PDA

View Full Version : It's Funny......



Angneli
07-25-2002, 02:05 PM
We're on a 'Phins board and yet Bills fans outnumber them 4-1. Geez, the 'Phins suck.

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
We're on a 'Phins board and yet Bills fans outnumber them 4-1. Geez, the 'Phins suck.

Yes... in the "smack talk" section... that's why it was put here... to lure idiots from other teamsaway from the intelligent conversations in the real forum... we all take turns stopping by here to entertain the "guests"!

Hey look...it works!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 02:17 PM
Hey what happened???? almost all the barfalo fans left? guess they don't like the odds with two of us in here at the same time eh Capt?

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 02:20 PM
Nah.....at least Mouldsy aint afraid. He`s a hoot. I know him from prior turf wars. Don`t know the other ones.

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 02:23 PM
I'm still around but since Edge said he wanted me banned and Dolphinator backed him up I'm just a little frightened to be here. Those two sound mighty tough. Besides, edge can get his dad, Chief Wiggims, to arrest me or something.

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
I'm still around but since Edge said he wanted me banned and Dolphinator backed him up I'm just a little frightened to be here. Those two sound mighty tough. Besides, edge can get his dad, Chief Wiggims, to arrest me or something.


LMAO!!.....I think edge of imbicile and 13 are butt bros.

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
I'm still around but since Edge said he wanted me banned and Dolphinator backed him up I'm just a little frightened to be here. Those two sound mighty tough. Besides, edge can get his dad, Chief Wiggims, to arrest me or something.

Don't worry hoov... I've got connections with Mayor Quimby... he can grant you a pardon! :lol:

MOULDSROCKS
07-25-2002, 02:40 PM
I never back down! I challenge you to a duel!!!! hey..... where the hell did my dueling glove go???

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:03 PM
i think cap dick takes it up the butt

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
i think cap dick takes it up the butt


Well, the **** thing never appealed to me. What`s it like? Does edge make you hum old Pat Boone tunes when he`s stickin` ya?

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:21 PM
can u still get it up???

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 03:24 PM
Ha, that was funny. I haven't heard a good butt joke in a ... when's the last time you logged on 13?

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
can u still get it up???


Don`t involve me in your fantasies, kid. Stick with sister sledge.

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:28 PM
yea thats what i thought..... u dont have to change the subject.. i no ur embarrassed.... but u chould of just said no

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 03:32 PM
Is there anybody at home that can help you with this? Sh!t, dumb question. I don`t mean a relative. Teacher?

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:35 PM
got me there.... dont u have a job... are u just in a wheelchair bc ur too old are cant walk and do anything.... i bet u need help peeing to

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 03:38 PM
13, maybe you can just tell your probation officer what you want to say and he can type it out for you. He can clean up the mistakes and we can all have an easier time here.

Please ask him.

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 03:42 PM
umm.....huh?

Listen kid. Well, nevermind. I can see that you`re going to have a rough time of it in life and that life will include responsibilities. Being an adult means a little more than standing in line for a Ronald McDonald autograph. Good luck.

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:43 PM
hoover... all u have said that is smack about me is... oooo ...ummm u cant sp... and ummm...... making fun of me for sh1t that i dont really care about... if that is all u can come up with.. thats sad

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 03:46 PM
I do it because besides your obvious shortcomings in spelling, grammer, and punctuation, you really don't bring anything else to the board. On the main forum you have actually made a point or two but over here it's just:

He sucks, RW Rules, Marino Rules, they suck, etc.

Think over here and everything will be fine.

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:47 PM
what r u talking about

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:48 PM
im lost....

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
im lost....


Finally an intelligent comment! ATTA BOY!

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:52 PM
that was funny........

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 03:54 PM
I'm sure all you Fin fans are mighty proud of this one.

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 03:55 PM
Jesus, I`m pickin` on a kid. Sorry 13. I see that you`re trying. Cut back a little on the vulgarities tho, ok?

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 03:57 PM
maby....

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
maby....


Seriously.....What grade will you be going into?

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 04:00 PM
10th

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Jesus, I`m pickin` on a kid. Sorry 13. I see that you`re trying. Cut back a little on the vulgarities tho, ok?

To be honest I was hoping it was a kid all along. That explains some of this mess.

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 04:05 PM
OK....good grammar, punctuation and spelling will be important later in life. I`m very serious now. Work a little harder at it and people will respect you more. Honest.

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 04:07 PM
yea.. see im not like u "adults" hoover maby.. this helps u understand why i really dont care to check over what i write.. it doesnt really matter to me.. but to u and other people it does

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 04:09 PM
ok

RobertHoover
07-25-2002, 04:09 PM
The point Capt and I are making 13 is it should matter if even just a little. Especially the vulger stuff, the spelling and shortening of words for speed is one thing, throwing around curses for the sake of doing it is another.

