PDA

View Full Version : Vick Commercial

ched27
09-27-2004, 02:58 PM
I know this isn't fin news, but with a depressing e-mails going around i wanted to see if you guys or girls got a view of the micheal vick commercial. the commercial that's like a virtual roller coaster, i thought i was freaking funny as hell.

Spider Man
09-27-2004, 02:59 PM
My sides were hurting from laughing so hard....

Jwcolour
You notice how many New York Giants got creamed or missed tackles in that commercial...I see some Bias there

holdhotter
yeah its awesome
a nice change from all the crap *** advertisement that fills the rest of the space

fish2004
09-27-2004, 03:09 PM
even my fiance laughed and she (pains me to say it) hates football.

DolphinzD
09-27-2004, 03:16 PM
While we're on the topic of funny football things not related to the Dolphins, did anyone see the Indy-Green Bay game yesterday, and what happened around the 2-minute warning in the fourth quarter? The Colts were trying to run out the clock, and there had been a stoppage of play. I don't remember for what reason, but the clock was to start rolling at 2:40. The announcers wondered why the heck Peyton Manning was bringing the Colts to the line of scrimmage, rather than going back into the huddle, since a play didn't need to be run before the 2-minute warning. So what happens? Peyton does his chicken dance, walking around and talking to his offensive line, for the ENTIRE 40 seconds while the Packers just stood there, wondering if he was going to run a play (they still had a timeout left to burn). I don't think I've ever laughed so hard watching a football game.

Mindwarp
09-27-2004, 03:19 PM
I want to go on the Vic Experiance! that looked like alot of fun.

09-27-2004, 06:17 PM
While we're on the topic of funny football things not related to the Dolphins, did anyone see the Indy-Green Bay game yesterday, and what happened around the 2-minute warning in the fourth quarter? The Colts were trying to run out the clock, and there had been a stoppage of play. I don't remember for what reason, but the clock was to start rolling at 2:40. The announcers wondered why the heck Peyton Manning was bringing the Colts to the line of scrimmage, rather than going back into the huddle, since a play didn't need to be run before the 2-minute warning. So what happens? Peyton does his chicken dance, walking around and talking to his offensive line, for the ENTIRE 40 seconds while the Packers just stood there, wondering if he was going to run a play (they still had a timeout left to burn). I don't think I've ever laughed so hard watching a football game.

That was pretty cool.

Wasn't that game the exact opposite of watching Dolphins football this year?