PDA

View Full Version : Why is it...?

Angneli
07-22-2002, 07:40 PM
That this site has 750 members, yet the same 12 have been on here since I registered. You guys sharing a computer or what?

dolphinators13
07-22-2002, 08:08 PM
are u gay... or what

Capt. Dick
07-22-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
That this site has 750 members, yet the same 12 have been on here since I registered. You guys sharing a computer or what?

It seems that you`re a perfect example that brain-death isn`t necessarily fatal.

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
are u gay... or what

There's one of those snappy comebacks 13 has grown famous for.

Nice work, keep it up.

Predaphin
07-22-2002, 09:08 PM
Im still trying to figure out if your male or female....

beefalow
07-23-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
are u gay... or what "are u gay...or what"? This quote is comming from a guy who has a picture of Mare..saying "he`s the MAN"!!!!:confused:here`s your pet ,his name is "SPANK" your monkey :monkey: on" THE MAN"

beefalow
07-23-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Angneli
That this site has 750 members, yet the same 12 have been on here since I registered. You guys sharing a computer or what? ..Angneli...Your right! Don`t let them fool you ,theirs 750 posters on here???? my ass :lol: I counted 13 and there all sittin on their brains wondering why they choke all the time in the playoffs... Don`t worry though this is "THERE YEAR":monkey: stinkfish::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angneli
07-23-2002, 11:19 AM
No, seriously I just registered here a few weeks ago. Please tell me it picks up during the season. I mean, I'm sure there's a library in Miami somewhere. Some of you 'phins can go there. That way you don't have to share a computer.jk

inFINSible
07-23-2002, 11:23 AM
You want to throw rocks, Mr. glass house?

" Don`t let them fool you ,theirs 750 posters on here???? "

"theirs"???

Who's laughing now? moron.

MOULDSROCKS
07-23-2002, 02:35 PM
LMAO! This post is hilarious!!! "Mare is the MAN" lol!!!!

-You guys are wrong though, when you inlude Bills fans and cmartin, there's about 17 posters.... :D

Billhoff
07-24-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
You want to throw rocks, Mr. glass house?

" Don`t let them fool you ,theirs 750 posters on here???? "

"theirs"???

Who's laughing now? moron. I think he meant there are 750 wanna be teachers on this" bored" whoops! I meant board.. send me to the corner.737 teachers must of called in ..SICK and tired of losing playoff games.Did I subtract that wright..right..write.. watadicur!

inFINSible
07-24-2002, 03:10 PM
Listen jackhoff....if beefablow wouldn't have started with pointing out spelling mistakes, I wouldn't have gone there either....so try reading the whole thread before you subject us to another one of your dumb a$$ posts.....

Who knows, it might keep you from sounding like a stroke victim.... and your keyboard could probably use the chance to drain all the drool it collected from your mouth while you were working on the last piece of trash that you posted.

You scab-eating maggot..

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 03:21 PM
Listen jackhoff....if beefablow wouldn't have started with pointing out spelling mistakes, I wouldn't have gone there either....so try reading the whole thread before you subject us to another one of your dumb a$$ posts.....

Who knows, it might keep you from sounding like a stroke victim.... and your keyboard could probably use the chance to drain all the drool it collected from your mouth while you were working on the last piece of trash that you posted.

You scab-eating maggot..

LMFAO!!

beefalow
07-25-2002, 12:10 PM

You scab-eating maggot.. INvisable you write soooo pretty when your upthet, cool down a bit , relax, take a deep breath, clean out your bong water its well over due,stay on the subject!your killin me here!:lol:

Predaphin
07-25-2002, 12:57 PM

You scab-eating maggot..

RLMAO!!!!!!!