PDA

View Full Version : How I will resurrect my FFB teams

DolfanDaveInATX
09-27-2004, 10:11 AM
Starting today, I will employ the "whoever plays Miami" strategy for selecting my starting defense. Following each week, I will scour my leagues' waiver wires to see if the starting defense for Miami's opponent that week is available. If so, I will pick up that unit and immediately insert it into my lineup for that week. :(

SuperMarksBros.
09-27-2004, 04:40 PM
sadly, thats how i selected my FF defense. i looked at the available D's with my last pick and chose tennessee. i worked out great, they gave up next to no yards while shutting miami out and scoring on D. they scored TONS of points.

:cry: :shakeno:

JPhinfan86
10-01-2004, 01:13 AM
At least that way you guys can salvage something from watching our Fins self destruct. :shakeno:

Emskirch
10-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Its sad; but its true, I picked up the Jets D while having the Bucs D on my bench. Seattle is on a bye; but at 5 bucks a pickup, I can't do it every week, lol.

Jimmy James
10-02-2004, 08:30 PM
This really only works if your league scores points given up by the D. I have used a D playing Miami in a league where we just score sacks, INTs, fumble recoveries, TDs, and safeties. The team didn't really do any better than most defenses...

Emskirch
10-02-2004, 08:35 PM
This really only works if your league scores points given up by the D. I have used a D playing Miami in a league where we just score sacks, INTs, fumble recoveries, TDs, and safeties. The team didn't really do any better than most defenses...

In my league; we get points for yards allowed, points, sacks, int, fr, tds and safeties.

Miami's O is the worst I have seen since playing Fantasy football in 95.