PDA

View Full Version : New Member

J-E-T-S
08-01-2002, 04:10 PM
How's it goin everyone. I'm new, and I would just like to thank the Dolphins for the last 4 years.

dirtywhiteboy
08-01-2002, 04:13 PM
suck, suck, suck...

jack
08-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Hey J-E-T-S !!

I'm new too. I joined after reading this MB for several weeks and found it the best one around.

Welcome to good FB discusion - but if you think this is a Smack MB - you'll soon find out otherwise.

We all know the "8 in a row" thing and this year with the whipping on the Jets we will give you, we will begin our streak.

Again welcome - assuming you are interested in talking football. How is Vinny's thumb?

J-E-T-S
08-01-2002, 04:24 PM
Hey,
I'll keep the smack to a minimum, as i am interested in talking serious football, and having some friendly debates. Vinny's thumb? It seems to be more serious than they first thought. Some are saying he will be out for much of preseason, while others say it is day-to-day. I don't know, but I am happy Chad can get reps with the 1st team and hopefully take over the starting role.

BLITZKRIEG
08-01-2002, 04:57 PM
Welcome....

It's good to have a Jets fan over here who isn't interested in talking smack.....

I go over to the gang green everyday, and I must say that those guys are very cool....

Good luck this year.....

Ps. - Just some friendly advice. If you really want to be taken seriously about talking football, you may want to dump that 8 in a row and counting thing after today.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

akfinfan
08-01-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by J-E-T-S
How's it goin everyone. I'm new, and I would just like to thank the Dolphins for the last 4 years.

It's always nice to have somebody else to bash, and it's fun to bash somebody elses team.

I heard you guys are asking Pee-Wee leagues for offensive linemen because you are running short......is this true??

clayton83
08-01-2002, 05:04 PM
on the subject of serious football, whats the deal with sam coward?

from what i have been reading, he hasn't made a practice yet and the jet players are starting to complain about it.

whole lotta dough fo a guy who can't get over his achilles problem.

looks like you guys are going to have an injury filled year.

dolphinators13
08-01-2002, 05:06 PM
the JETS SUCK!!! ur little team wont even make the playoffs... o and how is vinny's finger doing..

jgarMD
08-01-2002, 05:11 PM
Jets fan:

The fact wil remain that your organization will always be second rate. YOur "luck" over the dolphins will end this year, and your reign of being the 5th worst team of the 90's will rigtfully resume. There is nothing worse in the world than a Jets fan...NOTHING!

clayton83
08-01-2002, 05:14 PM
a fine welcome from the fins faithfull. :p

:monkey: on the jets!!

dirtywhiteboy
08-01-2002, 05:23 PM
lmao! i see this thread being moved...better go and grab some reinforcements j-i-t-s:D

J-E-T-S
08-01-2002, 05:30 PM
Reinforcements eh...

Miamian
08-01-2002, 06:00 PM
FYI, I bunch of us are going be tailgating at the Dolphins-Jets game in September.

dolfan06
08-01-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
FYI, I bunch of us are going be tailgating at the Dolphins-Jets game in September. i'd like to go to the jets game, but my wife swore she would never bail me out again. i can't even go to a fins/raiders game by myself. thus the need for more than one ticket!:D