We start a QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, a defense, and a kicker.

QB's
Mark Bulger
Brad Johnson
Jeff Garcia

RB's
Jamal Lewis
Fred Taylor
Michael Bennett
Duce Staley

WR's
Tory Holt
Chris Chambers
Amani Toomer
Peter Warrick
Eddie Kennison
Bryant Johnson
Brandon Lloyd
Travis Taylor

Defense
Bills
Titans

Kickers
John Hall
Matt Stover

I think I made out alright? NO?

OurHeartAndSoul
09-02-2004, 11:22 PM
I think you could be in trouble at RB with injury/Lewis out, and I don't like your Qb's nut you got a nice group of recievers.

ZOD
09-02-2004, 11:32 PM
I think you could be in trouble at RB with injury/Lewis out, and I don't like your Qb's nut you got a nice group of recievers.

I guess I should have notated this one.

This league places a inordinate high value on receptions. Workhorses like Ricky Williams and Stephen Davis who just carried the ball actually suffer as a result of low reception totals.

These fools give a point for each reception! It drove me nuts last year. The rest is pretty much standard. The reception thing caught me off guard last year.

How ya like me now? :D

MikeO
09-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Your loaded, but after your top 2 WR's your a little weak. Roll the dice, trade a RB for a WR if youc an.

ZOD
09-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Last year someone brought a trade to me in week 6. The dude gave me Stephen Davis and Jamal Lewis for Clinton Portis and a sucka (can't remember who it was).

If Bennett and Taylor can stay healthy I think someone will come to me with a trade. I'm planning on letting one of them do something stupid again.

They had fantasy magazines in their hands during the draft and the majority of them didn't even know the team Brandon Lloyd nor Travis Taylor play for. :shakeno: