PDA

View Full Version : The Blitz Report - **Replay Up**

TerryTate
09-22-2004, 04:41 AM
Disclaimer: The Blitz Report hosts Matt and Drew are by no means professional psychologists or doctors. :cooldude:

Do the Dolphins got you down? Well, the cast at TBR believes it has the medicine for you. Tonight is another weekly installment of our record-breaking show. In most things in life, talking about problems among peers is a great way to alleviate pain and suffering. The same applies here. We will be your Dr. Phils for the evening. :lol:

The following will be discussed on the show tonight:

The offensive line - Damion McIntosh is expected back this week. What does it mean for the offensive line in the next couple of games? Will McIntosh for Smith be the only adjustment that Line Coach Tony Wise will make?

Quarterback - Anti-Fiedler/Pro-Feeley supporters got their wish and got to see Feeley start this past weekend. Did you think Feeley was adequate when the offensive line actually protected him long enough to have the opportunity to make plays?

Running back - Lamar Gordon: Bad play, bad playcalling, bad o-line, learning a new system...which is it for the Miami backfield?

defense - One of the few pros in that game. The secondary stepped up, but ultimately succumbed to injuries late (loss of Will Poole, Wyrick getting burned), letting Bengals QB Carson Palmer be able to go down the field. The linebacking corps played at an amazingly high level, and it was the first time Zach Thomas and Junior Seau looked like an unstoppable duo. Despite the losses in the interior D-Line, backups and assisting linebackers were able to fill the void. Jason Taylor was a factor despite hurting his foot. Can this defense keep this team close now that Larry Chester is the latest Dolphin to go down with a season-ending injury?

Coaching - leeeet's not go there.

Expect Bengals fans to return to TBR tonight to rip into Drew, who was attacking the Bengals left and right last week but now has no choice but to respect them. That should be entertaining as they embarrass him.

This past weekend brought an array of injuries to the forefront, Larry Chester being on top of that list for Finheaven members. If you are a fantasy football player, you will want to tune in as our fantasy Guru Victor Anderson will be there to console you and try to find quick fixes for your teams, which were likely impacted this past weekend.

NOTE: Victor's Fantasy Football column for week three will be updated on the show website at 9 am EST. UPDATED

We will also be sure to go around the league and talk about the many surprises (0-2 Chiefs? whodathunkit?)

There are two new polls up this week on the TBR webpage, located at www.theblitzreport.net ... You can connect to listen there or you can go to www.finheaven.com/radio , where you can connect there as well and get help connecting if you are having trouble. The guide is all there :cool:

Finally, we will be giving away two free tickets and a parking pass to this Sunday's game vs. the Steelers. How can you win these tickets?? You'll have to listen in to find out.

If you would like to talk to us on the air tonight, IM us at KnightcastDJ on AOL Instant Messenger or we would prefer you calling and getting your voice on the show by dialing 407-823-4585.

We Look forward to your interaction!

Update: An replay of last night's show can be heard here. (http://67.19.23.220:8000/content/TheBlitzReport103.pls)

Matt and Drew
The Blitz Report

Birdman
09-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Is there a program I need to download to listen?

FakeSpike13
09-22-2004, 04:23 PM
yes... i had trouble connecting last time... do i have to dl something?

TerryTate
09-22-2004, 05:01 PM
it is recommended that you download winamp

www.finheaven.com/radio has a link to get winamp and has directions on how to play the stream afterwards....

FinsNYanksFan13
09-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Answer the phone tonight. Tony from NY will be calling up to vent a little hahahaha

Phin-o-rama
09-22-2004, 06:40 PM
ill be listening D:<

TerryTate
09-22-2004, 07:09 PM
hahahah alright Tony...

EDIT: Keep it clean :lol:

Muck
09-22-2004, 08:52 PM
Update: Tonight we'll be giving away two tickets to this Sunday's game vs. Pittsburgh. Parking pass included. Check the 1st post for details.

Birdman
09-22-2004, 09:09 PM
SHould I be hearing static right now?

Migs182005
09-22-2004, 10:07 PM
The show has gone live :cool: , tune in!

Muck
09-22-2004, 10:47 PM
That was really good Miguel.

Birdman
09-22-2004, 10:56 PM
<===winner!

I cant belive I won them tickets...

Migs182005
09-22-2004, 10:59 PM
That was really good Miguel.

Matt is the one that is really good. But thanks though ;)

Birdman
09-22-2004, 11:08 PM
Just asking, My Email was asked, make sure you got it right!
Birdman32@gmail.com

Muck
09-22-2004, 11:12 PM
I was just emailing you to confirm!!

Birdman
09-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Alright Muck, Sent back the Confirmation.

FinsNYanksFan13
09-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Congrats Birdman. Way to know your stuff (I couldn't find the answer anywhere). Enjoy the game.......................Go Dolphins

TerryTate
09-23-2004, 01:43 AM
Congrats Birdman....

Thanks to all that listened!

I hope I dont have to play that "Cricket" sound next week :shakeno: Maybe if the phins win we will have a better turnout :)

tehMick
09-23-2004, 01:53 AM
I totally spaced about the show tonite guys sorry.
I mean, i did get home at 11 but that's no excuse.
I should've remembered.
I am shamed.

mbmonk
09-23-2004, 02:36 AM
Hope you guys make an archieve available. I always miss it, but would love to hear it if possible.

FinsNYanksFan13
09-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Just want to say great show guys. I hope a lot more of the Dolphin fans get on the horn and get heard about what this team needs to do to get this thing turned around. I hope we win this week and get on the right track. Living in NY and heading into Week 4's game with the Jets 0-3 doesn't sound fun. I was living in hell until we finally turned the things around against the Jets last season. Anyway, you guys do a great service to Dolphins fans, especially us in NY who have to hear about the Jets and their fluke 2-0 start all day long.

outtawack311
09-23-2004, 08:12 PM
We were serious tony..you should call in JT and represent.

dolphin23
09-24-2004, 05:38 AM
Just want to say thank you for the available replay link, I work graveyard and unfortunately I work every wednesday thank you again this is the only way I can participate keep up the good work!