PDA

View Full Version : wheres the bills fans now???

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 04:23 PM
come on guys where you at?? plenty of you guys here to rub our noses in our loss so where you at?? take this like good little girls. :roflmao: :roflmao:

gator_sensation
09-12-2004, 04:33 PM
:billsbite

outtawack311
09-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Billszone is funny as hell to read right now.

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 04:34 PM
[/url][url="http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/BILLSBITE.gif"]cmon girlies Own UP!!!
(http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/smilies/BILLSBITE.gif)

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 04:35 PM
we are still waiting?? typical bills fans in thier cave hideing. classy guys you goat fans YOU LOST and more importantly YOU CHOKED!!!!

Bonedoc7777
09-12-2004, 04:35 PM
hah hah hah, no bill fans now

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 04:36 PM
one thing is for sure the board will be clear of a few goat fans for a while.

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Right here.

FinsFan74
09-12-2004, 04:38 PM
it's awful quiet in Dolphinland.....where are all the Buffalosers

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Right here.
You guys sure are funny, considering the Bills played much better than the Dolphins, but our records are still the same at end of the day.

byroan
09-12-2004, 04:40 PM
LMAO when we blame the refs we're crying..now buffalo fans are blaming the refs, what does that mean??

My ***. The ref's missed an offensive pass interference call on that Smith catch. And our awesome kicker missed a frickin field goal. I'm so sick of this ****!!!!!!!!!!

Antineoplastic
09-12-2004, 04:41 PM
First Company

Let us group together....

it is time to INVADE Bills message board on my command

tenndolfan
You guys sure are funny, considering the Bills played much better than the Dolphins, but our records are still the same at end of the day.
no sir the goat fans have been here all morning until now you are the only one to show up. much better huh?? the only score you guys had was becuse of a turnover on the 10 yard line yeah the goats are killer :rolleyes:

!PapaCrunk81!
Hmmmmm, I wonder where this thread will end up.

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:42 PM
First Company

Let us group together....

You guys aren't the ones to talk smack after yesterday's performance. :roflmao:

Bonedoc7777
09-12-2004, 04:42 PM
bills suck much more then miami and they are older on offense

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:44 PM
bills suck much more then miami and they are older on offense
What grade are you in?

canadainfin-fan
09-12-2004, 04:44 PM
:billsbite :roflmao:

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 04:45 PM
What grade are you in?
:roflmao:

What a girl you are

FinsFan74
You guys sure are funny, considering the Bills played much better than the Dolphins, but our records are still the same at end of the day.point is, some Bills fans came here talking crap about how the Fins lost...if you guys can dish it out, be prepared to take it too.....and how exactly did the Bills play "much" better than the Fins? What exactly did you do? Yesterday we utilized a brand new running back AND a bad qb for 1 half

tenndolfan
thats a tough loss to swallow buddy so talk all you want about our offensive performance yesterday cuz A LOSS IS A LOSS CLOWN!!!

Marino1983
09-12-2004, 04:47 PM
ONLY a 4 CHOKE fan could think this way ...
Fiedler looked bad but Queeny looks like her old self !!!
:lol:

Marino1983

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:47 PM
point is, some Bills fans came here talking crap about how the Fins lost...if you guys can dish it out, be prepared to take it too.....and how exactly did the Bills play "much" better than the Fins? What exactly did you do? Yesterday we utilized a brand new running back AND a bad qb for 1 half
I can take it. I'm here, aren't I?

Look at the Bills defensively in the game, they played great football for 57 and a half minutes. The problem was the last 2:14 of the game. We layed an egg, I'll say that. But you guys layed about 20 eggs yesterday.

And utilizing that new back and bad qb puts you in the same spot as us. :rolleyes:

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:48 PM
ONLY a 4 CHOKE fan could think this way ...
Fiedler looked bad but Queeny looks like her old self !!!

Marino1983
Did you watch the game? Drew looked good.

Moulds cost us the game w/ 2 fumbles, and Clements going for an INT on 4th and 14. :fire:

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 04:48 PM

Look at the Bills defensively in the game, they played great football for 57 and a half minutes. The problem was the last 2:14 of the game. We layed an egg, I'll say that. But you guys layed about 20 eggs yesterday.

And utilizing that new back and bad qb puts you in the same spot as us. :rolleyes:
i will re-iteraite A LOSS IS A LOSS PERIOD

byroan
09-12-2004, 04:49 PM

Moulds cost us the game w/ 2 fumbles, and Clements going for an INT on 4th and 14. :fire:
No, Clements got :0wned: by Smith.

tenndolfan

LOOKED GOOD ??? if not for the pick on the 10 yard line you would never had scored so whatever

Marino1983
LMAO when we blame the refs we're crying..now buffalo fans are blaming the refs, what does that mean??
That the wildebeest fans are very clueless and beyond hope !!!!
:D

Marino1983

Zacher87
09-12-2004, 04:50 PM

And utilizing that new back and bad qb puts you in the same spot as us. :rolleyes:Well, you guys played the Jags.

We played the TItans.

There's a difference there (About a 7-game difference last season).

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:51 PM
LOOKED GOOD ??? if not for the pick on the 10 yard line you would never had scored so whatever
Did you watch the game? He made good throws, good reads. Moulds' TWO fumbles cost us two drives that were going succesfully, not to mention holding penalties on 3rd and 1. No excuse for that. :shakeno:

Crisis
09-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Well, you guys played the Jags.

We played the TItans.

There's a difference there (About a 7-game difference last season).
The way the Dolphins played yesterday, they couldn't of beat the Cardinals.

Zacher87
09-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Did you watch the game? He made good throws, good reads. Moulds' TWO fumbles cost us two drives that were going succesfully, not to mention holding penalties on 3rd and 1. No excuse for that. :shakeno:
First fumble was Drew's fault, or maybe the O-coordinator for a DISGUSTING and STUPID play call. You can't expect Moulds to hang onto that ball.

DolfanISS
Pay them a visit!!!

WWW.buffalorange.com

I know I have!!

tenndolfan
you can throw for all the yards you like i have always been told POINTS on the board is what matters

Zacher87
That's your opinion, and we'll never know the answer.

byroan
I watched it. The bills got lucky, I still think Smith took the ball away before the bills defender hit the ground. It doesn't matter, the refs made the play that counted and that was the TD THAT WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!

No excuse for giving up a 45 yard pass either.

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 04:53 PM
good one! :roflmao:

NavyFishFan
09-12-2004, 04:54 PM

Way to dodge the point there ******.

VanDolPhan
09-12-2004, 04:54 PM

And the way the Bills played today they couldn't beat the phins.

World of difference between SuperBowl contenders in the Titans and pretenders in the Jacksonville.

Marino1983
09-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Yes I watched the game and saw QUEENY immobile as usual !!!
17/26/153 yrds,,, now there are some HOF numbers ... :roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-12-2004, 04:58 PM
But the billy goats,,,, NO PROBLEM ......

:www:

Marino1983

FinsFan74

And utilizing that new back and bad qb puts you in the same spot as us. :rolleyes:Wait a minute here....on offense you guys scored all of a field goal more than us and who do YOU think played against the better defense??
Defensively, you guys allowed 4 points less than the Fins did.....again, who do you think had the better opposing offense?
So where did the Bills play "so much better than the Fins?"

psirus716
I'm here. I already say before the game Jacksonville had a good chance. If any of you even watched the game(which I doubt because it probably wasn't on TV near you)....the Bills dominated the Jags till the last 2 minutes. The loss should be squarly put on 2 people. Ryan Lindell our horrible kicker missing a 41 kick. Then with the loss of confidence Mularkey opted to punt instead of attempting a 51 yard kick. So bad coaching in the end and our terrible kicking. Plus we backed off the blitz on the Jags game scoring drive. Plus it didn't help that Jimmy Smith had a HUGE I mean HUGE push off that should have been easily called but it wasn't on the 4th and 14 play where he caught the 39 or something yard pass. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes at the end. But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.

Crisis
09-12-2004, 05:00 PM

Marino1983
Since when do stats dictate if someone has a good game or not? NO INTs, got rid of the ball good. As I said, our offense was doing fine until penalties and Moulds' fumbles.

Crisis
09-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Way to dodge the point there ******.
If I would've said that, I'd be banned. Since you're a fin fan, you wont be.

NavyFishFan
But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.

Last I checked playing very well = "W"

Suck it up and carry on.

FIN-IN-RI
I'm here. I already say before the game Jacksonville had a good chance. If any of you even watched the game(which I doubt because it probably wasn't on TV near you)....the Bills dominated the Jags till the last 2 minutes. The loss should be squarly put on 2 people. Ryan Lindell our horrible kicker missing a 41 kick. Then with the loss of confidence Mularkey opted to punt instead of attempting a 51 yard kick. So bad coaching in the end and our terrible kicking. Plus we backed off the blitz on the Jags game scoring drive. Plus it didn't help that Jimmy Smith had a HUGE I mean HUGE push off that should have been easily called but it wasn't on the 4th and 14 play where he caught the 39 or something yard pass. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes at the end. But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.

:spit: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :spit:

Leftwich? 4th & 15? :spit:

Marino1983
:cry: :cry: :cry:

:lolcry:

Marino1983

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 05:02 PM
i have the sunday ticket sir so yes i watched the game no they did not dominate the jags i beg to differ.

NavyFishFan
09-12-2004, 05:03 PM

Life's a ***** aint it?

Phinzone

Marino1983

Do you find it as funny as I do that he put up less numbers in an entire GAME than feeley did in a HALF?

Zacher87
I watched the entire game... Bills did not dominate. The game was played pretty evenly throughout. Bledsoe was ok in the first half, but couldn't put points on the board.

Pretty pathetic you guys couldn't stop Leftwich at the end, who looked like GARBAGE with his 4 second release.

Blame it on the kicker? The coach? Who do you think you are, the Miami Dolphins? In your dreams.

Bills don't scare me...

FIN-IN-RI

:cry:!!

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Do you find it as funny as I do that he put up less numbers in an entire GAME than feeley did in a HALF?

Hilarious!!

Fresh

Have fun.. :boring:

!PapaCrunk81!

That comment from NAvy was out of line. Not all Phin fans are the same, some peeps need to watch the personal attacks. Show some class people.

FanMarino

the Bills "dominated" the Jags did they? hmmmmmm:roflmao: 10 points a game isnt dominating!!!! its called "hanging on by ya fingernails"!!!

psirus716
09-12-2004, 05:05 PM
i have the sunday ticket sir so yes i watched the game no they did not dominate the jags i beg to differ.
how did they not, we held Fred Taylor to limited yards. Leftwich couldn't pass for **** till the 4th quarter. We threw no interceptions. Bledsoe was only sacked once. We had constant pressure on Leftwich. The defense played very physical. Drew was efficient and had no turn overs and looked good in the pocket. Travis Henry did pretty good against those 2 huge defensive tackles.

NavyFishFan
09-12-2004, 05:06 PM
That comment from NAvy was out of line. Not all Phin fans are the same, some peeps need to watch the personal attacks. Show some class people.

Not all people have the same definition of "personal." Do I "personally" know this guy?

Get some damn skin people.

EDIT: If I get banned I get banned. If it doesn't effect my sex life or my paycheck, it really doesn't matter :)

Great, then you'll enjoy your week off. And I will refrain from making a biting comment at your expense.

FYI - Your definition of "personal" doesn't matter. It's our definition that counts. Nor will we allow you to determine what's acceptable and what isn't.

-Muck

Crisis
the Bills "dominated" the Jags did they? hmmmmmm:roflmao: 10 points a game isnt dominating!!!! its called "hanging on by ya fingernails"!!!
Whats 7 points a game then?

Marino1983
Since when do stats dictate if someone has a good game or not? NO INTs, got rid of the ball good. As I said, our offense was doing fine until penalties and Moulds' fumbles.
That is ALL that YOU and YOUR fan base always posts about when it comes to the Dolphins O !!!!!!
But I guess when YOUR goats get B!TCH slapped with 4 seconds left in the game, that is all YOU as a wildebeest fan can do - throw out the stats ....
:spit:

Marino1983

DolfanISS
09-12-2004, 05:07 PM

I listened to the game and he is right. However I absolutely love it when the road team steals one like this especially in a BIG TOUGH hostile environment like Buffalo. Great job Jags.

FinsFan74
09-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Can someone PLEASE tell me who's better on both sides of the ball...Jax or Tenn??

Crisis
09-12-2004, 05:08 PM
That is ALL that YOU and YOUR fan base always posts about when it comes to the Dolphins O !!!!!!
But I guess when YOUR goats get B!TCH slapped with 4 seconds left in the game, that is all YOU as a wildebeest fan can do - throw out the stats ....

Marino1983
Way to be hypocritical.

I haven't seen anyone talking about stats, INTs/TDs are the only important stats for a QB, IMO. And Bledsoe was good in that category.

Zacher87
how did they not, we held Fred Taylor to limited yards. Leftwich couldn't pass for **** till the 4th quarter. We threw no interceptions. Bledsoe was only sacked once. We had constant pressure on Leftwich. The defense played very physical. Drew was efficient and had no turn overs and looked good in the pocket. Travis Henry did pretty good against those 2 huge defensive tackles.
You don't see anything wrong when you're SATISFIED with a loss to a BAD TEAM because you think your team looked good? That's pathetic...

byroan
AND YET YOU STILL LOST THE GAME.

Crisis
09-12-2004, 05:09 PM
AND YET YOU STILL LOST THE GAME.
So did you guys, and you guys are still saying if Feeley started you would've won. :shakeno:

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Not all people have the same definition of "personal." Do I "personally" know this guy?

EDIT: If I get banned I get banned. If it doesn't effect my sex life or my paycheck, it really doesn't matter :)

girls, why do they act this way?

Grow some skin

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 05:10 PM
So did you guys, and you guys are still saying if Feeley started you would've won. :shakeno:
50/50, slick.

byroan
09-12-2004, 05:11 PM
I never said that. :shakeno: We would have played better with Feeley. You guys don't even have a QB to bring in if you wanted to. The bills did not dominate the Jags.

psirus716
I'm not satisfied at all. But when you all make accusations that we got our *** kicked then I'm not going to agree. Getting your *** kicked is what happened to the dolphins yesterday. We should have won this game. But Also we should have expected chokes like this with a rookie head coach.

Phinzone

lol Feeley put up better numbers than your franchise QB in HALF the playing time. Diffinitive victory? no....hell of a lot better chance to win than Jay? obviously.

Karl_12
09-12-2004, 05:12 PM
That was a tough loss, but the way you people make it seem like it is the second coming of Danny Boy. The Bills will rebound from this loss, prepare for a 6-10 season at best.

NavyFishFan

I think if Feeley had started we'd have had a better chance at winning. No way to know for sure....

Just cracks me up all the arguing over who's worse....lol....whether the Bills dominated or not doesn't matter...whether the Dolphins sucked azz or not doesn't matter. Let's just hold off for the head-to-head. I'm looking forward to it, are you?

Fresh
Whats 7 points a game then?

Umm, who cares? We didn't say we dominated, now did we?

If only Eric Moulds(who is way better than Chris Chambers & Santana Moss) could hold on to the football. :roflmao:

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm not satisfied at all. But when you all make accusations that we got our *** kicked then I'm not going to agree. Getting your *** kicked is what happened to the dolphins yesterday. We should have won this game. But Also we should have expected chokes like this with a rookie head coach.

4th & 15? :spit:

The Jags? :spit:

Crisis
09-12-2004, 05:13 PM
lol Feeley put up better numbers than your franchise QB in HALF the playing time. Diffinitive victory? no....hell of a lot better chance to win than Jay? obviously.
Against a PREVENT D. He also had an INT, which sealed the game for the Titans.

CanePhin22
09-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Let's all collectively thank one Jack Del Rio for remembering his roots and instilling in his team his contemp for the pretenders from Canada...wait Buffalo...N/M...same difference.

byroan
should have but didn't. If you call a 10 point loss to a SB contender an *** kicking then you should have your head checked.

NavyFishFan
girls, why do they act this way?

Grow some skin

Heh?

byroan
09-12-2004, 05:15 PM
That was a tough loss, but the way you people make it seem like it is the second coming of Danny Boy. The Bills will rebound from this loss, prepare for a 6-10 season at best.
You must have us confused with last years bills team.

Marino1983
09-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Way to be hypocritical.

I haven't seen anyone talking about stats, INTs/TDs are the only important stats for a QB, IMO. And Bledsoe was good in that category.
Better take off those rosey 4 CHOKE fan glasses then...
"Hypocritcal" :spit: That is quite funny considering how with the offseason the Dolphins have had the defense held the MVP of last season to 86 yards passing !!!!
Hell Feeley was 21/31/168 and that was in the 2nd half ...

Marino1983

DolfanISS
09-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Can someone PLEASE tell me who's better on both sides of the ball...Jax or Tenn??

No need to compare Miami and Buffalo at this point. When the 2 teams meet in week 6 both will be improved. I know Miami fans don't beleive the Bills will improve and Buffalo fans don't believe Miami will improve but they both will. It's a long season guys both teams have some talent they are just not executing.

psirus716
09-12-2004, 05:17 PM
should have but didn't. If you call a 10 point loss to a SB contender an *** kicking then you should have your head checked.
it was....you couldn't run at all. Chris Brown couldn't be stopped. Chambers couldn't get open...which I was rooting for because he was on my fantasy team. Then at the end of the game Feeley was so efficient because Tennesee didn't care how much you guys wanted to do 5 yard dump offs to your running backs and mcmichael. They had the game in hand and were playing a bend but not break defense. Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.

Phinzone
09-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Against a PREVENT D. He also had an INT, which sealed the game for the Titans.

Lol MOULDS dropped a lateral so that's not Drew's fault, but it's Feeley's fault that Gordon ran the wrong route? :roflmao:

A Turnover is a turnover. Drew turned the ball over just like Feeley did. And I don't give a damn what D he was playing against he STILL moved the ball, put points on the board and had a better completion rating then your franchise QB. In his FIRST GAME as a dolphin :roflmao:

Make all the excuses you want, but you know and I know Feeley played as good as Drew.

FinsFan74
09-12-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm not satisfied at all. But when you all make accusations that we got our *** kicked then I'm not going to agree. Getting your *** kicked is what happened to the dolphins yesterday. We should have won this game. But Also we should have expected chokes like this with a rookie head coach.What are you talking about!? Maybe you should read the whole thread...one of your fellow bills fans said that the Bills played so much better than the Fins....know your facts before you try to switch it around!

byroan
09-12-2004, 05:20 PM
it was....you couldn't run at all. Chris Brown couldn't be stopped. Chambers couldn't get open...which I was rooting for because he was on my fantasy team. Then at the end of the game Feeley was so efficient because Tennesee didn't care how much you guys wanted to do 5 yard dump offs to your running backs and mcmichael. They had the game in hand and were playing a bend but not break defense. Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.
Yea and Jimmy Smith couldn't be stopped. Chris Brown had 1 good carry that the defense blew the blitz on. He NEVER scored. I guess Buffalo was playing a bend but not break defense is that how you lost on the last play? Why do you think Leftwich looked so good on the final drive?

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Blow Out?

Go home, ya know nothing.

MoFinz
09-12-2004, 05:21 PM

You actually see the Bills going 6-10 after this debacle? You are the optimist aren't you sunshine? :roflmao:

Marino1983
09-12-2004, 05:21 PM
I can make excuses just as easily as you .... The Dolphin o-line has one starter from last year / this season and he was a rookie.. M Booker has been with the team all of 10 days and L Gordon, 3 or 5 days !!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

psirus716
09-12-2004, 05:23 PM
idiot...I didn't say the miami game was a blow out. I was saying that is the same case. Tennesee played the bend but not break d the whole half giving you the weak dump offs all you want. Just as the bills did in the last 2 minutes like the guy above me said.

Karl_12
09-12-2004, 05:23 PM
You actually see the Bills going 6-10 after this debacle? You are the optimist aren't you sunshine? :roflmao:

I was saying to you fish fans to prepare for a 6-10 season not the Bills.

FinsFan74
09-12-2004, 05:24 PM
it was....you couldn't run at all. Chris Brown couldn't be stopped. Chambers couldn't get open...which I was rooting for because he was on my fantasy team. Then at the end of the game Feeley was so efficient because Tennesee didn't care how much you guys wanted to do 5 yard dump offs to your running backs and mcmichael. They had the game in hand and were playing a bend but not break defense. Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.I guess if you don't understand it now, you never will.....our new RB has been here how many days!????????

byroan
09-12-2004, 05:24 PM
idiot...I didn't say the miami game was a blow out.

Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.
Right. :shakeno:

Marino1983
09-12-2004, 05:27 PM

Still thinking about last season huh ??? :roflmao:
Pretty strong words coming from a fan of a team that LOST a game with 4 seconds on the clock to a team that had a worse won/loss record than the goats !!!!
:wave:

Marino1983

FinsFan74
09-12-2004, 05:27 PM
idiot...I didn't say the miami game was a blow out. I was saying that is the same case. Tennesee played the bend but not break d the whole half giving you the weak dump offs all you want. Just as the bills did in the last 2 minutes like the guy above me said.uh oh...is that a personal attack?

FIN-IN-RI
09-12-2004, 05:29 PM

Prepare for a nice 6-10 season goat-boy..

Muck
09-12-2004, 05:29 PM

Great, then you'll enjoy your week off. And I will refrain from making a biting comment at your expense.

FYI - Your definition of "personal" doesn't matter. It's our definition that counts. Nor will we allow you to determine what's acceptable and what isn't.

-Muck

PaleAle Express
09-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Something to think about we played bad against a very good team and still had a chance to win. Last I checked Jacksonville is not considered a elite team. Not to mention the Bills played in front of a full house Rich Stadium was rocking. Pro PLayer was empty (Hurricane).

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 05:45 PM
well it was nice talking to you goat fans this evening see you guys later

Antineoplastic
09-12-2004, 05:50 PM
we dont need to

we are talking smack about yours!!!

TODAY!

to Jacksonville!!!!!!! of all teams....OUCH!!

djfresh47
09-12-2004, 06:13 PM
The Bills offense looked pathetic. Travis Henry is a beast, McNoKnees did nothing. Drew Bledsoe looked horrible...actually if ya think about the Bills and the Dolphins are very similar except they have a good RB, but we have better Wr's.

fins4evr
09-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Crisis, the ONLY reason the Bills had a lead in the stinking game was a very fortunate bounce off the shoulder pad of a Jags receiver that resulted in an int, setting the bills up with field position in the red zone. No sustained drive. Nothing. Buffalo wasn't much more dominant on D than the Jags were.

VJ1252
09-12-2004, 06:20 PM
You guys aren't the ones to talk smack after yesterday's performance. :roflmao:
we lost to team that made it to the 2nd round last year and has the co-MVP. You lost to team that has a 2nd year QB and was 5-11 last year. Huge difference.

Phinz4Life
09-12-2004, 06:21 PM
YES! I was pointing that out to my melancholy Dolfan friend! :roflmao:

VJ1252
09-12-2004, 06:32 PM
isnt it funny how multiple fin fans have had posts along the lines of tenn is better than jax yet no bill fan has been replied to those posts. they just stick to the same arguements drew didnt throw a pick, our kicker missed an FG, smith pushed off. Bottom line you lost to a team that was 5-11 last year. Miami lost to a team that was in the playoffs last year

PhinPhreak
09-12-2004, 06:46 PM
I guess maybe Spikes and Fletcher should stop worrying about doing their stupid little dances after they make a simple play and try to help win the game.

TakeoSpikes51
09-12-2004, 06:53 PM
We lost because we played terrible. I dont think it was a catch at the end, but it should'nt even have come down to it, there were pleanty of reasons why the Bills lost, and they have alot to figure out. Props to the Jags D they played very well, look out for them in the future if not this year, they could be sleepers.

byroan
09-12-2004, 07:00 PM
We lost because we played terrible. I dont think it was a catch at the end,
It was clearly a catch. I don't think the bills intercepted that one pass, smith took it away from him before the bills player knee hit the ground.

PhinPhreak
09-12-2004, 07:06 PM
How can you say it wasn't a catch, if you look close enough he actualy is very close to getting both feet in anyway.

AmishJihad
09-12-2004, 07:08 PM
I guess maybe Spikes and Fletcher should stop worrying about doing their stupid little dances after they make a simple play and try to help win the game.I would have been dancing after welcoming Reggie Williams to the NFL like Spikes did.

PhinPhreak
09-12-2004, 07:09 PM
Yea that play was fine, it was the others I am talking about, especially Fletcher, I looked a way for a minute and saw him dancing like he just scored, wathced the replay and saw he did nothing.

AmishJihad
09-12-2004, 07:09 PM
How can you say it wasn't a catch, if you look close enough he actualy is very close to getting both feet in anyway.
:confused2

The only replay i've seen so far was the one on the JumboTron. I dont know about it yet... The ruling on the field was a force out.

PhinBeck
09-12-2004, 07:20 PM

You know what dude, you can say what you want but the reality is you guys arent any better offensively than we are, and our defense held tenn to 10 points, which has a 10 time better o than Jax. You can say well moulds fumbled twice killing drives all you want, but fact is there was no guarentee you were gonna score, the first one was a lateral, he didnt fumble, he got popped and never had it, because it was a backward pass, it is a fumble, had it been a forward pass it would have been incomplete. Hardly Moulds fault, he got set up and killed by the play. Either way is means nothing Jax didnt score. If your o was playing as well as you say it shouldnt have mattered, you would have scored more than 10 points. If Jay wouldnt have thrown that pick, or AJ or that fumble. Woulda shoulda, coulda mean nothing. Your offense should have played much better since they have been together for years, ours had 8 new starters at one point. So make your excuses, but face it Buffalo looked no better against a weaker opponent.

Phinz
09-12-2004, 07:27 PM

What the hell did you just say? Do you even watch football. Oh I know what it is, your confused, this football is played with a pigskin not a round black and white ball. Stats are huge they tell you how you did. Don't feel bad though I have to explain stuff to bills fans all the time, normally I have a crayon to write it in, so they can understand. :roflmao: :roflmao:

FinsFan74
09-12-2004, 07:44 PM
isnt it funny how multiple fin fans have had posts along the lines of tenn is better than jax yet no bill fan has been replied to those posts. they just stick to the same arguements drew didnt throw a pick, our kicker missed an FG, smith pushed off. Bottom line you lost to a team that was 5-11 last year. Miami lost to a team that was in the playoffs last yearExfrikkinzactly!

Lehighphin
09-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Someone get crisis a tissue.

tenndolfan
09-12-2004, 07:58 PM
Someone get crisis a tissue.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

RHoffman
09-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Both teams are pretty putrid.

Truth: Chris Berman will skip over the Bills highlights and concentrate on his new favorite teams the Jets and Patriots...

psirus716
09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
yes lets just end this because we could beat this topic to death. Obviously nobody is going to change minds. We both lost. Just the thing that I was kindof trying to say, we had a promising loss. That's all. And I would not under estimate the Jaguars this year. That defense is fast, physical, and big and young. Leftwich is going to be a marquee QB someday and the have one of the best running backs in the leauge and a great Oline.

Now saying that....how about that welcoming to the NFL Reggie Williams got from Spikes. Even you guys have to admit if you saw it...that was pretty sweet.

Icer
09-13-2004, 12:20 AM
It's pretty funny when one team that looked awful calls out another team for looking bad

VJ1252
09-13-2004, 12:52 AM
agreed

AmishJihad
09-13-2004, 03:42 AM
Now saying that....how about that welcoming to the NFL Reggie Williams got from Spikes. Even you guys have to admit if you saw it...that was pretty sweet.
And it got no love on ESPN... didnt see it in ONE highlight section!! :fire:

Clumpy
09-13-2004, 05:06 AM
come on guys where you at?? plenty of you guys here to rub our noses in our loss so where you at?? take this like good little girls. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not surprising that a Miami fan would fail to realize that some of us were still in the parking lots when this first post was posted at 4:23 pm :roflmao:

tenndolfan
09-13-2004, 06:20 AM
Not surprising that a Miami fan would fail to realize that some of us were still in the parking lots when this first post was posted at 4:23 pm :roflmao:
hanging around the parking lot to console one another i understand. well this was for the fans that did not go and was all over this board right befor kickoff running those famous goat mouths you guys know who you are. i bet the parking lot was a real site to see wish i could have seen it (not really). :roflmao:

Clumpy
09-13-2004, 06:44 AM
hanging around the parking lot to console one another i understand. well this was for the fans that did not go and was all over this board right befor kickoff running those famous goat mouths you guys know who you are. i bet the parking lot was a real site to see wish i could have seen it (not really). :roflmao:

Most of the Bills fans that post here were at the game :rolleyes:

CrunchTime
09-13-2004, 06:50 AM
You dont throw rocks when you live in a glass house!

inFINSible
09-13-2004, 06:58 AM
We won't see most bills fans until next offseason. That's their best time of the year.

phunwin
09-13-2004, 07:05 AM
I was at The Distillery yesterday, the premier sports bar in the area, and it was fun to see the mass disappointment from all the Bills fans. For good measure, my friends and I started a "J-A-G-S, Jags, Jags, Jags!" chant. :D

finfan54
09-13-2004, 07:11 AM
I guess maybe Spikes and Fletcher should stop worrying about doing their stupid little dances after they make a simple play and try to help win the game.

FEEL THE HEAT! 110! 11 VS. ONE RICKY! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!FEEL THE HEAT 110!

later on fourth quarter: sulking sitting on the bench. :roflmao:

finfan54
09-13-2004, 07:13 AM

It all depends on AJ Feeley and Gordon makeing a splash, then i see us at 9-7. Mare has to hit FG and OL has to stop making penalties. this game was about mistakes more than anything. that means, we clean that up, we can win.

Clumpy
09-13-2004, 07:15 AM
this game was about mistakes more than anything. that means, we clean that up, we can win.

Same can be said for the Bills

PhinBeck
09-13-2004, 07:22 AM

Your defense obviously played well, until 4th and 15. your offense was not dominating, therefore you cannot say you dominated the jags. Both defenses were dominant and thus a defensive struggle.

Al13
09-13-2004, 07:24 AM
It's pretty funny when one team that looked awful calls out another team for looking bad

how can you talk ? you played the bengals....... :shakeno:

PhinBeck
09-13-2004, 07:25 AM
We lost because we played terrible. I dont think it was a catch at the end, but it should'nt even have come down to it, there were pleanty of reasons why the Bills lost, and they have alot to figure out. Props to the Jags D they played very well, look out for them in the future if not this year, they could be sleepers.

No doubt(about Jags), good post. It was a catch tho, saw the replay and he had 2 feet in even before forced out.

Icer
09-13-2004, 10:20 AM
how can you talk ? you played the bengals....... :shakeno: Maybe you missed last year? They arent the 3-13 bengals anymore.
You'll find out next week though

Justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Funny thing is that we didn't suck as bad as the fins. The game was lost in the last play. The fins lost even before they stepped on the field. :lol:

FlyingElvis
09-13-2004, 11:38 AM
Funny thing is that we didn't suck as bad as the fins. The game was lost in the last play. The fins lost even before they stepped on the field. :lol:We are the masters of the "one game don't mean squat" mentality, but I find it funny you are arguing about who looks better in losing.

Justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 12:34 PM
We are the masters of the "one game don't mean squat" mentality, but I find it funny you are arguing about who looks better in losing.Don't look at me . I was only responding at the thread they started. They were the ones who did what you say. Do you know what pot calling the kettle black means?

FlyingElvis
09-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Do you know what pot calling the kettle black means? Yeah, it means a watched pot never boils.

BleedinGreenNC
09-13-2004, 01:06 PM
thats a tough loss to swallow buddy so talk all you want about our offensive performance yesterday cuz A LOSS IS A LOSS CLOWN!!!Talking all that crap, and you lost too!!:roflmao: Taking your pent up frustration out on a poor Bills fan, how pathetic!!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-13-2004, 01:07 PM
We are the masters of the "one game don't mean squat" mentality, but I find it funny you are arguing about who looks better in losing.I agree Elvis!! The best of the worst? How bad is that!

BleedinGreenNC
09-13-2004, 01:21 PM
how can you talk ? you played the bengals....... :shakeno:All i have to say is this.....

Jets 1-0

Dolphins 0-1 :roflmao:

Enough said! :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-13-2004, 01:32 PM
Yeah, it means a watched pot never boils.:lol: All this time I thought a pot could talk. Damn Disney cartoons.

Marino1983
09-13-2004, 07:57 PM
All i have to say is this.....

Jets 1-0

Dolphins 0-1 :roflmao:
If ONLY the season ended NOW for the Just - End - The - Season fans they could be champions ....

Marino1983