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 04:12 PM
well its not like u dont understand what i im writing...its not like im writing sh1t.. like....................jkdjkfdjkfjdfjasdiojeir.. that u fuc*in cant understand... so what if i dont put commas or periods... or if i mis sp words.. its not that big of a deal... know i could understand if u had no idea what i was talking bout... but thats not the case

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 04:17 PM
im only 16 years old.. u think when im in school i write like this.. no.. if i did... i would have never got into the school i am attending

WharfRat
07-25-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
know i could understand if u had no idea what i was talking bout... but thats not the case

Actually...sometimes that is the case... if you really speak like that in public...or use that grammer on a paper in school... you won't get very far in life dude....

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 04:22 PM
i dont though.... this is a MB.. and to some of u it is important to look over what u write and make sure u sp everything right... thats not important to me.... its only important in school and in life.. its not important to me on a dolphin MB

dolphinators13
07-25-2002, 04:23 PM
but... i will think about changing

Predaphin
07-25-2002, 08:11 PM
How come you guys are arguing??? Who's acting like Daryl Gardner? Are you guys arguing becuz your defending a bills fan and a Colts fan? Whats wrong with the world these days? Why am I asking lots of Questions?

Capt. Dick
07-25-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
How come you guys are arguing??? Who's acting like Daryl Gardner? Are you guys arguing becuz your defending a bills fan and a Colts fan? Whats wrong with the world these days? Why am I asking lots of Questions?


What are you talking about?

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
im only 16 years old.. u think when im in school i write like this.. no.. if i did... i would have never got into the school i am attending


what kind of requirements do you need to reach to attend public schools.... ESPECIALLY the ones in TRAILER PARKS!?!?!?!?! :lol:

dolphinators13
07-26-2002, 08:24 PM
i dont go to a public school.. a$$

Miamian
07-26-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
The point Capt and I are making 13 is it should matter if even just a little. Especially the vulger stuff, the spelling and shortening of words for speed is one thing, throwing around curses for the sake of doing it is another. FYI, "vulger" is really spelled vulgar, with an "a," not an "e."

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
i dont go to a public school.. a$$


do you go to a private school in a trailer park??? i'm lost. I didn't know they existed there.... :confused: :confused: :eek: :confused: :confused:

WharfRat
07-26-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS



do you go to a private school in a trailer park??? i'm lost. I didn't know they existed there.... :confused: :confused: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Probably a "special needs" private school... one where the only requirements consist of an IQ lower than your trailer park lot number, and the inability to form coherent sentences. Knowing words that have less than five letters and one sylable helps also...

dolphinators13
07-26-2002, 10:35 PM
wharfrat.. ur married and u have a daughter.. and u have nuthing better to do then make fun of a teanager on finheaven... ur life must really suck balls

WharfRat
07-26-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
wharfrat.. ur married and u have a daughter.. and u have nuthing better to do then make fun of a teanager on finheaven... ur life must really suck balls


:lol: :lol: You really are clueless aren't you?

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


Probably a "special needs" private school... one where the only requirements consist of an IQ lower than your trailer park lot number, and the inability to form coherent sentences. Knowing words that have less than five letters and one sylable helps also...

it all makes sense now! :D

Billhoff
07-28-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Hey what happened???? almost all the barfalo fans left? guess they don't like the odds with two of us in here at the same time eh Capt? Maybe its because when stink fish idiots start comparing posters on this worthless baby nipple board to the simpsons :eek: Well...ya gotta wonder what your dealin with here, a bunch of immature pie holes filled with alot crap!!

Billhoff
07-28-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
How come you guys are arguing??? Who's acting like Daryl Gardner? Are you guys arguing becuz your defending a bills fan and a Colts fan? Whats wrong with the world these days? Why am I asking lots of Questions? Shut up! wcfin, Let the girls go , I`m enjoying this!:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
07-28-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Maybe its because when stink fish idiots start comparing posters on this worthless baby nipple board to the simpsons :eek: Well...ya gotta wonder what your dealin with here, a bunch of immature pie holes filled with alot crap!!

That's something we have to deal with when we let Bill fans on here... it brings the intelligence level of the whole board down a few notches...

Billhoff
07-28-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


That's something we have to deal with when we let Bill fans on here... it brings the intelligence level of the whole board down a few notches... Ahhh, I see, without us bills fans thier would be literate post? I highly dought it, Your still ignorant...... definition..::{not knowing\stupid} fish fans who think your team is the best thing since the pool scum cleaner.Do all of you scum suckers eat bowls of stupid in the morning or what??


:monkey: in your pool:evil:

dolfan06
07-28-2002, 09:30 PM
billhoff, you dought it?! whats that sh!t?!

Capt. Dick
07-28-2002, 09:45 PM
I think he means doughnut.

dolfan06
07-29-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I think he means doughnut. he makes about as much sense as the hole in the middle, the nothingness of it all!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Ahhh, I see, without us bills fans thier would be literate post? I highly dought it, Your still ignorant...... definition..::{not knowing\stupid} fish fans who think your team is the best thing since the pool scum cleaner.Do all of you scum suckers eat bowls of stupid in the morning or what??


:monkey: in your pool:evil:

Let's dissect your "literate post":

"without us bills fans thier would " should be "there" not "thier".

