PDA

View Full Version : And the Bills keep the criminal charges going

MDFINFAN
07-16-2002, 03:13 PM
Bills WR charged with assaulting a Cop (http://www.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,5523213_59,00.html)

And they were on this site talking about Ricky and driving..this is the 2nd assault charge this year, not including the underage sex charge

Predaphin
07-16-2002, 03:15 PM
It looks like some players will really start paying their BILLS!

Angneli
07-16-2002, 03:46 PM
Yeah. we're trying to catch up with you guys and the Cowboys. Charlie Roger's didn't go to Miami did he?

Bodzilla29
07-16-2002, 03:56 PM
That's all you can come up with? That's weak man, LAST week.

A bad joke for a bad comeback.

Guess there really isn't anything else to do in Buffalo except beat up cops, not pay child support, and have sex with young'uns......

MDFINFAN
07-16-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
Yeah. we're trying to catch up with you guys and the Cowboys. Charlie Roger's didn't go to Miami did he?

Are you saying that you're proud of this..At least we're not proud when something like this happens to a dolphins..What are you guys about???:confused:

RobertHoover
07-16-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Are you saying that you're proud of this..At least we're not proud when something like this happens to a dolphins..What are you guys about???:confused:

Maybe you're not proud but you defend the hell out of the guy.

Check the Bills board, no one is proud of this clown, Henry with the girl either. The child support deal hasn't gotten much play because the details are varied depending on the paper you read.

BTW Bodzilla29 - He wasn't in Buffalo at the time, he was actually in Jets county, Central Jersey.

Bodzilla29
07-16-2002, 04:18 PM
I'm talkin about Moulds not paying child sipport some time ago....and he was in Buffalo at the time!!!!

The more players to berate the better!!!!

MDFINFAN
07-16-2002, 04:22 PM
It's just the way you presented it man..that's all..none of these situations are helpful to a team or us as fans..I was responding to the numberous bills wipes on Ricky's situation.

RobertHoover
07-16-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I'm talkin about Moulds not paying child sipport some time ago....and he was in Buffalo at the time!!!!

The more players to berate the better!!!!

Charlie Rogers was in Old Bridge, NJ at the time.

Bodzilla29
07-16-2002, 04:37 PM
The more trash we can talk about opposing teams' players the better...we put up with years of "Dolfellons" jokes....now it is OUR turn....hehe

Angneli
07-16-2002, 05:17 PM

Perhaps you didn't catch my sarcasm. Stuff like this has been happening all over the country. I sure as hell not backing up Charlie Rogers on what he did. Nor would I back Ricky Williams, Cecil Collins or Ray Lewis (another U. of Miami product). You guys are way too serious over here.

MDFINFAN
07-16-2002, 05:53 PM

Perhaps you didn't catch my sarcasm. Stuff like this has been happening all over the country. I sure as hell not backing up Charlie Rogers on what he did. Nor would I back Ricky Williams, Cecil Collins or Ray Lewis (another U. of Miami product). You guys are way too serious over here.

I thought I was talking to RobertHoover and you're also Angneli..
Just like criminals, keep changing disgustes--Don't want people to know who you are

Angneli
07-16-2002, 06:26 PM

Just like criminals, keep changing disgustes--Don't want people to know who you are

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. What do you mean I don't want people to know who I am? I am angneli, I am a Bills fan. I don't know who RobertHoover is.

Muck
07-16-2002, 06:50 PM
This just keeps getting better!! :lol:

Every week some stupid ass Bills player supplies us with more ammo. Bills fans can't say NUTHIN about our team. They talk all that sh*t about how they only bring good people and it's possible to win with good people and the Miami Fellons et cetera.

Well, Dave Wannstedt has good people on his team. All this garbage Bills fans bring up is from the JJ and Shula era (and the Shula era was a long one). If I hear one word from a Bills fan trying to talk smack about our team being "felons" and that kind of stuff, I'm going to open the floodgates and be the most obnoxious SOB BBI ever saw. ;)

The Beach Bum
07-16-2002, 07:02 PM
This is a little hardcore but...........

miami is a city that is very easy to get in trouble in. I know. I live here, so for only a FEW out of our entire history to get in trouble is pretty good. They are young, clubbin, and addictive, its a fun and enjoyable city and most imature people can get in troble with our strong police force here.

