PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "rate it" thread

DolfanDaveInATX
09-04-2004, 02:55 PM
For the first time ever, I wound up with the first pick in my league, which has 10 teams. Here's what I got. (Bench players in italics.)

QB - Steve McNair, A.J. Feeley

RB - Priest Holmes, Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, T.J. Duckett

WR - Chad Johnson, Chris Chambers, Peerless Price, Andre' Davis, Anquan Boldin

TE - Randy McMichael

K - Ryan Longwell

DEF - Dallas, New Orleans

I picked Feeley and New Orleans in the late rounds because they both play Arizona when my starters are on bye.

I think this team should be consistently good but I'm a bit nervous about my receivers. Do you agree?

Jwcolour
09-04-2004, 03:00 PM
I'd be pretty satisfied with those guys...Johnson is the real deal, Chambers will do what he does...Price has talent but is probably the biggest starting question you got and thats not bad though vick was killed yesterday

DolfanDaveInATX
09-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Eddie Kennison is still available on my waiver wire, but his bye week is the same as Chad Johnson's and Anquan Boldin will still be out then.

Other guys available include Tyrone Calico, Terry Glenn, Reggie Williams, and Travis Taylor. Are any of those upgrades above Andre' Davis?

hunter5nc1
09-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Eddie Kennison is still available on my waiver wire, but his bye week is the same as Chad Johnson's and Anquan Boldin will still be out then.

Other guys available include Tyrone Calico, Terry Glenn, Reggie Williams, and Travis Taylor. Are any of those upgrades above Andre' Davis?

nope

spydertl79
09-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Calico is an upgrade over andre davis. He is a sleeper and a half.

hunter5nc1
09-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Calico is an upgrade over andre davis. He is a sleeper and a half.

Calico can't do anything but sleep with two sprained knees