PDA

View Full Version : Wtf???

Justasportsfan
09-23-2004, 04:21 PM
It's been reported that the NFL Referees assoc. (whatever it's called) admitted to blowing 3 calls against the bills.

Henry's TD -7 pts.
The endzone holding/safety- 2 pts.
Holding penalty on Clements' return. cost us 80 yds

Who cares, damage is done it isn't gonna fix the standings for us.

Anyone hear anything about the fins game? Patriots?Sorry no limk. Reported on radio.

RickyTshirt
09-23-2004, 04:23 PM
bills?

good!

Lawrence
09-23-2004, 04:24 PM
It's been reported that the NFL Referees assoc. (whatever it's called) admitted to blowing 3 calls against the bills.

Henry's TD -7 pts.

Anyone hear anything about the fins game? Patriots?Sorry no limk. Reported on radio.Sucks man.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-23-2004, 04:24 PM

Henry's TD -7 pts.

Anyone hear anything about the fins game? Patriots?Sorry no limk. Reported on radio.

Same thing happened to the Fins last year in a loss.

Birdman
09-23-2004, 04:25 PM
We dont care about HS football games.(I kid,i kid.)

Mindwarp
09-23-2004, 04:27 PM
hope that puts presure on refs not to blow calls.. like Randy McMacs Catch..

JJ777
09-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Yeah like that crappy call in the Mia/Tenn game where McMike fumbled and Chambers scooped it up and scored. Bad call by refs. And that call on the goal line stand where they called holding on Howard. Throw was way off and uncatchable....total BS!!!

Justasportsfan
09-23-2004, 04:28 PM
to think we lost by 3 pts :cry:

BALLS DEEP
09-23-2004, 04:34 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

MarinoEqualsGod
09-23-2004, 04:37 PM
LMAO...that's awesome justa...thanx for brightening up my day :D . And i'm so sad to see you :cry: . Oh well, your season's pretty much done anyways :lol: (I realize i don't have much room to talk :( )

Justasportsfan
09-23-2004, 04:41 PM
LMAO...that's awesome justa...thanx for brightening up my day :D . And i'm so sad to see you :cry: . Oh well, your season's pretty much done anyways :lol: (I realize i don't have much room to talk :( ) Oh well. No excuses. We lost. I guess we'll have to win the old fashioned way and not the Patriots way :D.

MarinoEqualsGod
09-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Oh well. No excuses. We lost. I guess we'll have to win the old fashioned way and not the Patriots way :D.
This marks the first time I've ever agreed with a Bills fan! :eek:

Sal Lisitano
09-23-2004, 05:00 PM
This marks the first time I've ever agreed with a Bills fan! :eek:

And probably the last.

Timmy54
09-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Why would you come on here and look for sympathy??? I for one could care less and hope the refs cost you a ton of games this year and years to come!! Even tho I hate the Jets and Patsys more, dont think this is a place for anything but anti-bills talk.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Go Refs!!!!!

MarinoEqualsGod
09-23-2004, 05:04 PM
And probably the last.
No Doubt :cool:

BigFinFan
09-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Oh well. No excuses. We lost. I guess we'll have to win the old fashioned way and not the Patriots way :D.

Very Nice - you know we all hate the Pats!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

ltfinfan
09-23-2004, 05:17 PM

Henry's TD -7 pts.

it just kills yeah to hear that "sorry we blew those calls but there's nothing we can do"

FinFan72
09-23-2004, 05:24 PM

Henry's TD -7 pts.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :D :evil:

CanadaPhinsFan
09-23-2004, 07:33 PM
One thing you can say about the refs...they're consistant. They consistantly blow calls anyway. No way I would ever want that job though!

Marino1983
09-23-2004, 07:54 PM

Henry's TD -7 pts.

I agree justa... The NFL should stick those apologies and try to help the refs be more assertive in making the right call in the first place !!!!!
:yes:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
09-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Why would you come on here and look for sympathy??? I for one could care less and hope the refs cost you a ton of games this year and years to come!! Even tho I hate the Jets and Patsys more, dont think this is a place for anything but anti-bills talk.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Go Refs!!!!!:moon:

BigFinFan
09-24-2004, 01:18 PM
:moon:

:roflmao: