PDA

View Full Version : I'm BAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Edge32
07-24-2002, 10:52 AM
Cmartin513.....kicked off....well that sucks but the only reason i was cmartin513 is because dolphinators13 wanted me to be kuz he thought it would be funny...he put all that **** about me being a retard and everything...well i got sick of it soo now im here reppn' for my real team THE C-O-L-T-S COLTS COLTS COLTS............................................................:evil: :evil:

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:24 AM
what!

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:25 AM
u have to be drug up... i never said that a$$.. yea repin ur team... there awful..rember the playoff game.. where lamar ran all over there a$$...

RobertHoover
07-24-2002, 11:27 AM
Jesus, you both write like morons. Are you brothers or something.

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:28 AM
no.. ****.. i just no who he is . i write like a moron.. u live in NJ enough said

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:29 AM
ok hoover........i think ur just jelous kuz you really have no life...i mean what team are you here for anyway??????go defend some innocent kid or something gay like that

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:31 AM
edge.. he is just an unempolyed adult... he has nuthin better to do!

RobertHoover
07-24-2002, 11:33 AM
Well let’s see. Being functionally illiterate or living in New Jersey. What a choice to have to make. I see you already made yours.

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:33 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH i get it.....fukin retard.....oh wait thats not the right way to say it.........DOWNSYNDROM MUTHA FUKA!!!!!!

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:35 AM
dont be made bc ur wife and me have hot sexxx... just be mad bc ur a *** from NJ

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:37 AM
hahahha this is where fin and colt fans can agree

RobertHoover
07-24-2002, 11:39 AM
I'm not MADE because any of that, I'm MADE because you can neither spell nor write and seem to be proud of that fact.

How about this tip, pay attention in class one of these days.

It's MAD you idiot.

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:41 AM
ill speak for dolphinators here and say the only reason he would pay attention in school is soo he doensnt end up w/ a wife as ugly as yours........HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:43 AM
o dang!!! hes making fun of me bc i dont care to make sure i sp everything right... big fukin deal.. i no since ur unemployed u have time to look of what u write.... me it doesnt really matter..... i have a tip for u change ur name if i was named hoover i would end my life in a instant

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:45 AM
haha.....i know thats almost as bad as capt. **** smack

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Edge32
haha.....i know thats almost as bad as capt. **** smack

You win once again, sir. You can use me as an example of stupidity in your thesis.

Edge32
07-24-2002, 12:10 PM
what are you like a science professor.........this is football not a fukin lab.

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 12:21 PM
No, this isn`t football. It`s me trying to play smack with a really stupid kid. I`m bored with you. Have a nice life.

Predaphin
07-24-2002, 01:40 PM
Cmartin513.....kicked off....well that sucks but the only reason i was cmartin513 is because dolphinators13 wanted me to be kuz he thought it would be funny...he put all that **** about me being a retard and everything...well i got sick of it soo now im here reppn' for my real team THE C-O-L-T-S COLTS COLTS COLTS............................................................:evil: :evil:

Hahaha! Its ok to be scared sometimes.....

Predaphin
07-24-2002, 01:45 PM

Hahaha! Its ok to be scared sometimes.....

actually your more stupid than I thought at least when you were Cmartin513 you had some something to back your trash talking up....now that you revealed your real team you have nothing to say cuz your team sucks!......

Guys dont be surprised if after this message he comes back as Cmartin513 saying "Im Baaaaaaaaaack!, ok i was only kidding about edge32 im really a jets fan."

WharfRat
07-24-2002, 01:57 PM
Both of these punks should take some remedial English classes...not just for the spelling... but maybe improve their vocabulary? It's actually pretty sad to hear these two... talk about a waste of flesh...
It's really pathetic that they're not even embarrassed by thier own lack of intelligence.... :rolleyes:

Edge32
07-24-2002, 02:02 PM
ok wcoast PUSS if my team is sooooo awful then how come we have one of the greatest qbs in nfl history on our team....our problem we have no defense........now dont you thinkg getting tony dungy and signing all of your defensive draft picks is a step in the right direction.......so you get "ricky i suk a lota capt. dick Williams" i give it till week 3 before he's injured...we still have Edge who we all know is a badass.......................................

MOULDSROCKS
07-24-2002, 03:20 PM
Peyton Manning is hardly one of the greatest QB's in NFL history.

And yes, edge, you are correct The Edge is bad and he's an ass.

AND PLEASE GET A ****ING EDUCATION!!!!! I have to read your posts like 5 times to understand what the hell you are trying to say, even then I can only understand the basic idea! I get a ****ing headache reading this poorly written **** from you and 13.

inFINSible
07-24-2002, 03:25 PM
Yeah.....he was a real bad ass last year....you fukin idiot.

And what the fuk has GAYton MANning done to prove he's one of the greatest QBs in history.....maybe he won the Hiesman....NO....maybe he won a National championship.....NO.....maybe he's won a playoff game....No....maybe it was the 23 interceptions he threw last year...yeah that's it.

