PDA

View Full Version : Mouldsy... can you put a leash on this puppy?

WharfRat
07-29-2002, 01:10 PM
Hey Mouldsy,

This beef smoker guy is really making it seem like Buffalo fans got shorted in the gene pool... I know that's not the case with you, hoov, and 3W... but can somebody explain to him that he's making you ALL look bad?

RobertHoover
07-29-2002, 01:15 PM
It's a losing battle Wharf. I think he is Dolphinator13's brother.

They are never on at the same time, seems there mom makes them share the computer. I can see their room. A big stripe down the center, Bills blue and red on one side, Fins orange and teal on the other.

Even the dog has a stripe down his back.

MOULDSROCKS
07-29-2002, 01:17 PM
I have tried to get him to leave.... the way he acts, you'd think he was a fin-fan in disguise :D

beefalow
07-30-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
It's a losing battle Wharf. I think he is Dolphinator13's brother.

They are never on at the same time, seems there mom makes them share the computer. I can see their room. A big stripe down the center, Bills blue and red on one side, Fins orange and teal on the other.

Even the dog has a stripe down his back. Hey Hoov, I think its time for you and mouldy to leave this forum at once, listen to yourselves,get your **** together dudes, I thought this was a smack forum and here you two guys are gettin soft with these bastards.both of you are so f-ing far up these losers asses it makes a true bills fan cry,but then again maybe you guys are just flirtin, think about it guys !:monkey: on the stinkfish fans and anyone who likes them!

beefalow
07-30-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
I have tried to get him to leave.... the way he acts, you'd think he was a fin-fan in disguise :D You have tried? I don`t remember that?Come on big-M come back to us bills fans and quit suckin and start smackin! Don`t go limp on us bills fans now , not when its gettin close to the season, take a couple of deep breaths and open your eyes, look around and say .."I`m a bills fan" ten times, snap out of it,,MAN! press that monkey key and put stinkfish after it ,come on you can do it!:monkey: stinkfish See its easy.

Capt. Dick
07-30-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
Hey Hoov, I think its time for you and mouldy to leave this forum at once, listen to yourselves,get your **** together dudes, I thought this was a smack forum and here you two guys are gettin soft with these bastards.both of you are so f-ing far up these losers asses it makes a true bills fan cry,but then again maybe you guys are just flirtin, think about it guys !:monkey: on the stinkfish fans and anyone who likes them!

It`s called "friendly rivalry". Mouldsy and Hoover display class and intelligence. You on the other hand display dysfunctioal stupidity.

Are you THAT proud of the wine cellar that you built under your out-house? :evil: Hey, at least the Ripple will stay warm.

beefalow
07-30-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Hey Mouldsy,

This beef smoker guy is really making it seem like Buffalo fans got shorted in the gene pool... I know that's not the case with you, hoov, and 3W... but can somebody explain to him that he's making you ALL look bad? Why warf , because they suck up to you on command! Hey wartnose, is this better..Boy I really like talking to these very nice fans on this forum ,Gosh,they are so really neat and boy do they have their heads together ..and golly, they are really smart too!I wish my sons could grow up to be like these very special people, in fact I want all of you "TO BE MY NEIGHBOR"and please call me Mr. Rogers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :monkey: warfnuts! who`s makin who look bad ,..think about it!

RobertHoover
07-30-2002, 12:25 PM
Hey Hoov, I think its time for you and mouldy to leave this forum at once, listen to yourselves,get your **** together dudes, I thought this was a smack forum and here you two guys are gettin soft with these bastards.both of you are so f-ing far up these losers asses it makes a true bills fan cry,but then again maybe you guys are just flirtin, think about it guys !:monkey: on the stinkfish fans and anyone who likes them!

I’ve been rooting for my team longer than you have probably been drawing breath and the last thing I need is some dumb ass to start squawking about my love of the Bills. If you ever did that in person I’d smack you around like the little punk you seem to be.

Smack talk (especially not face to face) doesn’t mean shooting your mouth off like an idiot all the damn time. Grow up

Capt. Dick
07-30-2002, 12:32 PM

I’ve been rooting for my team longer than you have probably been drawing breath and the last thing I need is some dumb ass to start squawking about my love of the Bills. If you ever did that in person I’d smack you around like the little punk you seem to be.

Smack talk (especially not face to face) doesn’t mean shooting your mouth off like an idiot all the damn time. Grow up

:D

beefalow
07-30-2002, 02:34 PM

Smack talk (especially not face to face) doesn’t mean shooting your mouth off like an idiot all the damn time. Grow up Hey relax ,I`m not questioning your faith and fan suport for the bills. I don`t care if your older then dirt, your a bills fan ,so am I "IF YOU ONLY KNEW" I`ve been through thick and thin with this team, but it is a smack board ,RIGHT ! Take it to the lounge if you want to smoke a peace pipe with these fignootens, if not smack these assholes, their the enemy not me. As far as smacking me around in person....I wouldn`t go there! Sir,(if you only knew)

WharfRat
07-30-2002, 03:22 PM
Why warf , because they suck up to you on command! Hey wartnose, is this better..Boy I really like talking to these very nice fans on this forum ,Gosh,they are so really neat and boy do they have their heads together ..and golly, they are really smart too!I wish my sons could grow up to be like these very special people, in fact I want all of you "TO BE MY NEIGHBOR"and please call me Mr. Rogers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :monkey: warfnuts! who`s makin who look bad ,..think about it!

When you get all mad like that... you make less sense than usual... When you grow some pubic hair, that's when you know you're entering puberty... not when you learn curse words and lame insults...
Until you grow up... nobody will take you seriously...

inFINSible
07-30-2002, 05:38 PM
Beefblow has a point....this IS a smack forum....fight back, don't whine.
It just shows he's getting to you.
Say something about his Dad's job of sweeping up toe nails down at the beauty salon. Something like, "Does he save them and use them as tooth picks?".......
Or the way he always trips and falls every time he ties to chew a stick of gum on his walk home from alternative school......
Or how amazing it is that they can teach a retard to use a computer....
Or his lack of teeth, due to a nasty c0ck sucKlng accident....
Or his enormous a$$, which is rapidly spreading across three states as I write this.....
Or the fact that he is soooo stupid...he can't even match the tags on his GrrAnimals.
Or how about the fact that he still has "L" and "R" on the toes of his shoes....but it doesn't help because he can never remember whether that means facing him or facing away from him.....
Or how about, When you see him carrying a bag of Doo-Dads, a rubber sheet, a tub of parkay, a wrist brace, and an old Jim Kelly Calender into his room and locking the door behind him....you know it must be date night.....
Try ANY thing...but don't whine.;)

WharfRat
07-30-2002, 08:21 PM
I wasn't whining... I have grown to like egging him on! He's such an easy target ya know?
The thing is... he's not fast enough. I guess the circuit breaker in the crack house his momma lives in can't handle the load of that super powerful Pentium 75 he got at the Salvation Army last week... keeps knocking him off line.
I thought it funny though how his own fellow fans turned on him too... he really is making them look bad... smack is smack... but bad smack is, well... just plain bad, and he's got the corner on that market...
If he'd stop shooting himself in the foot... well... maybe he'd stop limping...
I'm all for smack... hell, that's why I'm here... but at least make it coherent! Can you honestly understand 3/4 of his posts, without reading them twice or more?
I guess that's just from hearing his momma yell out obscenities while her latest trick slammin' her for crack money... I suppose I should feel sorry for the poor little waife.... naaaaahhhh!

:evil:

Billhoff
07-31-2002, 06:52 PM
I wasn't whining... I have grown to like egging him on! He's such an easy target ya know?
The thing is... he's not fast enough. I guess the circuit breaker in the crack house his momma lives in can't handle the load of that super powerful Pentium 75 he got at the Salvation Army last week... keeps knocking him off line.
I thought it funny though how his own fellow fans turned on him too... he really is making them look bad... smack is smack... but bad smack is, well... just plain bad, and he's got the corner on that market...
If he'd stop shooting himself in the foot... well... maybe he'd stop limping...
I'm all for smack... hell, that's why I'm here... but at least make it coherent! Can you honestly understand 3/4 of his posts, without reading them twice or more?
I guess that's just from hearing his momma yell out obscenities while her latest trick slammin' her for crack money... I suppose I should feel sorry for the poor little waife.... naaaaahhhh!

:evil: Funny ,Oldwart, I have no problem reading his post .Its a shame you have two read his post two or three times. Maybe if you Stand up and get off your brain you would be more "coherent"". Sorry you don`t understand good smack!or do you just block it out when you know your licked.:p

Billhoff
07-31-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Beefblow has a point....this IS a smack forum....fight back, don't whine.
It just shows he's getting to you.
Say something about his Dad's job of sweeping up toe nails down at the beauty salon. Something like, "Does he save them and use them as tooth picks?".......
Or the way he always trips and falls every time he ties to chew a stick of gum on his walk home from alternative school......
Or how amazing it is that they can teach a retard to use a computer....
Or his lack of teeth, due to a nasty c0ck sucKlng accident....
Or his enormous a$$, which is rapidly spreading across three states as I write this.....
Or the fact that he is soooo stupid...he can't even match the tags on his GrrAnimals.
Or how about the fact that he still has "L" and "R" on the toes of his shoes....but it doesn't help because he can never remember whether that means facing him or facing away from him.....
Or how about, When you see him carrying a bag of Doo-Dads, a rubber sheet, a tub of parkay, a wrist brace, and an old Jim Kelly Calender into his room and locking the door behind him....you know it must be date night.....
Try ANY thing...but don't whine.;) WARFRAT is the MOTHER of all WHINNERS, AGREED! :happydrin

WharfRat
07-31-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Funny ,Oldwart, I have no problem reading his post .Its a shame you have two read his post two or three times. Maybe if you Stand up and get off your brain you would be more "coherent"". Sorry you don`t understand good smack!or do you just block it out when you know your licked.:p

The only thing you guys have licked is Drew Bledsoe's scrotum...

Hmmm an illiterate saying he understands an illiterate... gee what a shock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beefalow
08-02-2002, 10:36 AM

The only thing you guys have licked is Drew Bledsoe's scrotum...

Hmmm an illiterate saying he understands an illiterate... gee what a shock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stick to what you do best Warfmouse, wasting space!Your makin me:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: And quite using bad words(scrotum)but then again that word is probably what you old folk said in the 50`s. I understand :monkey:wastedoldpigwartdodo:lol:

WharfRat
08-02-2002, 11:19 PM
Stick to what you do best Warfmouse, wasting space!Your makin me:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: And quite using bad words(scrotum)but then again that word is probably what you old folk said in the 50`s. I understand :monkey:wastedoldpigwartdodo:lol:

I wasn't even born in the 50's....Moron

And what do you mean by "quite using bad words"?

Quite what?

ooooohhhh.... you mean "quit"!

:rolleyes:

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 03:13 PM

I wasn't even born in the 50's....Moron

And what do you mean by "quite using bad words"?

Quite what?

ooooohhhh.... you mean "quit"!

:rolleyes:
WARFS DAILY AGENDA:
GET UP
EAT
GET ON COMPUTER
BITCH N MOAN
TAKE A NAP
EAT
TAKE PILLS
CRAB N COMPLAIN
TAKE ANOTHER NAP
EAT
GET ON COMPUTER
PISS N MOAN SOMEMORE
EAT
GET ON COMPUTER AGAIN
TAKE A NAP
TAKE OTHER PILLS
GO TO BED::sleep: :sleep: :evil:

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 03:20 PM
Again... it must be someone else's window you're looking in...

Billhoffs Day:

Get up
Spy on old men through their window
Run in bushes.. take care of business...alone
Smoke Crack
Smoke Crack
Get on computer... go to Finheaven to try and bust on WharfRat
Run in bushes.. take care of business..alone
Go to bed...take care of business..alone

I thought you upped your standards?

I guess you didn't stay mainstreamed very long after all, the guys in the white coats will bring your wrestling helmet, and take you back to your soft-walled room later this evening...

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 03:48 PM
Again... it must be someone else's window you're looking in...

Billhoffs Day:

Get up
Smoke Crack
Smoke Crack
Get on computer... go to Finheaven to try and bust on WharfRat
Run in bushes.. take care of business..alone
Go to bed...take care of business..alone

I thought you upped your standards?

I guess you didn't stay mainstreamed very long after all, the guys in the white coats will bring your wrestling helmet, and take you back to your soft-walled room later this evening... Thats right I live in my own little world,but its ok...they know me here.
10 things warfmouse knows about women:
10 Daaaa, Daaaaa,..ah...ah..ah..women have boobes:lol:

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 04:16 PM
Thats right I live in my own little world,but its ok...they know me here.
10 things warfmouse knows about women:
10 Daaaa, Daaaaa,..ah...ah..ah..women have boobes:lol:

Duuuuhhh yup... I guess that's how I got three kids... from staring at boobs! :goof:
ROFLMAO... I hope, for your sake, that you know better yourself... although I'm starting to doubt it at this point.

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 04:39 PM

Duuuuhhh yup... I guess that's how I got three kids... from staring at boobs! :goof:
ROFLMAO... I hope, for your sake, that you know better yourself... although I'm starting to doubt it at this point. don`t worry I do my home work on a daily basis your wifes commin over to join us, she needs me for an afternoon "delight" in fact she told me you have the body of a god.."BUDDHA":lol:

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 04:51 PM
don`t worry I do my home work on a daily basis your wifes commin over to join us, she needs me for an afternoon "delight" in fact she told me you have the body of a god.."BUDDHA":lol:

Do you really think the "yeah I do it with your wife" lines are effective anymore? They're only for people who have no comebacks, or don't get laid, or are mental midgets...

Oh... never mind, I see why you used it now...you're all of the above!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 08:14 PM

Do you really think the "yeah I do it with your wife" lines are effective anymore? They're only for people who have no comebacks, or don't get laid, or are mental midgets...

Oh... never mind, I see why you used it now...you're all of the above!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yea I guess your right,That was shallow, what about your mom:lol:

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 09:51 PM
Yea I guess your right,That was shallow, what about your mom:lol:

Oh? getting beaten up by the old men you gawk at through the window? Trying to switch to old women now? :lol:

Actually... it's still a weak "comeback", when you grow up are able to form coherent thoughts, you might be able to get under my skin... as for now, you're nothing more than the pesky little piss ant I swat on the urinal in the men's room...