Im lacking in the WR department right now
Chambers
Robinson
McCariens
Drew Bennent
Lelie

There is a trade pending right now and its
Thomas Jones For Eric Moulds...

Even though Rudi hasn't been too great yet should I try to swoop in and steal that because i was eying moulds before this week.

Jwcolour
09-21-2004, 06:21 PM
note that I would be trading Rudi

NJPHIN34
09-21-2004, 06:25 PM
I dont really think that Moulds is that big an upgrade over ur current receivers. Try to trade Rudi for some better value to someone who recently has had a RB injured. And that guy who is gettin Jones and only givin up Moulds is robbing that guy.

A Wing Pilot
09-21-2004, 08:55 PM
players are just like stocks sell high buy low. look to a TO, randy Moss level player for brown and emmit. Especially if your in a keeper league. Brown is going to be awsome but a solid wr is always usefull and with the rest of your depth you'll be fine. Not to mention you'll strengthen up his Offense as well

Jwcolour
09-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Well i got brown very low but im not going to get rid of him. I'd much rather get rid of Rudi but at his level of play right now and i would seriously doubt getting a TO type player for Rudi. My team isn't putting up that impressive of points and McCariens didn't do anything at all last game, i was lucky to win by a single point. Im thinking if I get a good WR for Rudi then I maximize points. The only reason now that I would start him is when Brown or Portis have Byes.

A Wing Pilot
09-21-2004, 09:39 PM
its a good theroy but see my above post no one is going to trade for a RB that is just doing so-so, gotta sell high, the fact is brown is new and will adjust he will not be as steady as he was, and if he is its ok cause you got an elite WR out of it

Jwcolour
09-22-2004, 01:12 AM
RB's are the core of any fantasy team though why would I want to trade my stud...
I don't want Randy Moss nor do I need him, I just want another serviceable solid WR, thats why I'm looking at Moulds and not Moss or Harrison. Thomas Jones I hope will be viewed by the Moulds holder as a fluke and will look to a somewhat "better" name in Rudi.

BeatCrazy2
09-23-2004, 11:48 PM
Bledsoe sucks, as does their line..........I would stay away from Moulds. And Thomas Jones seems to be set up for a career year. I would hold on to him.

Jwcolour
09-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Well i do'nt have thomas jones...I have Rudi. I think the trade is through now anyway and that might be out of the question

JPhinfan86
10-01-2004, 02:55 AM
I highly doubt you'd get a T.O. calibur player for Rudi Johnson, but don't underestimate what a guy will do if he's desperate enough to fill his backfield. I'm guessing you could get a nice complementary WR for Johnson. I.E. - look at what Bruce was to Torry Holt last year. He didn't have huge numbers, but he did help me get that extra point last year.

Jwcolour
10-02-2004, 05:00 PM
oh I'm def not expecting one of the top 5 recievers...all i want is someone solid cause I don't have much in terms of consistency...thank god for Lelie's day last week or id have lost. Im 2-1 in the league but im 2nd to last in scoring...really just alot of luck because last week gannon got hurt. I was in talks to possibly get Jimmy Smith or Laverneus Coles for Rudi but im playing that team this week and those kinda have slowed.