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 03:34 PM
haha.. nice infins.. yea i dont no why he thinks the colts are so good..... we smoked there a$$es 2wice this year

iceblizzard69
07-24-2002, 04:46 PM
I guess cmartin or edge or whatever you call him has switched his favorite team again. He said he was a Dolfan while Dan was here, but when Fiedler became QB he switched to the Jets, and in the past few days I guess he switched to the Colts, probably because some guy is predicting them to go to the Super Bowl. However, the truth is that we first need to see the Colts play to see how good they are and I don't think that Dungy will be able to make them a top defense yet because of the lack of talent. I think they will return to being a Super Bowl contender when they add defensive talent.

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 04:50 PM
Your new avatar`s got me pumped, ice!

MOULDSROCKS
07-24-2002, 05:30 PM
Why doesn't he just become a Rams fan, that way nobody can make fun of his team and he is almost guaranteed to finish very high in the playoffs? He/She/IT even sucks at being a bandwagon fan! lol

Jaydog57
07-24-2002, 06:00 PM
Wow, I've never actually seen a Colts fan....:cool:

baccarat
07-24-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
Wow, I've never actually seen a Colts fan....:cool:

Its my first time seeing a Colts fan, too. They're rarer than a sober Irish man. The only thing rarer is a smart Jets fan, which has never been seen by anyone.

inFINSible
07-24-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
He/She/IT even sucks at being a bandwagon fan! lol

TRUE!:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
07-24-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_

The only thing rarer is a smart Jets fan, which has never been seen by anyone.

:lol: I heard they became extinct after Namath started wearing pantyhose :lol:

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

:lol: I heard they became extinct after Namath started wearing pantyhose :lol:

Joe Willy was a piece of work, alright. LOL

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Joe Willy was a piece of work, alright. LOL i have to admit, he did walk the walk though!:eek:

Muck
07-25-2002, 01:58 AM
Hey Edge, I read your profile. When was the last time your little ponys acutally beat the Phins?? Maybe your still punch-drunk from that 41-6 beatdown on national TV.

Where are you?? I forgot that kiddies have to be in bed by 10pm on school nights. Don't forget your Clearasil.

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 02:01 AM
i must be worn out, i don't even want to talk smack! although this edge makes me think about it!

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i must be worn out, i don't even want to talk smack! although this edge makes me think about it!

With Edge and 13 around it seemed to go from Smack to just kicking the neighborhood cat. Where is the sport in that.

The thing is, just because it's a Smack board doesn't mean it's a moron board. Thats what they seem to be missiing.

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 08:54 AM
we get our share of drive bys. i was hoping that cmartin513 would stick around, now there was somebody who was pretty stupid!

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 09:03 AM
edge is cmartin. He fessed up in another thread.

Predaphin
07-25-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Yeah.....he was a real bad ass last year....you fukin idiot.

And what the fuk has GAYton MANning done to prove he's one of the greatest QBs in history.....maybe he won the Hiesman....NO....maybe he won a National championship.....NO.....maybe he's won a playoff game....No....maybe it was the 23 interceptions he threw last year...yeah that's it.

LMAO!!!!That has got to hurt!:lol:

Predaphin
07-25-2002, 12:49 PM
Once again he put a sock in his mouth!

beefalow
07-25-2002, 01:35 PM
ok wcoast PUSS if my team is sooooo awful then how come we have one of the greatest qbs in nfl history on our team....our problem we have no defense........now dont you thinkg getting tony dungy and signing all of your defensive draft picks is a step in the right direction.......so you get "ricky i suk a lota capt. dick Williams" i give it till week 3 before he's injured...we still have Edge who we all know is a badass....................................... Wasn`t the Edge hurt most of the year last year ?? ummmmm! :confused: I`ll give HIM 3 weeks!!

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Once again he put a sock in his mouth! amongst other things!:D

Edge32
07-25-2002, 10:47 PM
Someone said something about mannings 23 ints last year........if you really want to get me started on stats with quarterbacks then lets compair Manning and Fielder........Fiedler can only play good against one team....the bills that isnt the colts.....last year manning had a bad year....but yet on a bad year he still seems to throw for over 4 thousands yards and 26 touchdowns....last year was practically fielders break out year and it wasnt even comparable to mannings year...... 3 thousand yards 20 td and 20 picks..........soo who ever else wants to compare stats can fuk off

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 11:10 PM
The only stat I want to compare...is win/loss records.

BTW... I will not f* off, you vulgar mouthed, Illiterate, small minded, pimple faced, little whelp.

