PDA

View Full Version : stupid offended fin fans!!! what a bunch of baby's~!!!

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 02:57 PM
I was forced to change my avatar b/c fin-fans were getting offended by it!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Stupid bunch of a$$holes!!! Can't you guys take a joke!!!! What a bunch of babies!! Get a friggin' life! :fire:

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 03:02 PM
I HOPE THIS ONE ISN'T OFFENSIVE

Dolfan984
07-26-2002, 03:27 PM
"Any1 who thinks "Mare is the MAN" must be gay..."

LMAO

dolfan25
07-26-2002, 03:34 PM
Who's offended? I thought it was stupid but not offensive

3W
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
I was forced to change my avatar b/c fin-fans were getting offended by it!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Stupid bunch of a$$holes!!! Can't you guys take a joke!!!! What a bunch of babies!! Get a friggin' life! :fire:

Thats freakin weak!! I can't believe that they made you do that Mouldsy.. that was a first class ass-kickin avatar...whats up with that:confused:

MOULDSROCKS
just defending Hoover, gotta stick up for my fellow Bills fans....;)

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 03:35 PM
and it took me like an hour to make..... I had to use "Paint" b/c i didn't have photshop at the time :(

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 03:39 PM
i need a new title... any suggestions?

iceblizzard69
07-26-2002, 05:13 PM
Who forced you forced to change it? I thought the Wanny one was funny.

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 07:16 PM
i was facing getting banned b/c people were complaining about it

MOULDSROCKS
07-26-2002, 07:17 PM
i'm trying to get this as my avatar at BBI, but it won't load

Capt. Dick
07-26-2002, 07:20 PM
I`m trying to figure out a new title.

Capt. Dick
07-26-2002, 07:24 PM
It looks like a Jaguars uni.

Predaphin
07-26-2002, 07:36 PM
I thought it was stupid also, but I never found it offensive.

WharfRat
07-26-2002, 09:57 PM
Offensive? Silly maybe...but not offensive. If that's how you get satisfaction...then go for it....

dolfan06
07-29-2002, 07:53 PM
i can't get it to load either!

dirtywhiteboy
07-29-2002, 08:48 PM
i thought it was funny as **** mouldsy! some people need to get a life, and quit worrying about your avatar...

Billhoff
07-29-2002, 09:37 PM
i need a new title... any suggestions? Should be alot of pictures of Moulds frying the fish down field, check it out!

Billhoff
07-29-2002, 09:52 PM

Stupid bunch of a$$holes!!! Can't you guys take a joke!!!! What a bunch of babies!! Get a friggin' life! :fire: Mouldsrock with posts like that you might be on thin ice around here with these THIN skined morons. It doesn`t take much, as soon as you get under their skin a little they can`t take it and your gone. Hey Mouldsy did you hear anthing about Flapears being on the P.U.P.list. is he hurt or what?.. These knuckleheads don`t seem to know:monkey: stinkfish

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Mouldsrock with posts like that you might be on thin ice around here with these THIN skined morons. It doesn`t take much, as soon as you get under their skin a little they can`t take it and your gone. Hey Mouldsy did you hear anthing about Flapears being on the P.U.P.list. is he hurt or what?.. These knuckleheads don`t seem to know:monkey: stinkfish

He had hip surgery. He'll be fine, and back on the practice field soon. We've been talking about it for weeks... didn't you read the posts? Oh wait... sorry, I forgot... I mean....didn't you have someone read you the posts?
:rolleyes:

dolfan06
07-29-2002, 11:49 PM
stay off the computer till you learn how to type, OK?

Hey Mouldsy did you hear anthing :rolleyes:

FinHeavenAJ
07-30-2002, 08:24 AM
I'll have to agree with you there... I was the last person to hear about the avatar... from what I understood, someone mentioned it to 39 who then told 87 and he then told me. Thus, I really don't know who complained about it.

However, when I found out about it... both Gram and I thought that the avatar was funny... and nothing really to get bent out of shape about. Being the Admin puts you in a lot of hard places... I mean... a Dolphin fan says that the Bills fan avatar is "disturbing"... what are we supposed to do?

All I can say is that I thought it was funny, Gram thought it was funny... and neither of us found it offensive. I guess we need to have smilies for the user title so people know when we are joking about the avatar... LOL...

MoFinz
07-30-2002, 08:28 AM
Oh Cry me a river...its just a avatar, nothing to lose sleep over one way or another.

dolfan06
07-30-2002, 08:54 AM
after a 3-13 season, you have to bitch about something!

Capt. Dick
07-30-2002, 10:20 AM
I think that Mouldsy should get his avatar back and that the board (bored) complainee should be administered an enema via fire hose. The guys eyes probably turned brown from backed up horse-sh!t.

3W
07-30-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I think that Mouldsy should get his avatar back and that the board (bored) complainee should be administered an enema via fire hose. The guys eyes probably turned brown from backed up horse-sh!t.

Ouuuuch!! :lol: :lol: You know that only Jest and Patsie fans could only fit something that big up where the sun don't shine and come out with a smile on their dentally impaired faces...:D Ouuch!!:lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
07-30-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Ouuuuch!! :lol: :lol: You know that only Jest and Patsie fans could only fit something that big up where the sun don't shine and come out with a smile on their dentally impaired faces...:D Ouuch!!:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Grim Reaper
08-08-2002, 08:59 AM
I'm baaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! Fiedler lovers beware!!!!!

Capt. Dick
08-08-2002, 12:02 PM
Well, if it ain`t lil` miss Iron panties! Welcome back cupcake. Now, after a bad day on the ocean, I`ve got somebody to smack in the mouth again. What`s the matter....the DD board get too intellectual for ya? :evil:

Capt. Dick
08-08-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by The Grim Reaper
I'm baaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! Fiedler lovers beware!!!!!

The only thing "grim" about you, is your hope for a higher I.Q.

The Grim Reaper
08-08-2002, 07:46 PM
Hahahaha!! Capt. Dick the amateur comedian strikes again. hahahaha!!

dolfan06
08-08-2002, 07:53 PM
Hahahaha!! Capt. Dick the amateur comedian strikes again. hahahaha!! i mean spell hahahahaha, and let everybody know you're back seems very limited!:p

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 02:01 AM
Dolfan06 you're brain and mental capacity is obviously very limited. I'm sure there is a board for half-wits that you can go play on and leave this to the adults.

WharfRat
08-09-2002, 10:53 AM
Dolfan06 you're brain and mental capacity is obviously very limited. I'm sure there is a board for half-wits that you can go play on and leave this to the adults.

Can you tell him where it is? I'm sure you have it bookmarked... not that I think he'd go there... but we're all curious where you go in between screennames!

Tell me... when you sign in there, does it sound like Norm walking into Cheers?

Capt. Dick
08-09-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Can you tell him where it is? I'm sure you have it bookmarked... not that I think he'd go there... but we're all curious where you go in between screennames!

Tell me... when you sign in there, does it sound like Norm walking into Cheers?

:lol: :lol:

dolfan06
08-09-2002, 08:10 PM
i'm just bewildered now, the grim raper has posted severaltimes and not a hahahaha in the bunch, will wonders ever cease?

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 08:22 PM
dolfan06 has the lowest IQ of anyone on here and it keeps getting lower. Unbelievable!!!

dolfan06
08-09-2002, 08:38 PM
dolfan06 has the lowest IQ of anyone on here and it keeps getting lower. Unbelievable!!! thinks IQ stands for IN a QUAGMIRE, thanks, i think!:rolleyes:

The Grim Reaper
08-10-2002, 01:46 AM
You're peanut-sized brain is definitely in a quagmire that's one thing we all know.

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 01:04 PM
You're peanut-sized brain is definitely in a quagmire that's one thing we all know. you bring it up often enough!

WharfRat
08-10-2002, 10:30 PM
You're peanut-sized brain is definitely in a quagmire that's one thing we all know.

