PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans I apologize.....

Predaphin
07-30-2002, 02:25 PM
Thats right......... I WCoastFin apologize for making a mistake in saying there is no smart Bill fans out there.....but I was wrong.

As I posted to a reply on BBI about a QB contreversy....I stumbled upon a smart Bills fan and this is what I said................

WCoastFin : Dont get me started on Jay Fiedler, We all know he is not as bad as Drew Bledsoe.....hes better.

jjm1967200: Better over a few seasons, maybe, but bas QBs don't throw for 30,000 yards.

.....................Thats right he has admitted that Fiedler is better than Bledsoe. Now if you guys hang around this guy for a while you might learn something!

beefalow
07-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Thats right......... I WCoastFin apologize for making a mistake in saying there is no smart Bill fans out there.....but I was wrong.

As I posted to a reply on BBI about a QB contreversy....I stumbled upon a smart Bills fan and this is what I said................

WCoastFin : Dont get me started on Jay Fiedler, We all know he is not as bad as Drew Bledsoe.....hes better.

jjm1967200: Better over a few seasons, maybe, but bas QBs don't throw for 30,000 yards.

.....................Thats right he has admitted that Fiedler is better than Bledsoe. Now if you guys hang around this guy for a while you might learn something! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh , begeeeeeeezes are we suposed to believe THAT!!:lol: Your waaaaaay to smart for me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :monkey: FLAPEARS

3W
07-30-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

.....................Thats right he has admitted that Fiedler is better than Bledsoe. Now if you guys hang around this guy for a while you might learn something!

let Gay Fiddler throw a few hundred thousand more passes without getting picked off and for about 20,000 more yards like DB and get back to us

:goof:

TigerJ
08-08-2002, 12:18 AM
Please don't apologize, WCoastFin. I wouldn't want to think you thought highly of any Bills fan. BTW, Bledsoe is having a terrific camp and is going to kick butt this year.

Dolfan984
08-08-2002, 01:15 AM
Bledsoe is still no Marino ;)

Clumpy
08-08-2002, 01:48 AM
I don't remember Marino doing much when it really counted.

Bledsoe will lead us to the playoffs!! :)

WharfRat
08-08-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I don't remember Marino doing much when it really counted.

Bledsoe will lead us to the playoffs!! :)

You have a bad memory then... Marino always came through... it was his supporting cast that let him down....

RobertHoover
08-08-2002, 08:18 AM
It's always the other guys when Marino is concerned. When is it his fault you haven't seen a SB since 1984.

dolfan06
08-08-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
It's always the other guys when Marino is concerned. When is it his fault you haven't seen a SB since 1984. is the sting of 4 losses in a row(a record that will never be beaten, i might add)still on you're mind. well you have to live with it, so i guess you have to vent someway!:hitself: :rofl:

The Grim Reaper
08-08-2002, 09:05 AM
Drew Bledose is a much better QB and this is from a Dolphins fan so learn to live with that fellow Dolphins fans. Fiedler throws a bunch of wobbly lame-duck passes and you people think he's bound for the Hall of Fame. What a pity you people are. You are so blind.

RobertHoover
08-08-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
is the sting of 4 losses in a row(a record that will never be beaten, i might add)still on you're mind. well you have to live with it, so i guess you have to vent someway!:hitself: :rofl:

The point is this idiot, every time Marino's failing are mentioned it's because he had no supporting cast. I have no problem with the Bills 4 SB defeats. I've moved on. Seems the Marino apologists can't seem to do the same.

bigbry
08-08-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by The Grim Reaper
Drew Bledose is a much better QB and this is from a Dolphins fan so learn to live with that fellow Dolphins fans. Fiedler throws a bunch of wobbly lame-duck passes and you people think he's bound for the Hall of Fame. What a pity you people are. You are so blind.

Listen-up Grimey Peeper. no one has said Jay Fiedler will go to the HOF. Just like no one says you are intelligent. Get it? Now run away and come back another day. Under a new name.

BB

The Grim Reaper
08-08-2002, 07:45 PM
Regardless of what you say Little Bry, Fiedler is a mere average QB at best and he will be the Dolphins undoing this season. Watch and see.

dolfan06
08-08-2002, 08:03 PM
Regardless of what you say Little Bry, Fiedler is a mere average QB at best and he will be the Dolphins undoing this season. Watch and see. and shove it up your ass in about 6 mo.!:rolleyes:

WNYRat
08-08-2002, 08:31 PM
Nice vocabulary for a moderator--hope you don't have a double-standard for fans of other teams df06.

Why did the Dolphin fan keep his pc hooked to a single website from the internet for six solid months, 24/7 ??

Because he wanted to save the post.

dolfan06
08-08-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by WNYRat
Nice vocabulary for a moderator--hope you don't have a double-standard for fans of other teams df06.

Why did the Dolphin fan keep his pc hooked to a single website from the internet for six solid months, 24/7 ??

Because he wanted to save the post. do you see what the name of this forum is, you idiot! and i'm not the moderator for this forum, so anything goes.

why, do you think you can just walk in here any old time and lay down some smack and nothing happens.:shakeno:

WharfRat
08-08-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
It's always the other guys when Marino is concerned. When is it his fault you haven't seen a SB since 1984.

I never said he was perfect, but the truth is... he never had a defense to speak of (with the possible exception of 84-86)...never had a running game, everytime we'd draft or sign a "deep threat" after Clayton and Duper ( see yatil green, lamar thomas,etc) he'd get hurt... true his last season was less than prolific, but you can't tell me that all those 4th quarter comebacks weren't due to him, or the records he holds aren't his doing... Look at the players around Tarkington during his career... Marino shattered his records.... and then some! He played better "when it counted" because of his "fire" and heart.... and yes...I maintain, that if he would have had a Thurman Thomas in his backfield... and the Defense you had then...He'd have more than one ring....

bigbry
08-08-2002, 10:29 PM
Regardless of what you say Little Bry, Fiedler is a mere average QB at best and he will be the Dolphins undoing this season. Watch and see.

Actually the stats prove you wrong. But lets not confuse you with the truth. We all know why you hate Jay.
But the question to you will always remain the same. Will Jay having a bad year please you? or the Dolphins as a team having a bad year please you more?.
You are nothing more then a bigot with a complex.
And all you can hope for is to say,"I told you so". Pathetic!!!!
Two 11-5 seasons with Jay must really hurt.

BB

The Grim Reaper
08-08-2002, 11:25 PM
We will be no better than 9-7 this year WITH Jay- Little Bry. Read it and weep.

dolfan06
08-09-2002, 12:49 AM
imposters suck!

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 06:40 AM
Oh give it a rest already will ya Little Bry. Please, we know you love Fiedler with all your heart and soul but don't get so mushy on here.

iceblizzard69
08-09-2002, 07:44 AM
Iron Man, please leave before you get smacked on like crazy. I am warning you. It is for your own good.

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 09:14 AM
I hope you don't think you're scaring me off because I'll make you look like the silly little creep that you are.

WharfRat
08-09-2002, 10:04 AM
I hope you don't think you're scaring me off because I'll make you look like the silly little creep that you are.

:rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
08-09-2002, 10:12 AM
The Grim Reaper is just a guy who hasn't had any interaction with a human being in over 3 months, so he came back here because a message board is the his only way of interacting with human beings.

Capt. Dick
08-09-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The Grim Reaper is just a guy who hasn't had any interaction with a human being in over 3 months, so he came back here because a message board is the his only way of interacting with human beings.

I think you hit it dead on, ice. He`s on a short leave from St. Mary`s school for the dim witted, where he was held in isolation because of inteminable pants crapping.

WharfRat
08-09-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I think you hit it dead on, ice. He`s on a short leave from St. Mary`s school for the dim witted, where he was held in isolation because of inteminable pants crapping.

So when did he escape from the softwalled room with no windows?

