PDA

View Full Version : The BBI wants Dolphin Fans.....

bigbry
08-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Here is an E-Mail I received today.

"The BBI, the biggest and hottest Bills site on the net is looking for writers
and graphics people.

Do you have the right stuff?

Send us an email at BillsInsider@juno.com

We're also looking for people to help with a grounds up Sabres site."

Amazing!!! Further proof the BBI needs us for insightful commentary. HA HA HA HA

BB

FinHeavenAJ
08-01-2002, 10:51 PM
BB - read your PM or email me your address and size for your t-shirt!

MOULDSROCKS
08-01-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Here is an E-Mail I received today.

"The BBI, the biggest and hottest Bills site on the net is looking for writers
and graphics people.

Do you have the right stuff?

Send us an email at BillsInsider@juno.com

We're also looking for people to help with a grounds up Sabres site."

Amazing!!! Further proof the BBI needs us for insightful commentary. HA HA HA HA

BB

That was sent out to ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS OF BBI..... what a dumbass!

:lol: :lol: :eek: :p :D :p :eek: :lol: :lol:

bigbry
08-01-2002, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
[B]

No! REALLY??? Sheesh. Whats the matter mouldy nuts, strike a cord? Obviously. Did your parents leave you in a car in the middle of July with the windows rolled up? Brain damaged? Hit on the head with too many snowballs? Sledding accident? Sharp Ice skate went thru your ear? I know, your Diaphram is in backwords .
I bet the BBI wanted any and all Dolphin Fans E-mail addys. Face reality, the BBI needs us.

BB

bigbry
08-01-2002, 11:37 PM
Bigbrys Bait-n-Tackle shop opened its doors and MouldsTesticles was my 1st victim, I mean customer. He read my reply and split to BBI.:lol:

TAXI!!

Next

BB

MOULDSROCKS
08-01-2002, 11:48 PM
well you are a fin-fan (plus there were no smilies) so i assumed you were serious....

bigbry
08-01-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
well you are a fin-fan (plus there were no smilies) so i assumed you were serious....

Oh C'mon Mouldy. Look around the room. Its Smack. But here ya go...:) :) :) :lol:
Now knock off the crying.

BB;)

dolfan06
08-02-2002, 08:59 AM

Oh C'mon Mouldy. Look around the room. Its Smack. But here ya go...:) :) :) :lol:
Now knock off the crying.

BB;) somebody complained about his avatar and he lost it, must have spent a week whining about that. i find his quote offensive. i have a brother in law that is a bills fan, he tried it. my sister made me promise not to touch him any more!

Capt. Dick
08-02-2002, 09:11 AM
[B]

No! REALLY??? Sheesh. Whats the matter mouldy nuts, strike a cord? Obviously. Did your parents leave you in a car in the middle of July with the windows rolled up? Brain damaged? Hit on the head with too many snowballs? Sledding accident? Sharp Ice skate went thru your ear? I know, your Diaphram is in backwords .
I bet the BBI wanted any and all Dolphin Fans E-mail addys. Face reality, the BBI needs us.

BB

WHOOAAAA Mouldsy....Seems like you`ve been run over by a 16- wheeler packed with pig-iron here! :D :lol:

RobertHoover
08-02-2002, 10:07 AM
[B]

Face reality, the BBI needs us.

BB

The BBI needs you like I needed that nasty itch after finishing with your wife. Get her checked out please, I’ll be over next weekend.

Take a shot, write an article for BBI. It would have to be better than the crap your fellow Fin fans are spreading on the boards over there. Not the quickest group.

bigbry
08-02-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

The BBI needs you like I needed that nasty itch after finishing with your wife. Get her checked out please, I’ll be over next weekend.

Take a shot, write an article for BBI. It would have to be better than the crap your fellow Fin fans are spreading on the boards over there. Not the quickest group.

So you're the one shes been laughing about with her friends. She said "he said he was going to give me everthing he had, too bad it was only an inch and thick as a #2 pencil"and "10 seconds later it was all over".
If I write an article for BBI your faithful members will become Dolphin Fans. Can you afford that?

BB

RobertHoover
08-02-2002, 01:30 PM
You forgot the her next line, "and he still lasted twice as long as bigbry and I think he stretched me out"

If you think you can convert anyone to the dark side, take a shot.

bigbry
08-02-2002, 01:42 PM
You forgot the her next line, "and he still lasted twice as long as bigbry and I think he stretched me out"

If you think you can convert anyone to the dark side, take a shot.

Nice come back, however, you forgot about the laughing part. You will see it negates your post.
Anyway, you too can become a Dolphins Fan. People switch teams all the time. Try on a winner for a change,you will never go back.