"would be literate post?" should be "would be A literate post" or even "would be literate posting"

"I highly dought it" should be "doubt"

"Your still ignorant" should be "you're" or "you are"

" Your still ignorant...... definition..::{not knowing\stupid}"

correct definition:

ig·no·rant adj.
1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed

I don't see "not knowing/stupid" in any dictionary...in fact, that definition is pretty "not knowing/stupid"

"fish fans who think your team is the best thing since the pool scum cleaner."
Actually, we think we're much better than that, and our record proves it.

"Do all of you scum suckers eat bowls of stupid in the morning or what??"
Well, no. In fact I'm not sure of how to get a "bowl of stupid", but if I ever wish to try it, I'll look you up... it seems that it's your breakfast of choice.

Now... as far as literate posts... this last one of yours does nothing but prove my point! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:judge: I rest my case.

Capt. Dick
07-29-2002, 09:58 AM
Well done, WR.

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 10:05 AM
Thanks Capt!

It just really frosts my twinkies when an idiot calls someone else ignorant, or stupid, or iliterate, when they can't even spell or use something that even resembles proper grammer.

I don't mind "BB shorthand" or the inevitable typo... but he is just a simple minded, uneducated, ignoramous who thinks he's intelligent.

Capt. Dick
07-29-2002, 10:10 AM
I agree....Hey Moulds and Hoover! When you guys come over here, at least bring the 1st string with ya.

Capt. Dick
07-29-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I agree....Hey Moulds and Hoover! When you guys come over here, at least bring the 1st string with ya.


3W is your GM and HC btw. :D

RobertHoover
07-29-2002, 10:23 AM
They can't all be winners.

RobertHoover
07-29-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I agree....Hey Moulds and Hoover! When you guys come over here, at least bring the 1st string with ya.

I can say the same thing about trips to BBI and BZ. Soem real class acts with names including Fin,Phin or Dolfan have done you all a disservice over there.

Capt. Dick
07-29-2002, 10:31 AM
Plus, I`m hardly one to criticize. I can screw up with the best of them. LOL

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover


I can say the same thing about trips to BBI and BZ. Soem real class acts with names including Fin,Phin or Dolfan have done you all a disservice over there.

In fact there's one here... It just makes my ears hurt to read thier posts....but then, he's like a 16yr old kid...

3W
07-29-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick



3W is your GM and HC btw. :D

LOL..I'm waiving all of their a$$es if they don't start picking up the smack...they'll end up getting picked up by the Cincy or Detroit MB:D

beefalow
07-29-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


Let's dissect your "literate post":

"without us bills fans thier would " should be "there" not "thier".

"would be literate post?" should be "would be A literate post" or even "would be literate posting"

"I highly dought it" should be "doubt"

"Your still ignorant" should be "you're" or "you are"

" Your still ignorant...... definition..::{not knowing\stupid}"

correct definition:

ig·no·rant ad\
1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed

I don't see "not knowing/stupid" in any dictionary...in fact, that definition is pretty "not knowing/stupid"

"fish fans who think your team is the best thing since the pool scum cleaner."
Actually, we think we're much better than that, and our record proves it.

"Do all of you scum suckers eat bowls of stupid in the morning or what??"
Well, no. In fact I'm not sure of how to get a "bowl of stupid", but if I ever wish to try it, I'll look you up... it seems that it's your breakfast of choice.

Now... as far as literate posts... this last one of yours does nothing but prove my point! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:judge: I rest my case. geeeeeeez-us christ... I rest my case ,I rest my case , I rest MY CASE, i REST my CASE ,i REST my CASE, i REST MY CASE!!:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: You RRRRRRRR so Perfect old man ... Retire the teaching **** already,... nobody cares about your dam english class here Warfnut!:fire: You know how to get a bowl of stupid, ... cut your head in half and "POOR THE MILK IN!!"":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 01:03 PM
ooooo do I feel burned! not
Grow up already boy...
you were the one who opened the "ignorant" can of worms... if you're in a glass house, don't throw stones. If you can't spell, or don't know how to speak the English language... don't call someone else ignorant. You'll get more out of life by sounding intelligent than you will on your current course...
If you can't take the critisism that you are so quick to pass out, then stay off the smack boards!

MOULDSROCKS
07-29-2002, 01:22 PM
What's with fin-fans and glass houses????

also, it's "criticism" DUH!!!!!!

RobertHoover
07-29-2002, 01:27 PM
If you live in a glass house, haw can you crap in private?

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
What's with fin-fans and glass houses????

also, it's "criticism" DUH!!!!!!


You're right... chalk that up to one of those typos that, as I mentioned before... everyone makes...

As for glass houses? We like 'em 'cause they're cool!

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
If you live in a glass house, haw can you crap in private?

Limousine tint :cool:

RobertHoover
07-29-2002, 01:50 PM
Nice to see you've put some thought into it Wharf.

MOULDSROCKS
07-29-2002, 02:28 PM
LMAO!!!!!