Capt. Dick
08-09-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

So when did he escape from the softwalled room with no windows?

I think the best way to get rid of him is to call mosquito control.

dolfan06
08-09-2002, 08:16 PM

So when did he escape from the softwalled room with no windows? he hid under his napkin, the guys not very big

The Grim Reaper
08-09-2002, 08:20 PM
Keep it comin' little boys, I love your feeble attempts to make me laugh. How lame you all are.

dolfan06
08-09-2002, 08:41 PM
hey rim! do the world a favor and pull your lower lip over your head and swallow! we all know you know how to swallow!

The Grim Reaper
08-10-2002, 01:42 AM
That's an old one why don't you try something newer then that.

MOULDSROCKS
08-10-2002, 02:09 AM
Actually, fielders stats prove he was average.

p.s. Marino was Kelly's Bitch. Period. Stats aren't worth a damn when all you do is pass.

The Grim Reaper
08-10-2002, 04:04 AM
Being a phin fan I agree with you MOULDSROCKS, many phin fans are completely braindead...especially dolfan06 and Captain Dickie

iceblizzard69
08-10-2002, 09:18 AM
Fiedler is average with very good talent around him with a great offensive coordinator. He is in for a big year.

Capt. Dick
08-10-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Fiedler is average with very good talent around him with a great offensive coordinator. He is in for a big year.

Couldn`t have said it better myself, kiddo.

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 01:00 PM
That's an old one why don't you try something newer then that. he kept showing me over and over but i never could get the handle on it so i never would try it!:D

Billhoff
08-10-2002, 05:08 PM

I think the best way to get rid of him is to call mosquito control. Is that why you guys all scatter when the lights come on? capt COCKroach
COCKrat
COCKbry...One good thing ..you know what they say.. **** roaches live forever...you guys are safe!

Billhoff
08-10-2002, 05:15 PM

Couldn`t have said it better myself, kiddo. Can your holier then now off-cordinater block seven guys, does he even play, noooooo,you have a bunch of no-names who can`t run block worth a CRAP!... LITTLE RICKY ...*SNAP*.......

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 05:15 PM
screen name, jerkoff that fits you perfectly!;) :p

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 05:20 PM
Being a phin fan I agree with you MOULDSROCKS, many phin fans are completely braindead...especially dolfan06 and Captain Dickie talk about playing the same tune over and over? grimey raper, the older you get the more phrases you can use. you'll learn more when you get on to the third grade.

YOUR A DOLPHIN FAN, pleeease, give me a break, iron panties!

WharfRat
08-10-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06

YOUR A DOLPHIN FAN, pleeease, give me a break, iron panties!

Don't be fooled... he's no Dolphin fan... he's only here to try and start crap.. Probably Kfags boyfriend. He's getting weaker as he gets mad, he sees we're all having fun at his expense, and coming back with things like "Keep it comin' little boys, I love your feeble attempts to make me laugh. How lame you all are."

Next it will be "Oh yeah? I know you are but what am I?"

WharfRat
08-10-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Is that why you guys all scatter when the lights come on? capt COCKroach
COCKrat
COCKbry...One good thing ..you know what they say.. **** roaches live forever...you guys are safe!

You really do have an obsession with male genitalia don't you?

Capt. Dick
08-10-2002, 10:41 PM

Don't be fooled... he's no Dolphin fan... he's only here to try and start crap.. Probably Kfags boyfriend. He's getting weaker as he gets mad, he sees we're all having fun at his expense, and coming back with things like "Keep it comin' little boys, I love your feeble attempts to make me laugh. How lame you all are."

Next it will be "Oh yeah? I know you are but what am I?"

What rim job lacks in personality, he makes up for with stupidity.

