PDA

View Full Version : Another Buffalo Bill arrested!!!

Muck
07-16-2002, 06:52 PM
Check it out on the Smack Boards.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=53144#post53144

Phinmaster1354
07-16-2002, 07:51 PM
SIMPLY COMICAL!!!! HOW MANY BILLS OFFENSES DOES THAT MAKE NOW???:lol: THEY'RE A JOKE!!!!

dolfan06
07-16-2002, 08:03 PM
where oh where has little rude gone,
oh where oh where can be be!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phins054
07-16-2002, 08:15 PM
Some how I feel that maybe they had this coming!!!:evil: :evil:

dolfan25
07-17-2002, 01:04 AM
Hey Muck, I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about Moulds past trangressions. It's a lot more than not paying child support. Apparently he beat a girl in College and was charged with assault on his wife.

It's funny on BBI the Bills fans are having troubles deciding what to do with a player that has value to the team. If he's a 3rd string TE or a 7th rd. pick they have no problem cutting them but if he is a good player than their story changes.

Bunch of hypocrites. I wouldn't care about what he did but Bills fans are always bringing up this dolfelon crap when if you look at the 2 current rosters you would find more Bills players with legal troubles than Phins players. This is just part of the NFL today. I think every team has them.

Muck
07-17-2002, 01:16 AM
In the Wannstedt era, we've only had 2 instances of trouble (Minor traffic violations DO NOT COUNT!! CHRIST!!). Patrick Surtain in 2000 and Ben Kelly in 2001. Both were given a 2nd chance. Surtain never got in trouble again. Kelly didn't either, but he was a prick and was cut.

Bills fans like to act like their sh*t don't stink. All they do is talk about junk from the JJ and Shula era. Talk about "Donahoe and Williams win with quality people" and "you guys should follow suit". Like I said in the Smack forum, they can't talk junk to us. They've got to basis.

As for Moulds, I didn't know about that other stuff. Seems like he's really a man's man.

Muck
07-17-2002, 01:20 AM
PRAISE GOD!!! BBI is back up!! Time to inform them of one of their player's latest transgression. Here's a new link.

http://buffalorange.temppublish.com/

Muck
07-17-2002, 01:27 AM
OH, I love how they're saying, "We can't cut him, he's too valuable." That's not what I heard when Sheldon Jackson and that rookie got busted. THey're were all high and mighty back then. This is too good!!

dolfan25
07-17-2002, 01:39 AM
Hey Muck go to this link

http://www.billsfanzone.com/index.php?s=

it's a lot of the BBI former posters over there

Muck
07-17-2002, 01:57 AM
What happened?? Why did they leave BBI all of the sudden. Did I miss something??

BTW - Never seen that place before.

dolfan25
07-17-2002, 02:29 AM
They explain it in a sticky. The 3rd 1 from the top.

MOULDSROCKS
07-17-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Muck
OH, I love how they're saying, "We can't cut him, he's too valuable." That's not what I heard when Sheldon Jackson and that rookie got busted. THey're were all high and mighty back then. This is too good!!

Jackson is one of 5 TE's on the depth charts and is expendable

Wright isn't even on our team, plus he is just a 7th rounder who would make the practice squad at best

Rogers is our return-man

Jackson's crime was much worse

Wrights crime was THE worst

Rogers has 5 witnesses testifying for him that he was not treated properly by the police, and that the only crime he committed was being black. I suspect that the cops will face more charges than him.

Jackson won't make the team, mark my words

Wright has already been replaced by Maurice Jackson

Every story has 2 sides and I'm sure TD won't be irrational and cut him before this is straightened out.

If it turns out that Rogers, who has never had trouble with the law before and was harased by officers for NO REASON, is guilty of any crime, then he should be cut -plain and simple.

MOULDSROCKS
07-17-2002, 04:15 PM
that shut you guys up! where are those briliant fin-fans responses???

dolfan25
07-17-2002, 04:30 PM
Why does it matter that he's your 5th TE or a 7th rd. pick. That has no relevance. It only matters if it's a major player. They are all Buffalo Bills, I don't care if they're Eric Moulds or the last player on the practice squad.

That's a stupid argument.

BillsMan80
07-17-2002, 10:26 PM
Hey, Ricky Williams played the Race Card, so Charlie Rogers has a legit beef here too.