09-10-2004, 12:07 AM
:fire:

TouchMyMarino
09-10-2004, 12:11 AM
No, God is a Phins fan.

He's also a sick, sadistic bastard.

ATS16
This is luckiest team in the history, the worst champion also!!

If it wasn't for other teams missing field goals they never would have one
a Superbowl :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Spector
If you saw the game you know what I mean

If you didnt youll see it in the highlights

Crzynick25
09-10-2004, 12:13 AM
I F***ing Hate The Pats!!!!!!!!!!

AtticusFinz
09-10-2004, 12:13 AM
No, God is a Phins fan.

He's also a sick, sadisitic bastard.

lmao:roflmao: :roflmao:

WelcomeBack
09-10-2004, 12:14 AM
I wanna see Lamar Gordon pound it up the New England D's middle.Gordon is gonna stuff the football down their throats.Edgerrin James looks like he could be back to form.

DolFan31
09-10-2004, 12:15 AM
God HAS to love the Pats.

Its obvious.

Or there's a fix.

No way this can all be just luck, every single time.

67Stang
09-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Wow, going back to last year, the Pats get so lucky. They are a good, not great team that gets lucky. They should have by my count lost atleast 6 more games last year. The thing about luck is eventually it runs out. The best thing I saw tonight was without Ted Washington, you can run all over theses guys!

chadsmith013
09-10-2004, 12:17 AM
i hate em.

Jimi
09-10-2004, 12:18 AM
I wanna see Lamar Gordon pound it up the New England D's middle.Gordon is gonna stuff the football down their throats.Edgerrin James looks like he could be back to form.Ya, the form of Tiki "Fumbalina" Barber....:shakeno:

Gator Mike
09-10-2004, 12:20 AM
They should have by my count lost at least 6 more games last year.
Good teams find ways to win games, and bad teams sit at home making excuses.

The best thing I saw tonight was without Ted Washington, you can run all over theses guys!
From my seat, the Pats' run defense looked a lot better once Wilfork started seeing more of the field. Keith Traylor got abused, but Wilfork looked like he held his own.

PHINATIC13
09-10-2004, 12:29 AM
You'd think the BIG GUY upstairs would be rooten for the SAINTS:D :lol:

jesusfreak26
09-10-2004, 12:30 AM
No, God is a Phins fan.

He's also a sick, sadistic bastard.

Man that is totally uncalled for. There is no need for that.

PHINATIC13
09-10-2004, 12:30 AM
Or the CARDINALS:D

Drfletcherdc
09-10-2004, 12:39 AM
How do we know it's the man upstairs that likes the Pats. Personally, I think it is the man downstairs that has their back.

PatsWin2002
09-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Aw c'mon guys!

The Colts DID NOT deserve to win that game.

You saw the replays of the BS calls on our secondary. Most of it was slight and incidental crapola.

Your secondary has been accused of being even more physical than ours.

If those kind of phantom calls go against you, you'll all be screaming - and with good reason.

Remove your "I hate the Pats" hats for a minute and be impartial. I bet some of you agree most were BS.

Icer
09-10-2004, 12:45 AM
They had there fair share of breaks and luck.

But the Colts did all they could to lose that game, 3 turnovers in red zone, sack at the end of the game, best kicker in the league misses a FG...

finzfan4life
09-10-2004, 12:46 AM
Aw c'mon guys!

You saw the replays of the BS calls on our secondary. Most of it was slight and incidental crapola.

If those kind of phantom calls go against you, you'll all be screaming - and with good reason.

Remove your "I hate the Pats" hats for a minute and be impartial. I bet some of you agree most were BS.I can agree some were bull****. But i will say one thing that is true to, without Ted Washington your gonna have a long year trying to stop the run. Your run defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

PatsWin2002
09-10-2004, 12:49 AM
I can agree some were bull****. But i will say one thing that is true to, without Ted Washington your gonna have a long year trying to stop the run. Your run defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

This is a good point that I can't figure out.

We looked like we did 2 years ago when every good RB ran right through us. Big Ted fixed that problem, but didn't play a lot of the time......yet now he's gone it's the one glaring weakness - yet people want to keep pointing out how little Ted actually played last year.

BiggDolphin
09-10-2004, 01:02 AM
[QUOTE=jesusfreak26]Man that is totally uncalled for. There is no need for that

I'm glad you said something, because I was just about to. Totally uncalled for. :shakeno:

outtawack311
09-10-2004, 01:14 AM
Man that is totally uncalled for. There is no need for that.

