PDA

View Full Version : Heather Mits dumps Fins

DAFINZ
10-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Dont know if this was posted but she picked the fu_cking Jets in that ESPN celebrity pick'em. WTF?????

t2thejz
10-01-2004, 06:26 PM
probably because she can pick them losing now that her BF isnt the qb

FinzManiac
We're terrible....HELLO...anyone with half a brain would pick the jets...

Phinsdude
Why is she a celebrity, she is nothing but a damn soccer player.

Phinz4Life
10-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Dont know if this was posted but she picked the fu_cking Jets in that ESPN celebrity pick'em. WTF?????
With her hotness, she can do whatever she pleases. :D

Plus, she's probably pissed they benched her wavy-haired man.

Phinsdude
10-01-2004, 06:30 PM
I'd much rather have a Blonde Dolphins cheerleader then her.

Section126
10-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Okay...not to overreact....But this is unacceptable.....

This POS QB we got can't control his woman.

PHINATIC13
10-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey, she picked the Jets because she has seen us play:evil: :cry:

Samphin
10-01-2004, 07:03 PM
I wonder if she would pick the fins if her man was playing?

dolfan87
10-01-2004, 07:10 PM
I'm picking the Jets, and I have been a die hard Dolphins fan for years and years...so what's the big deal?

Anyone with half a brain would pick the Jets...they have three things we don't. A QB, and offensive line, and a running back.

Makes all the difference.

Jimi
10-01-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm picking the Jets, and I have been a die hard Dolphins fan for years and years...so what's the big deal?

Anyone with half a brain would pick the Jets...they have three things we don't. A QB, and offensive line, and a running back.

87Obviously we dont agree...but how can u ever pick against ur team. I just dont kno how u can do tht.

bigmiamifan
10-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Because deep down, you never bet against you team. You root, you cheer, you act like a fan of your favorite, that's the big deal.

LtDan
10-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Obviously we dont agree...but how can u ever pick against ur team. I just dont kno how u can do tht.
THANK YOU!! WELL SAID! I would never pick against my team iregardless! Just go look at my pro football pick'em on yahoo!

FinsNYanksFan13
10-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Just show a picture of Heather and i'll forget all about it

steveincolorado
10-01-2004, 08:22 PM
So we care about someone's girlfriends opinion now? Who really cares?
I pick the Dolphins EVERY week and thats why I don't gamble too!!

finjim123
10-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Man you can not go against your team no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!

DolfanDaveInATX
10-01-2004, 08:27 PM
THANK YOU!! WELL SAID! I would never pick against my team iregardless! Just go look at my pro football pick'em on yahoo!

irregardless is not a word. From dictionary.com

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

BSanders#20
10-01-2004, 08:29 PM
Why would anyone care? Just because Feeley was traded to the Phins, she is a Phin fan? I don't get why this is even a thread....oh never mind...I'm posting on it aren't I?! Ha Ha!

FINFAN227
10-01-2004, 08:32 PM
if you pick the jets & you'r a dolfan then put on a jet jersey & move to NY

LtDan
10-01-2004, 08:33 PM
irregardless is not a word. From dictionary.com

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.
Dude! Get a life. You knew what I meant! You an English teacher or something? Or just a vocab nerd?

iceblizzard69
10-01-2004, 08:41 PM
I bet she wouldn't make that predicted if her horrible quarterback boyfriend was starting.

dolphindan1970
10-01-2004, 09:36 PM
Im with her !!! Especially with Fiedler in and Chambers now out.

Birdman
10-01-2004, 09:37 PM
The curse is lifted

LtDan
10-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Im with her !!! Especially with Fiedler in and Chambers now out.Yeah!! go Dolphin Fans!! Wow some of our fans are awesome and dedicated!!:shakeno:

dolphindan1970
10-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Yeah!! go Dolphin Fans!! Wow some of our fans are awesome and dedicated!!:shakeno:So, I guess your telling me you think the Dolphins were always going to be undefeated , huh ? Speak up now ? Ive followed them since 70 pal, through good years and bad years, and I have always rooted for them to win, no matter who was QB, RB, receiver or whatever other position you may want to call out ! Im a fan, but I have never expected us to go undefeated every year, and win every game ! For your imformation I have picked the Dolphins in every game so far on our basketball chat site where we also discuss other sports, I actually have them this week as well. But in all reality, yes, I will root for them, but YES, I do think they will lose with Fiedler in and Chambers gone, like I said, I am also a realist !!!!!

dolfan87
10-01-2004, 09:54 PM
So, I guess your telling me you think the Dolphins were always going to be undefeated , huh ? Speak up now ? Ive followed them since 70 pal, through good years and bad years, and I have always rooted for them to win, no matter who was QB, RB, receiver or whatever other position you may want to call out ! Im a fan, but I have never expected us to go undefeated every year, and win every game ! For your imformation I have picked the Dolphins in every game so far on our basketball chat site where we also discuss other sports, I actually have them this week as well. But in all reality, yes, I will root for them, but YES, I do think they will lose with Fiedler in and Chambers gone, like I said, I am also a realist !!!!!

Exactly.

See I root for them, I want them to win, I LOVE my Dolphins. However, if I am going to place a bet, and try to win money, I bet on the Jets.

The Dolphins will have to pull a 180 degree turnaround, from last week to this week, for them to beat a team on two weeks rest, with everyone healthy.

There is a distinct difference between loving and rooting, and being grounded in reality.

Rebar71
10-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Obviously we dont agree...but how can u ever pick against ur team. I just dont kno how u can do tht.
Because I wanna win my pool. This is the first time I have ever picked against the Phins. I'll still be watching the game and rooting for the Phins - but I just don't have any confidence in our team right now.

Jay_Fiedler
10-01-2004, 09:56 PM

you can pick the jets. hell, everybody in here would pick the jets..but no matter what, im sticking with my miami dolphins.

LtDan
10-01-2004, 10:06 PM
So, I guess your telling me you think the Dolphins were always going to be undefeated , huh ? Speak up now ? Ive followed them since 70 pal, through good years and bad years, and I have always rooted for them to win, no matter who was QB, RB, receiver or whatever other position you may want to call out ! Im a fan, but I have never expected us to go undefeated every year, and win every game ! For your imformation I have picked the Dolphins in every game so far on our basketball chat site where we also discuss other sports, I actually have them this week as well. But in all reality, yes, I will root for them, but YES, I do think they will lose with Fiedler in and Chambers gone, like I said, I am also a realist !!!!!No I don't think they are always going undefeated. All I am saying is I would never pick against them no matter what!! Call me a homer if you want but I love my Dolphins and will always pick them. My wife and I pick all the NFL games each week for the past several years for fun and I pick the Fins every time! Thats all I am saying! You do what you want and I will do the same and we will all be happy! Oh and I am not your Pal, Friend!!

Birdman
10-01-2004, 10:06 PM
No I don't think they are always going undefeated. All I am saying is I would never pick against them no matter what!! Call me a homer if you want but I love my Dolphins and will always pick them. My wife and I pick all the NFL games each week for the past several years for fun and I pick the Fins every time! Thats all I am saying! You do what you want and I will do the same and we will all be happy!
Ditto.

LtDan
10-01-2004, 10:11 PM
you can pick the jets. hell, everybody in here would pick the jets..but no matter what, im sticking with my miami dolphins.
Not everyone would pick the Jets Brother! I am with you all the way!

dolphindan1970
10-01-2004, 10:14 PM
You do what you want and I will do the same and we will all be happy! Oh and I am not your Pal, Friend!! I will............ and the feelings mutual ! I was making a simple statement, your the one that started it sounding like just because we thought the Dolphins may lose we should be ashamed or something, with your coments of -- Yeah!! go Dolphin Fans!! Wow some of our fans are awesome and dedicated!! :shakeno: -------- So you started this Friend, not me !!!. Im a good a fan as you or anyone else, so, If you dont like my comments in the future, then you dont have to respond either.

LtDan
10-01-2004, 10:32 PM
I will............ and the feelings mutual ! I was making a simple statement, your the one that started it sounding like just because we thought the Dolphins may lose we should be ashamed or something, with your coments of -- Yeah!! go Dolphin Fans!! Wow some of our fans are awesome and dedicated!! :shakeno: -------- So you started this Friend, not me !!!. Im a good a fan as you or anyone else, so, If you dont like my comments in the future, then you dont have to respond either.
Thank God! That's a load off my mind!! I am not the only one who commented though so I feel signaled out! Lucky me! Sucks being backed into a corner and out-numbered doesn't it! Guess you tried to escape by lashing out at one attacker and that was me. Yeah!!

FlyingElvis
10-01-2004, 10:35 PM
who the hell is Heather Mitts?

LtDan
10-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Apparently a pro soccer player
Apparently AJ's girlfriend
Definitely a hottie!! Do a search!

LIQUID24
10-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Feeley's girlfriend. She's a soccer player and she's HOT.

Section126
10-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Here Ya Go: Heather Mitts

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/05/1156093671ga-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolphindan1970
10-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Thank God! That's a load off my mind!! I am not the only one who commented though so I feel signaled out! Lucky me! Sucks being backed into a corner and out-numbered doesn't it! Guess you tried to escape by lashing out at one attacker and that was me. Yeah!! You were the one who quoted me, not everyone else. And your point was to try to downgrade me as a Dolphin fan. I didnt try to downgrade anyone who supports Fiedler, although I could very easily. My statements were not to you or anyone directly, they were my honest feelings about the state of our football team, you IMO made them personal with your statement.
This is my last comment, because in all honesty, I think this is a little ridiculous going back and forth over something as silly as this. Like I said, I love the Fins as much as anyone else, but I am also realistic and if you or anyone doesnt like my comments, then dont comment, I could care less. Trust me , I dont get backed into corners either, and I dont care how many agree or disagree , honestly, take a poll, and I think you will actually find out more Dolphin fans think the state of the team is in dissaray and a terrible state as well. Or havent you been reading all the board ?
Anyway, you have your oppinion, and I have mine. But I dont consider you any less a Fin fan because you like Fiedler.

