PDA

View Full Version : Trade question

PhinPhreak
09-24-2004, 03:11 PM
Let me know what you think of this trade.

Moss
D Foster
Shockey

for

P Holmes
T Gonzo

AggieFin21
09-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Who's ever getting the Moss,Foster,Shockey side of it is doing a little better. Foster is going to be putting up monster numbers while Davis is out and could possibly make it very hard to take him out when Davis is ready to return. Shockey is slacking off right now but only because NY is using him all wrong, you have to think they'll come around and he'll be a top TE again. And Moss is Moss, enough said....(If you are talking about Randy. If you're talking about Santana then make the trade from Gonzo and Holmes right away)

inFINSible
09-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Gonzo is doing nothing so far...and he probably won't because he's the only legitimate receiving threat that KC has right now....i have him on my team but, I just got lucky and picked up Daniel Graham off waivers so I'm probably sending Gonzo to the bench.

MikeO
09-25-2004, 12:11 AM
KC's offense isn't what it once was. They have ZERO wide receivers to speak of. So teams just double Priest and Gonzo and dare the KC WR's to beat them.

They can't.........I wouldn't part with Moss or Foster right now to be honest.

JPhinfan86
10-01-2004, 02:50 AM
My first thought was that you had better be talking about Santana Moss. If so I agree with AggieFin21. If you're talking about Randy then there is no hope for you if you're willing to trade him away. :smackhead :lol:

Emskirch
10-02-2004, 08:32 PM
I would really have to see your roster and scoring. Priest is an animal. RB's in typical FF leagues are gold. Randy Moss in MOST leagues is NOT taken with the 1st pick in the draft.

Moss for Priest straight up is a steal.

D Foster for TGonz is a steal if you HAVE to start a TE. Foster is a fill-in, when Davis comes back, foster goes back to his backup/sharing duties.

Shockey is a bum who can't stay healthy.

I think Priest/Gonzo part of the trade wins out.