PDA

View Full Version : kICK WARFRAT OFF..YNO WHY? CAUSE...

beefalow
07-29-2002, 12:21 PM
He`s just to dam smart for this HELLheaven forum, thats all and Whats a guy like this doing in a stupid hellhole forum like this talking to lowlife morons like us anyway?I rest my case!!I rest my case ,I rest my case!:Thats all this guy says!What has to be rested is his case of bull**** ........ Mr. smarter then the average:monkey: RAT!! by the way why is flapears on the puppy list? did somebody yell to loud? :lol: I`d like to know.

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
He`s just to dam smart for this HELLheaven forum, thats all and Whats a guy like this doing in a stupid hellhole forum like this talking to lowlife morons like us anyway?I rest my case!!I rest my case ,I rest my case!:Thats all this guy says!What has to be rested is his case of bull**** ........ Mr. smarter then the average:monkey: RAT!! by the way why is flapears on the puppy list? did somebody yell to loud? :lol: I`d like to know.

Oh Please!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You continue to prove my point.. you really are an idiot aren't you?

Mr. smarter then the average:monkey: RAT!! by the way why is flapears on the puppy list? did somebody yell to loud? :lol: I`d like to know.

By the way... what the h@ll are you talking about?

Predaphin
07-29-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
He`s just to dam smart for this HELLheaven forum, thats all and Whats a guy like this doing in a stupid hellhole forum like this /B talking to lowlife morons like us anyway? /B I rest my case!!I rest my case ,I rest my case!:Thats all this guy says!What has to be rested is his case of bull**** ........ Mr. smarter then the average:monkey: RAT!! by the way why is flapears on the puppy list? did somebody yell to loud? :lol: I`d like to know.

Speak for your self Barffalow!

dolfan25
07-29-2002, 05:24 PM
"HellHeaven" great play on words beef. You're a natural with words. I bet you've experienced a few Longfellows, Novels that is.

dolfan06
07-29-2002, 07:45 PM
that'll be the day! when the kick a dolphin fan off a dolphin message board because a stinky, mangy old cow calls for it!

Billhoff
07-29-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Oh Please!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You continue to prove my point.. you really are an idiot aren't you?

[B]

By the way... what the h@ll are you talking about? Wharfmouse, Do you rest your case!! I want a side bar hear,here. my spellin alright , "teach":p

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Wharfmouse, Do you rest your case!! I want a side bar hear,here. my spellin alright , "teach":p

Can I offer you a shovel?
The hole you're digging for yourself will be easier on you if you stop using your mouth to dig with...
:rolleyes:

Billhoff
07-31-2002, 07:14 PM

Can I offer you a shovel?
The hole you're digging for yourself will be easier on you if you stop using your mouth to dig with...
:rolleyes: Hey dusty dic, you think you`ll live to see the stinkfish win a superbowl?..tick,tick,tick.:lol: :lol: your to easy!Its pretty bad when you pee and dust comes out. My only question is ..does it HURT??:D

dolphinators13
07-31-2002, 09:57 PM
:lol: :lol:

WharfRat
07-31-2002, 10:06 PM
Hey dusty dic, you think you`ll live to see the stinkfish win a superbowl?..tick,tick,tick.:lol: :lol: your to easy!Its pretty bad when you pee and dust comes out. My only question is ..does it HURT??:D

We have won two actually... and I was around to watch them...
and I'll be seeing it again...
... do you think the Bills will ever get there without CHOKING?
I doubt your grandkids will ever see them actually win one... that is, assuming you ever have grandkids... or kids for that matter.

And why are you so interested in my dic? Things that bad for you? Not gonna get too many little girlies to kiss you if you keep talking about a man's member... I'm sure you could find a nice boyfriend though, sounds like you lean that way....

dolphinators13
07-31-2002, 10:09 PM
give it to him wharfRat

WharfRat
07-31-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
give it to him wharfRat

No thanks 13... I'll let his boyfriend do that.. :evil:

dolphinators13
07-31-2002, 10:15 PM
hahaha.. no he cant get boyfriends.. he takes little boys off the street.. i can see him in his POS car.... he rolles down the window.. Hey little kids i got some **** in the car..... ummm i mean candy... wana get in

Le Dolfan
07-31-2002, 10:23 PM
Starting your post with calling Everyone morons is a great way to help your cause.
I dont usually give a rats a$$ or a wharfrat's a$$ about anything a Billfan has to say.
(Unless it is well phrased and relevant to football and with at least an ounce of respect to the forum it is posted)
But in this case coming to a Fin forum with a post wanting to ban a fan. Please put the booze down and think twice before sticking your 4 time in a row losing a$$ on display.

RobertHoover
08-01-2002, 10:43 AM
hahaha.. no he cant get boyfriends.. he takes little boys off the street.. i can see him in his POS car.... he rolles down the window.. Hey little kids i got some **** in the car..... ummm i mean candy... wana get in

Thats the way 13, talk it out. Thats what the man in the car said to you, wasn't it. It's not your fault, all the terrible things he did to you. Even though you enjoyed every minute you still shouldn't be ashamed.

Billhoff
08-01-2002, 07:45 PM

We have won two actually... and I was around to watch them...
and I'll be seeing it again...
... do you think the Bills will ever get there without CHOKING?
I doubt your grandkids will ever see them actually win one... that is, assuming you ever have grandkids... or kids for that matter.

And why are you so interested in my dic? Things that bad for you? Not gonna get too many little girlies to kiss you if you keep talking about a man's member... I'm sure you could find a nice boyfriend though, sounds like you lean that way.... Man! it sounds like you get off at our own dirty typing, YOUR A SICK OLD DUDE,Rumor has it you were hangin around the swingsets at the park the other day ..Yo -lika-the lidda-boys do ya! You retired old fella, sounds like you work partime as an ASSHOLE now.:monkey: oldwartrat

Billhoff
08-01-2002, 07:54 PM
:lol: :lol: Hey Baggypants, don`t feather me with your f-ing problems! Take it to the lounge I hear they have blocks to play with.

WharfRat
08-01-2002, 11:57 PM
Man! it sounds like you get off at our own dirty typing, YOUR A SICK OLD DUDE,Rumor has it you were hangin around the swingsets at the park the other day ..Yo -lika-the lidda-boys do ya! You retired old fella, sounds like you work partime as an ASSHOLE now.:monkey: oldwartrat

Once again Jerkhoff... your foot is so far down your throat, it's choking you... kinda like the dick you smoked last night...I'm not retired you idiot... you don't even know which one of us you're talking to!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Besides...it was your butt buddy that started with the gay theme... seems to be something you "fellas" are quite familiar with... I was just questioning why he (and now you) are so consumed by male genitalia, seems like the two of you are obsessed!
Whatever floats your boat there girlie boys... just keep your fantasies to yourself.

BigDoug
08-02-2002, 11:09 AM
Hey, Marino1983, how's it goin?

WharfRat
08-02-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Hey, Marino1983, how's it goin?

Not this again... go away boy you bother me... it's been established that I'm not whoever you think I am...or were you listening the first time.... sheez! :rolleyes:

Billhoff
08-03-2002, 09:02 AM

Once again Jerkhoff... your foot is so far down your throat, it's choking you... kinda like the dick you smoked last night...I'm not retired you idiot... you don't even know which one of us you're talking to!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Besides...it was your butt buddy that started with the gay theme... seems to be something you "fellas" are quite familiar with... I was just questioning why he (and now you) are so consumed by male genitalia, seems like the two of you are obsessed!
Whatever floats your boat there girlie boys... just keep your fantasies to yourself. Their you go again! talking dirty again , You must be able to type with one hand ,cause we all no what your doing with the other while you type this perverted stuff. Man, you love it don`t you? You old pervert!!KEEP YOUR PANTS BELTED WHILE YOU TYPE NEXT TIME. SAVE SOME FOR YOUR WIFE!:lol: i REST MY CASE!!!!Daaaa!:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
08-03-2002, 12:13 PM
I don't know who's window you're looking in, but it's certainly not mine...
The "old pervert" yo ukeep staring at is either going to call the police on you for invasion of privacy, or he'll drag you in and let you play your little games with him...
As for my wife.. my three daughters show that I get plenty of action... I suppose that makes someone like you, looking in old men's windows, jealous... but it's really not my problem.

WharfRat
08-03-2002, 12:41 PM
i REST MY CASE!!!!Daaaa!:lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have a case to rest! All you have is name calling and delusional fantasies.

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 02:44 PM
I don't know who's window you're looking in, but it's certainly not mine...
The "old pervert" yo ukeep staring at is either going to call the police on you for invasion of privacy, or he'll drag you in and let you play your little games with him...
As for my wife.. my three daughters show that I get plenty of action... I suppose that makes someone like you, looking in old men's windows, jealous... but it's really not my problem. Lets not drag your wife and daughters into this, that could get ugly!:lol: Ive upped my standards so "UP YOURS":p Lets talk about football .is little ricky hurt yet? or is he tip toeing thru practices?Give me an update" cause I want to know!"

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 03:09 PM
Lets not drag your wife and daughters into this, that could get ugly!:lol: Ive upped my standards so "UP YOURS":p Lets talk about football .is little ricky hurt yet? or is he tip toeing thru practices?Give me an update" cause I want to know!"

Upping your standards is a good start... congratulations on joining mainstream society... hopefully you can maintain your new status! :D

I don't know about "little Ricky" wasn't he the kid on I Love Lucy? He's gotta be getting old by now. :lol:

As far as Ricky Williams... he's been practicing very hard... no, just like last season, he's perfectly healthy, sorry to disappoint you.

How is Sam Coward coming along? is he off the sideline yet? has anyone found him?

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 04:14 PM

Upping your standards is a good start... congratulations on joining mainstream society... hopefully you can maintain your new status! :D

I don't know about "little Ricky" wasn't he the kid on I Love Lucy? He's gotta be getting old by now. :lol:

As far as Ricky Williams... he's been practicing very hard... no, just like last season, he's perfectly healthy, sorry to disappoint you.

How is Sam Coward coming along? is he off the sideline yet? has anyone found him? Don`t know, isn`t he on the JETS, get with it dude, He`s by far the best linebacker in football when healthy but he`s never healthy. if he`s hurt, no hair off my back! that makes us look better by getting rid of him.Hows that good lookin big eared helmet head QB of yours ?(Man, he`s got ta mug only a father could love) is he still crying about his hip! give me a break.. he`s just trying to get out of the hard work. I always knew he was a whimp!

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 04:24 PM
:lol:

Yeah.. he is pretty ugly isn't he?

Personally though, I don't care about his appearance... but if "checkin out the players" is your thing...go for it... I suppose you'd like to go on a date with Bledsoe?
but no, he's not crying... in fact he never was... he started light practices again already... he'll be ready to take charge and help whip some buffalo butt, fear not... in fact, he'll play in the first exhibition game...if not sooner, not bad for someone who just had surgery eh? doesn't sound like a whimp to me...

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 07:55 PM
:lol:

Yeah.. he is pretty ugly isn't he?

Personally though, I don't care about his appearance... but if "checkin out the players" is your thing...go for it... I suppose you'd like to go on a date with Bledsoe?
but no, he's not crying... in fact he never was... he started light practices again already... he'll be ready to take charge and help whip some buffalo butt, fear not... in fact, he'll play in the first exhibition game...if not sooner, not bad for someone who just had surgery eh? doesn't sound like a whimp to me... Thanks for the info ,because I hope he`s healthy when he comes to town, He`s going to be our puppy bitch that day!

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the info ,because I hope he`s healthy when he comes to town, He`s going to be our puppy bitch that day!

:lol: :lol:
Now that's a good one... I'll save that quote to toss back in your face after the game!! :evil:

Oh, and when Bleedsome recovers from his concussion... tell him the name of the truck that hit him was Jason Taylor....
:lol: :lol: :lol: