PDA

View Full Version : K. Barlow or L. Gorden or Mcmichael?

rafael
09-24-2004, 07:59 PM
I need advice. Should I go with an injured Barlow against a very good Seattle run D; a slightly injured Gorden (behind our o-line) against an ok Pitt run D; or go with Mcmike? If anyone of them gets me a TD, I'll be thrilled. What do you guys recommend?

MikeO
09-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Well, I don't know what kind of f-'d up league you are in. But play McMichael over the 2 running backs.

rafael
09-25-2004, 01:05 AM
Well, I don't know what kind of f-'d up league you are in. But play McMichael over the 2 running backs.

In this league, in addition to my starting positions, I have a wr/te slot and a wr/rb slot. I usually play a wr and a rb since those positions tend to score more, but this week it seems to make more sense to go wr and te. Thanks for your advice.

Dolphin1184
09-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Randy... for sure.

t2thejz
09-25-2004, 09:54 AM
I say Barlow..he is the safer choice

MikeO
09-25-2004, 02:48 PM
In this league, in addition to my starting positions, I have a wr/te slot and a wr/rb slot. I usually play a wr and a rb since those positions tend to score more, but this week it seems to make more sense to go wr and te. Thanks for your advice.
Well, if the Miami game is postponed........then go with one of the RB's.

painnotpleasure
09-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Normally I'd say Barlow but because of his injury, and Seattle's run D.. plus Robertson or whatever his name is will get some carries this week... I'd go with McMike.