BB

RobertHoover
08-02-2002, 01:50 PM

Nice come back, however, you forgot about the laughing part. You will see it negates your post.
Anyway, you too can become a Dolphins Fan. People switch teams all the time. Try on a winner for a change,you will never go back.

BB

She wasn't laughing when I got done with her. Poor woman looked a little bow-legged.

BTW - I am following a winner, stick around for the season. It must be rough knowing now that no matter how your season goes two things are certain, you will blow at least one game to a horrible Jets team and you have no shot at advancing in the playoffs if you make it that far.

bigbry
08-02-2002, 03:11 PM

She wasn't laughing when I got done with her. Poor woman looked a little bow-legged.

BTW - I am following a winner, stick around for the season. It must be rough knowing now that no matter how your season goes two things are certain, you will blow at least one game to a horrible Jets team and you have no shot at advancing in the playoffs if you make it that far.

Thats because she is accustomed to riding a horse, not a toothpick. But since you brought up the subject of wives, I get the feeling watching you and yours go at it would be equal to two bull sea lions fighting. In your case however we would presume that one of them was female. I mean Buffalo Gals are, well, rather large. Just imagine folks, two behemoths with two large teeth each blubbering up against eachother. EWWWWWWW!!!

And I agree, you ARE following a winner. HA HA HA HA. Get used to it. As we enter into yet another playoff season your team will be out almost before it starts. And please understand, to get to the Super Bowl (sorry, I know there must be great pain in those words) you must get into the playoffs. In short, I'd rather a shot in the playoffs then a 3-13 season any year.

BTW-can you name the teams that have NEVER won a Super Bowl?

BB

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 03:31 PM

Thats because she is accustomed to riding a horse, not a toothpick. But since you brought up the subject of wives, I get the feeling watching you and yours go at it would be equal to two bull sea lions fighting. In your case however we would presume that one of them was female. I mean Buffalo Gals are, well, rather large. Just imagine folks, two behemoths with two large teeth each blubbering up against eachother. EWWWWWWW!!!

And I agree, you ARE following a winner. HA HA HA HA. Get used to it. As we enter into yet another playoff season your team will be out almost before it starts. And please understand, to get to the Super Bowl (sorry, I know there must be great pain in those words) you must get into the playoffs. In short, I'd rather a shot in the playoffs then a 3-13 season any year.

BTW-can you name the teams that have NEVER won a Super Bowl?

BB PIGBY, You always an idiot or just on the computer?:monkey: 17-0...means nothing, now!Every year writers perdict the fish to go to the superbowl and every year they wilt like the flowers they are.! As a fish fan you should know by now that your team is nothing but a paper tiger. Supposed to be a power house, but you know deep down in that potato salad ass of yours that your team is "WEAK"and they embarrass the hell out of the east every year!:just a fact monkey: the stink fish

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
PIGBY, You always an idiot or just on the computer?:monkey: 17-0...means nothing, now!Every year writers perdict the fish to go to the superbowl and every year they wilt like the flowers they are.! As a fish fan you should know by now that your team is nothing but a paper tiger. Supposed to be a power house, but you know deep down in that potato salad ass of yours that your team is "WEAK"and they embarrass the hell out of the east every year!:just a fact monkey: the stink fish

If the Dolphins "embarrass the East" then then Bills going 3-13 (something the Dolphins have NEVER, EVER done) must have really been an emabarrasement! Yes... the Dolphins are weak, so since we swept your sorry buffalo butts last year (and probably will again this year), I suppose that makes the Bills anemic?
and what's a "potato salad ass"? Is that a buffalonian expression? Or were you trying to be original?

dolfan06
08-04-2002, 04:42 PM
PIGBY, You always an idiot or just on the computer?:monkey: 17-0...means nothing, now!Every year writers perdict the fish to go to the superbowl and every year they wilt like the flowers they are.! As a fish fan you should know by now that your team is nothing but a paper tiger. Supposed to be a power house, but you know deep down in that potato salad ass of yours that your team is "WEAK"and they embarrass the hell out of the east every year!:just a fact monkey: the stink fish 17-0 is nothing to you, whats the best record those fantastic 3-13 bills have had? hmmmm!:yell:

bigbry
08-04-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

If the Dolphins "embarrass the East" then then Bills going 3-13 (something the Dolphins have NEVER, EVER done) must have really been an emabarrasement! Yes... the Dolphins are weak, so since we swept your sorry buffalo butts last year (and probably will again this year), I suppose that makes the Bills anemic?
and what's a "potato salad ass"? Is that a buffalonian expression? Or were you trying to be original?

I've never heard of that either(potatoe salad ass) but I'm certain thats what he had for lunch today. Part of being a Bills Fans is having to like the taste of sh!t. Every year, even if successful, they have to eat more of it in the end.
And J-hoff has the tenacity to speak of embarrassment. A team in the NFL that has NEVER won a Super Bowl? Now thats embarrassing.
So I'll keep posting how great the Dolphins are and J-Hoff will continue to pretend about the future of THE biggest joke in the AFC EAST, if not the entire NFL, the Bills.
J-Hoff, keep telling yourself the Dolphins are weak, and then show up here after the Dolphins dismantle the Bills. Will you be here then? We will have a large plate of "potatoe salad ass" for you to eat. HA HA HA HA .

BB

bigbry
08-04-2002, 05:06 PM
PIGBY, You always an idiot or just on the computer? 17-0...means nothing, now

Funny, I did'nt say a word about our undefeated season, YOU DID.

Must mean something!

J-Hoff, heres something you can brag about, you bring idiocy to new level. Feel proud.

BB

dolfan06
08-04-2002, 05:40 PM
have you heard anything from sniper at all? unless he has another screen name, i don't know where he's at! 3W is still around, if it weren't for him, i'd go off on some of these bills fans big time. especially that asshole billsfanone!

bigbry
08-04-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
have you heard anything from sniper at all? unless he has another screen name, i don't know where he's at! 3W is still around, if it weren't for him, i'd go off on some of these bills fans big time. especially that asshole billsfanone!

No I hav'nt heard a word and have been wondering myself.
As far as the Bills Fans go, I have nothing against any of them. But I sure enjoy the smack game:)

BB

Capt. Dick
08-04-2002, 05:58 PM

Sniper hasn`t posted at bbi in a long time either.

dolfan06
08-04-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Sniper hasn`t posted at bbi in a long time either. maybe 3W knows something, hey 3W..................!

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 09:08 PM

I've never heard of that either(potatoe salad ass) but I'm certain thats what he had for lunch today. Part of being a Bills Fans is having to like the taste of sh!t. Every year, even if successful, they have to eat more of it in the end.
And J-hoff has the tenacity to speak of embarrassment. A team in the NFL that has NEVER won a Super Bowl? Now thats embarrassing.
So I'll keep posting how great the Dolphins are and J-Hoff will continue to pretend about the future of THE biggest joke in the AFC EAST, if not the entire NFL, the Bills.
J-Hoff, keep telling yourself the Dolphins are weak, and then show up here after the Dolphins dismantle the Bills. Will you be here then? We will have a large plate of "potatoe salad ass" for you to eat. HA HA HA HA .

BB Hey pigbry, I bet your parents said to you when you were young that you could be anything you wanted to be in this world...Then why in the world did you become an ASSHOLE,I bet your daddy`s proud..father like son!and Hey,Turn your head around look down and you`ll find out what a potatoe salad ass is!Go choke on gator burger it just might improve your manners and remember lift your hands when you walk ..your knuckles are draggin...have a drink on me:monkey:

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 09:17 PM

Funny, I did'nt say a word about our undefeated season, YOU DID.

Must mean something!

J-Hoff, heres something you can brag about, you bring idiocy to new level. Feel proud.

BB If I flush will you go away?

dolfan06
08-04-2002, 09:37 PM
If I flush will you go away? we're concerned about one of your own and you don't know when to quit!

may a mad scientist put krazy glue in your preparation H and shut you up for good!:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 09:53 PM
If I flush will you go away?

No...but you'd probably drown....

bigbry
08-05-2002, 12:59 PM
Hey pigbry, I bet your parents said to you when you were young that you could be anything you wanted to be in this world...Then why in the world did you become an ASSHOLE,I bet your daddy`s proud..father like son!and Hey,Turn your head around look down and you`ll find out what a potatoe salad ass is!Go choke on gator burger it just might improve your manners and remember lift your hands when you walk ..your knuckles are draggin...have a drink on me:monkey:

J-Hoff, my father is 6 ft. under and has been for awhile. But I just sent word to him, and starting tonight your mother will be doing things in her dreams that, well, she can only dream about. So ask your father how many times from now on she moans in her sleep. And tell him your mother will no longer need his "services".
Oh and BTW, Gators are not indigenous to Colorado

Just more embarrassment for the J-Hoff.

Just how long have you been indigent?

BB

beefalow
08-05-2002, 02:07 PM

J-Hoff, my father is 6 ft. under and has been for awhile. But I just sent word to him, and starting tonight your mother will be doing things in her dreams that, well, she can only dream about. So ask your father how many times from now on she moans in her sleep. And tell him your mother will no longer need his "services".
Oh and BTW, Gators are not indigenous to Colorado

Just more embarrassment for the J-Hoff.