Now there's some intellect for you... Grape Raper, you've really taken a downturn here. I'm almost disappointed...
I guess you're from the same piss ant colony that kfag and beefeater came from.

BTW: If you like, I'll tell you what is grammatically incorrect with your post, quoted above... if you don't want to hear it, then stop ragging on other people's grammer... OK boy?

The Grim Reaper
08-10-2002, 11:27 PM
Hey sewer rat, does the letters "stfu" mean anything to you. If you can figure it out with your limited intelligence then take heed to the phrase.

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 11:40 PM
i like the phrase "fod", so why don't you do it!

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 07:08 AM
Hey dolfan06 how old are you anyway? The way you say things you must be about 12 or 13. Maybe someday you'll be a real man....but then again.

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 11:17 AM
"esd" is a good one too! btw, go molest a buffalo with your good FRIEND, moldy!

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 11:31 AM
Hey sewer rat, does the letters "stfu" mean anything to you. If you can figure it out with your limited intelligence then take heed to the phrase.

Yes... it means that you're getting too mad to make an intelligent post... your smack even sucks!
If you can't bark with the big dogs, get off the front porch and go suck your momma's teet with the rest of the puppies...

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 12:11 PM
I'm not mad at all. I am actually ashamed of you sewer rat and feel sorry for you since you're such a pathetic idiot.

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 12:15 PM
another brilliant comeback by the "guru of doodoo", grimey raper!

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 12:26 PM
I keep it simple because you have a simple mind. Understand?

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 01:05 PM
I keep it simple because you have a simple mind. Understand?

No... you keep it simple because that's all you're capable of. You have been saying the same things over and over. Go back down to the corner, and the big boys that pick on you might say something new that you can comprehend, and remember, so you can use it here....

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 01:28 PM
It's not much competition on here when I'm either talking to adults that have the mental capacity of a 4 year-old or I'm talking to an illiterate 12 year-old that is getting home schooled by his toothless illiterate mother in the trailer park. You have made me laugh though so that's good for the soul.

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 01:47 PM
It's not much competition on here when I'm either talking to adults that have the mental capacity of a 4 year-old or I'm talking to an illiterate 12 year-old that is getting home schooled by his toothless illiterate mother in the trailer park. You have made me laugh though so that's good for the soul.

You're right about the competition thing, you certainly don't provide much. Your posts are starting to lack punctuation. Is it because you're still learning to type with one hand?
When your momma makes enough money selling her fat, smelly body to the trailer park denizons, maybe she can afford to buy her crack, AND the trailer at the end of the park, you know, the one with only three broken windows? It will be an upgrade from the rusted out Dodge van you're living in now...

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 04:06 PM
It's not much competition on here when I'm either talking to adults that have the mental capacity of a 4 year-old or I'm talking to an illiterate 12 year-old that is getting home schooled by his toothless illiterate mother in the trailer park. You have made me laugh though so that's good for the soul. was gonna come off with trailerpark crap. i myself look forward to retiring and selling the house and going on the road in our trailer!:rolleyes:

ybbig
09-08-2002, 04:52 PM
Hey mouldssucks chew on that all week. Ok chew on that all season U came close still no cigar, get use to it **** you you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ybbig
09-08-2002, 04:58 PM
Hey warfrat if that is A Greatfuldead name sorry aboat the insults even though you are a fish fan if you are a deadfan it is all good :eek:

WharfRat
09-08-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ybbig
Hey warfrat if that is A Greatfuldead name sorry aboat the insults even though you are a fish fan if you are a deadfan it is all good :eek:

I'm impressed :eek:

Yes WharfRat is a Grateful Dead song.... one of my all time fav's in fact... you're actually the first one to catch it (that I know of).
I guess you're not so bad yourself...for a Jets fan...

:band: His Music Lives On!

dolfan06
09-08-2002, 05:08 PM
i caught it, but i didn't know which group sang it. i haven't always been a country fan, but my memory of pop is beginning to fade!

WharfRat
09-08-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i caught it, but i didn't know which group sang it. i haven't always been a country fan, but my memory of pop is beginning to fade!

sux gettin old ... ;)

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 01:44 PM
WharfScrotum fits much better though.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Yeah..... if you take out your teeth.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 02:28 PM

As what.....Your Saturday night, goin to town duds?

I bet you look right spiffy in your Scrotum jacket and Foreskin hat.[

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 02:31 PM

Yeah..... if you take out your teeth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

As what.....Your Saturday night, goin to town duds?

I bet you look right spiffy in your Scrotum jacket and Foreskin hat.[

Hey, he`s right proud of that ensemble.....wear`s it to Thurs. night bridge club.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Well lookie here, its Cap'n Dickless. You two sound like the interior decorators to me. Scrotum Jacket ?? Foreskin Hat ??

I was merely referring to the name I call that Captain Dickless Posse Charter Member, WharfScrotum.

But you guys come back with this strange ****? Hell I thought the only place they grew them that strange was Texas.

You guys are some sick mf'ers. Get some counseling.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Yeah ...that's right, just look dumb and play stupid.....that plan has probably gotten you out of alot of work but, it's not the best course of action for the smack forums....

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 03:32 PM
Keep your tips for the fortune cookies. Dip$hit.

Better go change your panties and come back and try again.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 03:35 PM
Well lookie here, its Cap'n Dickless. You two sound like the interior decorators to me. Scrotum Jacket ?? Foreskin Hat ??

I was merely referring to the name I call that Captain Dickless Posse Charter Member, WharfScrotum.

But you guys come back with this strange ****? Hell I thought the only place they grew them that strange was Texas.

You guys are some sick mf'ers. Get some counseling.

Listen up, sh!t-hole sweeper....when I want your opinion, I`ll ask for it.

Until then, get in your "manly color' brown motor home and fuk off, junior.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Whats wrong Captain Dickless? Panties in a wad today? :lol:

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Here's a tip for you.....Always make sure everything is turned on and plugged in before you go messing with anything electrical.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 03:43 PM
Now he's imagining BOTH of us in panties.....time to up the dose Harmony....The next step is chemical castration.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 03:45 PM
Boy you have one hell of an imagination there inFin.

You just pulling this crap out of your pothole sized a$$hole?

Loser.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 03:46 PM
I should have known what a lame bastard you are just by your sig.

Bow to wanny Dol-f-a-g-boy.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 03:49 PM
Whats wrong Captain Dickless? Panties in a wad today? :lol:

Your smack sucks, you little cyber-space flea. I`ve got a good mind to shut off your weekly visits for orally satisfying me....I don`t care how much money you bring next time.

File down those buck teeth too.

You`re up, sh!t-sucker.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Captain Dickless feeling a little frisky today.

I would clean the f'ing street with your tired ass old man.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 03:58 PM
...and what conclusions could I draw about you from your sig? Hahahahaha....

BTW.....You must have thought the town you moved to had a better football team than Buffalo......How long until you figured out it wasn't Pro team, MO......OH....wait a minute maybe you thought that it was named after your favorite dietary supplement.....Mmmmmmmm, Protein.......For your sake, I hope you didn't forget to register with the sheriff's department when you moved there, I hear they are cracking(don't get excited it's just a word....you can't smoke it) down on unregistered sex offenders.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 03:59 PM

You don`t want none of this, kid.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:02 PM
Whatever you spineless putz.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 04:05 PM
Whatever you spineless putz.

I`ll tell you what....Come to S. Fla. and we`ll meet up. Just you and me, no weapons.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:07 PM
Next time I am in Daytona you can come up Nancy. I would be more than happy to take home some old dol-f-a-g fans teeth as a souvenir. :lol:

Might make a nice keychain.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 04:08 PM
You`re a *****.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Okay Grandpa, you better go check your depends, I think you might be leaving a trail.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 04:12 PM
The neanderthal has shown his true colors....

Brawn might make you the King of the cellblock harmony but, in the real world you're just tool, to be used by the intelligent.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:14 PM
You definitely smell like a f-a-g there InFin.

