PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team

t2thejz
09-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Its my second year in this keeper league and keep in mind I have been killed with bad luck. The day after the deadline to pick my keepers Ricky retired and he was one of my keepers. Probably about 3 hours after my draft Boston blows out his knee and I drafted him. Its been a killer but I think I still have a chance.
Qb
Vick
Hasslebeck
Not sure who Im going to start here
Eli Manning

RB
Thomas Jones
Chris Brown
Ron Dayne
Deshaun Foster

WR
Brandon Loyd...sleeper
Donte Stallworth
Darius Watts...sleeper
Marty Booker...drafted him while he was still a bear
Reggie Williams
Robert Ferguson

K
Olindo Mare

D
Miami Dolphin

DolfanDaveInATX
09-04-2004, 02:47 PM
You do not have a 1,000-yard RB or WR on your team.

I would trade Vick for a #1 RB. Hasselbeck and Vick are both FFB starters and you can't afford to have one on your bench every week when you are so weak at the other main skill positions. Because of Vick's rushing potential, he has more value than Hasselbeck, particularly if you've got a name whore in your league.

t2thejz
09-04-2004, 11:01 PM
You do not have a 1,000-yard RB or WR on your team.

I would trade Vick for a #1 RB. Hasselbeck and Vick are both FFB starters and you can't afford to have one on your bench every week when you are so weak at the other main skill positions. Because of Vick's rushing potential, he has more value than Hasselbeck, particularly if you've got a name whore in your league.
I would have to disagree. I think either Jones or Brown could have a 1000 yard season and more importantly get some TDs they are both pretty big backs. Stallworth definitly has potential to be a number 1 but you are right. Right now I am looking into trading one of my qbs but I do have a lot of ? marks on my team. With all that being said I think I have a really solid team considering my setbacks that I stated earlier

DolfanDaveInATX
09-04-2004, 11:12 PM
You can disagree but you're wrong. Jones has had several chances to be the man but has never put together a complete season. He'll also be on a short leash as Chicago still has the A-Train behind him, who hasdone it. Brown is a better shot at 1,000 but far from a sure thing. Stallworth will always be a #2 as long as Joe Horn is healthy.

You need to move Vick before anybody sees him play. He was atrocious during the preseason.

t2thejz
09-04-2004, 11:24 PM
You can disagree but you're wrong. Jones has had several chances to be the man but has never put together a complete season. He'll also be on a short leash as Chicago still has the A-Train behind him, who hasdone it. Brown is a better shot at 1,000 but far from a sure thing. Stallworth will always be a #2 as long as Joe Horn is healthy.

You need to move Vick before anybody sees him play. He was atrocious during the preseason.
Jones has had a monster preseason. I like what Ive seen

hunter5nc1
09-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Jones has had a monster preseason. I like what Ive seen

I agree about Jones he looks good but overall I think your team is pretty week
trade Vick before he gets hurt for a receiver or a back (good luck) :cooldude:

t2thejz
09-05-2004, 11:20 AM
On another note there is 12 teams in my league so the talent is pretty well spread around