Edge32
07-25-2002, 11:18 PM
the only reason why you want to compare win and loss stats is becuase Fiedler has a Badass defense to back him up and one hell of a young reciever in chamber ......Manning James and Harrison Are the team....no big names anywhere else on offense and especially no big names on Defense i alreayd know this...but we have improved this year in every aspect of the game soo just cool you jets old man before you have a heartattack

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 11:25 PM
the only reason why you want to compare win and loss stats is becuase Fiedler has a Badass defense to back him up and one hell of a young reciever in chamber ......Manning James and Harrison Are the team....no big names anywhere else on offense and especially no big names on Defense i alreayd know this...but we have improved this year in every aspect of the game soo just cool you jets old man before you have a heartattack when you were drunk, i couldn't even begin to understand it!:confused:

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 11:25 PM
Son...
My jets are very cool... and not much chance of a heart attack here...
Take some advice boy... chill out. You're too young to break bad, and too dumb to debate effectively...

besides...last I saw it is a team sport... and ours is better... big deal, you have a great RB, coming off a season ending injury, a good WR, and a good QB ... We on the other hand have a good team... and that seems to get us further consistantly.

so cool your own jets little boy... don't get upset because you're a puppy in a big dog's world, you just might learn something if you stop yappin long enough to listen...

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 11:30 PM
this "edge", is a trip. must be at least 14!

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
this "edge", is a trip. must be at least 14!

14 months? My two year old has more snap than this soggy cracker....

dolfan06
07-25-2002, 11:35 PM

14 months? My two year old has more snap than this soggy cracker.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edge32
07-25-2002, 11:40 PM
ya...14 months.....and im 16 and know just as much about football than anyone in here......i like a differnt team......so what sounds stupid to you...only sounds that way because your to thick headed to realize anything else.......my best friend is a fish fan soo i have to give a little respect to the fins because they did beat us twice last year.....but its a whole new season and the colts are taking it this year

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 11:46 PM
ya...14 months.....and im 16 and know just as much about football than anyone in here......i like a differnt team......so what sounds stupid to you...only sounds that way because your to thick headed to realize anything else.......my best friend is a fish fan soo i have to give a little respect to the fins because they did beat us twice last year.....but its a whole new season and the colts are taking it this year

I rest my case... :judge:

dolfan06
07-26-2002, 12:08 AM

I rest my case... :judge: the colts are taking it this year, what hospital did this dude escape from. some village somewhere is missing their idiot!:rolleyes:

Edge32
07-26-2002, 01:29 AM
how old are you....you seem to make up sayings or say stuff that makes you seem like your ten......village idiot.....i heard that riddle ALONG time ago

dolfan06
07-26-2002, 01:33 AM
how old are you....you seem to make up sayings or say stuff that makes you seem like your ten......village idiot.....i heard that riddle ALONG time ago pull your lower lip over your head and swallow! i know you know how to swallow.:D

Edge32
07-26-2002, 01:36 AM
no...i dont know how to swallow but EVERYONE ON FINHEAVEN knows your wife knows how too

dolfan06
07-26-2002, 01:39 AM
no...i dont know how to swallow but EVERYONE ON FINHEAVEN knows your wife knows how too to be talking like that, little one!:yell:

Edge32
07-26-2002, 01:42 AM
oh im sorry that you went through puberty at a late age.......must have sucked for you

dolfan06
07-26-2002, 01:47 AM
you're just too easy, and staying up late when i have to go to work in the morning is what really sucks. have your mommy tuck you in tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!:p

Edge32
07-26-2002, 01:50 AM
alright....its cool......but whats better is that i get to sleep in HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......soo tomorrow ill make fun of you somemore then...

dolfan06
07-26-2002, 01:56 AM
take care little one, you're gonna need all the sleep you can get because you've just gotten started!

WharfRat
07-26-2002, 07:07 AM
how old are you....you seem to make up sayings or say stuff that makes you seem like your ten......village idiot.....i heard that riddle ALONG time ago

That's not a riddle. Riddles are questions.... questions use this symbol -----> ? It's called a question mark. Can you say question mark boys and girls?

dolfan06
07-26-2002, 08:39 AM
kinda feel sorry for the little creep, he has no idea what awaits him!

Capt. Dick
07-26-2002, 08:42 AM
Yeah, it`s not like you can pick your own prison. You gotta go where they send you.

iceblizzard69
07-26-2002, 09:18 AM
When edge says that he likes a "different team," it means that he likes a different team every week. :lol:

Edge32
07-26-2002, 02:28 PM
ok ice.....that was pretty random....

iceblizzard69
07-26-2002, 05:07 PM
The team you pick to like each week is also pretty random. It is just really hard to guess what your team will be next week.

Edge32
07-26-2002, 10:10 PM
ok.....soo when do you think you will stop saying im goin to switch teams......i never was a fin fan and never was a jet fan....whatever i said in the past was made just to piss you off.....dolphinators13 made it for me because he said nobody liked the jets on here because they have beaten them like 7 times in a row or something............i hate everyother team cept the colts

WharfRat
07-26-2002, 10:15 PM
i hate everyother team cept the colts

My condolences
:p

dolfan06
07-28-2002, 09:11 PM
edge=moron!