TerryTate
09-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Discuss.... :lol:

Kobe is screwing up everything....

tehMick
09-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Kobe is a scumbag(not a rapist).
What Kobe did was uncalled for.
I wouldnt be surprised to see Shaq lay him out with an elbow on Christmas day.
Snitches get stitches Kobe.
Merry Christmas.

Deez Nutz
10-01-2004, 12:22 AM
I think Shaq handled it very well until the end. I didn't think what he ended with was approriate. But Kobe has done far worse in the past.

dolfan25
10-01-2004, 02:31 PM
I grew up a Lakers fan as there was no team in Canada at the time. I am still a huge Laker fan but I will not cheer for this team as long as Kobe and/or Jerry Buss is still there. They absolutely make me sick. Kobe is a fraud and a scumbag. Not sure if he is a rapist but he's definately a low life. How Buss sided with this scumbag(I know it comes down to future earnings)over Shaq and Phil I will never understand.

Just think of what Kobe's public persona was 2 years ago. Selfish player but seemingly a standup family man who had an overwhelming desire to win. What do you think of him now?

I will be cheering for Shaq and the Heat this year as well as my hometown Raptors who will most likely suck

Samphin
10-01-2004, 07:26 PM
I don't understand why everyone is so shocked about these allegations. I mean, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that NBA players cheat on their wives. Magic Johnson, who by all accounts is a great guy ( and my favorite player ever ) but contacted HIV due to cheating on his wife. This is a sport where arguably the best player to ever play the game is remembered for how many women he has slept with (Wilt). Michael Jordan, the icon himself has a pretty big pile of skeletons in his closet that eventually came out.

Face it. Shaq cheats on his wife, Kobe cheats on his wife. These two don't like each other and more and more of the dirt will come flying out as the season draws near. I just don't see how anyone can be surprised by it.

FinsNYanksFan13
10-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Seriously though, something tells me Kobe had some motive bringing up the big fellas name is an event that has absolutly nothing to do with Shaq. I mean Shaq couldn't of been further from the scene, yet his name was dragged in mud. Shaq should slap this fool!

LIQUID24
10-01-2004, 08:31 PM
I don't understand why everyone is so shocked about these allegations. I mean, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that NBA players cheat on their wives. Magic Johnson, who by all accounts is a great guy ( and my favorite player ever ) but contacted HIV due to cheating on his wife. This is a sport where arguably the best player to ever play the game is remembered for how many women he has slept with (Wilt). Michael Jordan, the icon himself has a pretty big pile of skeletons in his closet that eventually came out.
Face it. Shaq cheats on his wife, Kobe cheats on his wife. These two don't like each other and more and more of the dirt will come flying out as the season draws near. I just don't see how anyone can be surprised by it.I don't think anyone is surprised that Shaq would cheat on his wife (allegedly). but that's not the point. There was absolutely no reason for Kobe to bring Shaq's name into this. It was simply unnecessary and inexcusable. A d*ck move on Kobe's part.

However, I'm a fan of Kobe the player, not the person. He always gives 100% when he's on the court. Hopefully he can return the Lakers back to glory. :)

Muck
10-03-2004, 03:16 AM
Kobe better watch his azz if he comes into the lane. I'd bust his azz if I was Shaq. And I think there's gonna be some hard fouls if Kobe steps into Shaq's domain.

What a punk. The fact that he brought Shaq into this is just despicable. Yeah, the perception has certainly changed. Funny thing is, the knock was that he didn't have street cred. Now we know he's a dirty lowlife punk. And yet I still don't get the sense that he gained street cred.

Prime Time
10-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Christmas Day...Shaq vs Kobe. Wow. What a disgusting move by Kobe but for I still like him for the way he plays ball. None the less this rape allegation has destroyed his "good" name

Kokomo
10-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Shaq Eat Kobe Yummy

CirclingWagons
10-07-2004, 09:36 PM
**** Kobe...Shaq diesel is the man...he's the reason LA has 3 rings. He's also the only one who showed up in the finals

paq7512
10-09-2004, 03:56 AM
I would say I don't like Shaq. But he is a great player. He is so big. Kobe is real good as well. Both were needed to win the Championship. I will say that December 25th will be a great game to watch. Lakers will win I think by five points.

Prime Time
10-09-2004, 03:53 PM
I like both players. Kobe is a star as is Shaq and both were amazing to see play together.

PHINATIC13
10-09-2004, 07:03 PM
And beening a life long Laker fan IT kills me to see these two guys talk so much crap about each other. I don't know if either well win another title without the other. It's sad really. At least they gave my Lakers 3 titles before the wheels fell off.:cry: