PDA

View Full Version : i no this is going to get moved

dolphinators13
07-31-2002, 10:23 PM
this *** kafman is in the smack forum.. we need dolphin fans to gang up on him... he was talking early how there we no dolphin fan.. so help

FinHeavenAJ
07-31-2002, 10:32 PM
Dude... simple way to handle this is by PMing me or something. Obviously who ever that guy is, he is trying to start crap... People that are in the Dolphins forum are here to talk Dolphins football not gang up on people.

Predaphin
08-01-2002, 12:04 PM
Man you dont know how many times Ive sent this guy with his tail between his legs.

RobertHoover
08-01-2002, 12:31 PM
How many times WCoast? Tell us. He keeps coming back and slapping you around. Hell, he posted on another thread 10 minutes after you types that little gem out.

3W
08-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by dolphinators13
this *** kafman is in the smack forum.. we need dolphin fans to gang up on him... he was talking early how there we no dolphin fan.. so help

You don't really think that we are going to sit around and let you and your recruits gang up on my homey kafman, do you dolphinhater13? :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

3W
08-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Man you dont know how many times Ive sent this guy with his tail between his legs.

Hey Toasty, the only one you are capable of smacking is your self, everytime you look in the mirror in the morning at that big, tumorous, nub sitting your shoulders that you call a head...BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D :lol: :lol:

MOULDSROCKS
08-01-2002, 01:14 PM
Do you want him banned or something???? He hasn't done anything wrong yet.... well except embarass your sorry ass... I think you just want revenge!

3W
08-01-2002, 01:26 PM
Really, he has done nothing wrong that I can see at all..whats up with that?:confused:

dirtywhiteboy
08-01-2002, 07:52 PM
the ONLY thing he has done wrong is posting some of the most sorry fuggin' tard laced smack i have ever seen! that crappy smack will now be re-named just for koff-man, it will now be reffered to as "smick"...the cute version of smack.
puberty is a mother fugger eh koff-man?

Billhoff
08-01-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Man you dont know how many times Ive sent this guy with his tail between his legs. The only thing between his legs is YOU!

WharfRat
08-02-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
The only thing between his legs is YOU!

... and I guess you're an eye witness? What's the matter...jealous?

MOULDSROCKS
08-02-2002, 01:10 AM
hey dolphinators13.... what else do you "no"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

WharfRat
08-02-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
hey dolphinators13.... what else do you "no"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

dude, have you read kfboy, or billcoff's posts?

just as funny... just as pathetic.... you don't know whether to laugh, or fell sorry for them...

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

... and I guess you're an eye witness? What's the matter...jealous? I`m jealous that the voices in your head are saying "I love the bills"I`ll try not to interrupt you while your talking to yourself!

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I`m jealous that the voices in your head are saying "I love the bills"I`ll try not to interrupt you while your talking to yourself!

I'd rather be stuck talking to myself for eternity, then be forced to talk to a complete idiot like you for more than a few minutes at a time.... your Mama must be ashamed to take you out in your stroller...every time you open your mouth, sh!t comes flyin' out....