PDA

View Full Version : Phinfanbo1 Is A Tool

VanDolPhan
08-02-2002, 02:35 PM
The guy is just a Dolfantalk s*it disturber who wasn't even in this community until the whole JBrown incident and only posted on that incident. Nice to see he was allowed to turn a bump into a mountain and basically cause havoc around here for a few days all over a MINOR issue over writing style and making sure you quote your sources.

In fact Phinfanbo1's TC reports definately won't be read by me. If he shows such bias and unprofessionalism (didn't occur to him that he could have tried contacting AJ first instead of creating a s*it storm on the forums??) here then I really have to question what he is seeing on the field.

Way to go guys. You let someone not from this community twist your minds while the entire time he got his dolfantalk plugs in for his own TC reports.

Phinfanbo1 Is A Tool.

DDDolfan
08-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
The guy is just a Dolfantalk s*it disturber who wasn't even in this community until the whole JBrown incident and only posted on that incident. Nice to see he was allowed to turn a bump into a mountain and basically cause havoc around here for a few days all over a MINOR issue over writing style and making sure you quote your sources.

In fact Phinfanbo1's TC reports definately won't be read by me. If he shows such bias and unprofessionalism (didn't occur to him that he could have tried contacting AJ first instead of creating a s*it storm on the forums??) here then I really have to question what he is seeing on the field.

Way to go guys. You let someone not from this community twist your minds while the entire time he got his dolfantalk plugs in for his own TC reports.

Phinfanbo1 Is A Tool.

seems to me, bo was not the only one that saw what he saw. i too noticed what bo saw, does this mean i'm a trouble maker too? to me its par for the course, i don't take any eye witness reports as gospel. its way too easy to gather information these days and call it your own. personally i dont care if this guy was there or not, i enjoyed reading his reports. i never thought they were his own anyway. however i see bo's point, there needs to be accountablility especially when that person is a writer for a web site that wants to be taken seriously. to me the people who were wronged here was finheavens.com.

Baz
08-02-2002, 07:51 PM
I agree with VanDolPhan 100% I have no idea why he had to blast JBrown in front of everybody like that. He should have PMed him and AJ, and handled it that way. I have no idea why he had to go and embarress the guy like that. Thats just plain classless......

Predaphin
08-02-2002, 08:36 PM
Damn whats all the fuss about? Im confused....did Bo say something bad about JB? Is Jb a false? Is Bo a false? Whats going on fill me in please....

DDDolfan
08-02-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by BMarion31
I agree with VanDolPhan 100% I have no idea why he had to blast JBrown in front of everybody like that. He should have PMed him and AJ, and handled it that way. I have no idea why he had to go and embarress the guy like that. Thats just plain classless......

but how do u know bo didnt pm him or try and talk to whom ever it may concern?

Baz
08-02-2002, 11:19 PM
If he had, then the fact that he brought it to the main board makes it even worse. Had he indeed PMed AJ, or any of the Mods, it would have been taken care of. The fact that is wasn't taken care of proves he didn't.

WCoast,

Some of JB's camp info was incorrect, and Bo came on and started blasted JB on the main board, when he should have handled it in PM and saved JB the embarressment and the accusations that the guy experienced. Granted JB wasn't blameless, but the fact remains that Bo went about this the wrong way......

DDDolfan
08-02-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by BMarion31
If he had, then the fact that he brought it to the main board makes it even worse. Had he indeed PMed AJ, or any of the Mods, it would have been taken care of. The fact that is wasn't taken care of proves he didn't.

WCoast,

Some of JB's camp info was incorrect, and Bo came on and started blasted JB on the main board, when he should have handled it in PM and saved JB the embarressment and the accusations that the guy experienced. Granted JB wasn't blameless, but the fact remains that Bo went about this the wrong way......

but i dont c how u can be so sure.

Baz
08-03-2002, 06:43 PM
I'm not totally positive, but these boards have the best Mods I have ever seen, so I'm pretty sure had Bo brought it to them, it would have been taken care of......

iceblizzard69
08-03-2002, 08:34 PM
This board has great mods except for the NFL Smack forum, where the mod hasn't posted in 4 months.

FinHeavenAJ
08-03-2002, 11:51 PM
LMAO... alright... you know what... a moderator that actually posts in this forum will be given this forum... LOL. Happy?

Anyways, no he never PMed me. If he PMed JBrown or not... I am not sure... however, he never did PM me or any other mods (again, not that I know of anyways.)

LOL, the problem was actually brought up kinda funny. I just came home and I turned on MSN Messenger and AIM, and all at one time, Gram (87) and Dave (39) IMed me saying "We've got a problem!"

OH well... enough of the past... now... who to give this forum to...

Capt. Dick
08-04-2002, 06:12 AM
Why do we need a mod. in here AJ? Like you said before, almost anything goes and you visit often enough to weed out the ones who go over the line. I think most,if not if all of us, like the way it is. However, if we have to have a mod, I`ll do it if you like.

FinHeavenAJ
08-04-2002, 08:18 AM
how bout I will be the imaginary mod... LOL. Because as I did say a long time ago... this forum is totally different from other moderated forums...

iceblizzard69
08-04-2002, 09:12 AM
Now finheaven has the best mods everywhere! :)

MetalHead
08-04-2002, 11:42 PM
That DDDolfan is yet ANOTHER DT stooge also going under the nickname OLIVER here it is easy to see how it became such a storm in the first place...

What's the matter you guys got upset that someone other than one of your DT cronies was getting play?

So Oliver (aka DDD) why do you need TWO nicks to say something on every board you go to?

Isn't trashing users with one nickname good enough?

Or did you think the more nicks that trash people will have a greater effect on the Admins who don't check their new registrations carefully enough to figure out that One guy used two nicks to make the same point!

First you tried to bash DCH as Oliver Now you go after JBrown as DDD?

Your a sad little psycho with nothing better to do but attack users aren't you?

dolfan06
08-05-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by MetalHead
That DDDolfan is yet ANOTHER DT stooge also going under the nickname OLIVER here it is easy to see how it became such a storm in the first place...

What's the matter you guys got upset that someone other than one of your DT cronies was getting play?

So Oliver (aka DDD) why do you need TWO nicks to say something on every board you go to?

Isn't trashing users with one nickname good enough?

Or did you think the more nicks that trash people will have a greater effect on the Admins who don't check their new registrations carefully enough to figure out that One guy used two nicks to make the same point!

First you tried to bash DCH as Oliver Now you go after JBrown as DDD?

Your a sad little psycho with nothing better to do but attack users aren't you? are we all getting antsy for the season to start, seems like there is an awful lot of finger waving and name calling lately!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
08-05-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
are we all getting antsy for the season to start, seems like there is an awful lot of finger waving and name calling lately!:rolleyes:

Seems that posters on other boards are using this MB to publicly ridicule one another. Some of it is petty and most of it is uncalled for. I don`t like it. :fire:

dolfan06
08-05-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Seems that posters on other boards are using this MB to publicly ridicule one another. Some of it is petty and most of it is uncalled for. I don`t like it. :fire: i don't know what teams they represent, but there sure is getting to be a lot of it lately!:(

WharfRat
08-05-2002, 09:13 AM
Can't we all just get along???

At least the Fin Fans ... the Jits and Barfalo fans are still targets though...:evil:

dolfan06
08-05-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Can't we all just get along???

At least the Fin Fans ... the Jits and Barfalo fans are still targets though...:evil: that sounds like a quote from one of our distinguished LA residents!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
08-05-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
that sounds like a quote from one of our distinguished LA residents!:rolleyes:

distinguished? or extinguished?

:D

dolfan06
08-06-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

distinguished? or extinguished?

:D he almost got extinguished!

btw, have you played that new card game, where 7 clubs beat a king!:D