PDA

View Full Version : Hey All Bills Fan



Amars
07-21-2002, 05:41 PM
All I Have To Say Is:
"WIDE RIGHT"


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:band: :drinkers: :drinkers: :monkey: Bills

3W
07-21-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by ronnie_augs
All I Have To Say Is:
"WIDE RIGHT"


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bills

Wide right, well, at least you came up with something a little bit different..usually its "17-0!" or "20-0!" so i will give you a -D for originality, good job Ronnie!! Oh, and by the way, your band sucks..those Barry Manilow tunes just aren't getting it:eek:
:monkey::band: :drinkers: :drinkers:

TigerJ
07-21-2002, 10:37 PM
So should I get sucked into this little ruse and get involved in a contest to come up with the stupidest insult? I think not. As a Bills fan I'm proud of the team's success in the late 80's and early 90's, though like every Bills fan I know it would have been nice to win a couple of those Super Bowls.

Still, all fans of all sports teams are basically forward thinking people. We worry less about the past than about the upcoming season. I expect it will take Buffalo a little time to climb from the depths of a 3-13 season. Miami is a reasonable bet to clinch the AFC East this year. We'll do our best to give you a run for your money. In 2003, if things continue in their present direction, Bills fans think our team is going to be a force to be reckoned with. We expect to fully challenge for the AFC East by then.

We also expect that while Buffalo's cap problems will be fully resolved, Miami will be close to hitting the cap wall. So have your fun now, ronnie_augs. The Bills will be coming back, just as Miami is ready to tank. We'll see how you can take the heat then.

beefalow
07-23-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by ronnie_augs
All I Have To Say Is:
"WIDE RIGHT"


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:band: :drinkers: :drinkers: :monkey: Bills Ronnie....... Ronnie.........Ronnie...you need slapped with a rolled up newspaper again ..."slaaaapp"!!!! your just a puppy yet, come back latter when your all growd up,..Oh! and quit eating your own ****!!..thats a bad habbit..:monkey: stinkfish!

inFINSible
07-23-2002, 11:48 AM
Come on beefboy.....you already used the "smack a puppy with a newspaper" routine last week.

Limited resources? Not much of an imagination? Or is that the best your 10 year old sister could come up with?

Capt. Dick
07-23-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Come on beefboy.....you already used the "smack a puppy with a newspaper" routine last week.

Limited resources? Not much of an imagination? Or is that the best your 10 year old sister could come up with?


There were no females in his litter.

Capt. Dick
07-23-2002, 11:57 AM
What`s up, inFINS? Looks like we`ve run`m all off.

RobertHoover
07-23-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
What`s up, inFINS? Looks like we`ve run`m all off.

No, just waiting for something good to respond to.

I'll admit, Beefalow isn't one of our finest exports but you have to agree Dom13 is a bit of an idiot as well.

Capt. Dick
07-23-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover


No, just waiting for something good to respond to.

I'll admit, Beefalow isn't one of our finest exports but you have to agree Dom13 is a bit of an idiot as well.


13 is a youngster.

WharfRat
07-23-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



13 is a youngster.

and Beefalow only has the mentality of one...

RobertHoover
07-23-2002, 12:12 PM
Lots of hostility for a youngster.

So how long before he learns to read and write?

Capt. Dick
07-23-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Lots of hostility for a youngster.

So how long before he learns to read and write?


point taken.

RobertHoover
07-23-2002, 12:23 PM
What part of Florida do you charter out of.

My inlaws, parents and brother all live in your state and all fish.

Capt. Dick
07-23-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
What part of Florida do you charter out of.

My inlaws, parents and brother all live in your state and all fish.


The lower Keys. I`m semi-retired tho and only do it occasionaly. I`ve been doin` it for 31 yrs. and am a little burnt out. I`d like to try something different before I kick.

beefalow
07-23-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Come on beefboy.....you already used the "smack a puppy with a newspaper" routine last week.

Limited resources? Not much of an imagination? Or is that the best your 10 year old sister could come up with? .Take note I said "again"dumb puppies never learn they need slapped whenever needed, which in your case ...often!!

beefalow
07-23-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover


No, just waiting for something good to respond to.

I'll admit, Beefalow isn't one of our finest exports but you have to agree Dom13 is a bit of an idiot as well. Come on Hoover I`m on your side here, get out of the quick sand and move up to the red, white and blue state. Why be satisfied eating alligator pudding when you can eat real meat in the Buff!

beefalow
07-23-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


and Beefalow only has the mentality of one... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

WharfRat
07-23-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
.Take note I said "again"dumb puppies never learn they need slapped whenever needed, which in your case ...often!!

Anybody who slaughters the english language that badly, has no grounds on which to call someone else "dumb" :rolleyes:

WharfRat
07-23-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Sorry if I'm boring you with big words like "mentality"... :goof: