PDA

View Full Version : whats really going on over at BBI?



Predaphin
07-13-2002, 07:51 PM
I miss al the smack talking...whats going on??

shelby
07-13-2002, 08:53 PM
we thought we'd talk some smack over here for a change. i wanted to see the pool you play in.;)

The_Philster
07-13-2002, 09:12 PM
There's too many Fins fans there....clogged up the servers. ;)

dolfan25
07-13-2002, 09:41 PM
Seriously

What's happening on "As the BBI Turns"

What is the web address for the board that some of your more active members went to. Why are so many asterisks showing up in people's posts?

I had to change my name over there and I am now known as
Artstfrmrlyknwnasd25

But I have not yet posted

dolfan06
07-14-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by dolfan25
Seriously

What's happening on "As the BBI Turns"

What is the web address for the board that some of your more active members went to. Why are so many asterisks showing up in people's posts?

I had to change my name over there and I am now known as
Artstfrmrlyknwnasd25

But I have not yet posted come here. mouldy, sniper and 3W, so why should i go there any way!:rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
07-15-2002, 08:36 PM
It is like a soap opera over there. I am not sure whats up!

dolfan06
07-15-2002, 11:22 PM
in the 90's when they were kicking butt, we tried to bring up the 70's. they didn't want any of it, they wanted to talk about the here and now. at the moment we're kickin butt, do they want to talk about the here and now, hell no, they're stuck in the 90's.

THATS A BILLS FAN FOR YA!

3W
07-16-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
in the 90's when they were kicking butt, we tried to bring up the 70's. they didn't want any of it, they wanted to talk about the here and now. at the moment we're kickin butt, do they want to talk about the here and now, hell no, they're stuck in the 90's.

THATS A BILLS FAN FOR YA!

Hmmm...this coming from a guy that has "17-0" plastered all over his avatar:D

Dajesus
07-16-2002, 02:29 AM
3w why does BBI go down more than Jenna Jamison? Or Rob Johnson if the frist was to riscay?

3W
07-16-2002, 02:53 AM
Hey DJ. They are up and running again, i think. They have been switching over to another server or something, that is the reason for all of the unsteadiness. I think that is just about behind them now. Give it another whirl.

Muck
07-16-2002, 04:21 AM
Nothing yet.

I think what happened was Big Mike Williams logged onto BBI and overloaded the damn thing.

Muck
07-16-2002, 04:22 AM
Big Mike's screen name weighs more than half the kickers in the NFL. :p

Predaphin
07-16-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by 3W


Hmmm...this coming from a guy that has "17-0" plastered all over his avatar:D

17-0 is a historic moment we are very proud of and no one else will ever do, name something the bills are proud of in the 90's that no one else will ever do

beefalow
07-16-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
in the 90's when they were kicking butt, we tried to bring up the 70's. they didn't want any of it, they wanted to talk about the here and now. at the moment we're kickin butt, do they want to talk about the here and now, hell no, they're stuck in the 90's.

THATS A BILLS FAN FOR YA! "KICKIN BUTT?" 62-7?...53 -10?...21-3?:confused:

beefalow
07-16-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin


17-0 is a historic moment we are very proud of and no one else will ever do, name something the bills are proud of in the 90's that no one else will ever do WIN "FOUR" AFC CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A" ROW" NEVER TO BE DONE AGAIN! Don`t you remember or was your ass eating your head at that time.

Dajesus
07-16-2002, 12:52 PM
BBI is still down, that is crazy. Is it ever going to come back up?

RobertHoover
07-16-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Dajesus
BBI is still down, that is crazy. Is it ever going to come back up?

Try the other site until BBI comes back up. Hell, try the other even if BBI comes up, it's a carbon copy. You will even recognize most of the names.

Billszone.com

3W
07-16-2002, 05:40 PM
Westcoastfin steps out of his fuzzy pink bunny slippers, gets the big glass of Ovaltine Mommy just made for him and with snot running down his face declares:


Originally posted by WCoastFin


17-0 is a historic moment we are very proud of and no one else will ever do, name something the bills are proud of in the 90's that no one else will ever do

This hasn't got anything to do with what you are proud of, who cares. 06 said that the Bills fans are living in the past (the 90's), yet he has 17-0 on his avatar..do you understand that or shall I speak a little slower. But if you must know, four SBs in a row is a great accomplishment in it's own rite and oh yes, we are also proud of having caused Dan Marino to have some of his worst career games just about everytime he stepped foot into Rich Stadium....that was pretty cool too:goof:

Angneli
07-16-2002, 07:36 PM
BBI is up.

dolfan06
07-16-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
BBI is up. thread thats in the lounge! so am i!

dolfan06
07-16-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 3W


Hmmm...this coming from a guy that has "17-0" plastered all over his avatar:D well 3W, its like my screen name, i've had it since message boards came around and i'm not gonna change it now. i don't talk someones ear off about the 72 fins like some of your cohorts talk about the decade of the 90's.

although, the undefeated season was pretty good. YOU WON"T FIND ANOTHER IN THE RECORD BOOKS!:p

3W
07-16-2002, 08:47 PM
Well, the way the stock market is going down, it will be like living in the past pretty soon, so we will all be able to get out those old jerseys again.:D

dolfan06
07-16-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Well, the way the stock market is going down, it will be like living in the past pretty soon, so we will all be able to get out those old jerseys again.:D i was listening to the financial account on the way home from work, just when i though things were picking up!:(