The Grim Reaper
08-10-2002, 11:23 PM
You all know about stupidity since you epitomize the word. It amuses how how stupid you all are. I thought you couldn't get any dumber but you prove me wrong over and over. :shakeno: :shakeno:

dolfan06
08-10-2002, 11:49 PM

Next it will be "Oh yeah? I know you are but what am I?" don't worry, i didn't believe i from his first post.

but one thing i have noticed is, these clowns all need reinforcement from each other. they can't go it alone, they have to pat each on the back so to speak, give each other an atta-boy!
they are sad really, they just need companionship!:rolleyes:

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 07:07 AM
I'm not mad, I am both saddened and ashamed that you aren't mature enough to accept other peoples opinions dolfan06. You really need to find some maturity somewhere. It's people like you who give all football fans a bad name.

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 11:19 AM
I'm not mad, I am both saddened and ashamed that you aren't mature enough to accept other peoples opinions dolfan06. You really need to find some maturity somewhere. It's people like you who give all football fans a bad name.

Actually, it's morons such as yourself who give fans a bad name. You're the type that throws bottles on the field. Opinions are fine, and smack is cool... but what you do here is sit there with one thumb up your arse, calling people dumb. I have yet to see anything that proves you are smarter than the average slug.
If you're so intellectually limited, that your best shots are "Jay Feidler sucks" and "you are so stupid", then you need to go back to your little school for the mentally bankrupt.
The little yellow bus will be arriving shortly, make sure Mommy holds your hand until it stops and the doors open, we can't have you running out in front of it, or walking into the closed doors again....

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 11:31 AM
I'm not mad, I am both saddened and ashamed that you aren't mature enough to accept other peoples opinions dolfan06. You really need to find some maturity somewhere. It's people like you who give all football fans a bad name. that impersonate others that give football a bad name!

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 12:09 PM
Like I said, you brainless adult children don't have a clue and it goes back to a lack of parenting while you grew up. I feel sorry for you deprived adults who act like children. There are places you can get help for your mental disorders and I suggest you look into that right away.

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 12:13 PM
Like I said, you brainless adult children don't have a clue and it goes back to a lack of parenting while you grew up. I feel sorry for you deprived adults who act like children. There are places you can get help for your mental disorders and I suggest you look into that right away. very weak!:lol:

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 12:27 PM
Kind of like your childhood huh?

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 01:01 PM
Kind of like your childhood huh?
No... kind of like your rhetoric. Do you actually think for a moment that your petty, childish rantings are bothering us? I, for one, think it's hilarious how you keep getting more and more angry, and not knowing what to say next... so you come off with something to the effect of "you're so stupid". Go back to the trailer park, tell your momma that she needs to stop selling her favors for crack, and send you to school. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn enough to get by in this world as a sewer worker, or if you're lucky, you may just get something as glamorous as being the guy who empties the porta-potties at the construction sites.
That's if, and only if, you reach the intelligence level of a Tahitian tree frog.

The Grim Reaper
08-11-2002, 01:30 PM
Like I said, I'm not angry at all. I'm sitting here laughing at how ignorant all of you are. My god I have never seen so many ignorant people in one place on the internet. It's so funny I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

WharfRat
08-11-2002, 01:37 PM
Like I said, I'm not angry at all. I'm sitting here laughing at how ignorant all of you are. My god I have never seen so many ignorant people in one place on the internet. It's so funny I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Great comeback! Can you think of anything besides that one though?

bigbry
08-11-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Is that why you guys all scatter when the lights come on? capt COCKroach
COCKrat

I see you are beginning to deal with your inadequacy. We have C-o-c-k-s while you have a tiny weenie. Tell me, does your wife buy those little weenies in a can and put them in a place where you will see them just to mess with ya? Ahhh, poor "little" j-hoff.

BB

dolfan06
08-11-2002, 04:20 PM
Like I said, I'm not angry at all. I'm sitting here laughing at how ignorant all of you are. My god I have never seen so many ignorant people in one place on the internet. It's so funny I don't know whether to laugh or cry. "i'm sitting here laughing" do you have that phrase copied in your pc somewhere, you use it often enough. i've seen mental retards that sit around and laugh but they don't know what the hell they're laughing about! i think your one of them.:lastyr: 3-13!