PDA

View Full Version : Ride Around the Dolphins QB Carousel on The Blitz Report!

TerryTate
09-29-2004, 04:31 AM
Week 4 is here and the previous three weeks have been sheer disaster. Jay Fiedler gets a start in what looks like a last-ditch effort to salvage the season. Come ride the roller coaster with us on "The Blitz Report". The AFC East opens up divisional games this week, with your Miami Dolphins squaring off against the much-hated New York Jets and Buffalo Bills playing the New England Patriots. Despite the differences in the way the teams are playing, being that these are divisional games they will be close. So (try to) get pumped up for week 4 of the NFL season. This week we will open up the opportunity for callers to win a snazzy Finheaven and Co. T-Shirt. (The shirts are chick magnets, so you cant go wrong ;) ) We also werent counting on the phins being this terrible this year, and our numbers have sagged considerably. So do us a favor and listen in! We encourage you to call and rant about whatever you want in the world of dolphins football as well as the NFL in general. The show is tonight from 10 pm EST to Midnight, and that goes for every Wednesday night!!!!

To listen, go to www.finheaven.com/radio (if you are having trouble connecting, use this first link as a guide) or www.theblitzreport.net . Be sure to vote for our Knightcast Power Performer of the week on the website as well. You can get on the show by dialing 407-823-4585 or you can also communicate with us by IMing KnightcastDJ on AOL Instant Messenger.

Note: Fantasy section will be updated during the day today

Hope to hear from you tonight!

Matt and Drew
www.theblitzreport.net

FinsNYanksFan13
09-29-2004, 08:11 PM
i'll be listening fellas!!

TerryTate
09-29-2004, 08:11 PM
Thanks man! Thats 1!!!! :)

FinHeavenAJ
09-29-2004, 08:16 PM
You know I'll be listening... I may miss the first 10 minutes though :(

On a small and self-promotion note: Please help me out to get my free Apple iPod... read more there: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=51228 :D

Birdman
09-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Ill be there.

Muck
09-29-2004, 09:08 PM
My God, even our Founder has become a spammer. :shakeno: :cry:

BlitPhinFan
09-29-2004, 09:49 PM
I'm gonna tune in for the first time. What time does it start? I just clicked on the link for the broadcast and I am listening to one of George Carlin's standup routines. Funny stuff, but it's not the show. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

-EDIT- Nevermind.. haha.. I guess I din't read cafefully enough. 10PM EST. :smackhead:

Ah well, at least I get to listen to Carlin until the show starts. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Er... I think it's Carlin... the qaulity isn't the best but the style reminds me of Carlin.

Birdman
09-29-2004, 09:54 PM
No its not carlin, Carlin is god, this is lewis black.

BlitPhinFan
09-29-2004, 09:56 PM
No its not carlin, Carlin is god, this is lewis black.
Okay, I didn't think so... doesn't sound like Carlin, wasn't sure if it was the quality of the broadcast, but the style is pretty close. I'm not familiar with Lewis Black. Thanks for the info. :up:

Phinz4Life
09-29-2004, 10:23 PM
LISTENING!

Voice problems? :lol:

FinsNYanksFan13
09-29-2004, 10:23 PM
FinHeavenAJ, I sent u a PM. Not sure if u got it.

Phinz4Life
09-29-2004, 10:25 PM
36 listeners! Nooot bad!

:D

It's just GREAT to hear Dolphins stuff from a real fan.

Phinz4Life
09-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Haha, he said my Feeley/Third string IM. Gotta love it.