PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams???



Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:07 AM
Ricky sort of reminds me of Karim Abdul Jabar...........he basically has alot of hype but nothing ever willl really come out of it.....trust me i know karim was on the colts for a little while....i mean ricky just has one of those traits that reminds me of him....like maybe its hes ****ing awful...i dont know??????????

soo go ahead all of you pathetic little fin fans cry and tell me that Ricky is good:cry: but really its just denial

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:23 AM
ur fu*king awful! and so is the "edge"

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 11:24 AM
Go outside and play. Don`t squander your youth. See if you can master hop-scotch. If and when you do, report back to me for further directions.

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 11:27 AM
:lol: :lol: capt.. i dont think he even knows how to read

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:27 AM
ok old man...hop scotch....thats really really cool...........ill get you some viagra to help you out w/ your wild women tooo

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Edge32
ok old man...hop scotch....thats really really cool...........ill get you some viagra to help you out w/ your wild women tooo


Great....While you`re at it, pick yourself up some smart pills.

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:34 AM
was that actually your comeback????

RobertHoover
07-24-2002, 11:35 AM
Do you really think they make a pill stong enough for this guy Capt.

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Edge32
was that actually your comeback????


yes??????????

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:36 AM
ohhhh maybe your right.......maybe they dont make pills for me....or maybe your just a fukin dumass whose life goal is to make fun of 16 yr olds before you die...kuz i know its comin soo old man

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Do you really think they make a pill stong enough for this guy Capt.


I would think a lobotomy would be an improvement.

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:43 AM
ok CAPT. ****...........did it really take that long to think of somthing sooo stupid....GEEEZ youjust lost all speaking privledges for the next week......

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Edge32
ok CAPT. ****...........did it really take that long to think of somthing sooo stupid....GEEEZ youjust lost all speaking privledges for the next week......


You win, sir.

Edge32
07-24-2002, 11:51 AM
damn straight

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 11:55 AM
I find it difficult to play smack with someone of your intellectual level.....Mensa?

Capt. Dick
07-24-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I find it difficult to play smack with someone of your intellectual level.....Mensa?


No, that doesn`t mean your Mothers monthly cycle.

Predaphin
07-24-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Edge32
Ricky sort of reminds me of Karim Abdul Jabar...........he basically has alot of hype but nothing ever willl really come out of it.....trust me i know karim was on the colts for a little while....i mean ricky just has one of those traits that reminds me of him....like maybe its hes ****ing awful...i dont know??????????

soo go ahead all of you pathetic little fin fans cry and tell me that Ricky is good:cry: but really its just denial

Didnt you say the same about Lamar Smith? The same Lamar than stepped all over you in the playoffs?

Instead of trash talking you should be graceful you arent in our division anymore, 2 less poundings you have to worry about in your season.

Playoffs? are you kidding me, playoffs?

Edge32
07-24-2002, 02:06 PM
ok can you please give me something more recent then 2 YEARS AGO?????????? plus lamars ***** azz is stuck in carolina becuase he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 02:32 PM
dude the colts suck... the have the ***** edge.. yea he will get injured and u guys wont make the playoffs in the easyest divison

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 02:32 PM
dude the colts suck... the have the ***** edge.. yea he will get injured and u guys wont make the playoffs in the easyest divison

dolphinators13
07-24-2002, 02:32 PM
dude the colts suck... they have the ***** edge.. yea he will get injured and u guys wont make the playoffs in the easyest divison

iceblizzard69
07-24-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Edge32
Ricky sort of reminds me of Karim Abdul Jabar...........he basically has alot of hype but nothing ever willl really come out of it.....trust me i know karim was on the colts for a little while....i mean ricky just has one of those traits that reminds me of him....like maybe its hes ****ing awful...i dont know??????????

soo go ahead all of you pathetic little fin fans cry and tell me that Ricky is good:cry: but really its just denial

Ricky is awesome, and you know that Edge really wanted to be traded to the Dolphins, right? He hates Indy.

baccarat
07-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Edge32
ok can you please give me something more recent then 2 YEARS AGO?????????? plus lamars ***** azz is stuck in carolina becuase he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!


Is Manning still crying from the hit Bromell gave him?