LtDan
10-01-2004, 10:48 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/05/1156093671ga-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifBeen on http://heathermitts.com/ Section?

Section126
10-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Been on HeatherMitts.com Section?

Just googling....

LIQUID24
10-01-2004, 10:49 PM
It's his homepage. :chuckle:

dolphindan1970
10-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Thank You Section !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

LtDan
10-01-2004, 10:52 PM
You were the one who quoted me, not everyone else. And your point was to try to downgrade me as a Dolphin fan. I didnt try to downgrade anyone who supports Fiedler, although I could very easily. My statements were not to you or anyone directly, they were my honest feelings about the state of our football team, you IMO made them personal with your statement.
This is my last comment, because in all honesty, I think this is a little ridiculous going back and forth over something as silly as this. Like I said, I love the Fins as much as anyone else, but I am also realistic and if you or anyone doesnt like my comments, then dont comment, I could care less. Trust me , I dont get backed into corners either, and I dont care how many agree or disagree , honestly, take a poll, and I think you will actually find out more Dolphin fans think the state of the team is in dissaray and a terrible state as well. Or havent you been reading all the board ?
Anyway, you have your oppinion, and I have mine. But I dont consider you any less a Fin fan because you like Fiedler.
I agree we are in a sad state and disarray. I just said I would never pick against the Fins!! That is all!! Especially the hated Jets! Done here! Peace out! Sorry if I hurt your feelings!

darkoak
10-01-2004, 10:53 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/05/1156093671ga-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
She can say anything she wants about anything, I'd step over my own Mom to try to get a date with her.

Dolfan73
10-01-2004, 10:59 PM
Okay...not to overreact....But this is unacceptable.....
This POS QB we got can't control his woman.

Pull a Randy Mac? :D J/K...she should go with her man's team regardless.

dolphindan1970
10-01-2004, 10:59 PM
I agree we are in a sad state and disarray. I just said I would never pick against the Fins!! That is all!! Especially the hated Jets! Done here! Peace out! Sorry if I hurt your feelings!No hard feelings man, maybe more of a communication gap/mix-up between us than anything. Forgot here on my end,hope yours as well, now lets pull out a surprise and Whip the Jets @ss ! ;) Peace man !

Section126
10-01-2004, 11:00 PM
Pull a Randy Mac? :D J/K...she should go with her man's team regardless.

I am sorry.....But if I played any sport and my wife or girlfriend said...hey...you are going to lose........I would be upset.

LtDan
10-01-2004, 11:06 PM
No hard feelings man, maybe more of a communication gap/mix-up between us than anything. Forgot here on my end,hope yours as well, now lets pull out a surprise and Whip the Jets @ss ! ;) Peace man !
Sounds good to me! What is forgotten??:D

FlyingElvis
10-01-2004, 11:08 PM
I am sorry.....But if I played any sport and my wife or girlfriend said...hey...you are going to lose........I would be upset.Man, I have to agree. Your starting QBs girlfriend picks the hated Jets? Can it get any worse? Well I guess it could if she knows anything about football. But still, its a kick in the nuts.

Maybe she has her sights set on Pennington.

Finlandia
10-02-2004, 02:00 AM
F*** Feeley and his goofy *** girlfriend. She needs a ball park
frank in her mouth more than she needs to be talking about
the NFL. Class move move though, real nice.

I am picking the fins to win and I think some people are on the
wrong board if you're seriously on here pimping that
the fugging jets will beat us.
Please direct that BS to the Yets board and make
some friends there.
This will be our first win.

Peebs
10-02-2004, 09:24 AM
I picked the Phins. I always pick the Phins in my pool. Because if all my other picks are good and my phins pick is the only one I missed...hell I still win the $$. But I'd NEVER bet against them.

btw...she's not all that. She's cute but I don't think she's a "hottie". Besides how cute can she be dating a 2 bit QB who ain't all that good looking himself...

Scrap
10-02-2004, 09:35 AM
Who we think is gonna win, and who we want to win can be 2 different things.
Based on play thus far, I'd say the Jets will win. I'll still root for my Fins though.I'm hoping our line will step up this week.

Scrap
10-02-2004, 09:37 AM
I picked the Phins. I always pick the Phins in my pool. Because if all my other picks are good and my phins pick is the only one I missed...hell I still win the $$. But I'd NEVER bet against them.
btw...she's not all that. She's cute but I don't think she's a "hottie". Besides how cute can she be dating a 2 bit QB who ain't all that good looking himself...

You're a hottie though Peebs.

Peebs
10-02-2004, 10:06 AM
awwwwwwwww scrap :o