PDA

View Full Version : Buckley signs with Jets....

Al13
09-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Link (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9609726.htm)

they lost mickens for the year and signed buckley, poor man now he has to cover chambers twice this year.... :D

byroan
09-08-2004, 12:29 PM
lol, buck has been on almost every afc-east team now. I think he'll be on Buffalo before his career is over with.

Bodzilla29
09-08-2004, 12:33 PM
I hate players who play for hated rivals, Buckley's legend has soured, for me.

Come on, the Jets Tbuck?

ltfinfan
09-08-2004, 12:36 PM
god poor buckley imagine having to play for the jets

Al13
09-08-2004, 12:37 PM
its really a shame, he should know better

steveincolorado
09-08-2004, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Bodzilla29]I hate players who play for hated rivals, Buckley's legend has soured, for me.

How do you feel about Troy Vincent then?
:)

Bodzilla29
09-08-2004, 12:59 PM
The same to be honest, for some reason defecting to the Pats isn't as bad as defecting to the Jets or Bills to me.

At least Vincent had a good buffer period in Philly. I would hold him in distain if he signed a big money deal with Buffalo in his prime right out of Miami.

VILMA51
09-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Link (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9609726.htm)

they lost mickens for the year and signed buckley, poor man now he has to cover chambers twice this year.... :D
i'm sure he's really scared, the jets will kick the s**t out of you guys this year, i guarantee it, you have NO IDEA the squad we have while you guys go after no namers.

cant WAIT for the season to start.:roflmao:

Bodzilla29
09-08-2004, 01:23 PM
If you went after "namers" then wouldn't we have an idea of the squad you have?

VILMA51
09-08-2004, 01:28 PM
i think you do (mccaireins, tounge, kendall, VILMA)just to name a few.

heck, even my buddy upstate who is a die hard fin fan knows the squad we have this year, i'm sure you guys do also, but you are too bitter about sticky williams, just admit your afraid of the jets this year, you'll feel better, trust me.:roflmao:

ltfinfan
09-08-2004, 01:59 PM

heck, even my buddy upstate who is a die hard fin fan knows the squad we have this year, i'm sure you guys do also, but you are too bitter about sticky williams, just admit your afraid of the jets this year, you'll feel better, trust me.:roflmao:

i didn't know that jets had a team this year :roflmao:

Icer
09-08-2004, 07:14 PM
i didn't know that jets had a team this year :roflmao:ROFL FUNNI MAN!!:rolleyes:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Lol!!!

Jets81
09-08-2004, 08:24 PM
god poor buckley imagine having to play for the jets

Or even worse, the Phins this season..

Jets81
09-08-2004, 08:28 PM

We have more "namers" then your no QB having RB by comittee cant block for a goddamn O-line sorry *** Phins squad. Jeesus man, people in here are almost as dumb as in the smack forum...

Baz
09-09-2004, 02:58 AM

What is there to be afraid of? That joke of a secondary? Curtis Martin? Lets be realistic. At this point, the Jets are about as stable as the Dolphins right now. I'd worry more about finding some DBs than I would about the Dolphins......

Jets81
09-09-2004, 07:14 AM
Lets be realistic. At this point, the Jets are about as stable as the Dolphins right now

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok...whenever YOUR ready to start being realistic :lol:

Our secondary is a young bunch, no question about that, and there obviously going to make some mistakes, but there weaknesses will be masked somewhat by what should be a good pass rush this year.
Everyone knows what to expect from our offense this year, you can't dispute we will have a great passing game and an above average running attack, but the defense is going to be fun to watch. No more "bend but don't break" Teddy Cotrell defense, were gonna bring the house this year, and bring it offten. That will lead to us giving up the occasional big play, but screw it, this will be the most aggresive Jets defense in years. :evil:

Icer
09-09-2004, 12:47 PM
What is there to be afraid of? That joke of a secondary? Curtis Martin? Lets be realistic. At this point, the Jets are about as stable as the Dolphins right now. I'd worry more about finding some DBs than I would about the Dolphins......
How about one of the best QB's in the game throwing to Santana Moss and Justin McCareins? No? How about one of the best RBs ever, who still proves he has 1300 yd seasons in him year after year? No? How about two pro-bowl DE's looking for new contracts?

Please, you still dont have a QB, a crappy O-line, and who knows how good Lamar Gordon will play. You have way bigger concerns than the Jets.

You harp on the Secondary, yet it's not really that bad. Donnie Abraham is a good CB, and if David Barrett plays alright it's not an issue. And our new Safety's are at least average, so it's not this huge concern you make it out to be.

KiLLaHx87
09-09-2004, 04:26 PM
What is there to be afraid of? That joke of a secondary? Curtis Martin? Lets be realistic. At this point, the Jets are about as stable as the Dolphins right now. I'd worry more about finding some DBs than I would about the Dolphins......Id be more afraid of your own team, lol. And your defense isnt exactly top notch anymore. You have no d-line except for taylor and your LB's are old, Id be concerned. And take into account you guys have no offense. Fiedler? Feeley? Chambers (Hasnt even had a 1000 yard season yet......, Moss>Chambers), Morris? 5-11 :lol: