PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Fantasy Team

minor101
09-06-2004, 11:04 PM
QB: M. Hasselbeck (Sea - QB) B. Favre (GB - QB)

WR: C. Johnson (Cin - WR) C. Rogers (Det - WR) J. Galloway (TB - WR)

RB: S. Alexander (Sea - RB) D. Davis (Hou - RB)

TE: J. Witten (Dal - TE

DEF: Baltimore (Bal - DEF)

K: M. Vanderjagt (Ind - K)

My Bench: QB: Eli Manning and Kurt Warner. WR: Ashley Lelie and Jery Rice RB: Emmith Smith TE: Antonio Gates DEF: Buffalo

Help me out please!

thanks For Rating my Fantasy Team.

GOOO FINS!!!

izan
09-06-2004, 11:09 PM
wouldnt it be better if u post in the fantasy fourm ?? just my opinion:roflmao:

minor101
09-06-2004, 11:10 PM
naw

Lazy1
09-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Look for a better TE and more depth at rb

spydertl79
09-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Not bad except for your 3rd Wr, ewww. Lelie and Rice will do better for you then galloway.

P.S. How many people are in this league?

FinsGuy939
I like your whole team except for the TE. But the TE isn't really productive anyways unless you have Tony G.

jason_taylor

My Bench: QB: Eli Manning and Kurt Warner. WR: Ashley Lelie and Jery Rice RB: Emmith Smith TE: Antonio Gates DEF: Buffalo

Help me out please!

GOOO FINS!!!

lmao :shakeno:

marinotoclayton
09-06-2004, 11:17 PM

Help me out please!

GOOO FINS!!!
Not bad but galloway has been battling injuries in preseason. And may get spot taken eventually. I think having both Giant Qb's is unnecessary.I would get rid of one and go with a starter from another team. But thats me.

Jwcolour
09-07-2004, 01:50 AM
I like your whole team except for the TE. But the TE isn't really productive anyways unless you have Tony G.

Or Heap or McMike or Alge Crump or Shockey theres plenty of TE's

not sure how the letters in shockey got big...i think so far hes way more hype but hes still capable

minor101
09-07-2004, 03:07 PM
i have 10 people in my league.

izan
09-07-2004, 04:47 PM
love ur qbs all im seeing is the 3rd wr position and the te position

DolfanDaveInATX
09-07-2004, 10:43 PM

Help me out please!

GOOO FINS!!!

Overall, very good.

(1) You don't need both Favre and Hasselbeck. You do need another quality WR because only Johnson is a sure thing. Favre can survive a nuclear blast. If you think he'll have a good year (I do), put together a package with Hasselbeck and either Lelie or Galloway that gets you an upgrade at WR and a better RB than Emmitt.

(2) Your two TE's should be fine. However, I would start Gates ahead of Witten. Gates came on late last year, and with the s--t receiver corps the Chargers have, Gates will be the second-leading pass catcher on that team.

izan
09-08-2004, 04:44 PM
Overall, very good.

(1) You don't need both Favre and Hasselbeck. You do need another quality WR because only Johnson is a sure thing. Favre can survive a nuclear blast. If you think he'll have a good year (I do), put together a package with Hasselbeck and either Lelie or Galloway that gets you an upgrade at WR and a better RB than Emmitt.

(2) Your two TE's should be fine. However, I would start Gates ahead of Witten. Gates came on late last year, and with the s--t receiver corps the Chargers have, Gates will be the second-leading pass catcher on that team.
in that league u start 2 qbs ,3 wrs, 2 rb ,1te