PDA

View Full Version : And now for the rest of the story...



3W
07-20-2002, 03:26 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:D :lol:

dolfan25
07-20-2002, 03:34 PM
Have you ever even talked to a girl church? I have Photoshop too but I don't spend every minute of every day on it.

3W
07-20-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
Have you ever even talked to a girl church? I have Photoshop too but I don't spend every minute of every day on it.

Well 25, it might take you all day to do something like this but it only took me about 20 minutes and then I went back to talking with the girls. :eek: :goof:

dolfan25
07-20-2002, 03:43 PM
You're so bright. Imagine what you could do if you put your mind to it.

Dolfan984
07-20-2002, 04:28 PM
Hahaha you better friggen hope Mike Williams turns out to be a stud or you'll never hear the end of it :P

3W
07-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
You're so bright. Imagine what you could do if you put your mind to it.

Yeah whatever, at least I don't sit around in the bathroom all day, with those little lotion encrusted paws of yours reading "Stuff" magazine :eek: :D :goof:

3W
07-20-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Hahaha you better friggen hope Mike Williams turns out to be a stud or you'll never hear the end of it :P

LOL...true, very true...add it to the already growing list:D

dolfan25
07-20-2002, 08:04 PM
After going out to buy a backup generator for his trailor and locking himself in his car to sweat that last extra 100 pounds off 3W came up with the brilliant




Originally posted by 3W


Yeah whatever, at least I don't sit around in the bathroom all day, with those little lotion encrusted paws of yours reading "Stuff" magazine :eek: :D :goof:




You sit in the washroom with your Dave in dreads and Jay with a mullet photo doing lord knows what.

MOULDSROCKS
07-20-2002, 11:36 PM
hey dolfan25, is there such thing as girls in canada? or is that what the internet is for?

-That last picture you had was downloaded from a porn site, and I assume the same was done with your current avatar. Is that where/how you get your "nookie?" I notice you said "have you ever even talked to a girl" instead of "do you ever go out with girls" or "have you ever had relations with a live real moving and living female" because that would make you a hypocrite!

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 12:07 AM
no there is no girls in Canada Mouldsy. Great question. Why don't you and church start the BBI Photoshop club. I'm sure all the chics will be lining up to join you 2 as you furiously stroke away to ensure that you won't have to eat the pizza when your done.

"Stink Lines All" yeah that's brilliant.

As for women in Canada, I live in Toronto and I can assure you there are a lot more beautiful women in this town than the "lovely" burgh of Buffalo. I've seen your selection of women in Buffalo. It's the Heffer capitol of North America, probably too many wings, Polish sausages and Genny Cream Ale poured into their troughs of a mouth.

"do you ever go out with girls" or "have you ever had relations with a live real moving and living female" because that would make you a hypocrite"

yes I'm sure it would make me a hypocrite, Riiiggght. The same could be asked if you've ever gone out with a woman that's less than 180 lbs. because they're rare in that lovely town of yours. And don't count the time you took your Mom to the prom.

Stink Lines All--HAHAHAHAHAHA

Please

3W
07-21-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by dolfan25


You sit in the washroom with your Dave in dreads and Jay with a mullet photo doing lord knows what.

Yeah, I need something to wipe my a$$ with..:eek: Oh, and by the way..I don't need to lose any weight Doughboy, I weigh 185 Lbs and will outrun your little Labatt's Blue drinking, "ay this, ay that", Maple Leaf loving a$$ any day.:goof:

3W
07-21-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
hey dolfan25, is there such thing as girls in canada? or is that what the internet is for?

-That last picture you had was downloaded from a porn site, and I assume the same was done with your current avatar. Is that where/how you get your "nookie?" I notice you said "have you ever even talked to a girl" instead of "do you ever go out with girls" or "have you ever had relations with a live real moving and living female" because that would make you a hypocrite!

LMAO!! Good points Mouldsy! Don't pay any attention to Dufus25. He talks about how much time I spend on here but just a couple of weeks ago he was on here 24/7 whining and moaning to anyone that would listen about how racist everyone on the BBI was and how he was banned. I offered to put in a good word for him to get him back in there and this is the gratitude he shows...just like a whiney little b-tch. The only reason he has an avatar with of a woman is to cover up those homosexual urges that are craving to come out him:D :lol:

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 04:13 AM
I hate the Leafs and it's "eh" you nitwit.Plus LaBatt's products suck. I thought you'd wipe your ass with the boxscores of the Bills games last year. Or your wrappers from Mighty Taco.

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by 3W


LMAO!! Good points Mouldsy! Don't pay any attention to Dufus25. He talks about how much time I spend on here but just a couple of weeks ago he was on here 24/7 whining and moaning to anyone that would listen about how racist everyone on the BBI was and how he was banned. I offered to put in a good word for him to get him back in there and this is the gratitude he shows...just like a whiney little b-tch. The only reason he has an avatar with of a woman is to cover up those homosexual urges that are craving to come out him:D :lol:

that this is a smack forum right. Bills and Fin fans can't get along all the time or it would be:sleep: I thought it was all in fun. Have I ever attacked you or Mouldsy in the main forum.I save my true anger for those people on BBI who say "they hope Dan Marino goes to hell and dies of gonnorhea"Geez what must he hopes happens to Bryan Cox.

Plus the new Bills MB is better, they don't seem to have random bannings. One day I go to BBI and I can get on, the next day my IP has been banned. This happens about 4 times a week.


As for being a ****, I like the ladies. I've got the crabs to prove it. Just Kidding(I fully spelt it out this time so there would be no mix up)

As for you helping me with the BBI, I don't recall that;) J/K

Plus even your fellow posters over there think you have too much free time, but I didn't mean to offend so much. What reply could I say "Oh you know that's not true 3W" that would be pretty boring to your fake article.

Capt. Dick
07-21-2002, 09:20 AM
3W`s got this thing wrong!

The coaches plan to lock Jamie Nails in his room the day before the game with Buffalo. They`ll tie him to a chair and make him watch the cooking channel.

They`ll spring him just before game time. During the 1st quarter, he`ll have eaten the entire Bufallo DL and then have a CB for dessert.

3W
07-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
3W`s got this thing wrong!

The coaches plan to lock Jamie Nails in his room the day before the game with Buffalo. They`ll tie him to a chair and make him watch the cooking channel.

They`ll spring him just before game time. During the 1st quarter, he`ll have eaten the entire Bufallo DL and then have a CB for dessert.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rocker:

3W
07-21-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25


that this is a smack forum right. Bills and Fin fans can't get along all the time or it would be:sleep: I thought it was all in fun. Have I ever attacked you or Mouldsy in the main forum.I save my true anger for those people on BBI who say "they hope Dan Marino goes to hell and dies of gonnorhea"Geez what must he hopes happens to Bryan Cox.

Plus the new Bills MB is better, they don't seem to have random bannings. One day I go to BBI and I can get on, the next day my IP has been banned. This happens about 4 times a week.


As for being a ****, I like the ladies. I've got the crabs to prove it. Just Kidding(I fully spelt it out this time so there would be no mix up)

As for you helping me with the BBI, I don't recall that;) J/K

Plus even your fellow posters over there think you have too much free time, but I didn't mean to offend so much. What reply could I say "Oh you know that's not true 3W" that would be pretty boring to your fake article.

Yes, you are right 25, it would be very boring in here and you make the same points that I am always preaching in here. Please excuse my moment of thin-skinnedness...the stock market has had me in a crying mood as of late...flame on Bro, flame on
;)

Predaphin
07-22-2002, 02:43 PM
Mike W. will be his biggest Buffalo Burger!!!!

MOULDSROCKS
07-22-2002, 03:12 PM
who changed the sentance above my avatar?!?!?!

MOULDSROCKS
07-22-2002, 03:15 PM
ok now its' fixed..... the character limit fricked it up!!!! oh well

MOULDSROCKS
07-22-2002, 03:16 PM
damn it! it is still messed!!!! WTF!!!

inFINSible
07-22-2002, 03:27 PM
try refreshing THIS page....right at the top left side

MOULDSROCKS
07-23-2002, 02:40 PM
the page automatically refreshes when you submit a post, thanks anyway though!!! lol

-I fixed it finally, used the "&" instead of "and"

inFINSible
07-23-2002, 03:08 PM
no it doesn't.....not all the time.

beefalow
07-25-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by 3W
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:D :lol: LMAO:lol: :lol: :drinkers: :band:
...thats gooooooood!

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 02:13 PM
Glad you finally figured it out beef... it only took you 5 days!! Congratulations! You're improving... now let's work on getting that wrestling helmet off in between little yellow bus trips.... :evil:

beefalow
07-26-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Glad you finally figured it out beef... it only took you 5 days!! Congratulations! You're improving... now let's work on getting that wrestling helmet off in between little yellow bus trips.... :evil: Sorry if I cuntfused you girlfriend, I`m not on here every day, you computer geek nerd turd! by the way todays the big day ..first day of stink fish training camp,theirs gonna be alot ..... sounds of flapping ears and limbs snapping(ricky W) todays the day...*SNAAAAP!*:lol: :monkey: WARTMOUSE:lol:

WharfRat
07-26-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
Sorry if I cuntfused you girlfriend, I`m not on here every day, you computer geek nerd turd! by the way todays the big day ..first day of stink fish training camp,theirs gonna be alot ..... sounds of flapping ears and limbs snapping(ricky W) todays the day...*SNAAAAP!*:lol: :monkey: WARTMOUSE:lol:

:lol: The only snapping sounds you'll hear, is your pathetic Dline breaking as RW stomps over them on his way to the goaline...

Ok... let's make fun of screen names... on second thought... maybe I won't lower myself to your level... I'll just sit here lookoing down at you, as it should be....

WharfRat
07-26-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
, you computer geek nerd turd!

:lol: :lol: yes...I'm doing so poorly in life compared to you... what is it you do again?


:lol: :lol: all the way to the bank.... with $$ from computer illiterates such as yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: