PDA

View Full Version : WHAT an ending!!!...Bills Lose...!!!

outtawack311
09-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Holy hell....

outtawack311
errr, now they are reviewing the force out. I dont see anyway they overturn this.

byroan
What a game, it was def. a TD!!!!!!!! The refs better not mess this one up.

MadLib
09-12-2004, 04:13 PM
that was amazing!!!!

herecmsZACH54
09-12-2004, 04:14 PM
we're not in the basement by ourselves....:D

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 04:15 PM
where you at daquix? wheres them mouths at now?? HOW BOUT THAT GREAT DEFENSE NOW?

DolfanDaveInATX
Choooooooooooke!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

outtawack311
Its Official!!!

iceblizzard69
The Play Stands!!!

Bills Lose!!!

dolfan87
Simply awesome.

byroan
Great #2 ranked defense :rolleyes: giving up a TD right at the end. AND giving up a 4th and 15. What a great game.

Gonk
09-12-2004, 04:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlitPhinFan
09-12-2004, 04:17 PM
:woot:

Great ending! :D

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Nestle Quix where are ya girlie?

Hows that GREAT:roflmao:number 2 defense!!

How did Drew the fool play :roflmao::roflmao:

Nice Goal Line Stand !! :roflmao:

Barfalo Billy Goats still suck and always will :roflmao:

0-4:roflmao:

CRAZYDOLFAN305
09-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

SkapePhin
Gotta love it.. But somehow ESPN will make an excuse for their precious Bills.. but the Phins just flat out suck... :\

DolfanISS
Absolutely Awesome. I love it when a team steals a game on the road.

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 04:20 PM
ahh Nestle Quix :roflmao::roflmao:

byroan
09-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Bears/Lions should be coming down to the end. Great defense buffalo!!!

FinzFan
09-12-2004, 04:32 PM
The Jills never surprise me.

go_fins
09-12-2004, 05:32 PM
ach, ach, ach!
CHOKE!

Marino1983
09-12-2004, 05:41 PM
The Play Stands!!!

Bills Lose!!!
At least my weekend wasn't a total LOSS .....

:yes:

Marino1983

Antineoplastic
09-12-2004, 05:48 PM
he got daquix out here!!!!!!

ohall
09-12-2004, 06:15 PM
F the Bills!

Fritz27
09-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Buffalowned...

true50
09-12-2004, 06:39 PM
its funny no bills fans in here??? lmao

TakeoSpikes51
09-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Choke, yea you guys are right, i know the Dolphins fans know about that every December it happens for the Phins. But the Bills deserved to lose, they missed feild goals, made stupid penalties, and gave up 3 4th down conversions, props to the Jags, even though both teams played pretty bad, they did what they needed to get done.

AmishJihad
09-12-2004, 07:13 PM
How did Drew the fool play Drew played fine, 1 TD, 0 ints 1 sack. Not gaudy numbers but efficient.

SDFinFan
09-12-2004, 07:16 PM
The Play Stands!!!

Bills Lose!!!

Where is "Circling Wagons", "Clumpy", and all the other Bison fan losers that pollute this board?? :lol:

PhinPhreak
09-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Clumpy, Circle, Justa and a few others are alright, sometimes they can be like the little brother who annoys you but....:lol:

AmishJihad
09-13-2004, 03:46 AM
At least my weekend wasn't a total LOSS .....

:yes:

Marino1983
Nah.... too easy.

:evil:

ohall
09-13-2004, 04:03 AM
Choke, yea you guys are right, i know the Dolphins fans know about that every December it happens for the Phins. But the Bills deserved to lose, they missed feild goals, made stupid penalties, and gave up 3 4th down conversions, props to the Jags, even though both teams played pretty bad, they did what they needed to get done.

SWEEP!

Clumpy
09-13-2004, 05:03 AM
At least the Bills were in there game at the end :shakeno:

I have season tickets..........I was at the game. I didn't get home until about 6pm and I was too tired to surf the net :(

On that 4th and 14, Jimmy Smith pushed off on Clements. How else can a player moving in one direction suddenly shift and go in the opposite direction? I still don't believe it was a force out, but that was some incredible catch by Wilford.

finfan54
09-13-2004, 07:04 AM
Jacksonville beating buffalo in buffalo = Miami getting beat by Houston in Miami. Buffalo is not a playoff team. Jets are better. hate to say it.

Jets81
09-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Lotta games to go yet, I'm not completely sold on the Phins being down and out. If Feely can manage not to lose games for the Phins, they could still do some damage, and reak havik on playoff hopes if nothing more... The Bills playoff hopes that is :D

FinfanInBuffalo
09-13-2004, 09:09 AM
On that 4th and 14, Jimmy Smith pushed off on Clements. How else can a player moving in one direction suddenly shift and go in the opposite direction? I still don't believe it was a force out, but that was some incredible catch by Wilford.

Boo hoo!

The team showed that they are not disciplined enough to win close games. London Fletcher kicks the ball and gets a penalty and stops to clock? Ha, Ha, Ha. Bush league, total bush league.

You also have to seriously question the defensive play calling. On the 4th and 14, the Bills rushed 3. On a lob pass 45 yards down field where the heck was the safety?????? There were no other players on that side of the field. Just bad schemes. And Clements admits he went for the interception?????? on 4th down???? He admitted after the game that he should have knocked it down.... ya think????? What an idiot.

On the TD pass, why is Spikes the primary cover guy on a WR? It happened earlier in the game and Spikes got called for a pass interference penalty. He has no business covering a WR. The two safeties, Wire and Reese, got over way too late. What the heck were they doing?

ltfinfan
09-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Lotta games to go yet, I'm not completely sold on the Phins being down and out. If Feely can manage not to lose games for the Phins, they could still do some damage, and reak havik on playoff hopes if nothing more... The Bills playoff hopes that is :D

i only saw highlights of the jets game but your offense looked pretty good

BuffRangePigpen
09-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Hey Fishies,,,

The number 2 D still held the opponent to only 13 points. And while i'm at it, the bills were actually able to SCORE points. More than you can say for the your waste of space team. While the bills might finish behind the jets and pats in the division, one things for sure. They will sweep the fish this year, and they will finish ahead of them.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-13-2004, 09:56 AM
Hey Fishies,,,

The number 2 D still held the opponent to only 13 points. And while i'm at it, the bills were actually able to SCORE points. More than you can say for the your waste of space team. While the bills might finish behind the jets and pats in the division, one things for sure. They will sweep the fish this year, and they will finish ahead of them.

And the Fins D only gave up 10 points.....Whats your point?

The Bills were held to two short scoring drives by a mediocre defense. Nice, real nice.

Justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 10:29 AM
The Bills were held to two short scoring drives by a mediocre defense. Nice, real nice.

Here are "FACTS" for you. The Jags D was ranked higher than both the Titans and the Fins last year. If they were mediocre, then the Titans D must suck. Although we weren't great on O against the Jags D , we didn't suck. The fins on the other hand sucked against the Titans Kearseless D.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2003/regular?sort_col_1=4

We beat ourselves w/ fumbles and a penalty. Your got b!tch slapped.

Can't wait for the bills to play the fins. I'll show up to eat crow if we lose. Will you?

BuffRangePigpen
09-13-2004, 10:33 AM
And the Fins D only gave up 10 points.....Whats your point?

What's the point? Point is before you go shooting off your mouths about how bad buffalo sucks, take a good look at the way your own team played this week. The fish got SHUTOUT!!! That's right,, posted a big 00 in the scoresheet. :roflmao:

I was on this board sunday mornin reading all the posts about how it's only the first game of the season and the fish are still gonna make the playoffs because they have so much time to improve. Then i see this thread about how bad the bills D sucks because they gave up a whopping 13 points, 7 of which came on a 4th down with no time left in the game. Stuff happens, but i know if was an impartial fan i would feel a whole lot better about the Bills chances than the fish's. At leats they were able to score points! And for the record, the Jax defense was one of the best in the league last year, and is probably a top ten again this year.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-13-2004, 11:57 AM
What's the point? Point is before you go shooting off your mouths about how bad buffalo sucks, take a good look at the way your own team played this week. The fish got SHUTOUT!!! That's right,, posted a big 00 in the scoresheet. :roflmao:

I was on this board sunday mornin reading all the posts about how it's only the first game of the season and the fish are still gonna make the playoffs because they have so much time to improve. Then i see this thread about how bad the bills D sucks because they gave up a whopping 13 points, 7 of which came on a 4th down with no time left in the game. Stuff happens, but i know if was an impartial fan i would feel a whole lot better about the Bills chances than the fish's. At leats they were able to score points! And for the record, the Jax defense was one of the best in the league last year, and is probably a top ten again this year.

Just when I thought I had heard from the most misinformed Bills fan, another one comes along who is worse....

And for the record, Jacksonville was 18th in points allowed.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Here are "FACTS" for you. The Jags D was ranked higher than both the Titans and the Fins last year. If they were mediocre, then the Titans D must suck. Although we weren't great on O against the Jags D , we didn't suck. The fins on the other hand sucked against the Titans Kearseless D.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2003/regular?sort_col_1=4

We beat ourselves w/ fumbles and a penalty. Your got b!tch slapped.

Can't wait for the bills to play the fins. I'll show up to eat crow if we lose. Will you?

Jacksonville was 18th in points allowed, behind both the Titans and the Fins. Nice try trotting out yards allowed stats....

If yards gained determined the outcome, the Bills would have won yesterday. :shakeno:

Offensive production:

Bills - 248 total yds, 10 points
Jags - 230 totals yds, 13 points

Titans - 255 total yds, 10 points
Dolphins - 275 total yds, 7 points

Looks to me like two defensive battles. The Fins lost because of turnovers and penalties, just like the Bills. The only difference is that the Fins lost to a team that finished 12-4 last year and the Bills lost to a team that finished 5-11 last year and was 0-8 on the road last year.

Justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Jacksonville was 18th in points allowed, behind both the Titans and the Fins. Nice try trotting out yards allowed stats....

Looks to me like two defensive battles. The Fins lost because of turnovers and penalties, just like the Bills. The only difference is that the Fins lost to a team that finished 12-4 last year and the Bills lost to a team that finished 5-11 last year and was 0-8 on the road last year. Notice how I pointed out your stating the Jags D? They were 5-11 because of their O not their D. They had a rookie qb. The NFL must be screwed up my stating the the 6 total ranked D is mediocre. Argue the point I ws making. The titans record has nothing to do with the Jags D. The have Mcnair and an O that help them to their record.

6th ranked "TOTAL D" is mediocre ha! The Jags were last years no. 2 rush D . Okay you win the fins are better than the bills because they played a Titans D and the bills played a mediocre D in the Jags. :lol: Oh and the fins beat themselves. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Notice how I pointed out your stating the Jags D? They were 5-11 because of their O not their D. They had a rookie qb. The NFL must be screwed up my stating the the 6 total ranked D is mediocre. Argue the point I ws making. The titans record has nothing to do with the Jags D. The have Mcnair and an O that help them to their record.

6th ranked "TOTAL D" is mediocre ha! The Jags were last years no. 2 rush D . Okay you win the fins are better than the bills because they played a Titans D and the bills played a mediocre D in the Jags. :lol: Oh and the fins beat themselves. :lol:

Can't you read? I did address your point by pointing out the defensive stat that really matters - points against. The Jags D was 18th in points allowed. That is in the bottom half of the league and therefore mediocre.

Nice of you to admit that your "dominant D" held a crappy offense in check until they choked.... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Also, thanks for acknowledging that the Fins D held a very good Titans offense to just 10 points.

While both teams lost, it is obvious that the Fins lost to a much better team than the Bill lost to. This loss for the Bills is just as bad as the Fins opening day loss last year to the Texans. That loss cost the Fins a playoff spot.

byroan
09-13-2004, 05:49 PM

Maybe you should look at the scoresheet again. When did Miami get shutout? It wasn't in week one. I don't see any big 00 in the scoresheet. Maybe if Mare got two chances to kick a FG like lamedell did then Miami would have 10 points.

Marino1983
09-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Nah.... too easy.
Yes YOU are !!!!!!!!!
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-13-2004, 07:45 PM
At least the Bills were in there game at the end
:boohoo: :boohoo:
Yeah that and a dollar will get you a very small cup of coffee !!
:www:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-13-2004, 07:52 PM
The number 2 D still held the opponent to only 13 points. They will sweep the fish this year, and they will finish ahead of them.
:spit:
Yep and that :laughat: #2 d gave up a t-d in the final 4 seconds to a team that was 5-11 last season ! :roflmao:

Wanna put some money where YOUR mouth IS 4 CHOKE fan ????
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
09-14-2004, 08:30 AM
Can't you read? I did address your point by pointing out the defensive stat that really matters - points against. The Jags D was 18th in points allowed. That is in the bottom half of the league and therefore mediocre.

Nice of you to admit that your "dominant D" held a crappy offense in check until they choked.... :roflmao: :roflmao: Also, thanks for acknowledging that the Fins D held a very good Titans offense to just 10 points.

[QUOTE=FinfanInBuffalo]
While both teams lost, it is obvious that the Fins lost to a much better team than the Bill lost to. This loss for the Bills is just as bad as the Fins opening day loss last year to the Texans. That loss cost the Fins a playoff spot.Yeah we lost. Our dominant D screwed up in the last second. I can admit that. Your D on the other hand got owned as all throughout the ballgame. Does it matter who's O ws better? You lost too didn't you. So admit it, your D couldn't close squat.

All you did was say "your sh!t stinks more than mine". You LOST Helloooo!

Time will tell when the bills play your sorry offense. Our game wasn't called well by our rookie coach but at least our O didn't stink like last year. Your team under Wanny for 5 years is getting worse. Sorry excuse for a coach. we'll see what Feely can do against AfCE rivals.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-14-2004, 08:59 AM
Your D on the other hand got owned as all throughout the ballgame.

Time will tell when the bills play your sorry offense. Our game wasn't called well by our rookie coach but at least our O didn't stink like last year. Your team under Wanny for 5 years is getting worse. Sorry excuse for a coach. we'll see what Feely can do against AfCE rivals.

Our D that got 'owned' gave up fewer points to a better team than your 'great' D. Your O scored only 10 points. It looks just like last year. What games were you watching?

I see its your coaches fault AGAIN. Maybe your players aren't very good. The Bills would have been fortunate to have Wanny for the last 5 years.

BTW, the Bills DID NOT dominate that game. I watched it again last night. It was an even game throughout. Both offenses were controlled by the defenses. The opinion held by many Bills fans that they dominanted and just got unlucky at the end is WRONG. The game was close and the team that made the plays at the end won. Either team could have won that game.

BTW, you will face many teams this year that are better than the Jags. The Fins will play only 1 or 2 better than the Titans.

Justasportsfan
09-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Our D that got 'owned' gave up fewer points to a better team than your 'great' D. Your O scored only 10 points. It looks just like last year. What games were you watching?

I see its your coaches fault AGAIN. Maybe your players aren't very good. The Bills would have been fortunate to have Wanny for the last 5 years.

BTW, the Bills DID NOT dominate that game. I watched it again last night. It was an even game throughout. Both offenses were controlled by the defenses. The opinion held by many Bills fans that they dominanted and just got unlucky at the end is WRONG. The game was close and the team that made the plays at the end won. Either team could have won that game.

BTW, you will face many teams this year that are better than the Jags. The Fins will play only 1 or 2 better than the Titans. Fact is you lost. How hard is that to understand? A better or worse team after 1 game? I never said the entire bills dominated the jags. Our D was dominant til' the very end.

So you played a better team from LAST YEAR. Things do change. Look at the fins Look at the main thread. How many threads are there talking about new possible coaches? I forgot , you're a Wanny boy. You'll turn your head the other way when the entire NFL starting w/ your fellow finfans think your team is a joke.

Smack time is over. Only time will tell when we face each other. We'll see which team get's better.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-14-2004, 09:50 AM
Fact is you lost. How hard is that to understand? A better or worse team after 1 game? I never said the entire bills dominated the jags. Our D was dominant til' the very end.

So you played a better team from LAST YEAR. Things do change. Look at the fins Look at the main thread. How many threads are there talking about new possible coaches? I forgot , you're a Wanny boy. You'll turn your head the other way when the entire NFL starting w/ your fellow finfans think your team is a joke.

Smack time is over. Only time will tell when we face each other. We'll see which team get's better.

Nice try.....Our D was dominant until it wasn't..... :roflmao:

Your coaching staff has a lot to learn. There were questionable calls on offense and defense in that game.

Mike Williams doesn't look any better. An unknown DE owned him.

Lee Evans can't be found. Why the heck would you draft a speed WR in the first round and then refuse to throw the ball deep? The Jags defense is better against the run so your game play is to run and ignore the deep pass? Its the opposite of what Gilbride did last year, but it is just as stupid.

Must hurt to know that another 6 win season has just started.

Justasportsfan
09-14-2004, 11:19 AM

Your coaching staff has a lot to learn. There were questionable calls on offense and defense in that game.

Mike Williams doesn't look any better. An unknown DE owned him.

Lee Evans can't be found. Why the heck would you draft a speed WR in the first round and then refuse to throw the ball deep? The Jags defense is better against the run so your game play is to run and ignore the deep pass? Its the opposite of what Gilbride did last year, but it is just as stupid.

Must hurt to know that another 6 win season has just started.Like I said. Enough talk. Our teams will do the talking themselves. Can't wait for the bills to face the Fins. We'll see what the record will be. I don't have a problem showing up when w suck. We'll see how you handle it. You already broke down in the gameday thread and made a personal attack :lol: For your sake, the fins better beat the bills.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-14-2004, 01:04 PM
Like I said. Enough talk. Our teams will do the talking themselves. Can't wait for the bills to face the Fins. We'll see what the record will be. I don't have a problem showing up when w suck. We'll see how you handle it. You already broke down in the gameday thread and made a personal attack :lol: For your sake, the fins better beat the bills.

I made a personal attack???? No way........

AmishJihad
09-14-2004, 03:06 PM
We'd be lucky to have Wanny? :roflmao: Spoken like a true blind man.

Mike Williams got owned? Last I knew Bledsoe was only sacked once.

Mularkey, on his radio show last night, said that the first Bills play from scrimmage was designed to go deep, but that Bledsoe didnt like what he saw and threw to his check down, Henry.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-14-2004, 04:43 PM
We'd be lucky to have Wanny? :roflmao: Spoken like a true blind man.

The Dolphins under Wanny average 10 wins per year. That is a wet dream for Bills fans.

Justasportsfan
09-14-2004, 04:45 PM

.yup our HC has a lot to learn while your coach maxed out. There's no hope.

Lee Evans can't be found. Why the heck would you draft a speed WR in the first round and then refuse to throw the ball deep? The Jags defense is better against the run so your game play is to run and ignore the deep pass? Its the opposite of what Gilbride did last year, but it is just as stupid. . you gave up a 4th to move up a step to get Carey only to be benched and can't beat a back-up to St. Clair. That's even stupider :lol: Just like Carey, Evans will take time. DUH!

Must hurt to know that another 6 win season has just started.Wanna bet the bills don't finish 6-10? :D

AmishJihad
09-14-2004, 07:30 PM
The Dolphins under Wanny average 10 wins per year. That is a wet dream for Bills fans.
10 wins with a team inherited from Jimmy J. And no playoffs the last 2 years. Now that his personnel decisions are starting to filter in the seasons not looking to bright. !0 wins doesnt make him a good coach.

Justasportsfan
09-14-2004, 08:53 PM
!0 wins doesnt make him a good coach.it depends who you're talking to .FFIB is satisfied w/ winning and no playoff appearance. His standards are obviously not up there.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-15-2004, 09:16 AM
it depends who you're talking to .FFIB is satisfied w/ winning and no playoff appearance. His standards are obviously not up there.

Typical comment from a fan of a loser franchise that is so blinded by the emotional stress of cheering for a perennial loser that they feel the need to belittle the accomplishments of teams that have OUTPERFORMED their own.

Wanny is either a better coach than the Bills have had in a while or a better GM than the Bills have had in a while. Take your pick.....

Come to think of it, he would either be the 2nd best coach in Bills history or the 2nd best GM or BOTH! How funny is that?

In addition, Fiedler would qualify as the 2nd best QB in Bills history.....

Maybe thats why you bash Wanny and Fiedler so much, YOUR JEALOUS!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Jets81
09-15-2004, 09:30 AM
i only saw highlights of the jets game but your offense looked pretty good

That it did ItFinfan, that it did.
Our O-line is already being touted as one of, if not the best lines in the league. We'll see as the season progresses. A lot of people didn't really notice the late addition of Kendal to our line, but it's obvious it's paying dividens already. The Bengals game would have, and should have been a rout, but Moss dropped 3 balls and TE Anthony "stone hands" Becht dropped a very catchable ball as well. The fumble on the opening kickoff also helped the Bengals get into the end zone by providing great field position right off the bat.

Justasportsfan
09-15-2004, 09:57 AM
Typical comment from a fan of a loser franchise that is so blinded by the emotional stress of cheering for a perennial loser that they feel the need to belittle the accomplishments of teams that have OUTPERFORMED their own.

Wanny is either a better coach than the Bills have had in a while or a better GM than the Bills have had in a while. Take your pick.....

Come to think of it, he would either be the 2nd best coach in Bills history or the 2nd best GM or BOTH! How funny is that?

Maybe thats why you bash Wanny and Fiedler so much, YOUR JEALOUS!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

haha! Jealous of Wanny and Fiedler?http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=654836#post654836

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1030

Why didn't you chime in defending both of them? That's because you know you'd get owned by your fellow finfans. :lol:

So. Are you gonna put your money where your mouth is and bet that the bills don't finish 6-10 this year? I take it that since you refused to address the bet you posted out of your a$$ again. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-15-2004, 11:49 AM
haha! Jealous of Wanny and Fiedler?http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=654836#post654836

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1030

Why didn't you chime in defending both of them? That's because you know you'd get owned by your fellow finfans. :lol:

So. Are you gonna put your money where your mouth is and bet that the bills don't finish 6-10 this year? I take it that since you refused to address the bet you posted out of your a$$ again. :lol:

Do you agree with every misinformed, delusional Bills fan (other than yourself of course)? Its tiring proving the same people wrong over and over again (with you being the worst offender).

Why don't we just make a bet on which team will finish with the better record? You take the Bills and I'll take the Dolphins. Loser changes their signature for a whole year to:

Closet <opposing team> fan.

So you'll be sporting this for a year:

"Closet Dolphins fan."

Justasportsfan
09-15-2004, 12:01 PM
Do you agree with every misinformed, delusional Bills fan (other than yourself of course)? Its tiring proving the same people wrong over and over again (with you being the worst offender).

Why don't we just make a bet on which team will finish with the better record? You take the Bills and I'll take the Dolphins. Loser changes their signature for a whole year to:

Closet <opposing team> fan.

So you'll be sporting this for a year:

"Closet Dolphins fan."
NO! I quote you and don't always disccuss things w/ other fans regardless of what team they root for. Why change the bet? Are you doubting your own statement?

FinfanInBuffalo
09-15-2004, 01:00 PM
NO! I quote you and don't always disccuss things w/ other fans regardless of what team they root for. Why change the bet? Are you doubting your own statement?

Looks to me like you doubt your own team's ability to finish ahead of the Fins.

AmishJihad
09-15-2004, 01:23 PM

Maybe thats why you bash Wanny and Fiedler so much, YOUR JEALOUS!!!!
You need help bro. Did/do you live in Love Canal? Drink the lake water? Or maybe you live in Crack Rock (Black Rock). Something warped your mind one day. :shakeno:

Your so blind you could be a spokesman for the Lions Club. Or SABAH.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-15-2004, 02:58 PM
You need help bro. Did/do you live in Love Canal? Drink the lake water? Or maybe you live in Crack Rock (Black Rock). Something warped your mind one day. :shakeno:

Its just a demonstration of how pitiful the Bills franchise really is.....

They have a long and storied tradtion of losing:

1960's - 5 losing seasons
1970's - 7 losing seasons
1980's - 5 losing seasons, 1 8-8 season
1990's - 2 losing seasons
2000's - 2 (and counting) losing seasons, 2 8-8 seasons

Now there is a tradition of futility to hang your hat on!

44 seasons have resulted in 24 with records of .500 or below. :roflmao:

That is just sad. No Bills fan should have the stones to criticize any coach, GM, or QB that is been involved with a franchise that averages 10 wins per season.

Justasportsfan
09-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Looks to me like you doubt your own team's ability to finish ahead of the Fins.

:shakeno: I will accept the bet regarding who will have a better record as long as we bet as well that the bills won't finish 6-10 or less. That's 2 bets.

1) If the bills finish w/ a better record than the fins, yeah you change your sig or vice versa.

2) If the bills finish better than 6-10, you change your handle to billsfaninbuffalo or I change mine to justafinfan. You made a statement and I called you on it.

If we both win one it's a wash.
Are you game or are you chicken?

FinfanInBuffalo
09-15-2004, 04:16 PM
I will accept the bet regarding who will have a better record as long as we bet as well that the bills won't finish 6-10 or less. That's 2 bets.

1) If the bills finish w/ a better record than the fins, yeah you change your sig or vice versa.

2) If the bills finish better than 6-10, you change your handle to billsfaninbuffalo or I change mine to justafinfan. You made a statement and I called you on it.

Are you game or are you chicken?

Thats too one sided. You're the only one with an 'out'. The Fins could finish ahead of the Bills, but if the Bills get 7 wins its a wash?

If you really think the Bills are better than the Fins, you'll bet straight up, if not, you won't.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-15-2004, 04:59 PM

For those of you who doubt where Wanny's performance with the Dolphins would rank against alltime Bills coaches, here are the Bills coaches ranked by career regular season winning % with the Bills:

Marv Levy 63%
Wade Phillips 60%
Lou Saban 55%
Chuck Knox 50%
Buster Ramsey 41%
Joe Collier 36%
Gregg Williams 35%
Johnny Rauch 28%
Hank Bullough 25%
Kay Stephenson 25%
Jim Ringo 21%
Harvey Johnson 7%
Mike Mularkey 0%

And here is Wanny's performance with the Fins:

Dave Wannstedt 64%

So, I was wrong, he would rank first, but we'll give Levy the nod to soften the blow of 4 SB losses. Wanny ranks 2nd.

Keep that in mind the next time you crack on Wanny....

AmishJihad
09-15-2004, 07:02 PM
For those of you who doubt where Wanny's performance with the Dolphins would rank against alltime Bills coaches, here are the Bills coaches ranked by career regular season winning % with the Bills:

Marv Levy 63%
Wade Phillips 60%
Lou Saban 55%
Chuck Knox 50%
Buster Ramsey 41%
Joe Collier 36%
Gregg Williams 35%
Johnny Rauch 28%
Hank Bullough 25%
Kay Stephenson 25%
Jim Ringo 21%
Harvey Johnson 7%
Mike Mularkey 0%

And here is Wanny's performance with the Fins:

Dave Wannstedt 64%

So, I was wrong, he would rank first, but we'll give Levy the nod to soften the blow of 4 SB losses. Wanny ranks 2nd.

Keep that in mind the next time you crack on Wanny....Wanny has shorter tenure than Marv, Knox (I think) and Saban. Your facts are skewed to meet your point of view. Say Mularkey wins against the Jags. He has a 100% winning pct. Is he better than Wanny? :nono: not yet.

Its not saying much to say Wanny has a better winning pct. than Ringo, Stephenson, Bullough and Rauch.

Wanny's winning pct in Chicago was only 41%. Add that to his Dolphins record and you get a grandiose 51%. Rounded up (50.6%). Which drops him to #4 (almost 5) on that list. :eek:

So all that BS you just threw at me means JACK because no matter how good Wanny has done in Miami, it still doesnt make him a good coach.

:goodnight

AmishJihad
09-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Its just a demonstration of how pitiful the Bills franchise really is.....

They have a long and storied tradtion of losing:

1960's - 5 losing seasons
1970's - 7 losing seasons
1980's - 5 losing seasons, 1 8-8 season
1990's - 2 losing seasons
2000's - 2 (and counting) losing seasons, 2 8-8 seasons

Now there is a tradition of futility to hang your hat on!

44 seasons have resulted in 24 with records of .500 or below. :roflmao:

That is just sad. No Bills fan should have the stones to criticize any coach, GM, or QB that is been involved with a franchise that averages 10 wins per season.
:topic:

Were talking about Wanny here. Not the Bills franchise. :nono:

Justa was right, you should be WannyFanInBuffalo.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 08:33 AM
Thats too one sided. You're the only one with an 'out'. The Fins could finish ahead of the Bills, but if the Bills get 7 wins its a wash?

If you really think the Bills are better than the Fins, you'll bet straight up, if not, you won't.
what you chicken out you coward :roflmao: You made a statement that the bills will finish w/ 6 wins. Once again, you got caught posting out of your a$$. We all know now that you actually don't believe yourself. :lol:

:owned:

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 08:36 AM
Wanny has shorter tenure than Marv, Knox (I think) and Saban. Your facts are skewed to meet your point of view. Say Mularkey wins against the Jags. He has a 100% winning pct. Is he better than Wanny? :nono: not yet.

Its not saying much to say Wanny has a better winning pct. than Ringo, Stephenson, Bullough and Rauch.

Wanny's winning pct in Chicago was only 41%. Add that to his Dolphins record and you get a grandiose 51%. Rounded up (50.6%). Which drops him to #4 (almost 5) on that list. :eek:

So all that BS you just threw at me means JACK because no matter how good Wanny has done in Miami, it still doesnt make him a good coach.

:goodnightDon't even bother. Not a single finfan agreed w/ him. He actually does not believe himself anyways. :lol:

His coach in under fire in the main forum and he can't even chime in to defend his lovable Wanny.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 08:44 AM
As tight end Randy McMichael said: "This is not college. You can't have the quarterback shuffle. You need that chemistry. If you have one guy, stick with that one guy." :roflmao:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-skolnick16.1sep16,0,2076811.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

You think after all these years of being a HC, media and fans would not blast Wanny if he was even a decent coach. Is he a good DC , hell yeah. That's the only reason why his team has won games that made the fins mediocre. He will never make it to a sb as a HC of the fins.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Wanny has shorter tenure than Marv, Knox (I think) and Saban. Your facts are skewed to meet your point of view. Say Mularkey wins against the Jags. He has a 100% winning pct. Is he better than Wanny? :nono: not yet.

:goodnight

Chuck Knox had 5 years in Buffalo. Wanny is starting his 5th in Miami. So, you're wrong, the comparison to Knox is not skewed, Saban coached for a total of 8 seasons in two separate stints with the Bills.

Marv Levy sucked in KC too. That doesn't take away from what he did in Buffalo.

Your quote above just proves how biased you really are. No matter how good he has done, it doesn't make him a good coach????? Thats a bunch of crap.

I realize it must suck that a coach that you feel is terrible has outperformed your beloved coaches, but you have no choice but to deal with it....

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 11:00 AM
:topic:

Were talking about Wanny here. Not the Bills franchise. :nono:

Justa was right, you should be WannyFanInBuffalo.

We're talking about whether the fans of a loser franchise have any business criticizing another team's coach. Every Bills fan should include the following phrase at the end of every criticism of Wanny:

.....but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

Here are some samples to get you started:

Wanny sucks, but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

Wanny is a terrible coach, but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

I think Wanny should get fired, but he has done better than our sorry franchise.

You can add your own......

Aren't you embarrassed to criticize a team, coach, and QB that have put your team to shame over the last 4 years? Have you no sense of shame? I would feel foolish too criticize the Patriots right now. They are better than the Fins and I accept that. Bills fans have become delusional due to the decades of futility. Truely sad....

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 11:02 AM
what you chicken out you coward :roflmao: You made a statement that the bills will finish w/ 6 wins. Once again, you got caught posting out of your a$$. We all know now that you actually don't believe yourself. :lol:

:owned:

I gave you a chance to show your faith in your team and you are running like a little girl......

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Don't even bother. Not a single finfan agreed w/ him. He actually does not believe himself anyways. :lol:

His coach in under fire in the main forum and he can't even chime in to defend his lovable Wanny.

Sorry if the truth hurts.....

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 11:46 AM
Don't even bother. Not a single finfan agreed w/ him. He actually does not believe himself anyways. :lol:

Its a full time job just dealing with the misinformed Bills fan trolls....I can't be expected to be everywhere.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 11:47 AM
I gave you a chance to show your faith in your team and you are running like a little girl......I took your bet and you wont take mine . You're the b!tch skirtwearing girl.

If the bills win more than 6 games , I win.

If the fins have a better recoerd than the bills you win.

How hard is that? You got owned and proven not to back up your statement.

Put up or shutup b!tch :D.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 11:52 AM
Its a full time job just dealing with the misinformed Bills fan trolls....I can't be expected to be everywhere.Cop out :lol: Don't worry , you've been proven not to back up your own statement, I don't expect you to stick up for your own beliefs even if it's debating w/ your fellow finfans.

MARV HOF coach

Wanny , has never made it sb as a HC and is in trouble of getting fired.

Common sense. Look it up. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 12:01 PM
I took your bet and you wont take mine . You're the b!tch skirtwearing girl.

If the bills win more than 6 games , I win.

If the fins have a better recoerd than the bills you win.

How hard is that? You got owned and proven not to back up your statement.

Put up or shutup b!tch :D.

You're the big mouth on an enemy site. Put up or shut up. Bet me straight up with no little girlie cop out. If you don't believe your Bills are better than the Dolphins just say so.....or make the bet.

Everyone can see that you have an opportunity to back the Bills and won't.

Now you're getting into a hissy fit over getting called out. :lol:

See the Doctor about the shriveled raisins in your shorts before coming back.....

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 12:03 PM
Cop out :lol: Don't worry , you've been proven not to back up your own statement, I don't expect you to stick up for your own beliefs even if it's debating w/ your fellow finfans.

MARV HOF coach

Wanny , has never made it sb as a HC and is in trouble of getting fired.

Common sense. Look it up. :lol:

Uh..... MARV DID GET FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because he had the talent to WIN the SB and FAILED. Rather than win, they showed up and got schooled.

Deal with it:

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:22 PM
You're the big mouth on an enemy site. Put up or shut up. Bet me straight up with no little girlie cop out. If you don't believe your Bills are better than the Dolphins just say so.....or make the bet.

Everyone can see that you have an opportunity to back the Bills and won't.

Now you're getting into a hissy fit over getting called out. :lol:

See the Doctor about the shriveled raisins in your shorts before coming back.....
I will take your bet why won't you take mine b!tch? :D

Cmon I never said the bills will have a better record. You said the bills will finish 6-10. Cmon Grandma, take the bet.

If the fins finish w/ a better record, I'll do what you ask.

If the bills win more than 6 games, you do what I asked.

I bet you chicken out , Grandma. If you're not going to take it, go back and cook your hubby some lunch and do the laundry. Stop making a$$anine statements you can't back up.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:24 PM
Uh..... MARV DID GET FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because he had the talent to WIN the SB and FAILED. Rather than win, they showed up and got schooled.