1st amendment, gotta love it.

jesusfreak26
09-10-2004, 02:00 AM
I understand that people have the freedom of speech, but you don't see me on here preaching to people. That statement was uncalled for and the mods should do something about it.

VJ1252
09-10-2004, 02:14 AM
Aw c'mon guys!

Remove your "I hate the Pats" hats for a minute and be impartial. I bet some of you agree most were BS.
The reason they called that PI call in the end zone ,on Samuel I think, was because he faceguarded the colts WR without looking back for the ball. Other than that I didnt see that many pass interference calls but I may have missed one or two. Wether the colts deserved to win or not isnt what we are debating. You have to admit that a guy that has made 37 straight FGs missing a game-tying kick is pretty lucky.

sbh1602
09-10-2004, 02:18 AM
This is a good point that I can't figure out.

We looked like we did 2 years ago when every good RB ran right through us. Big Ted fixed that problem, but didn't play a lot of the time......yet now he's gone it's the one glaring weakness - yet people want to keep pointing out how little Ted actually played last year.
It could be psicological...

Then again, it's just one game. Let's wait at least until midseason to see how it works out. That's why I'm not making a lot of this week's game - our OL is still trying to gel, and the running game will probably be nonexistant because of it...

Gotta love football, though.

KTownsDolphins
09-10-2004, 02:20 AM
The alcoholic canadian kicker must have been sober tonight. He would never miss that kick if he was hammered.

Damn, i bet if that was the fins tonight he makes that and then goes onto make a 50+ yarder in overtime. Thats how unlucky the fins are

sbh1602
09-10-2004, 02:24 AM
I understand that people have the freedom of speech, but you don't see me on here preaching to people. That statement was uncalled for and the mods should do something about it.
Aw, come on... I belive in God, Christ... I'm not a religious person per se, but I believe... and try to follow the Word...

But that was a funny comment. Sorry, but to me it was. I see nothing wrong with it. It's just a matter of sensitivity, that's all.

sbh1602
09-10-2004, 02:25 AM
The reason they called that PI call in the end zone ,on Samuel I think, was because he faceguarded the colts WR without looking back for the ball. Other than that I didnt see that many pass interference calls but I may have missed one or two. Wether the colts deserved to win or not isnt what we are debating. You have to admit that a guy that has made 37 straight FGs missing a game-tying kick is pretty lucky.
Surely not to him...

But it's not even luck. That's just law of averages. Luck is when you take the ball inside your 5 - twice.

Dolphin1184
09-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Aw, come on... I belive in God, Christ... I'm not a religious person per se, but I believe... and try to follow the Word...

But that was a funny comment. Sorry, but to me it was. I see nothing wrong with it. It's just a matter of sensitivity, that's all.
Just ignore him. That comment was really funny :D Probably true too :eek::evil:

Antineoplastic
09-10-2004, 02:32 AM
one more opinion has joined this fraternity...

just wanted to say hi..

im a virgin to this site

:D

Antineoplastic
09-10-2004, 02:35 AM
another opinion has joined the fraternity

just wanted to introduce myself

a virgin to the message board:D

Antineoplastic
09-10-2004, 02:38 AM
i concur....

respect the MAN

Antineoplastic
09-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Gotta repect the MAN

darkoak
09-10-2004, 02:43 AM
My buddy and I watched the game tonight and saw the clock stop at zero and almost two seconds later Bradey gets the ball.

enigmatics
09-10-2004, 02:48 AM
My buddy and I watched the game tonight and saw the clock stop at zero and almost two seconds later Bradey gets the ball.

Yup, saw it multiple times............

darkoak
09-10-2004, 02:49 AM
Yup, saw it multiple times............
What the hell is with that??

enigmatics
09-10-2004, 02:53 AM
What the hell is with that??

Favortism perhaps? You'd think that that would be one of the things officials would be all over considering it doesn't require any running around or physical task to keep track of.

darkoak
09-10-2004, 02:55 AM
Favortism perhaps? You'd think that that would be one of the things officials would be all over considering it doesn't require any running around or physical task to keep track of.
Funny thing is it happens in Foxboro a whole lot.

enigmatics
09-10-2004, 02:59 AM
Funny thing is it happens in Foxboro a whole lot.

I will definately keep my eye on that when I'm at the bars watchin' football. I seem to recall it a bit last year, especially when the Pats played the Texans last year.

darkoak
09-10-2004, 03:00 AM
I will definately keep my eye on that when I'm at the bars watchin' football. I seem to recall it a bit last year, especially when the Pats played the Texans last year.
Try when they played the Colts in the playoffs.

Antineoplastic
09-10-2004, 03:02 AM
It wont be the last time....

jcaponio
09-10-2004, 03:03 AM
I was at that game, it was absurd. Also interesting to note that it was the same head referee doing that game who did the game tonight. Not sure about the rest of the crew though.

enigmatics
09-10-2004, 03:13 AM
I was at that game, it was absurd. Also interesting to note that it was the same head referee doing that game who did the game tonight. Not sure about the rest of the crew though.

Yup .......... it was terrible. I was at the bar thinking "I could only wish we got these kind of gimmes" .........

perezferia
09-10-2004, 03:40 AM
I really didn't think it was POSSIBLE. I mean, can one football team, and mind you it is a GOOD football team, but can they continue to get the "made a deal with the devil lucky breaks" that made them win 14 games?

I guess the answer is yes.

Three turnovers in the red zone and a missed field goal from a guy that just doesn't miss.

The Patriots ARE NOT A BETTER TEAM than the Colts or a lot of other good teams they'll facer this season, but I'll be damned if they're not the LUCKIEST.

Once again, fate provided them with the miracle fumble or play right at the nick of time. New England should have lost this game by at least 10 points, at least.

Now some of you will argue that you make your own luck. To that I say REALLY?

E. James fumbles TWICE at the goal line?

Vanderjagt MISSES a field goal to tie?

Please. I am now more convinced than ever, the Patriots are just plain lucky hacks and while they are a good football team they're far from great. Any QB, even Fiedler would've looked great against that Colt "D" that couldn't stop anything!

The Patriot defensive front has been exposed (and MAN! Didn't those O Lineman that the Colts have make you drool! I WISHED we had that line, they were pushing those Pats around like shopping carts!!) and the rest of the league now has a game plan for them, run right at them and then play action pass them.

The Colts self destructed every time they passed the 20 yard line, it was DISGUSTING. These Colts have a good offense but in all honesty, they have no heart. Dungy gets too conservative in the red zone and it shows that Manning is playing scared when he's there.

That's why I love my Dolphins. There's something to be said about Dave's approach when we're in the red zone. I mean, one way or another, we at LEAST get the Field Goal. I'm sure lots of you will say TOO MANY TIMES! But hey, if they had run right at them when they were on the 16yd line like Dave would've they wouldn't have gotten sacked.

Dave plays percentages and I for one appreciate that, when it makes sense of course! Not when you're losing by a bunch.

So rooting for these offensively exciting and defensively inept Colts was a good lesson for me. It reminded me of HOW MUCH I LOVE MY DOLPHINS and especially our beloved Defense.

Cuz our offense can improve and WILL improve, with Booker and Gordon here and AJ learning more and more each day I know it!

But that Colt Defense isn't going to get any faster or smarter any time soon, and they have a loooong season in front of them, and Dungy has a lot of explaining to do as to why he didn't bring in any defensive help this year other than a new coordinator.

It was frustrating watching the Caggers, which means unjustly lucky bastard, pull out another victory that they JUST DIDN'T EARN OR DESERVE.

But I'm telling you, it's a deal with the devil.

Pure and simple.

GO PHINS!!

MadLib
09-10-2004, 03:49 AM
I might be wrong, but wasnt it 4 turnovers in the red zone?

perezferia
09-10-2004, 03:57 AM
I might be wrong, but wasnt it 4 turnovers in the red zone?

If you are, then it even proves my point MORE!

That game was pure PAIN to watch.

I am SO GLAD I'm not a Colts' fan, cuz with that Defense SAN DIEGO can put up 30 against them. With Ryan Leaf, even.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Dolphin1184
09-10-2004, 03:59 AM
Well we are going to break that streak of those lucky hacks when we play them. We will NOT let them break the record of wins in a row.

**** THE PATRIOTS. :evil::evil::evil:

enigmatics
09-10-2004, 04:01 AM
If you are, then it even proves my point MORE!

That game was pure PAIN to watch.

I am SO GLAD I'm not a Colts' fan, cuz with that Defense SAN DIEGO can put up 30 against them. With Ryan Leaf, even.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Yo, I apologize if I missed it, but do you hate the Patriots? :huh:

Dolphin1184
09-10-2004, 04:03 AM
The colts defense just flat out SUCKS.

If tom brady from the 1 yard line runs 98 yards backwards to the other 1 yard line and have a 2nd down and 99, THEY WOULD STILL SCORE!

perezferia
09-10-2004, 04:07 AM
Well we are going to break that streak of those lucky hacks when we play them. We will NOT let them break the record of wins in a row.

**** THE PATRIOTS. :evil::evil::evil:

RIGHT ON, BROTHER!!

perezferia
09-10-2004, 04:08 AM
Yo, I apologize if I missed it, but do you hate the Patriots? :huh:

Uh... no, not really. Why do you ask?

:roflmao:

perezferia
09-10-2004, 04:09 AM
The colts defense just flat out SUCKS.

If tom brady from the 1 yard line runs 98 yards backwards to the other 1 yard line and have a 2nd down and 99, THEY WOULD STILL SCORE!

If you opened Brady's locker before the game I swear you'd find a pentagram, goat's bllod and him chanting quietly in the corner, NATAS! NATAS! NATAS!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Surferosa
09-10-2004, 06:07 AM
The Pats have certainly had there fair share of luck in the past. However, last night I think they outplayed the Colts and deserved to win the game. Tom Brady may be the single, most underrated player of all time.

ChambersWI
09-10-2004, 06:56 AM
I will say this. No Ted Washington=Good day for RB's. The pats played good, not great, but good. Their D wasn't too impressive(although I do give them props for causing Edge to fumble twice in the red zone, and make Manning make poor decisions.)

The one thing I did get out of the game is the Colts D is really bad.

Phin19
09-10-2004, 09:45 PM
If you opened Brady's locker before the game I swear you'd find a pentagram, goat's bllod and him chanting quietly in the corner, NATAS! NATAS! NATAS!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yes!!! the patriots must have sold their souls to the devil :bat:

GOD I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!! :fire:

patsfan4ever
09-10-2004, 11:44 PM
haha haha .....

Pathetic !!!!

<----- #3 on its way !!!!

82YARDotBOMB
09-11-2004, 05:59 PM
luck? u mean like brady thowing the ball 8 yards past his receiver for a gift int,thats luck?? or branch making the worst attempt ever at a punt grab that resulted in a gift turnover?? or the pats shooting themselves in the foot by having a delay of game call on them while they were near the endzone during there first drive,?? you guys realize that there noactual such things as luck dont you? it doesnt literally exist.

those fumbles by edge were CAUSED by pats defenders, edge didnt mysteriously drop the ball. theywere cause by hits from the pats. that int was caused by warren getting great quick pressure and forcing a throw,along with a great play by bruschi to dive and pick that off. all this was caused by solid defense and not the mythical luck. this is like trying to reason with 7 year olds.or bills fans.

82YARDotBOMB
09-11-2004, 06:03 PM
you cant stuff the box full of defenders to stop the run when you also have to deal with manning,those receivers and that playaction. you ave to choose wich way you wanna bleed.

upstart
09-11-2004, 09:54 PM
give me luck for 16 games in a row....give me luck next week for 17 in a row.

no,just call the Pats a Dynasty

Dirtywater
09-12-2004, 02:04 AM
Yikes! Fellas, your whining about "luck, G-d, fixes, conspiracies" are a joke. Feel free to be "the better team" or have a "better QB." We'll take Tom Brady and the wins. That's all that matters.

I realize it must suck to have a hated rival win 2 out of the last 3 Super Bowls, but come come on. Have some dignity. We are a fundamentally sound, well coached and well executed team. Look your season isn't over. Gordan will get your system more and he's a good back, plus you have a great defense.

Have a healthy season and may the best team win.

Justasportsfan
09-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Man that is totally uncalled for. There is no need for that.I agree. It's only football. No need to make comments that insults peoples belief. A very classless joke. :shakeno:

dropKickMurphy
09-12-2004, 11:41 AM
This is luckiest team in the history, the worst champion also!!

If it wasn't for other teams missing field goals they never would have one
a Superbowl :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Yeah, in the years the Dolphins won their Super Bowls, the opponents never missed a field goal...or turned the ball over....or had a call go against them.

Did you call yourselves "lucky" when your team, year after year, had the fewest penalties against? When they ended up with soft schedules?

You people should take a step back and listen to how you sound. The whining, the excuses, the denial....this is a loser mentality. I thought Dolphin fans had more pride than that. Christ, you people are sounding more and more like Colts fans... :shakeno: