PDA

View Full Version : Have the bills rebuilt there team yet?

Predaphin
07-22-2002, 09:30 PM
I just wanna know if the bills are finally set, Im tired of jills fan excuses as to why the team sucks! "we are still in the process of rebuilding thats why we have a bad year....etc etc.."

You guys thought R.Johnson was taking you to a SB (HahahahahaRLMAO!!!Hahahahaha) now your sticking behind another loser Blowsoe.....so is your team good enough to make a run yet...I dont wanna hear any excuses when we round up the buffalo heard and slaughter them twice!

RobertHoover
07-22-2002, 09:39 PM
Hard to tell until the actual games start, don't you think.

Have the Fish stopped beating their wives yet?

beefalow
07-23-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
I just wanna know if the bills are finally set, Im tired of jills fan excuses as to why the team sucks! "we are still in the process of rebuilding thats why we have a bad year....etc etc.."

You guys thought R.Johnson was taking you to a SB (HahahahahaRLMAO!!!Hahahahaha) now your sticking behind another loser Blowsoe.....so is your team good enough to make a run yet...I dont wanna hear any excuses when we round up the buffalo heard and slaughter them twice! We`ll just have to see ,won`t we?The team is almost set and ready to compete this year,we get another stud DT. and were set. We lost 7 games last year by less then 7 points and three games by less then a field goal and we did that with a bad field goal kicker no punting game, a horrible QB, putrid o-line and our starting rb was hurt at the end of the season and we out played you guys the first game untill FLAPPY EARS decided to put the ball up for grabs a couple of times in the endzone. We know what u-blowholes got as a team you don`t know sqatt what we have, thats to our advantage... 1-up already .U-MORONIC RETARD!!!!:monkey:MIAMI STINKFISH

3W
07-23-2002, 11:17 AM
:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rocker:

Angneli
07-23-2002, 11:21 AM
Honestly WCoast, I hope so. We will see in a couple of weeks.

inFINSible
07-23-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
We`ll just have to see ,won`t we?The team is almost set and ready to compete this year,we get another stud DT. and were set. We lost 7 games last year by less then 7 points and three games by less then a field goal and we did that with a bad field goal kicker no punting game, a horrible QB, putrid o-line and our starting rb was hurt at the end of the season and we out played you guys the first game untill FLAPPY EARS decided to put the ball up for grabs a couple of times in the endzone. We know what u-blowholes got as a team you don`t know sqatt what we have, thats to our advantage... 1-up already .U-MORONIC RETARD!!!!:monkey:MIAMI STINKFISH

There goes that Buffalo logic......"It's to our advantage to have a bunch of players that you never heard of."

Yeah, that means that they are better than who we have already right?

Give me a break. Take your medicine like a man and save your talk for when it ACTUALLY means something....See, no matter what you say now, your team has still lost to us 5 times in a row, and until that changes, anything you say is just wishful thinking.

dolphinators13
07-23-2002, 03:15 PM
hoover has travis henery stoped raping little children

RobertHoover
07-23-2002, 03:18 PM
I think he has 13.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW you moron, STOPPED