Deal with it:

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%Marv got fired? Wanna bet he quit? :roflmao: You're such a loser.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 12:27 PM

Because yours is a attempt at a cop out when the Bills finish behind the Fins...

Answer the question: Do you believe that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins?

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Because yours is a attempt at a cop out when the Bills finish behind the Fins...

Answer the question: Do you believe that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins?

Are you man enough to back up your statement? Answer this question and I'll answer yours. :D

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 12:31 PM

Cmon I never said the bills will have a better record. You said the bills will finish 6-10. Cmon Grandma, take the bet.

If the fins finish w/ a better record, I'll do what you ask.

If the bills win more than 6 games, you do what I asked.

I bet you chicken out , Grandma. If you're not going to take it, go back and cook your hubby some lunch and do the laundry. Stop making a$$anine statements you can't back up.

you such a *****......

What do I get if the Bills finish behind the Fins AND have 6 wins or less?????? Nothing more.

Go away until your willing to back the Bills like a man. You have the added cop out of just scurrying back to the rock you crawled out from. You can go back and cry with your other loser fans. This is my teams board. I am the one risking something. Everyone already knows you're a loser.

One last chance to be a man....

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:32 PM
you such a *****......

What do I get if the Bills finish behind the Fins AND have 6 wins or less?????? Nothing more.

Go away until your willing to back the Bills like a man. You have the added cop of of just scurrying back to the rock you crawled out from. You can go back and cry with your other loser fans. This is my teams board. I am the one risking something. Everyone already knows you're a loser.

One last chance to be a man....

Can you read? Go back anf=d read what I bet , go grab your glasses Grannny.

I said I will take the bet if you take mine. How hard is that? remember I bet you first. Grandma. :D

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:32 PM
Marv got fired? Wanna bet he quit? :roflmao: You're such a loser.

Here's another bet you are ignoring :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 12:34 PM
Are you man enough to back up your statement? Answer this question and I'll answer yours. :D

Never mind, you've just answered the question.... :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 12:36 PM

I just checked. He 'retired'. Now he's 'unretired'.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:36 PM
I was willing to take the bet but you weren't willing to take mine (2 bets at that) now go and change granpa's diapers.:D

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:38 PM
I just checked. He 'retired'. Now he's 'unretired'.
We all know how stupid you are, I was just trying to help YOU realize that so won't wont be making anymore stupid statements you can't back up. :D

Now that you've proven to everyone like always that you post out of your a$$ I'm done talking to someone who doesn't have the balls to stick up for himself for now

Glad to help :D

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Can you read? Go back anf=d read what I bet , go grab your glasses Grannny.

I said I will take the bet if you take mine. How hard is that? remember I bet you first. Grandma. :D

The combination of the two bets gives you a little girlie escape clause. You can't have it. Take the bet straight up or go away.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 12:43 PM
The combination of the two bets gives you a little girlie escape clause. You can't have it. Take the bet straight up or go away.

Pu$$y. :D

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 01:01 PM
Pu$$y. :D

Wuss. So sad.... doesn't have the nads to back his own team..... :shakeno:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 01:03 PM

I'll bet that Levy was fired.....by the Chiefs.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Wuss. So sad.... doesn't have the nads to back his own team..... :shakeno: Coming from someone who doesn't have the balls to back himself. :roflmao:

Read the bet. Even your hubby will agree it's a fair bet. You only want to bet straight up to hide under a skirt from my bet.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 01:21 PM
I'll bet that Levy was fired.....by the Chiefs.
Wow, who knew :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 01:29 PM
Coming from someone who doesn't have the balls to back himself. :roflmao:

Read the bet. Even your hubby will agree it's a fair bet. You only want to bet straight up to hide under a skirt from my bet.

I only want to bet 'straight up' to hide...... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not even you can successfully twist things that much. Face it, you acknowledge that you have no faith that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins. I can't say that I blame you......

You can run away with your tail between your legs now..... plenty of room for your tail since you have no balls.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 02:18 PM
I only want to bet 'straight up' to hide...... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not even you can successfully twist things that much. Face it, you acknowledge that you have no faith that the Bills will finish ahead of the Fins. I can't say that I blame you......

You can run away with your tail between your legs now..... plenty of room for your tail since you have no balls.I said I was willing to bet on my team. Are you willing to bet on yourself? When you grow some balls let me know Granny.

Tell me, why won't you bet that the bills will win more than 6 games like you said? Simple question.

If the bills win more than 6 games you change your handle to BillsfaninBuffalo. If they don't I will change mine to justafinfan like I said.

If the fins have a better record than the bills I will put closet finfan in my sig and you put closet bills fan if they don't. Yet you won't take the bet.

Pu$$Y :D

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 02:30 PM
I said I was willing to bet on my team. Are you willing to bet on yourself? When you grow some balls let me know Granny.

Tell me, why won't you bet that the bills will win more than 6 games like you said? Simple question.

If the bills win more than 6 games you change your handle to BillsfaninBuffalo. If they don't I will change mine to justafinfan like I said.

If the fins have a better record than the bills I will put closet finfan in my sig and you put closet bills fan if they don't. Yet you won't take the bet.

Pu$$Y :D

After all that crap you CHANGE the bet?

This little phrase was included in your first double bet challenge:

Its that little girlie escape clause that I've been objecting to. Do you need your little escape clause to close the bet or not?

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 02:38 PM
After all that crap you CHANGE the bet?

This little phrase was included in your first double bet challenge:

Its that little girlie escape clause that I've been objecting to. Do you need your little escape clause to close the bet or not?
it's the same bet you duma$$. Why wouldn't you want it to be a wash if we both win one?

Fine if a wash is all that was holding you back. No wash. Deal?

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 02:51 PM
it's the same bet you duma$$. Why wouldn't you want it to be a wash if we both win one?

I forgot how dense you are. Its not the same bet. :shakeno:

Before we continue this painful conversation, what are your predictions for the records of the Bills and Dolphins?

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 02:57 PM
I forgot how dense you are. Its not the same bet. :shakeno:

Before we continue this painful conversation, what are your predictions for the records of the Bills and Dolphins?It's the same bet I made in the other post is what I meant Grandma. I just simplified it for you since you are obviously too stupid.

Having a better record than the fins is not enough for me. I want both bets going. Now remember , I challenged you first and you can't handle it so you start another bet that i accepted as long as you take my first challenge.

So did you grow some balls yet or still a pu$$y?

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 03:06 PM
It's the same bet I made in the other post is what I meant Grandma. I just simplified it for you since you are obviously too stupid.

Having a better record than the fins is not enough for me. I want both bets going. Now remember , I challenged you first and you can't handle it so you start another bet that i accepted as long as you take my first challenge.

So did you grow some balls yet or still a pu$$y?

You're an a$$hole. You didn't simplify the bet, I forced you to remove your little wussy escape clause. Fûckín jerk.....You started with a little girl's bet. You were bold enough to bet that the Bills won't suck as much as last year. Wow, now that takes guts. Only a Bills fan would suggest a bet where 7 wins means they win.... has there ever been a sadder commentary on the state of a franchise?

Why are you avoiding my question? Give me your predictions for the Bills and Dolphins.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 03:18 PM
You're an a$$hole. You didn't simplify the bet, I forced you to remove your little wussy escape clause. Fûckín jerk.....You started with a little girl's bet. You were bold enough to bet that the Bills won't suck as much as last year. Wow, now that takes guts. Only a Bills fan would suggest a bet where 7 wins means they win.... has there ever been a sadder commentary on the state of a franchise?

Why are you avoiding my question? Give me your predictions for the Bills and Dolphins.Hah! wasn't trying to simplify the bet you fool, I was simplifying the explanation. Man you're dumb.

I challenged you first and if there is anyone who wanted an escape from what he said, you did by making another bet which I accepted as long as you take the first bet.

you shouldn't have made an idiotic statement that the bills will only go as far a 6 wins if you are going to run away like a old pu$$y when asked to step up to the plate and back it up. Twist it all you want, everyone can see you don't back up your comments.

Are you baiting me into making a prediction so you can feed of it. NO. I say the bills are better than 6-10 and will have a better record than the fins. Out of that I made 1 bet w/ you and accept yours but you wont accept because you can't back yourself up.

an A$$hole. That hurts.:lol: you however proved you have no balls to stand up for yourself :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 03:20 PM
Hah! wasn't trying to simplify the bet you fool, I was simplifying the expanation. Man you're dumb.

I challenged you first and if there is anyone who wanted an escape from what he said, you did by making another bet which I accepted as long as you take the first bet.

you shouldn't have made an idiotic statement that the bills will only go as far a 6 wins if you are going to run away like a old pu$$y when asked to step up to the plate and back it up. Twist it all you want, everyone can see you don't back up your comments.

Are you baiting me into making a prediction so you can feed of it. NO. I say the bills are better than 6-10 and will have a better record than the fins. Out of that that made 2 bets w/ you that you wont accept because you can't back yourself up.

So you too much of a pûssy to make predictions.....nice...

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 03:23 PM
So you too much of a pûssy to make predictions.....nice...

Another cop out. Take the bets old man. Put up or shutup.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 03:27 PM
Another cop out. Take the bets old man. Put up or shutup.

typical Bills fan pûssy....

No guts, just like your team. How fitting that you're a Bills fan.

Put your cards on the table or go home. Have the guts to state your predictions. Stop clinging to one comment about a 6-10 season.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 03:40 PM
typical Bills fan pûssy....

No guts, just like your team. How fitting that you're a Bills fan.

Put your cards on the table or go home. Have the guts to state your predictions. Stop clinging to one comment about a 6-10 season.
you shloud be the last one to talk about guts. you have no guts to back yourself up. Youre too much of an old pu$$y though. Hey I accepted both bets , you're the one who won't.

Cmon Grandma. Take the bet. Are you gonna wait for Sunday's results before you take the bet. Doesn't work that way. :D

BTW, for someone who said you can't be everywhere, you sure respond to my posts a lot and yet you can't defend Wanny in the main forum. Once again you're full of sh!t. :D

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 03:56 PM
BTW, for someone who said you can't be everywhere, you sure respond to my posts a lot and yet you can't defend Wanny in the main forum. Once again you're full of sh!t. :D

Ummm... I said I wasn't posting on that thread because I was dealing with clueless Bills fans.... as you can see, that is true....

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 03:58 PM
you shloud be the last one to talk about guts. you have no guts to back yourself up. Youre too much of an old pu$$y though. Hey I accepted both bets , you're the one who won't.

Cmon Grandma. Take the bet. Are you gonna wait for Sunday's results before you take the bet. Doesn't work that way. :D

Make your predictions like a man. Lets both make our predictions and then bet to see who is correct. You want the one-sided, lowball target of 7 wins for the Bills.

One last time, put your cards on the table and be a man or admit that you're too much of a pûssy....

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Make your predictions like a man. Lets both make our predictions and then bet to see who is correct. You want the one-sided, lowball target of 7 wins for the Bills.

One last time, put your cards on the table and be a man or admit that you're too much of a pûssy....
An attempt to divert his pu$$iness. How can it be a lowball when you made the statement? DUH!!!

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Ummm... I said I wasn't posting on that thread because I was dealing with clueless Bills fans.... as you can see, that is true.... Marv got fired. Who's cluelss? Man, short term memory problems. You're getting senile old man.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Marv got fired. Who's cluelss? Man, short term memory problems. You're getting senile old man.

You're right he 'retired' ;)

6-10 just helped him 'retire' :lol:

Yet its funny when he says he is no longer 'retired' and the Bills need a coach, good old Ralph doesn't call....hmmmmm.

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Sure whatever.

Here, I called you out.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=48960&page=2

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 04:15 PM

Yet its funny when he says he is no longer 'retired' and the Bills need a coach, good old Ralph doesn't call....hmmmmm.

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%you forgot to say "You're right , the bills will win more than 6 games " :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 04:23 PM
you forgot to say "You're right , the bills will win more than 6 games " :lol:

You forgot to wait until you grow some balls to return....

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 04:30 PM
You forgot to wait until you grow some balls to return.... :lol:

AmishJihad
09-16-2004, 05:26 PM

:huh:

Wanny 64%
Levy 63%
Where do you see this?

And I thought we already showed that your Wanny winning pct. is off. :shakeno:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Where do you see this?

Marv Levy was on local radio stating that he wanted to coach again and would love to coach the Bills. He never got a call.

And I thought we already showed that your Wanny winning pct. is off.

Bills fans are critical of the job Wanny has done in Miami. Frankly, I don't care what his record was in Chicago. Its not any more relevant than Belichick's Cleveland record or Levy's record with the Chiefs. I only used Levy's record for the Bills to compare against Wanny's record with the Fins.

I guarantee that no Bills fans realize that Wanny has a better regular season winning % with the Fins than any Bills coach has with the Bills.

Basically, although he may not be the best coach around, he doesn't deserve the crap he gets and is on par with other coaches that are considered good.

Justasportsfan
09-16-2004, 07:47 PM
I guarantee that no Bills fans realize that Wanny has a better regular season winning % with the Fins than any Bills coach has with the Bills.

.Oh it's regular season now. :lol: Congats, that should take him to the HOF..... NOT! :lol:

AmishJihad
09-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Marv Levy was on local radio stating that he wanted to coach again and would love to coach the Bills. He never got a call. Probably because no one took him seriously. i dont think Marv could be successful nowadays. He's older than Gibbs.

Bills fans are critical of the job Wanny has done in Miami. Frankly, I don't care what his record was in Chicago. Its not any more relevant than Belichick's Cleveland record or Levy's record with the Chiefs. I only used Levy's record for the Bills to compare against Wanny's record with the Fins.

Basically, although he may not be the best coach around, he doesn't deserve the crap he gets and is on par with other coaches that are considered good.Thats not what I meant. Levy was in Buffalo for 11 years. Wannstedt has been in Miami for 4. You cant compare apples to oranges.

So lets compare Levy's first 4 years in Buffalo. He only coached a few games in 86 and 87 was strike shortened. So we start with his first full season, 1988. Heres how that pans out:

1988: 12-4. (AFC East Champs, sweep of the Dolphins and 1 playoff win)
1989: 9-7 (AFC East Champs, sweep of the Dolphins)
1990: 13-3 (AFC East Champs, beat Fins once in reg. season, once in playoff and made SB)
1991: 13-3 (4-Time defending AFCE Champs, sweep of the Phins and made SB)

Those 4 seasons leave Marv with a 46-17 record and a 72% winning percentage. For you to say Wanny is better than Marv in 4 seasons (Marv with 4 AFCE Championships and 3 AFC Championships, and a 8-1 record vs. Miami) is quite laughable. Not to mention in that same time period Wanny has only 1 Division Championship and 2 pitiful playoff appearances.

:goodnight sir, you have just been :0wned: !!!!!

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Probably because no one took him seriously. i dont think Marv could be successful nowadays. He's older than Gibbs.

Thats not what I meant. Levy was in Buffalo for 11 years. Wannstedt has been in Miami for 4. You cant compare apples to oranges.

So lets compare Levy's first 4 years in Buffalo. He only coached a few games in 86 and 87 was strike shortened. So we start with his first full season, 1988. Heres how that pans out:

1988: 12-4. (AFC East Champs, sweep of the Dolphins and 1 playoff win)
1989: 9-7 (AFC East Champs, sweep of the Dolphins)
1990: 13-3 (AFC East Champs, beat Fins once in reg. season, once in playoff and made SB)
1991: 13-3 (4-Time defending AFCE Champs, sweep of the Phins and made SB)

Those 4 seasons leave Marv with a 46-17 record and a 72% winning percentage. For you to say Wanny is better than Marv in 4 seasons (Marv with 4 AFCE Championships and 3 AFC Championships, and a 8-1 record vs. Miami) is quite laughable. Not to mention in that same time period Wanny has only 1 Division Championship and 2 pitiful playoff appearances.

:goodnight sir, you have just been :0wned: !!!!!

Are all Bills fans mentally impaired? I already acknowledged Wanny would rank behind Levy. He just ranks above every other Bills coach.

Don't you think it is laughable that Wanny has 5 fewer wins and is considered a bad coach?

AmishJihad
09-17-2004, 02:24 AM
Are all Bills fans mentally impaired? I already acknowledged Wanny would rank behind Levy. He just ranks above every other Bills coach.
If you acknowledged that fact how come you keep posting "Wanny 64%, Levy 63%"?

The Dolphins are unusual in comparing all-time coaches. They've only had 3 in the modern era because of Shula's longer than almost anyone tenure. IMO, without Shula's long tenure, the Dolphins would have just as many bad coaches as any other franchise.

Don't you think it is laughable that Wanny has 5 fewer wins and is considered a bad coach?
The difference between Marv and Wanny is this: 4 AFCE Championships, 3 AFC Championships, and a 8-1 record vs. Miami. If Wanny had half of the success that Marv did in the division or the postseason, then maybe he wouldnt be considered a bad coach.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2004, 08:54 AM
If you acknowledged that fact how come you keep posting "Wanny 64%, Levy 63%"?

Because it is a fact.....

The Dolphins are unusual in comparing all-time coaches. They've only had 3 in the modern era because of Shula's longer than almost anyone tenure. IMO, without Shula's long tenure, the Dolphins would have just as many bad coaches as any other franchise.

Not relevant to the fact that Wanny ranks above every Bills coach except Levy.

The difference between Marv and Wanny is this: 4 AFCE Championships, 3 AFC Championships, and a 8-1 record vs. Miami. If Wanny had half of the success that Marv did in the division or the postseason, then maybe he wouldnt be considered a bad coach.

Wanny has a 6-2 record against the Bills, so? Wanny has had the best record in the AFCE 3 times, so?

I also ignored the fact that you left off Levy's record in the 1986 season (2-5) and the games played by the regular players in 1987 (6-6). Add those in and his winning % is 66%. Levy had a team with the following key players:

Kelly, Reed, Hull, Wolford, Ritcher, Bruce Smith, Talley, Bennett, Smerlas, Conlan

He clearly had a much better roster than Wanny. Why then, are the records so similar?

There are many, many coaches with records worse than Wanny that are considered good coaches. You keep ignoring the fact that Levy had more talent that Wanny to work with. You also keep ignoring that ultimately Levy failed. He had SB quality talent and could not win it. IMO, they were outcoached in the SBs.

It is disingenuous of Bills fans to claim that Levy is a great coach for getting to SBs without wanting to discuss his performance after he got there.

AmishJihad
09-17-2004, 01:52 PM
It is disingenuous of Bills fans to claim that Levy is a great coach for getting to SBs without wanting to discuss his performance after he got there.
He went against 2 of the greatest coaches of ALL TIME (Gibbs and Parcells), and one of the most stocked teams (Dallas) of all time. The odds were against the Bills in ALL but one of the Super Bowls, that one being the first one. And we all know that game could have gone either way. The other SB's the Bills did as expected.

Honestly, I dread to think how SB XXV would have turned out had we played the 49ers. I remember we beat them only because Cofer missed a last second field goal in the "no punt" game.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2004, 02:14 PM
He went against 2 of the greatest coaches of ALL TIME (Gibbs and Parcells), and one of the most stocked teams (Dallas) of all time. The odds were against the Bills in ALL but one of the Super Bowls, that one being the first one. And we all know that game could have gone either way. The other SB's the Bills did as expected.

Honestly, I dread to think how SB XXV would have turned out had we played the 49ers. I remember we beat them only because Cofer missed a last second field goal in the "no punt" game.

They may have been underdogs in the last 3 SB, but nobody predicted that they would get shredded as bad as they did.

IMO, Levy was a good coach who was handed a stacked roster by Polian. They also happened to rise up just when the rest of the AFC was in a downturn.

Levy ultimately was let down by his blind spot for Walt Corey just as Shula was let down by his blind spot for Olivadotti. In addition, his best players played very poorly in the SBs (except for Thurman in the 1st). Kelly, Thurman, Reed, Bruce, Bennett, Talley all underperformed in the SBs.

There are 4 - 5 potential HOFers that were non-factors in the SBs.

AmishJihad
09-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Secondary was definitely a weakness.

Although I do disagree on the stars playing bad in the SB. Reed had 153 yds the 1st Dallas game and I thought Kelly played well in SB 25 & 26. In fact he set a few records playing with a concussion in SB 26.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-18-2004, 09:37 PM
Secondary was definitely a weakness.

Although I do disagree on the stars playing bad in the SB. Reed had 153 yds the 1st Dallas game and I thought Kelly played well in SB 25 & 26. In fact he set a few records playing with a concussion in SB 26.

Kelly threw 4 ints in SB 26 and 2 ints in only 7 attempts in SB 27.

Reed had the one good game and Thurman had one good game. Check out Thurman's numbers in the last three. Just terrible.

The stars on defense didn't get it done in any of the 4 SBs.

AmishJihad
09-19-2004, 01:00 AM
I was mentioning those select incidents.... Your right, they definitely didnt do well. Although Reed was getting mugged all of 26. Thats why he had his helmet throwing tantrum.