The Sig, that last post. I think it would really help your mental state if you just came out of the closet

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Okay Grandpa, you better go check your depends, I think you might be leaving a trail.

We`ll see who needs the depends, little boy. My offer stands.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:17 PM
Little boy... You have no idea... You f'ing idiot. The last little boy that I saw was not 6'3" and did not weigh 225. Ding Ding mf'er.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 04:18 PM
My offer stands, little boy.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 04:18 PM
What is with you harmony.....do you see the world through *** colored glasses or are you just recruiting for your team.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:22 PM
No, I just cannot help talking about them when I am surrounded by them. You f'ers are everywhere. Hell I thought the mosquitoes were bad this year.

But you f'in Dolfags must breed like rabbits. Well then again... I guess you guys are on your own. Dol-f-a-g-s are a pretty unique breed of whatever.

Loser.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:24 PM
Sure old man. I am going back to Daytona on November 19th. You drive up, and I will kick your sorry ass all the way home.

I got $50 bucks that says you are a no show.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 04:26 PM
Little boy... You have no idea... You f'ing idiot. The last little boy that I saw was not 6'3" and did not weigh 225. Ding Ding mf'er.

The last little boy that you "saw" put you in prison for 8 yrs, you little fuk`n child molester.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah Yeah put your money where your **** sucker is a$$hole.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 04:28 PM
S. Fla. and make it $500.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 04:30 PM
Well at least you would cover my car rental. Whats wrong mommy won't drive you to Daytona? or do we want Captain Dickless's posse around so he does not get the living $hit kicked out of him?

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 04:31 PM
You heard the offer. Just you and me.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 04:52 PM
He must have had to get back to his cell for a head count.....

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 05:00 PM
I don`t like this fuk. He said that he would wipe the street with me. I`ll give him the opportunity to try. It`s been tried plenty before by "big bad asses". This is between him and me.

harmonkoz
09-09-2002, 05:09 PM
Sorry, actually had to work for a little while there.

Cap'n I was just pullin' your chain man. You seemed kind of tense today so I said what the hell let's see if we can't push some buttons.

Sorry man it gets pretty boring here at work :lol:

This crap ain't worth doing that kind of crazy $hit. Like I would blow a vacation to Daytona to get in a knock down drag out. Hell No.

So all bets off. It was fun though. My bad.

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 05:11 PM
R U mad????.....I don't mean insane....I mean,did you let this bug get under your skin, Capt?

If he did....just grab him by his big bloated body, pull him out, and then burn his head with a match .....That's the best way to kill ticks.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 05:12 PM
Sorry, actually had to work for a little while there.

Cap'n I was just pullin' your chain man. You seemed kind of tense today so I said what the hell let's see if we can't push some buttons.

Sorry man it gets pretty boring here at work :lol:

This crap ain't worth doing that kind of crazy $hit. Like I would blow a vacation to Daytona to get in a knock down drag out. Hell No.

So all bets off. It was fun though. My bad.

You reminded me of somebody. nuff said

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 05:16 PM
You`re right, inFINS. I was being stupid. Long story.

Capt. Dick
09-09-2002, 06:20 PM
Now I feel like an idiot. I`m gonna start smackin`
myself. :goof:

I`m so stooopid that I thought..........Hell, I`m so stooopid, that I can`t even come up with an answer!!

OK....enough of that sh!t. Next case! :D

dolfan06
09-09-2002, 07:53 PM

I`m so stooopid that I thought..........Hell, I`m so stooopid, that I can`t even come up with an answer!!

OK....enough of that sh!t. Next case! :D and your calling yourself stupid..........................

inFINSible
09-09-2002, 09:06 PM

OK....enough of that sh!t. Next case! :D

Way to shake it off, man!!

Get right back on that mule.

dolfan06
09-09-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

Way to shake it off, man!!

Get right back on that mule. the capts tough, he can take it. he reminds me of the capt in jaws. "he likes to go swimmin, with bow legged women", and other extracuricular activities!:D

WharfRat
09-10-2002, 02:03 AM

Sounds to me like you're the one who's "frisky"... I guess that means none of the stray animals in the Buffalo area are safe tonight...

harmonkoz
09-10-2002, 12:45 PM
Damn WharfScrotum, you in Buffalo? I will warn the Humane Society.

In case you did not notice, I live in MIZZOU-RAH. And you live in the armpit of the universe.

dolfan06
09-10-2002, 09:14 PM
my in-laws live in salem, agout 30mi from rolla!;)

harmonkoz
09-10-2002, 09:19 PM
In-laws being over 1,000 miles away is always a good thing.

dolfan06
09-10-2002, 09:27 PM
In-laws being over 1,000 miles away is always a good thing. but i get along with my mother in law and my father in law is a great guy. i call him a couple of times a week to just "shoot the bull"!:)

harmonkoz
09-10-2002, 09:38 PM
They need to go just little more south, thats where its at. Mark Twain National Forest, Bull Shoals Lake, and a lot of friggin trees.
Ozarks at its finest.

dolfan06
09-10-2002, 09:49 PM
my son lives near beaver lake in arkansas!

MOULDSROCKS
09-13-2002, 11:50 PM
this is back again!

dolfan06
09-13-2002, 11:55 PM
this is back again! but i've had my shots, so it don't hurt. i hear kids pick up alot of diseases at school, moldysocks!:D

MOULDSROCKS
09-13-2002, 11:59 PM
Yeah, lots of diseases at school.... :rolleyes:

That was lame. Try Again.

dolfan06
09-14-2002, 12:07 AM
Yeah, lots of diseases at school.... :rolleyes:

That was lame. Try Again. your living proof the infections have settled in already!

besides, arguing with a mere child is beneath me!:p

i have a grand daughter older than you!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
09-14-2002, 12:20 AM
Yeah, lots of diseases at school....

But don't they have vaccinations for moldysox-hoof-in-mouth-disease in Buffalo?

Geez... I get my kids shots for Jet-Giant-sh!t-for-brain disease every fall! :D

MOULDSROCKS
09-14-2002, 12:30 AM
06, You are just killing yourself when you talk about how young I am, b/c b4 you knew my age you guys said I ws a good smack-talker and admitted that I was better than a lot of phin-fans. Hell I've had my ups (and downs) with you too; so are you proud you were smacked by someone who can't drive??? :lol:

WharfRat
09-14-2002, 12:36 AM
this is back again!

It Lives!!!

It Lives!!!

It's FrankenThread!!

Oh... sorry, it's just moldysox.... :rolleyes: :D :goof:

dolfan06
09-14-2002, 12:41 AM
06, You are just killing yourself when you talk about how young I am, b/c b4 you knew my age you guys said I ws a good smack-talker and admitted that I was better than a lot of phin-fans. Hell I've had my ups (and downs) with you too; so are you proud you were smacked by someone who can't drive??? :lol: you admitted, you couldn't talk smack and your posts prove it!

btw, i bet you take the short bus!

WharfRat
09-14-2002, 12:44 AM
btw, i bet you take the short bus!

No ... they don't let him on the bus anymore, not after the "measuring" incident with the other kids on the bus...

MOULDSROCKS
09-14-2002, 12:45 AM
oic, you got whipped by a 15 yr old who is bad at smack... :p

dolfan06
09-14-2002, 12:50 AM
oic, you got whipped by a 15 yr old who is bad at smack... :p i,m 56 and pulled time, if its been said i've heard it. YOU haven't done squat!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
09-14-2002, 12:52 AM
YOU haven't done squat!:rolleyes:

no, but I hear he does squat to pee! :rolleyes:

dolfan06
09-14-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

no, but I hear he does squat to pee! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice play on words wharfy!:D

Capt. Dick
09-14-2002, 06:11 AM
this is back again!

Nice to see you, Mouldsy....now git yur ass outa here! :D :jk:

dolfan06
09-14-2002, 06:53 AM
this is back again! just can't understand how relatives can get along, it makes ya wonder how his home life is!:D