Meanwhile in buffalo.........

you sure can get excited about ice and snow on the ground, so i see why they were foolin around so much and got in serious trouble........ ;) On a serious note....... you could get so depressed living in that horrible city that you would go commit a homicide. ( Thats a big boy word for "murder") :) lol

baccarat
07-16-2002, 11:33 PM

This proves that this guy has nothing relevent to say. Only somebody who has no ammo to talk smack would compare Ray Lewis and Cecil Collins to Ricky Williams.

BigDoug
07-17-2002, 12:56 AM
We're # 1 :)

Muck
07-17-2002, 01:17 AM
.......in arrests this offseason. ;)

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 07:40 AM

Two different people MD. Sorry to confuse you. I didn't you would have this much trouble having a discussion with two people.

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
This is a little hardcore but...........

miami is a city that is very easy to get in trouble in. I know. I live here, so for only a FEW out of our entire history to get in trouble is pretty good. They are young, clubbin, and addictive, its a fun and enjoyable city and most imature people can get in troble with our strong police force here.

Meanwhile in buffalo.........

you sure can get excited about ice and snow on the ground, so i see why they were foolin around so much and got in serious trouble........ ;) On a serious note....... you could get so depressed living in that horrible city that you would go commit a homicide. ( Thats a big boy word for "murder") :) lol

So you're saying its ok to screw up in the "big" city but not in Buffalo. I'm not buying it.

BTW - The murder was in LA and the latest deal was in NJ.

Angneli
07-17-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by booyeah_

This proves that this guy has nothing relevent to say. Only somebody who has no ammo to talk smack would compare Ray Lewis and Cecil Collins to Ricky Williams.

All that I meant was I don't back criminals. To me it doesn't matter if it is Edjerrin James getting caught for speeding (almost the same situation as Ricky). Or if it's Rae Carruth killing people.

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

So you're saying its ok to screw up in the "big" city but not in Buffalo. I'm not buying it.

BTW - The murder was in LA and the latest deal was in NJ.

No I think what he means is that people in glass houses(meaning YOU and other jill fans that have continually posted ANY negative media concerning R W's) better buy a lot of band-aids and gauze!

And I expect even more media problems with the bills,,the season hasn't even started yet....:lol: SD

RobertHoover
07-17-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by sudden DEATH

No I think what he means is that people in glass houses(meaning YOU and other jill fans that have continually posted ANY negative media concerning R W's) better buy a lot of band-aids and gauze!

And I expect even more media problems with the bills,,the season hasn't even started yet....:lol: SD

Hey there Sparky, lets let 5434 say what he means. Also show me a negative post about RW by me, I'd love to read it.

Muck
07-17-2002, 01:15 PM

All that I meant was I don't back criminals. To me it doesn't matter if it is Edjerrin James getting caught for speeding (almost the same situation as Ricky). Or if it's Rae Carruth killing people.

Are you serious?? You lump speeders and murderers together?? I'm sorry, but I've been caught speeding. One time for doing 88 in a 55. Was it wise?? Of course not. But does that make me a "criminal"?? I don't think so. I've got a lead foot. And going 80 in my car doesn't seem fast at all. Just so happened that the cop was the only other person on the road for miles. Tell me that no one you know has ever gotten a speeding ticket.

I'm from the area where Edgerrin James is from. It's nothing but deserted backroads. It's very tempting to just let it fly and take off. Everybody does it. He's not alone.

I just don't feel that traffic violations are the same as hitting cops and beating/killing your wife.

Angneli
07-17-2002, 01:27 PM
In retrospect I see your point. Your right traffic violations are different from murder. You win this round. Ricky Williams still wears dresses though, and Jay Fiedler has big ears.

Of the Bill's criminals, I think only Henry and Roger's will be on the team when the season starts. I believe we already replaced the wr that we drafted.