Just how long have you been indigent?

BB COLORADO?Isn`t that where all the serial killers and rapist go to migrate?look in the f-ing mirror boypig their might be one in there! watch your daughters, the boy pig is in the mood!:lol: Do you wipe your smelly ass with them hairy knuckles?

beefalow
08-05-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

and what's a "potato salad ass"? Is that a buffalonian expression? Or were you trying to be original? Your days are commin asshole,can`t wait till you guys get in salarycap hell, and you have to get rid of all your good players.Remember we almost beat you bums last year and that was our worst team in 20 years:lol: :lol: lookout this year bro-bro...:yell: :yell:

bigbry
08-05-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
COLORADO?Isn`t that where all the serial killers and rapist go to migrate?look in the f-ing mirror boypig their might be one in there! watch your daughters, the boy pig is in the mood!:lol: Do you wipe your smelly ass with them hairy knuckles?

Sheesh, "is'nt that where they go to migrate" Oh Beefblower was indeed born without a brain. Beefblower if you want to say it correctly, then, you should be aware that "to go" and "migrate" mean the same thing in your sentence. But I will answer the question anyway. If Colorado has that type, then indeed they migrate to Rochester, from Colorado. Get it yet? oh brainless one.
And if my ass is smelly, then you would be the proper judge of that, given your experience.

BB

beefalow
08-05-2002, 03:16 PM

Sheesh, "is'nt that where they go to migrate" Oh Beefblower was indeed born without a brain. Beefblower if you want to say it correctly, then, you should be aware that "to go" and "migrate" mean the same thing in your sentence. But I will answer the question anyway. If Colorado has that type, then indeed they migrate to Rochester, from Colorado. Get it yet? oh brainless one.
And if my ass is smelly, then you would be the proper judge of that, given your experience.

BB Thanks,..Oh mighty f-ing teacherpigboy you mean as in... gerbles "MIGRATE " up your ass daily:I get it now!lol:

bigbry
08-05-2002, 03:48 PM
Thanks,..Oh mighty f-ing teacherpigboy you mean as in... gerbles "MIGRATE " up your ass daily:I get it now!lol:

See what I mean folks? Beefblower has the Ass experience IN many ways. Tell me, does your gerbills(notice the spelling) supplier give you discounts by the dozen?

BB

Capt. Dick
08-05-2002, 04:19 PM
I understand that he prefers full grown house-cats.

WharfRat
08-05-2002, 04:29 PM
I understand that he prefers full grown house-cats.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
08-05-2002, 04:34 PM
Your days are commin asshole,can`t wait till you guys get in salarycap hell, and you have to get rid of all your good players.Remember we almost beat you bums last year and that was our worst team in 20 years:lol: :lol: lookout this year bro-bro...:yell: :yell:

Awwww... what's the matter beefeater? Did I make you mad? Poor little piss ant has to face reality that his stupid argument got shot down again...

I love this!! - "Remember we almost beat you bums"

Is there an "almost" column on the standings now?? Last I saw it was wins, losses and ties.... Almost counts about as much as your childish little rantings, and weak insults.

inFINSible
08-05-2002, 05:02 PM
he's real familiar with "almost"......every time he checks his down the front of his pants he sees that he is almost a man.

dolfan06
08-05-2002, 08:03 PM
I understand that he prefers full grown house-cats. you know when he's been at your house, the toilet is never flushed and the cats pregnant!:D

Capt. Dick
08-06-2002, 12:05 AM
you know when he's been at your house, the toilet is never flushed and the cats pregnant!:D

I just figured he`s been bent over so much in here, a cat could crawl up inside him and have room enough to chase rats.

dolfan06
08-06-2002, 12:11 AM

I just figured he`s been bent over so much in here, a cat could crawl up inside him and have room enough to chase rats. i think you've given him a new idea. may save the lives of a few gerbils, you notice he hasn't replied lately!;)

Capt. Dick
08-06-2002, 12:15 AM
i think you've given him a new idea. may save the lives of a few gerbils, you notice he hasn't replied lately!;)

I can hear him now....here kitty kitty. :lol:

dolfan06
08-06-2002, 12:18 AM

I can hear him now....here kitty kitty. :lol: to get the cat out, he can just wave a tuna over his ass and he's home free!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
08-06-2002, 12:20 AM
to get the cat out, he can just wave a tuna over his ass and he's home free!:rolleyes:

LMAO!!:lol: :lol: :lol: