PDA

View Full Version : My yahoo public team RATE PLZ

spydertl79
09-05-2004, 04:51 PM
I love em but you guys tell me what you think.

QB: McNabb, Bledsoe
WR: Moulds, Bruce, Muhammed, R. Smith (Had Boston but you know)
RB: Tomlinson, Faulk, Rudi Johnson, C. Brown
TE: Winslow, McMichael
K: Longwell
DEF: Dallas, Denver

DolfanDaveInATX
09-05-2004, 05:04 PM
Very nice team overall. Looks like you've got several schleps in your league.

If that were my team, I'd try to put together a RB/WR package trade. I don't think there's going to be that much difference in productivity between your non-Tomlinson RB's, and Moulds is your only receiver with the potential to put up #1 WR numbers.

A package of one of your WR's plus Johnson or Brown should bring back a Lee Suggs/Thomas Jones-tier RB plus a Chad Johnson-tier WR. Substitute Faulk as the RB and you might be able to get the WR into the Derrick Mason/Joe Horn tier.

Jwcolour
09-05-2004, 06:36 PM
If you wait a week or two Chris Browns value im guessing will go up and you could get more probably. Though his first week is against us and our tough run d

spydertl79
09-05-2004, 10:54 PM
If you wait a week or two Chris Browns value im guessing will go up and you could get more probably. Though his first week is against us and our tough run d
As you can see, I dont need a RB. I just picked him up because I wanted to be able to trade for a WR. If Boston didnt get hurt I'd be set though. I was gonna wait until midway through the season and trade for a WR with a week schedule near the end of the season.