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Angneli
[B]In retrospect I see your point. Your right traffic violations are different from murder. You win this round. Ricky Williams still wears dresses though, and Jay Fiedler has big ears.

Now there is some true blue bill fans logic ! And they wonder why they get pummeled with smack:confused: SD

3W
07-17-2002, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Angneli
[B]In retrospect I see your point. Your right traffic violations are different from murder. You win this round. Ricky Williams still wears dresses though, and Jay Fiedler has big ears.

Now there is some true blue bill fans logic ! And they wonder why they get pummeled with smack:confused: SD

Pummeled with smack....BAWAHAAAAA!!!!! It certainly isn't attributed to that weak dribble of yours...why don't you sing a few choruses of "In the Navy" by the Village people. That way you can be seen as a successful flamer instead of the weak flamer that you are"..BAWAHHHHH!!!!!
:goof:

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 02:08 PM
Blaa blaa blaa blaa,, bling - and a post from her royal highness !! Hey Churchie do you write a script before you log on or does your b-s come natural ?? Because either way it's the same OLD drivel by the same OLD jill fan, yawnnnnnnnn !

Do you have any new material? That stuff you are stealing from that 2nd grader is boring me Churchie. You are so predictable I can almost post your response before you actually send it.. :o SD

3W
07-17-2002, 02:50 PM
Blaa blaa blaa blaa,, bling - and a post from her royal highness !! Hey Churchie do you write a script before you log on or does your b-s come natural ?? Because either way it's the same OLD drivel by the same OLD jill fan, yawnnnnnnnn !

Do you have any new material? That stuff you are stealing from that 2nd grader is boring me Churchie. You are so predictable I can almost post your response before you actually send it.. :o SD

Of course, The "blah, blah blah, yaaawn" spin. Like that hasn't been used a few thousand times, speaking of boring and unoriginal. It looks like you have been doing some webstalking and know me somehow and have an agenda, so this is my last response to your dribble Newbie...get back when you have a few hundred more posts, you don't deserve a response, especially with your weak dribble. Seeya Hilljack!!

:monkey: sudden DEATH :goof:

P.S. Don't cook the fries so long, the last time you f-ucked up my order sudden DOOFUS

MDFINFAN
07-17-2002, 05:19 PM

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. What do you mean I don't want people to know who I am? I am angneli, I am a Bills fan. I don't know who RobertHoover is.

My orginal post was addressed to a post by RobertHoover..but you answered as though I was addressing you..this is getting confusing..so I'll leave it alone.

Angneli
07-17-2002, 05:39 PM
me too.

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 06:46 PM
Yes and we all know that You are the master of the same old unoriginal boring smack Churchie. By the way ,,you flatter yourself when you say that I am stalking you, and your reputation is not very flattering bud! I have logged a lot of time over a lot of message boards and have talked and made friends with a lot of people- you just do not happen to be one of them Churchie!

And believe me when I say that responding to your post's was not in any way shape or form trying to build up your already GIGANTIC sized ego Churchie! If anything, you tried to smack and attack me but if you haven't already figured this out Churchie,,,, you cannot and will not intimidate me or drive me off this site..

If anyone has the right to be here it would be me (being as I am a Dolphin fan) and you are just a lost and demented little jills fan.
And you saying that you will not respond to my post's,, that will be the day.. Because your only purpose being on this Phin site is to flame, smack, and intimidate,, we will see Churchie we will see..
SD

3W
07-17-2002, 08:06 PM
Yes and we all know that You are the master of the same old unoriginal boring smack Churchie. By the way ,,you flatter yourself when you say that I am stalking you, and your reputation is not very flattering bud! I have logged a lot of time over a lot of message boards and have talked and made friends with a lot of people- you just do not happen to be one of them Churchie!

And believe me when I say that responding to your post's was not in any way shape or form trying to build up your already GIGANTIC sized ego Churchie! If anything, you tried to smack and attack me but if you haven't already figured this out Churchie,,,, you cannot and will not intimidate me or drive me off this site..

