PDA

View Full Version : STUPID OFFENDED fin-fan children and their parents!!!

MOULDSROCKS
07-31-2002, 12:21 AM
apparently THIS avatar is offensive too :rolleyes:

Kids, and even some adult fin-fans who frequent this site have been complaining about my avatar...

Why?

1) It causes fans to realize that the fins suck
2) It causes people to become bills fans
3) It causes nightmares
4) It has alreaddy put 200 people in therapy

There are already 3 lawsuits filed, b/c the scary sight of this fin-fan has traumatized many many people.

Also, an organization has been created: "Moms against crazy Fin-Fans" b/c the sight of these horribly ugly creatures has caused many children to be scared for life....

I hope that in light of this tragedy, people realize tha being a fin-fan is a dangerous thing.....

GO BILLS!!!!!

kfman87
07-31-2002, 12:26 AM
MACFF like the name, are we gonna see a SACFF soon? Students against crazy fin-fans?

kfman87
07-31-2002, 12:34 AM
I HOPE SO!!!

MOULDSROCKS
07-31-2002, 01:16 AM
it's about time!

kfman87
07-31-2002, 01:18 AM
How about FFFACFF, fellow fin fans against crazy fin fans

iceblizzard69
07-31-2002, 08:57 AM
I have never complained about anyones avatar, even though I did prefer the Wanny avatar.

WharfRat
07-31-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I have never complained about anyones avatar, even though I did prefer the Wanny avatar.

Besides... I've seen barfalow fans who looked just as ridiculous...
I also thought that as avatars go... the wanny avatar was more creative... at least you put some thought into it...more original, ya know? Besides... it always reminded me of Alfred E Neuman from MAD magazine! :D

WharfRat
07-31-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
apparently THIS avatar is offensive too :rolleyes:

2) It causes people to become bills fans
3) It causes nightmares
4) It has alreaddy put 200 people in therapy

Proof positive that becoming a Bills fan causes nightmares, and puts people in therapy!

You heard it from Mouldsy himself... :goof:

iceblizzard69
07-31-2002, 10:02 AM
I don't know why anyone would waste their time complaining about avatars, I personally could care less what a Bills fan has as their avatar, they have the same right as we do to express their opinion. However, the people at BBI have changed my avatar before to some Bills crap and changed my profile to say bad things about the Fins, at least the finheaven mods don't do that to Bills fans over here.

MOULDSROCKS
08-01-2002, 01:20 AM
:rolleyes: :lol:

dolfan06
08-01-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I don't know why anyone would waste their time complaining about avatars, I personally could care less what a Bills fan has as their avatar, they have the same right as we do to express their opinion. However, the people at BBI have changed my avatar before to some Bills crap and changed my profile to say bad things about the Fins, at least the finheaven mods don't do that to Bills fans over here. i thought i mis spelled a couple of words over there. i also have an opinion who rude american is!

MOULDSROCKS
08-01-2002, 01:20 PM
oh man now i hear it causes nausea!!!! WTF!

dolfan06
08-01-2002, 08:31 PM
for a site that sucks, we sure do get alot of bills fans hangin around!

MOULDSROCKS
08-01-2002, 09:42 PM
yeah, there are more Bills than fin-fans... your site doesn't necessarily suck but your fans do!!!

there are only 20 people here at the most at one time (in all the forums together) while at BBI we have about 200!

iceblizzard69
08-01-2002, 10:01 PM
BBI lost half of its base to BFZ. I see a little bit more posting at BBI, but many of the main members left for BFZ.

MOULDSROCKS
08-01-2002, 10:02 PM
ok so half the members leave.... but we still have over 3000 active members!!!! and 10x more traffic than you guys!!! LMFAO!

dolfan06
08-01-2002, 11:30 PM
uhh, how much longer has BBI been around, we just got rolling in september!

WharfRat
08-02-2002, 12:06 AM
your site doesn't necessarily suck but your fans do!!!

I guess that's why the Bills have so many more votes on sign3 than the Phins do?

Oh...wait... I was mistaken... the Phins are only several THOUSAND votes ahead...

I guess all those "devoted" Bills fans are too ashamed to vote?

MOULDSROCKS
08-02-2002, 12:35 AM
i don't know what the hell that sign 3 thing is..... so, no comment

dolfan06
08-02-2002, 12:51 AM
http://morales-studio.com/sign3/vote.html

WharfRat
08-02-2002, 06:55 AM
i don't know what the hell that sign 3 thing is..... so, no comment

My point exactly.... Bills insider is in on it too... I guess they just don't care....

RobertHoover
08-02-2002, 08:03 AM
Whats the point of voting WR?

Having the most votes on sign3 doesn't mean a damn thing. Do you think the fish having lots of votes has anything to do with the campaign your Mods put on the main board here.

WharfRat
08-02-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Whats the point of voting WR?

Having the most votes on sign3 doesn't mean a damn thing. Do you think the fish having lots of votes has anything to do with the campaign your Mods put on the main board here.

My point hoov, was to rebuff mouldy's comments about Dolphans sucking, by showing that we have the enthusiasm, and wherewithall to put on the "campaigns", and go vote...
rather than saying "what's the point", which is rather apathetic, don't you think? Truthfully... no it really doesn't mean much as far as the quality of the actual teams go... but it does reflect a strong sense of support from the fans....

RobertHoover
08-02-2002, 08:51 AM
The thing Wharf is during the course of a year there are probably 50 places that have "Best Fan" votes. CNNSi, ESPN, every fantasy site, NFL.com etc. After a while whats the point. It just proves a group can campaign every once in a while.

To measure fan sites just look at hits. Not members (lots of lurkers), not posts (Same), just number of visits. That should tell the story.

And for the record BBI didn't drop half its members to BFZ. Actually lots of people post on both. Only a select few (those involved in the split) stay to one or the other.

dolfan06
08-02-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

My point hoov, was to rebuff mouldy's comments about Dolphans sucking, by showing that we have the enthusiasm, and wherewithall to put on the "campaigns", and go vote...
rather than saying "what's the point", which is rather apathetic, don't you think? Truthfully... no it really doesn't mean much as far as the quality of the actual teams go... but it does reflect a strong sense of support from the fans.... :)

3W
08-02-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
http://morales-studio.com/sign3/vote.html

....and if I had to guess, about 20,000 of those votes have you and Wharf's names on them...hell, I heard that you had to replace the "enter" key on your keyboard fives times this month alone because it was worn out:eek: :goof:

dolfan06
08-02-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by 3W

....and if I had to guess, about 20,000 of those votes have you and Wharf's names on them...hell, I heard that you had to replace the "enter" key on your keyboard fives times this month alone because it was worn out:eek: :goof: hell, since manny changed everything, and since i'm working days now, i can only vote between 5-10 times a day my wife won't let me sit on the computer when she's home. she needs it for work!