PDA

View Full Version : Any so cal Fin FANS?

Amars
07-23-2002, 10:09 PM
Im from Long Beach and I go to Cerivello Sports Bar to watch the games. Any advice where other good place to watch the game with other FINS fan.

PHINFAN4LIFE
07-24-2002, 11:57 AM
Theres a place on Venice Blvd. I dont know the name of it but you can see the Dolphin banner from the street! I used to see it on my way to the beach, but never stopped in! Its a bar for Fin Fans!

If you want to try, its on the side with eastbound traffic, but you will be coming west(towards the beach) first and you'll see it maybe a mile and a half east of Venice Beach! Happy hunting!

Cranx
07-24-2002, 12:05 PM
I'm from OC and do most of my football viewing on Direct TV. Unfortunately I haven't found a place around here where there is a glut of Fin fans. For the most part you're just stuck with the low life groups of Faider fans and a scattering of guys who like everyone else. :(

dolphan39
07-24-2002, 12:29 PM
be sure to check under http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=20 - the Unite forum

Joe Mama
07-30-2002, 04:01 PM
i used to live in l.a. a few years back. there is/was a place called breakshot on venice blvd. it is 100% phins fans when they are playing; they even give dolphins stuff away @ halftime. also in santa monica off of wilshire, there is a place called the shack. it is a phins and an eagles bar. but in my experience, whenever philly and miami play at the same time, it is almost 75%-25% philly fans, and the phins get the short end of the stick, in terms of t.v. volume and t.v. size. good luck!!

dolfan06
08-19-2002, 01:24 AM
i live all the way out here in riverside, but we have one of the biggest followings at events, on magnolia!

Rebar71
09-03-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Expo88
I'm from OC and do most of my football viewing on Direct TV. Unfortunately I haven't found a place around here where there is a glut of Fin fans. For the most part you're just stuck with the low life groups of Faider fans and a scattering of guys who like everyone else. :(

I'll vouch for Expo's assesment of Orange County. But I don't have DirecTV so I'm screwed. I think I'll get to see 4 games this year - maybe 5.

OCPhin
01-19-2004, 03:40 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OCPhins/
Been watching the games @ All Star Sports Bar on Beach blvd. and Stanford just north of the 22.
A

SikOne
07-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Phin fan here in Santa Ana, in OC. Just ordered Sunday ticket on DirecTV. Making the pilgrimidge to the motherland on 10/24 vs. Rams!:evil:

BigFinFan
07-24-2004, 03:07 AM
I am the only Fin Fan in San Diego!

Red Dolphin
08-24-2004, 01:53 AM
Salinas California