If anyone has the right to be here it would be me (being as I am a Dolphin fan) and you are just a lost and demented little jills fan.
And you saying that you will not respond to my post's,, that will be the day.. Because your only purpose being on this Phin site is to flame, smack, and intimidate,, we will see Churchie we will see..
SD

Whoooaaa!! "Suddy" Sounds like someone has an axe to grind, "Suddy", and has come over here to bring justice to Finheaven, "Suddy". Who's that running around with the cape and his mommie's silk panties on "Suddy"?...its "sudden Doofus"...here to rid the board of all of those nasty little Bills fans, "Suddy", that go around smacking around weak little Trolls like yourself, "Suddy", and hurting their feelings, huh "Suddy"!:eek: Let me guess...your the one that always got the wedgies from the varsity football team back in highschool, huh?

Hell, I don't want to drive you from the board "Suddy", sounds like someone is feeling all threatened and insecure? I'm looking forward to being able to smack your gay little a$$ around every day from now on until eternity. I'll be here for a long while too, so you'd better get in touch with your inner woman to help you deal with the back of my hand. You can call it flaming, smacking, intimidating, whatever you want. Plain and simple, if you ask to get smacked, I'll be the first one in line to administer it to you, Beeitch!!

:monkey: We will see "suddy", we will see!

BAWAHAAAAAAA!!

P.S. Quit hiding behind that ghost handle that you just registered under chickensh-t. I already have a good idea who you are
;)

dolfan06
07-17-2002, 08:13 PM
P.S. Quit hiding behind that ghost handle that you just registered under chickensh-t. I already have a good idea who you are i hate imposters, some dude named NOBadboy impersonated me and my son and went to the vikings board and started with "your mother is.....", they were ready to hang me when i went over to talk a little smack!:yell:

3W
07-17-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i hate imposters, some dude named NOBadboy impersonated me and my son and went to the vikings board and started with "your mother is.....", they were ready to hang me when i went over to talk a little smack!:yell:

Yeah, sounds like someone is on a little vendetta here. They need to get back on their medication and rack that multiple personality disorder that must haunt them everyday. The only thing that is going to happen is that they are going to be running back to Mommie with their feelings hurt:cry: I may talk a little too much smack in some instances, but at least you know who I am at all times :rolleyes:

sudden DEATH
07-17-2002, 08:35 PM
Bling - zip- and Churchie doesn't disappoint! Hey and like I said sooooo predictable too, and the personal smack,, gay,troll, doofus very original Churchie ! And just to correct you, I am not here to rid Fin Heaven of the likes of you, I am here to talk with Dolphin fans. But YOU - and I r e p e a t YOU will not intimidate me with your preschool smack and over dose of female hormonal injections!

Threatened ??? if I was feeling threatened I wouldn't respond to your gibberish Churchie.. And you have a lot gall posting that I am insecure,, better start reading some of the garbage that you are sending Churchie.. Suddy,, now that sounds more like you Churchie, now go in your room and play with your barbie dolls!

Again with the intimidation, ooohhhh I am getting nervous, maybe I should get a guard dog for protection:lol: And you have absolutely no clue who I am and that must be eating away at you huh Churchie? I have NOTHING to hide especially from the likes of you,, you don't know who I am but I surely know who you are, unfortunately..

SD

3W
07-17-2002, 08:54 PM
Bling - zip- and Churchie doesn't disappoint! Hey and like I said sooooo predictable too, and the personal smack,, gay,troll, doofus very original Churchie ! And just to correct you, I am not here to rid Fin Heaven of the likes of you, I am here to talk with Dolphin fans. But YOU - and I r e p e a t YOU will not intimidate me with your preschool smack and over dose of female hormonal injections!

Threatened ??? if I was feeling threatened I wouldn't respond to your gibberish Churchie.. And you have a lot gall posting that I am insecure,, better start reading some of the garbage that you are sending Churchie.. Suddy,, now that sounds more like you Churchie, now go in your room and play with your barbie dolls!

Again with the intimidation, ooohhhh I am getting nervous, maybe I should get a guard dog for protection:lol: And you have absolutely no clue who I am and that must be eating away at you huh Churchie? I have NOTHING to hide especially from the likes of you,, you don't know who I am but I surely know who you are, unfortunately..

SD

Bling-zip!? Bawahaaa!! What the hell is kind of a reply is that?:eek: Don't worry Trollboy, I never disappoint when I post a reply, much more than I can say for yours, at least mine have a little entertainment value...Bling-Zip!...BAWAHAAAAA!! You are obviously feeling very threatened, otherwise you wouldn't be replying to me with your animated, 4 paragraph, pschotic dribble. Thats okay, keep hiding behind your ghosthandle there
chickensh-t..who cares who you are anyway, you're not the first dumba$$ that has wandered in here and tried to make a statement. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! Please don't intimidate me..WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! Please leave me alone big bad 3W....WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

:monkey: Bling-zip!!

:goof:

bigbry
07-17-2002, 09:24 PM
I have logged a lot of time over a lot of message boards and have talked and made friends with a lot of people- you just do not happen to be one of them Churchie!
SD

This portion tells exactly who this one is. And thats OK, atleast he is now somewhat understandable. No more jilly-bob, flame you hotter garble.
Congrats! now atleast you're in the game SD.
However, I've been wrong before.

BB

3W
07-17-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

This portion tells exactly who this one is. And thats OK, atleast he is now somewhat understandable. No more jilly-bob, flame you hotter garble.
Congrats! now atleast you're in the game SD.
However, I've been wrong before.

BB

LMAO!!...Hmmm...makes you wonder, doesn't it. Actually, i think that it is Doug Flutie, hiding behind that handle...he's pissed about my disco picture:D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:lol:

dolfan06
07-17-2002, 10:54 PM
3W, your avatar looks like a pirate!

BillsMan80
07-17-2002, 10:56 PM
Me thinks Charlie Rogers' being black had something to do with it...

sudden DEATH
07-18-2002, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bigbry
[B]

And why do you worry who I am ? I have just became a member 3 days ago and the welcome I get on this site is childish smack garble from a jills fan and a Dolphin fan playing private detective and accusing me of something?? Real nice site you got here guy's! :confused: :lol: SD

3W
07-18-2002, 05:31 PM
[B]

And why do you worry who I am ? I have just became a member 3 days ago and the welcome I get on this site is childish smack garble from a jills fan and a Dolphin fan playing private detective and accusing me of something?? Real nice site you got here guy's! :confused: :lol: SD

:cry: :cry: :cry: Waaaaaaa!!! Quit your crying.:cry: :cry: You are in a smack forum and that is exactly what we do..me and..NEWSFLASH!...the finsfans in here do it also. If you are too thin-skinned to handle it and are going to take everything personal then carry your whiney a$$ out of here and go to "The Lounge". There you can have a nice calm and congenial conversation with your fellow fans. Don't come in here like a drunk looking for change and then get all pissed off because we tell you that you are standing on it.....pitiful fool :cry: :cry:

inFINSible
07-18-2002, 05:38 PM
GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr WOOF WOOF WOOOF!!!!!!

3W
07-18-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr WOOF WOOF WOOOF!!!!!!

LMAO...inFINS, you alright man!? I told you to stay away from those new "BIG MIKE WILLIAMS" Burgers at McDonalds, they'll do strange things to ya!!:D

inFINSible
07-18-2002, 06:31 PM
....LMAO.......No, it's those Black Stackers from BK.....

bigbry
07-18-2002, 07:20 PM
[B]

You have become a "new" member under this new name and thats all. You fool no one but yourself. So I'll cut this short. Get out of the smack forum as soon as you can, Its not for you. If you stay, then quit crying like a little girl, unless ofcourse, you are one.

BB

dolfan06
07-18-2002, 08:02 PM

You have become a "new" member under this new name and thats all. You fool no one but yourself. So I'll cut this short. Get out of the smack forum as soon as you can, Its not for you. If you stay, then quit crying like a little girl, unless ofcourse, you are one.

BB well said bri!:D

sudden DEATH
07-18-2002, 08:40 PM

BB

I fool no one ??? ok Ill bite who am I trying to fool ? And what buisness is it of yours of what screen name I have picked to use? Are you a moderator? If you are then tell me what rule or toss violation I have broken? So if you are not a mod or some form of admin than what gives you the right to tell me what to do ?

I was told that some of the dolphin fans are anal on this site , YOU just proved the allegation correct ! As I have informed Churchie that I will post anywhere that I please !!! Man what a welcome for a new poster ....... SD

3W
07-18-2002, 10:20 PM
Hey BigB, this fool's melting down faster than those gubment grilled cheese sandwiches that he forgot about on his stove :D I didn't know that they had computers in "The Hotel Silly"...they must be progressing beyond walletmaking...unless, SD figured out a way to get out of that straitjacket and snuck into Nurse Ratchette's office and fired up her ole' 486 again...woohoo!! :D :goof:

bigbry
07-18-2002, 11:36 PM

YOU just proved the allegation correct ! SD

I guess I have proved my alligation correct. You are a crying little girl. You're still crying.

BB

bigbry
07-18-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Hey BigB, this fool's melting down faster than those gubment grilled cheese sandwiches that he forgot about on his stove :D I didn't know that they had computers in "The Hotel Silly"...they must be progressing beyond walletmaking...unless, SD figured out a way to get out of that straitjacket and snuck into Nurse Ratchette's office and fired up her ole' 486 again...woohoo!! :D :goof:

I think hes two slices of bread short of a grilled cheese sandwich.:lol:

BB

dolfan06
07-18-2002, 11:46 PM

I think hes two slices of bread short of a grilled cheese sandwich.:lol:

BB or, a taco short of a combination plate!

sudden DEATH
07-19-2002, 05:58 AM
So I guess Churchie has recruited two stiffs to be his lackeys over here! No matter, a loser like him will will bring you nothing but trouble and especially when you stoop to his sewer level..

I am not going to go that route, I have too much respect for other posters on any message board, even this one. So go ahead show your immaturity and lack of a proper education (or any in your cases), I have done nothing to be personally attacked but I guess that is how this site is run!

Dolphin fans protecting a retarded jill fan, hey and I see he has taught you his lame, boring smack.. I ll have to spread the word that this isn't a Dolphins web site,,, it's really a half way house for ego maniac distubed jill fans. And their brain - washed Phin fan lackeys !!! LOL SD

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 07:24 AM
Who the f*uck is this dip sh*it?
How can some one be so retarded that they come into a samck forum and refuse to talk smack because they are "above" that. Go to the lounge silly JIlLY bOb HatER, that would be more your speed.... and stop whining.....whiners get flamed hotter...especially ones that go on whining for months silly angry fishy boobie.
Take it less seriously and you'll be less of a target.....inFINSible83:D :p :fire: :yell: :lol:

dolfan06
07-19-2002, 08:49 AM
How can some one be so retarded that they come into a samck forum and refuse to talk smack because they are "above" that. Go to the lounge silly JIlLY bOb HatER, that would be more your speed.... and stop whining.....whiners get flamed hotter...especially ones that go on whining for months silly angry fishy boobie.
Take it less seriously and you'll be less of a target.....inFINSible83:D :p :fire: :yell: :lol: this forum was designed specifically not to talk nice-nice. if you can't handle the smack, go to the miami dolphins forum or the lounge, even general football. but whatever you do, quit the damn whining!:( :yell:

3W
07-19-2002, 09:50 AM
Take it less seriously and you'll be less of a target.....inFINSible83:D :p :fire: :yell: :lol:

:rocker: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3W
07-19-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
this forum was designed specifically not to talk nice-nice. if you can't handle the smack, go to the miami dolphins forum or the lounge, even general football. but whatever you do, quit the damn whining!:( :yell:

Couldn't have said it better myself;)

3W
07-19-2002, 10:37 AM
Clearing his throat and stepping up to the microphone, "sudden STUPID" begins preaching to the congregation:

So I guess Churchie has recruited two stiffs to be his lackeys over here! No matter, a loser like him will will bring you nothing but trouble and especially when you stoop to his sewer level..

I am not going to go that route, I have too much respect for other posters on any message board, even this one. So go ahead show your immaturity and lack of a proper education (or any in your cases), I have done nothing to be personally attacked but I guess that is how this site is run!

Dolphin fans protecting a retarded jill fan, hey and I see he has taught you his lame, boring smack.. I ll have to spread the word that this isn't a Dolphins web site,,, it's really a half way house for ego maniac distubed jill fans. And their brain - washed Phin fan lackeys !!! LOL SD

Hey Jacktard, if you want to talk about boring then you only have to go as far as your posts..."Churchie's lame, boring, smack!"...."You can't make me leave, I have rights!"...."Why's everybody picking on me!"...blah,blah, blah....waaaaaa!!!:cry: That's all you have talked about since you got here...Christ, call me a name or something..anything to change the subject a little..I'll have a hell of a lot more respect for you!! I haven't heard you talk one ounce of football, like you claim you want to do, since you've been here. You've tried to portray me as some kind of Egomaniac on the loose in here with my gang and that is not true, I just don't have the patience for stupid posts and your blip came up on my radar screen about the size of a 50 cent coin. For some reason I feel the need to put a pink hair ribbon and a dress on your little whiney ass and put you out on the corner. Oh, and a word of advice, I wouldn't keep pissing off everyone else in here either. That is, unless you WANT to become the entertainment feature of the week.
:cry: :cry: :goof:

FinFan72
07-19-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Clearing his throat and stepping up to the microphone, "sudden STUPID" begins preaching to the congregation:

Hey Jacktard, if you want to talk about boring then you only have to go as far as your posts..."Churchie's lame, boring, smack!"...."You can't make me leave, I have rights!"...."Why's everybody picking on me!"...blah,blah, blah....waaaaaa!!!:cry: That's all you have talked about since you got here...Christ, call me a name or something..anything to change the subject a little..I'll have a hell of a lot more respect for you!! I haven't heard you talk one ounce of football, like you claim you want to do, since you've been here. You've tried to portray me as some kind of Egomaniac on the loose in here with my gang and that is not true, I just don't have the patience for stupid posts and your blip came up on my radar screen about the size of a 50 cent coin. For some reason I feel the need to put a pink hair ribbon and a dress on your little whiney ass and put you out on the corner. Oh, and a word of advice, I wouldn't keep pissing off everyone else in here either. That is, unless you WANT to become the entertainment feature of the week.
:cry: :cry: :goof:

LOL :lol: :D :lol:

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 01:42 PM
Finally.....a replacement for tin man....lets see how long he lasts.

Oh...and churchie....no mercy, dog. Sic 'em.:evil:

bigbry
07-19-2002, 01:56 PM

I see you're still singing that same old song and dance, just like you always have. This is a "Dolphins site and we should be protecting it", "kick those jillybob inbreddedness ljillybobs out of here", and " you cant keep up with my smack, Ill flame you hotter"
I could go on, but, you're fooling no one little boy. Tell ya what, start talking serious Dolphin Talk in this forum and see what happens to ya. You are nothing more then a joke, and when you change your sreen name for the 10th time you will STILL be a joke. Now run along, there is a childrens matinee about to start.
Oh, I know you have made more friends on the message boards and the internet then I could ever imagine. Is this the revenge you were talking about in your PM to me ? Revenge? hardly, all you are doing is proving how moronic you are.

Oh and BTW, the little "Im just a new member" card you are playing is as pathetic as what is in your pants.
So allow me too paraphrase this for you--- kiss my a$$.

BB

3W
07-19-2002, 02:56 PM
Finally.....a replacement for tin man....lets see how long he lasts.

Oh...and churchie....no mercy, dog. Sic 'em.:evil:

LMAO...I don't think that he is going to last long inFINS. His credibility is dropping faster than William "The refrigerator" Perry falling out of a plane with a 100 LB bag of Sacrete under each arm and a whole pocket full of rocks...woohoo!!!:D

inFINSible
07-19-2002, 03:04 PM
THAT is fast!!!!!

That will definately leave a mark!